We are different, just like everyone else.

GenM Creative champions integrity and transparency within the marketing industry. We believe the secrets of creating engagement and brand loyalty hide within redefining how we think of our customers. We have built our foundation on making human connections and leaving a positive impact in each community we visit. Your reputation shows only part of the story you tell. The primary method of storytelling in the digital age arises from online discussion.

How people speak to each other about your company paints the portrait of your role in your industry. Allow us to guide the brushstrokes of your story with our expertise.

We build our every professional relationship to last. By focusing on quality relationships with our clients, we help you build strong relationships with your customers.

We call your customer to action. In crafting your story, customers feel embolden to trust your company. Customers who trust your earnest dedication to their interests transform into loyal patrons over night. Your patrons, with great sincerity, spread their positive experiences through word of mouth. Their own stories of your company then convert others to your cause.

We specialize in

And Brand Management.

Oklahoma City, OK
  • 1 NE 2th Street, #102
    Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Ooue Key client are someone belives in standing out. We love working with different industry people who belives what they do is the best.

Video Production Partnership with Advertising Agency

“GenM has a unique ability to take our ideas and effectively translate them onto the screen.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

GenM collaborates with an in-house production team on video projects for clients, from creative conception to post-production. Projects range from short commercials to web and training videos.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Michael Laffey
Founder, Indigeony Marketing Group

GenM provides top-notch video production services. They're highly perceptive to client needs and genuinely talented at bringing their visions to life. Receptive to feedback and timely in their approach to each project, their team continues to be a strong, easy-to-work-with partner.

I'm the president of Indigeony Marketing Group, which provides marketing, advertising, and promotions for Native American casinos around the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with GenM Creative?

Although we have a small in-house production team, we needed additional help to increase our capacity for various video projects.

GenM has helped us produce about 20–30 videos over the last five years. They collaborate with us on everything from brainstorming creative concepts to meet client needs to fulfillment and post-production editing. Most videos include 30- to 60-second television commercials or customized two-minute web and training videos, with some including animation.

I work directly with John (President, GenM Creative) and Yosuke (Creative Director, GenM Creative).

How did you come to work with GenM Creative?

They called me years ago when I was working as the director of marketing for a large casino. I'd considered others, but GenM offered the best package of services that we needed.

We've invested over $200,000 thus far.

We've been working together since January 2014.

We have great chemistry with their team; they understand exactly what it is that we need. GenM has a unique ability to take our ideas and effectively translate them onto the screen. They're able to get in our clients' heads and produce truly great work.

How did GenM Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

We give their team very specific instructions on each project, and they never fail to meet our needs. We've even called them up late on a Friday night and been able to request a turnaround for Monday morning—I'm not sure if it's that they value us as clients or if that's just an element of their culture, but they've been willing to drop everything to make it happen for us. They're also receptive to constructive criticism, incorporating any changes we request without a problem.

They're very good at translating our vision into a final, polished product. I've been doing this for many years, and it's been difficult to find artists capable of being as flexible and proactive as they are.

I recommend setting up a pre-production vision meeting before sending off any scripts or storyboards for approval. Tell them exactly what you need, providing as many details as possible.

Overall Score GenM is one of my favorite vendors to work with; they truly understand us.
    They meet timelines, even though some of their success has somewhat slowed their capacity.
    They work within our budget and don't turn down our smaller projects.
    They've adapted to our needs very well over the years and deliver great work.
    I recommend them all the time.

Explainer Video for Multilevel Marketing Company

"Their communication skills make the workflow easy."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

GenM Creative produced two animated videos in an ongoing partnership for product marketing. Services have included location scouting and editing. The team has two more videos lined up.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Sara Miller
Video and Design, Trevo Corporate

The team’s efficient workflows are a valuable asset to the overall marketing strategy. They meet firm deadlines and stick to the budget. GenM Creative leverages mobile technology and communications skills to maximize convenience for crucial and tight timelines.

I do video and design at Trevo Corporate, a multi-level marketing company that promotes nutritional products for various sales teams with digital and multimedia collateral.

What challenge were you trying to address with GenM Creative?

Originally, we hired them to produce an “opportunity video” for recruiting. The video needed to highlight our company’s opportunity offerings.

