Hi, we're GB Pro & this is our profile.

We are a Veteran-Owned Creative Agency specializing in Web and Graphic Design, Commercial Printing, and Promotional Products.

At GB Pro we pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop for our clients. You will always deal with a human that is familiar with your company and its needs. We love hearing our clients ideas and then presenting, crafting and executing solutions that we are confident will help them achieve their goals.

We love hearing about new projects - so lets schedule a time to talk on the phone so we are able to learn more about what you have going on!

Talk soon!

Issaquah, WA
  • 335 1st Ave NE
    Issaquah, WA 98027
  • Seattle, WA

Amazon, Alaska Airlines, Red Bull, Guild Mortgage Company, Caliber Home Loans, Tim Tam Therapuetics.   You can view our complete profile at www.GBPro.net

Standard Waste

Standard Waste came to us in need of a comprehensive Branding package. As a start-up dumpster delivery company, they had no forms of visual communication.

We delivered them:

• Website
  • Email Templates
  • Direct Mail Campaign

/>

As a direct result of our efforts with them, they are now able to quickly and effectively get in front of their clients. Their business is scaling quicker than expected, and they have already surpassed their 2019 anticipated revenue.

You can view the website here: https://standard-waste.com/

You can visit our website to see more of the work we did for Standard Waste: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/standard-waste-enterprises/

TFWB Engineers

TFWB Engineers came to GB Pro in need of a complete re-brand, accompanied by a contemporary website.

GB Pro provided:

Promotional Products

Custom Wordpress

Website

Ongoing Website Maintenance

As a result of our combined efforts, TFWB has experienced a nice uptick in new business. Their online presence has grown immensely due in large part to their website being very SEO and mobile friendly - helping achieve a higher ranking on search engines like Google.

You can view their new website here: https://tf-wb.com/

You can learn more about the project here: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/tfwb-engineers/

Amaziya

Amaziya is a start-up eCommerce business focusing on silicone and related products. They came to GB Pro to seek assistance in getting the brand built and launched.

GB Pro provided:

• Printed Materials
  • Business Consulting
  • Custom Shopify Website
  • On-going Retainer Based Work

• As a direct result of our efforts, Amaziya has been able to successfully launch their business, and are now selling far more products than they could have ever imagined. They expect to double their revenue in the 2nd half of 2019.

You can view their new website here: https://amaziya.com

You can learn more about the project here: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/amaziya/

El Cazador

El Cazador came to us in need of a new website. One that was modern, easy to use, and most importantly, supported online ordering.

What we delivered:

Custom Wordpress Website

Logo Update

Online Ordering System

El Cazador's revenue has skyrocketed since this project. They are now able to deliver using their own vehicles, saving 30% by not using Uber Eats - effectively

paying for the 2 vehicles they bought, and providing more jobs to the Oak Harbor, WA community - where they are viewed as a pillar of the community.

You can view their new website here: https://www.el-cazador.com/

You can learn more about the project here: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/el-cazador/

TimTam Therapeutics

TimTam came to GBPro in need of a brand refresh. They had a logo, a nice website and were moving a good amount of project. They wanted to scale to a $100 million dollar company.

We provided:

• Email Templates
    Media
  • Large Format Graphics and Printing
  • Giveaways

• As a result of our combined efforts, TimTam is now recognized as the leader in Modern Sports Recovery.

If you'd like to learn more about this project, please visit: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/timtam/

Amazon

Amazon came to GB Pro to help them outfit one of their newest buildings, the Marketplace building in Downtown Seattle. Amazon wanted to showcase some of their star sellers throughout the building.

GB Pro was able to come up with a solution for this problem: Print massive mural like adhesive vinyl prints, and install them on internal glass walls on every floor.

GB Pro

provided:
    • Photography
    • Photo Editing
    • Graphic Design of The Prints
    • Printing The Vinyl
    • Installing The Vinyl

Amazon Marketplace is now able to effectively showcase their most valuable assets - their sellers.

You can see more photos of the prints installed here: https://gbpro.net/portfolio/amazon-marketplace/

WordPress Development for Electric Utility Company

"They understood all of our needs and turned them into a great product."

Feb. - May 2017

Replacing an outdated site, GB Pro designed a WordPress website and added a customer portal. They provide ongoing support, posting updates and assisting with social media.

Anchorage, Alaska Area
    Project Coordinator, Cordova Electric Cooperative

The in-house team is happy with the look and feel of the new site. GB Pro went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, professionalism, and ability to guide the entire process made them a reliable partner.

I'm a project coordinator at Cordova Electric Cooperative. We're a generation and transmission utility company.

What challenge were you trying to address with GB Pro?

We had a very outdated website, so we were looking for a company with expertise in graphic design to develop a new website for us.

We don't have any experience with website development, so GB Pro gave us some templates to choose from. Then, they created a WordPress website for us. We gave them our logo, some pictures, and all the content, and they handled everything else. They host our website and provide a support package, doing periodic updates (we don't sell anything, so it's mostly informational updates).

We had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with GB Pro?

We're from the same town, so our mutual friends referred me to GB Pro.

