We make IT wishes come true!

Genieall is an ISO 27001 certified IT Managed consulting services provider for Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare & Finance companies.

Toronto, Canada

IT Security for Go-Cart Retail Company

"The teamwork they exhibit makes them really enjoyable to work with."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Genieall built an internal server and provides managed IT security services for a go-cart retail company.

Toronto, Ontario
Brian Dixon
Owner, 401 Mini Indy

The server management and security services provided by Genieall have helped their client to maintain smooth and successful operations for over 7 years. Their team is extremely knowledgeable, providing cutting edge technologies to keep their client's data as secure as possible.

Genieall provides great IT services for our operation.Their team keeps our system on coarse and secure from all outside issues. Support is a call or email away , and is fast and reliable, this is why we trust and use Genieall since 2012.

For what projects/services did your company hire Genieall?

it sever remote set up

to secure our operation

IT Show

New server with security and ongoing updates

Their team was amazing

our web and server has been secure with them for over 7 years

very effective

The teamwork they exhibit makes them really enjoyable to work with.

no its perfect

Managed IT Services for Utility & Power Generation Facility

“Genieall’s wide scope of expertise has been critical and is a testament to their credibility and strength.”

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Genieall provided operational, networking, and help desk support for a power-generation company. Their team’s full suite of services included tackling complex server issues and ensuring regulation compliance.

Director, Utility & Power Generation Company

In the face of a failing partnership with another company, Genieall was a saving grace. They successfully delivered critical services and regulation compliance. Their team worked diligently to understand the ins and outs of the client’s niche market and demonstrated a deep level of expertise.

I’m the director of IT infrastructure for a utility and power generation company

What challenge were you trying to address with Genieall?

We had previously worked with a company who was assisting us in running service tests, providing infrastructure support, and so on. We found that the boutique-type service provider just wasn’t working for us. As a power-generation company, we were a niche market, and they had difficulty understand our unique business challenges. That led us to start looking for alternatives.

We can’t support all of our environments internally, so we’ve depended heavily on them. Providing a full suite of services, Genieall tackled everything from simpler web tasks to more complex server-related issues.

They worked with our internal team through every process. Since we’re a team of tech-minded engineers, we were relieved by the level of their technical expertise. Their support analyst was up to par with our standards in terms of offering solutions.

In addition to their supplementing our service desk, they also buttress our operations department. There, they provide infrastructure monitoring. They worked to ensure our compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)’s regulations. What’s more, they assisted us in understanding and navigating critical infrastructure systems.

Their network group oversees the smooth functioning of our firewalls, routers, and network configurations. This entailed Exchange and Office365 migrations, storage upgrades, and establishing server infrastructure. In one project, they rectified all networking issues for a new solar park.

I liaise with 4–5 people from Genieall on a regular basis. Specific people on my IT team are responsible for managing every different level of service at the Genieall team.

For instance, my end-user support analyst works in conjunction with their service desk team to ensure that they receive all the appropriate documentation. In the face of unfamiliar applications or challenges, he provides their service desk with all the tools they need to be successful.

I have a system administrator who works directly with the operational group at Genieall, and he oversees their monitoring of the servers. I personally handle compliances, oversee reports, and manage general agreements. I approve of any changes and new projects, and anything to do with networking or critical infrastructure.

How did you come to work with Genieall?

I’d heard about them a long time ago. And, Genieall had executed some minor projects—relating to our billing facilities—for us a few years ago. We’d needed a server installed, and they’d done a great job.

When our project with another group was failing, I consulted my portfolio of industry contacts. We reached out to Genieall, who ended up really helped us out.

When it was time to seek a new managed services contract, we included Genieall in the tendering process. Their service offering beat out the competitors.

We signed the managed services agreement with Genieall in November or December 2014, and we’ve just renewed it. However, we’d worked with them on 2–3 services projects prior to that.