We collaborated with GenM Creative on brainstorming and location scouting, but eventually tabled the project to prioritize an animations packaging project. For the package, we provided product samples and video examples, and asked them to produce an instructional video. They delivered an approximately three-second video, following our preference for engaging and non-static content.

The engagement is ongoing. The team has produced two videos in total with plans for two more. For these upcoming projects, we’re waiting on the final design and language before GenM Creative can promote the product.

We’ve worked with approximately three people.

How did you come to work with GenM Creative?

One of our contractors knew GenM Creative’s owner and recommended the team. During our first meeting, he assured us that they could handle animation.

We’ve spent $2,000.

We started working together in March 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

We’ve folded the animations into footage that I’ve edited. But as with many creative projects, delays have occurred to the frustration of both sides. However, GenM Creative has done nothing but complement our work and with positive effects on our business. They successfully executed the two pieces we needed to show the product.

How did GenM Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They excel at taking direction and processing feedback. They met has met both firm deadlines, which occurred within two very tight timelines.

Their communication skills make the workflow easy. Moreover, I have the flexibility to review content and provide feedback via phone outside of normal business hours. That convenience has been crucial for meeting tight deadlines.

I wouldn’t change a thing. As a local vendor, they suit our needs and preferences.

Give them a chance. Although our history isn’t that deep, their creativity and problem-solving skills are apparent.

Overall Score While there’s are a lot of options for this type of work, they would be my first choice for new animation projects.
    They haven’t let me down in that area. They've met every deadline I've given them.
    The team stayed in budget and didn’t overcharge us. Work could have been cheaper, but not under this timeline.
    I'm never going to give anyone a five for that category.
    I would definitely refer them.

Training Video Production for Hospitality Company

"I honestly couldn’t imagine making these videos with anyone else."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

GenM Creative shot and produced a series of training videos to enhance the onboarding process of new associates. They traveled for different shoots and provided scriptwriting and graphic element services.

Kansas City, Missouri
Alex Coury
QA Director, Coury Hospitality

Service at all properties has improved since the implementation of the videos into the training regimen. The production quality is impressive, and GenM Creative’s collaborative approach resulted in structured and engaging videos. They exhibited tremendous work ethic and creative zest.

I am the quality assurance director of Coury Hospitality. We manage and own hotels as an extension of a larger hotel group. I inspect the cleanliness, condition, and service at every property, and I am responsible for new employee training.

What challenge were you trying to address with GenM Creative?

We hoped to produce a series of training videos to spread a uniform message across all departments of our company. We wanted them to be entertaining but also professional.

They were willing to travel to shoot at each of our different properties, which allowed us to showcase each of our hotels. I act in and narrate the videos, and GenM Creative provided an actor as well. Together, we'd construct different scenes for each department to demonstrate the perfect host, the perfect valet, the perfect security, and so on. We feel that this keeps the videos from being stiff and outdated. Instead, they are engaging. After shooting, they add creative effects during the editing process.

They brought four or five people to each set, including the creative director, the cameramen, and scriptwriters.

How did you come to work with GenM Creative?

I met the creative director on a commercial set and he showed me some of this work. This was around the time I was considering making these videos, so we started to discuss a partnership.

We started working together in February 2016. Our most recent video was completed just a few weeks ago, and we have others planned.

We’ve gotten nothing but positive feedback. The cinematography is beautiful, and the videos are structured well. The quality of production they bring is commendable. We put the videos on our training website that I monitor, and every associate is required to take their department’s training. Now, when our parent company comes in to inspect us, our service does very well in all areas. I attribute a lot of that to these videos. I honestly couldn’t imagine making these videos with anyone else.

How did GenM perform from a project management standpoint?

They offer reasonable timeframes for all shooting and production phases. We’ve never missed any deadlines. Their creative team collaborated with us to make our ideas better.

They listen to your needs and then bring ideas to the table that you didn’t expect.

No. We’ve had an excellent experience.

The members of their team are smart and creative. It’s best to come to the table with a vision and then trust them to expand it.

Overall Score I wouldn't want to work with anybody else.
    They communicated well and gave reasonable expectations for all timelines.
    They were able to work with our budget to achieve what we wanted.
    Everything we expected in the videos, we've received and then some.
    I'm very thankful for them, and I wouldn't be where I am without them.