We spent about $5,000.

We started working with them in February 2017 and the website launched in May 2017.

We love the look and feel of the website. Recently, we added a customer portal, where customers can log into and view their data. GB Pro helped us create an attractive post for Facebook to draw people's attention to the portal.

How did GB Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They're incredibly quick and responsive (via phone or email). Whenever we have a request, they fulfill it within 24 hours, but usually it takes them just one hour.

They're very professional and responsive. We didn't know what we wanted and we trusted them to give it to us. They understood all of our needs and turned them into a great product.

No. They're doing a great job and their business is growing.

They're very patient and they'll guide the entire process for you. Besides, they have affordable rates.

Branding & Packaging for Electronic Production Companies

“The quality of their work is second to none.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

GB Pro manages marketing initiatives for a health and wellness company. Working within the established brand, they completed a graphics overhaul and created new packaging artwork and branded apparel.

CMO & Former CMO, Health Solutions Company & VEYEP Sports

The brand was strong to begin with, but GB Pro’s assistance brings its visual impact to the next level. Communication throughout the process was strong, and their timing estimates were always accurate. Their process is methodical, effective, and delivers good results.

I run all the marketing initiatives for a health and wellness company that focuses on recovery. I also worked with GB Pro at a consumer electronics company that focused on headphones.

What challenge were you trying to address with GB Pro?

I’ve hired them multiple times, but will focus on a project that required someone to take our brand’s strategic and creative vision and improve our materials. We had an established brand, but wanted to take it to the next level in our market. Our packaging needed a major update, and we wanted to strengthen our Amazon channel.

They helped us fit within Amazon Prime’s restrictions and create retail-ready packaging with the right benefit propositions and feature descriptions. We sat down together to figure out our different brand extensions and regrouped our products into different lines. Once we had everything organized, they created our packaging.

The project included an entire graphics overhaul, based off our existing brand identity. They did all the artwork and completed a recovery fingerprint that describes how each of our products fits with the others. Their involvement in the project also included a series of banner ads, product management, cross-marketing initiatives, and ad creation. They facilitated introductions to packaging suppliers and made it really easy to innovate the package design and the artwork they came up with.

Their owner is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with GB Pro?

Marketing is very much based on trust. They came highly recommended from vendors I’ve used frequently in the past, and they have a great reputation.

We’ve used them for several projects and have spent at least $100,000 on their services.

The packaging project ran from November 2017–April 2018. They will wrap up the scope of work at the end of October 2018, but we will use them for other branded materials and apparel in the future.

From a qualitative point of view, they’ve delivered the best brand in the recovery market. We had a strong brand before they started working with them, but they have definitely taken us to the next level. I am confident that every customer that sees our packaging will be impressed by it.

How did GB Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is very good. They’re always available and work with our deadlines. There were occasionally misaligned expectations about due dates, but their process delivers results. Though we often wanted things to come faster, they knew exactly how long a project would take and delivered on their promises, which were always realistic.

The quality of their work is second to none.

I can’t think of anything major they should improve. I’ve used them for several different projects and have a good understanding of how they work.

Understand that the best results will take time. It’s not possible to get good results tomorrow, so it’s important to be patient and to trust their process. This is the team you want to work with to give you the highest quality; they’re fantastic.

Branding & WordPress Dev for Event Planner

“He quickly grasped ideas and produced quality designs.”

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

GB Pro provided a variety of branding, graphic design, and web design services. They built a WordPress website and created a new logo, business cards, and promotional flyers.

Edmonds, Washington
    Scott Dulin
    Owner, Scott Dulin

The website elicited positive reviews for its performance and visual elements. With consistent communication and strong collaborative skills, GB Pro delivered a design that completely aligned with the brand vision.

I’m a professional DJ and MC. I work at events ranging from small gatherings to large corporate parties. I also offer professional audio setup services.

What challenge were you trying to address with GB Pro?

I needed a new logo, business card design, and a website.

GB Pro helped me develop my brand. With a full understanding of my style and my thought process, they came up with about five options for a new logo. I chose one, and their team implemented it across my business cards and promotional flyers. They also helped me design swag glasses.

In addition to graphic design services, GB Pro also set up a WordPress website. They linked all of my social media accounts and set up audio and video hosting systems. They organized a visual slideshow for the homepage and several other tabs.

Greg was my main point of contact (Owner, GB Pro), but another representative helped with orders and administrative tasks.

How did you come to work with GB Pro?

Greg and I both worked in the nightlife space. At the time, he was working for a nightclub promotional team. After meeting at an event, we developed a friendship. I would reach out if I needed help with flyers and graphics. I’ve worked with other designers over the years, but Greg has always done the best job, and he understood my style. When I started this project, he was my first choice.

I paid about $3,000.

For this specific project, we worked from December 2015–January 2016.

My audience praises my website for its design and accessibility. There haven’t been any complaints about load time or speed. I’m happy with my new logo. I feel that it captures my brand in a clean and unique way.

How did GB Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated via text message and email, with phone calls as necessary. In the beginning, I met with their team a couple of times to set up a framework for the project.

