We Build Value With Software

Genico helps small and midsize companies of all industries digitize and drive the business.

Today we live in a mobile and crypto oriented world and when a company doesn't keep pace with the times then it loses competition to other fast-growing companies. That's why we help to innovate and streamline the busineses and let our customers to thrive in this new digital world.

Aventura, FL
  • 18851 NE 29th Ave #700
    Aventura, FL 33180

nextpay, cmple.com, long distance van lines, yandi & yadir

Custom Managment Software Development

"[T]here’s a lot of good things about them, especially compared to the previous one I had before them. Their customer service is really good."

Jan. - Aug. 2017

Genico developed a custom software management system for a construction company, which integrates with employee and contractor information, payroll and invoicing, accounting, and inventory.

North Miami Beach, FL
Yadir Rodriguez
Owner, Yandi & Yadir Concrete Services

It’s a huge step up from the previous software. It’s simple to use and incredibly organized. Regular communication resolved any immediate issues at a fast pace, and their customer service went above and beyond. They have both English and Spanish speaking individuals to help anytime.

I’m the co-owner of a construction company with my Father. We do a lot of street construction, sidewalks, street demolition, and things of that nature.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genico.

I reached out to them because I had an existing software system for payroll, inventory, and the tools system. It had some problems thought and wasn't keeping my records straight. There were a lot of issues at the end of the year, every year. I was looking for a company to help me get a new software going where I can keep track of everything accurately.

They developed the software from scratch. I can input information on my user account for contractors, suppliers, managers, and all my employees.  I’m able to do invoicing and payroll. It handles management of my documents, accounting, and inventory. It also keeps track of the contractor’s management and timesheets. It’s been really helpful.

I was dealing with several people that were helping me out. I didn’t have a single project manager. My Father doesn’t speak English so there was a language barrier issue, but they had a bilingual individual working with him.

How did you come to work with Genico?

A colleague recommended them to me.

Somewhere in the range of $10,000–40,000.

We started working together in January 2017, and the engagement was complete in August of this year.

The new software is more beneficial to our company, much more than the previous one. It’s very organized and so much easier to use. It’s very simple. That’s what I needed because my Father is in his 60’s and even he can use it, which I really like.

How did Genico perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with the level of communication. I got answer right away to ever single phone call for whenever I had an issue, and they resolved it very quickly. We mainly communicated through the phone and some emails.

That's hard question because there's a lot of things good about them, but their customer service is just great.

They could hire more Spanish speaking people, but that’s all I could say. Otherwise, I’m very happy.

Software Development for Moving Company

“They provide a personal level of involvement, and really seem to care.”

Mar. - Aug. 2017

Genico created a web-based, mobile-ready tracking and communication platform. Features also included CLM, invoicing, and document transfer to employees in the field.

Miami, Florida
Max Freeman
Operating Manager, Exclusive Van Lines

Genico explored the objective thoroughly and provided a time-saving solution within five months. They showed a detailed understanding of what was needed and were personally invested in the project.

We’re a moving company with commercial and residential clients. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genico?

The software we had was outdated and not flexible enough. I needed cloud-based software that would do more.

They built a web-based system that is mobile compatible. Besides the schedule and CLM [customer lifecycle management], the new software lets me interact with all my departments. I can click a button and send information to sales or dispatch, to trackers or to my insurance company. It’s all automated within the system, including modules and a mail server.

They first came to our office with about four people, and I showed them the whole organization. In all, we had a project manager and between five and ten developers.

How did you come to work with Genico?

I was looking for recommendations when I met them. They’re local, and I liked them.

We spent somewhere near $19750.

We worked with them between March and August 2017.

The system is awesome, and they completed it within five months. The software they’ve implemented definitely saves me time. I can track items, and can send emails, invoices, and price quotes all from one place. The most important part of it is communication with my employees. There is a feature that converts faxes to PDFs, which I can send directly to drivers.

How did Genico perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been in my office a number of times, and we worked out little details over the phone or via email. We also keep communication folders in each truck. They explored and understood all the aspects of our business and operations, and gave us exactly what we needed.

The people alone are worth the price. They provide a personal level of involvement, and really seem to care. I wish I knew about them years ago.

For the product, it's an awesome price.
    They were on the dot.