They were our saving grace in the face of a disastrously failing project with another company, whom my colleagues had dubbed the “helpless desk.” With their professional approach, bountiful experience, and high level of organization, they’ve provided services that have exceeded our expectations.

Our organization has quarterly district and management meetings, and before Genieall, I constantly had to address concerns about our help desk. After they took over, they’ve let me take a hands-off approach. They’ve received great feedback.

They really took the time to listen to us and understand our pain points. We’ve worked to build a good working relationship with them, and have found that our internal team has integrated very well with theirs.

How did Genieall perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re in constant communication with Genieall. We utilize multiple communication channels, like Skype, Teams, email, and phone calls. We have biweekly operational meetings and monthly meetings. We use SharePoint for sharing documentation. Our businesses are very much in constant contact.

While our company is undergoing global expansion, they’ve continued to make adjustments to support our needs. We have new offices set up in Europe, and Genieall provides 24/7 support but has even provided specialty services to us from 3AM just to ensure that our team members coming online have a live person to answer calls.

They’ve skillfully navigated our niche market. They’re rooted in the IT industry, but they also have a deep knowledge of our operational technology requirements, which have to do with industrial control systems, compliances, and regulations we need to adhere to. These are specific to our market and business. Genieall’s wide scope of expertise has been critical and is a testament to their credibility and strength.

Genieall has taken the time to become trusted advisors about security and compliance, and their services have been crucial to our business. There are a lot of IT services companies out there that can handle storage, email, Office365, infrastructure, and networking, but not all of them truly understand our business or requirements.

They do have some staff turnover, but they ensure that their new staff hits the ground running. There are some issues that go unnoticed by them, but I see these as basic operational challenges that can be ameliorated with better training.

They’re front-facing, and basically an extension of the IT department—so they have to be educated on the client’s processes and technologies. We try to work with them to bring them to ensure that a standard level of support is maintained across the organization.

Clients have to ensure that the provider understands their business. It’s important to be direct in communicating requirements so they understand the underlying business objectives. There’s no doubt that the Genieall team is smart, and that they can do the work. As smart and crafty as they are, though, they still need to know what they’re working with.

Software Services for Forensic Accounting Service

"Their team was always available when the need arose to fix something."

Jan. - Jan. 2019

Genieall updated multi-factor authentication email software and performed hard-drive encryption. Their services included fixing bugs and testing solutions.

Toronto, Canada
Clement Manuelpillai
IT Manager, Matson Driscoll and Damico

All collaborations with the team progressed smoothly. They are thorough, consistent communicators with a variety of skills. A personable team, they prioritize customer service and users' feedback.

We are forensic accounting services. I am the IT manager of the firm

For what projects/services did your company hire Genieall?

Exchange upgrade from 2010 to 2019 MFA for the email and other software External drive encryption

Making it happen in a given time from with less interruptions. Test the project before going into production Make sure the bugs are fixed ASAP when it is rolled out.

I have Nils Madi and his team before in several projet and was very satisfied the way they delivered the end project. I have been using Genieall for the past 6 years without any issues.

Once the projects are laid out. I had several meetings with Nils. Then with Yatan and his team. I made sure I was on board with the daily update's and made sure it was going to my preference. They were in touch with me throughout the project constantly and made necessary changes when there was a kink.They also invited me to their office to meet the team and i was impressed with them very much

They have very dedicated help desk, network, architecture teams. I found all members were talented, skilled and customer service oriented.

The exchange migration was smooth without a single minute of down time. When the outlook was acting up for some users Nil's team was quick contact my users and fix it. MFA was also a success with minimal helpdesk calls.

Very smooth. Their team was always available when the need arose to fix something.

It is kind of hard to find a company which has pool of talented people with good customer service skills. I was most impressed with this company with my current projects and past ones.

They were very helpful with my users even the issue was with the user not the project. This company is built on customer service which i was looking for.

Not any I can think of. Nils and Yatan constantly at it work so hard to improve on their team and culture.

Overall Score Excellent