Respect is earned, not expected.

Geneva Lakes Web is a full-service agency that works with game-changing brands, inspired companies, and global influencers. Our core strategic engagements are designed to deliver results, from branding that breathes life into your story, to platform design that fosters engagement and campaigns that drive consumer action. Whether you’re just starting out or evolving your brand, Geneva Lakes Web will help you grow.

MISSION

Geneva Lakes Web sets itself apart from most digital web/marketing agencies out there by hyper focusing on the intricate nuances that limit a businesses growth and profits by use of innovative and sophisticated tools, techniques, and resources to inevitably increase profits.

VIDEO MARKETING

Video is now the most effective form of marketing. The smartest realtors are embracing the power of video – showing their personality in brand videos, presenting their properties in engaging clips, and highlighting their communities in lifestyle drone videos. From the full-screen video opener to the embedded property videos on each listing page, our websites are the best when it comes to showing off your video content.

WEB DESIGN

To stand out, your website needs to interact and provide quality content for your target audience. Your investing into a digital tool to grasp the emotions of your potential customer and capture the data needed to convert them into a customer. Don’t purchase a website that’s going to sit there for years and do nothing more than a crusty old phone book!

2018
Laguna Beach, CA
  • 1968 S. Coast Hwy #1245
    Laguna Beach, CA 92651
  • Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Airbnb; VRBO; Homeaway; Shorewest Realtors; Keefe Real Estate; ReMax Realtors Association

Web Design & Dev for Interior Paint Company

"Their speed and quality of service blew us away."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Geneva Lakes Web revamped a website for an interior painting company. They built a brand-new page, changed the color scheme, improved the quality of hosted photos, and included new awards and reviews.

Michael Craine
Owner, Craine Painting LLC

The site has launched to a positive internal response. Geneva Lakes Web finished the project well ahead of schedule without sacrificing quality and exceeding budgets. The team’s consistent communication, flexibility, and quick delivery enabled a smooth collaboration from start to finish.

I am the owner of Craine Painting LLC. We specialize in cabinet refinishing and interior coatings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geneva Lakes Web?

Our website’s content was out of date by a couple of years. Geneva Lakes Web helped lead the update effort.

We wanted to upload pictures, reviews, and awards we have received since our last update a couple of years ago. We also wanted to add new pages.

I met Jeff (Marketing and Design, Geneva Lakes Web) through a networking group. I found him very personable, and we got along quickly. We decided to go with Geneva Lakes Web to complete this project

We had a video call to go over the project’s objectives and goals. After that, Jeff tailored the project specifically to what would work best for us. They upgraded our photo quality, revamped the site’s color scheme, and built a critically needed page.

Jeff served as the project manager and primary point of contact.

The team started working on the project immediately and finished it in a short amount of time. Jeff demonstrated an excellent work ethic and took the time to address any concerns I had. We’re highly satisfied with how the final product turned out.

When I was unavailable for the final part of the project, Jeff communicated effectively with my lead employee to complete requirements. I never had to call or intervene at any point during that time, which I appreciated.

Their speed and quality of service blew us away.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score We’re thrilled with Geneva Lakes Web’s work.
    The team delivered ahead of schedule.
    They stayed on budget while exceeding expectations.
    Geneva Lakes Web provided fantastic, prompt service.
    I would absolutely refer them.

Web Design and Dev for Flooring Company

"They worked very efficiently."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Geneva Lakes Web did web design and development with an added focus on online branding.

Genoa City, Wisconsin
Derek Gerstung
Owner & Founder, Superior Custom Floor Designs

The team completed web development in only a few days. Expect a partner who takes the initiative to communicate promptly and offer testing before launch.

I’m the owner of Superior Custom Floor Designs. We do all types of flooring installation, along with custom showers and remodeling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geneva Lakes Web?

We needed a vendor to design and develop a modern website.

We wanted a website that would represent our brand.

I chose them because I was impressed by the web development work they did for other firms in similar industries.

We elected for their professional tier website offering. When the website was near completion, Jeff provided a private link for us to review and critique the site.

I worked with Jeff (Creative Designer, Geneva Lakes Web), who served as our project manager.

They worked with a quick turnaround. From start to finish, Jeff and his team completed the site in only a few days.

We had no issues with communication as Jeff was very prompt in contacting us.

They worked very efficiently.

I feel the only thing that they could improve is their subscription process. It took me a while to figure out how to register.