I think the personal nature of my relationship with Greg helps him understand my vision and my goals. He quickly grasped ideas and produced quality designs.

No, it was a smooth process.

I recommend them all the time.

Rebrand for Electrical Engineering Firm

“GB Pro's work helped put our name out there.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

GB Pro spearheaded an end-to-end rebranding and site redesign using an iterative process. They made a new logo along with branded print materials like notebooks and pens. The team also created branded apparel.

Seattle, Washington
    Aprille Balangue
    Principal, TFWB Engineers

GB Pro offered the ideal combination of high caliber branded design deliverables and rapid delivery and response times. The graphic and print assets they created have garnered widespread praise from consumers and in-house employees. The team is reliably communicative and pleasant to engage.

I work for an electrical engineering company that has been in business for over 70 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with GB Pro?

We needed help from a professional with updating our website. One of our in-house employees developed a basic website, but she didn't have any professional experience. We hired GB Pro to upgrade it so we could be more competitive with the rest of the electrical engineering websites out there. Since we were renaming the company, we wanted to replace our brand.

At first, we engaged GB Pro for rebranding. They sent us work samples and proposal for the site redesign. Based on our response to a survey, they designed five logo options with the three letters we asked them to include.

They completely revamped our website. We already had our initial design with the format, fonts, and projects we wanted to feature laid out. Using a collaborative process, we provided templates for them to modify. I made comments, and they responded with new iterations. They gave us useful advice to enhance our site and make it look more professional.

GB Pro also offered services for apparel and printed material. After finalizing the logo, we wanted to create shirts, pens, and notepads to start advertising our new brand. They had many options from excellent sports brands like Nike and Adidas made of high-quality dry-fit material for men and women in every size. They sent us samples so we could touch and feel the available fabrics and assess the sizing. It took about a month for them to ship the clothing.

Our main point of contact was Greg (CEO and Creative Director, GB Pro). He was our project manager. Four other designers worked underneath him. For the website update, two professional photographers came to our office and took headshots.

How did you come to work with GB Pro?

My aunt's son is best friends with the owner. I liked the personal connection. The team came highly recommended, and I trusted my friend who referred them. I looked at their work online and liked how it looked. Their pricing was hard to beat, and they were willing to negotiate costs.

We spent about $20,000 in total for the branding, website, apparel, notepads, and everything else we ordered from them.

We started working together in January 2018. GB pro delivered the final project to our company in April 2018.

Since we've updated your new brand, we've received very positive feedback from our colleagues, friends, and clients. They all say it's a vast improvement from our old website. Quantitatively, the new site gets a lot more hits from search results. We already had a huge clientele list that continues to grow. GB Pro's work helped put our name out there.

How did GB Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

The project would have gone faster if we’d answered GB Pro’s questions sooner. Once we sent the information they needed, they were right on it. They even had same-day delivery for the changes we requested. We communicated with the project manager via phone and by email. The entire process went quickly, and the team was very easy to work with. They're very quick and responsive.

GB Pro's quick turnaround times impressed me the most about them.

No, GB Pro is great.

I recommend getting in touch with the owner, Greg. He will get your project going and deliver what you need.

Packaging & Print Design for Consumer Electronics Company

“They cared about our business and make sure we were successful.”

Oct. - Feb. 2018

GB Pro created marketing materials and new packaging for a 360° camera manufacturer. Materials included event banners, sales sheets, and apparel, while other tasks included convention support at CES.

Blake Clarensau
    Marketing Director, ION360

Every deliverable was high-quality and showcased the product. GB Pro was communicative, personable, and readily available at odd hours. They ensured an atmosphere of professionalism through attentive project management and a strong work ethic.

We manufacture a 360° camera that attaches to Apple or Samsung smartphones. It allows users to livestream videos to Facebook or YouTube and can create tiny planet photos for use on platforms that are not 360-friendly. I’m the marketing and events manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with GB Pro?

We contracted them to handle our marketing materials.

We gave them brand guidelines that they based their work off of. They designed and produced banners for events, print materials, jackets and t-shirts, and all of our sales sheets. Print materials included all our sales sheets, handouts, and flyers. When we hired them, our packaging needed to be simplified. The packaging they designed showcases the product in a minimalist way. They also supported us at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

The owners were our two points of contact; one did all the designs, and the other oversaw project management.

How did you come to work with GB Pro?

Our head of marketing had a relationship with them and brought them into the project.

This project was in the $50,000–$200,000 range.

We engaged them from October 2017–March 2018.

Everything they produced was top quality, right down to the fabric for the t-shirts. The new box looks great, and every deliverable is top of the line.

How did GB Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional, easy to get in touch with, communicative, and personable. Project management was exceptional, and they were always willing to give us feedback when we needed it. We met with them a few times in Seattle, and they were always available for in-person meetings. If we needed to communicate through a project management tool, they were always quick to respond.

One thing that stood out was their willingness to work as hard as we do. They cared about our business and make sure we were successful. They were incredibly helpful, with a great work ethic. As a startup, our hours aren’t always the standard 9 to 5. They were always available at random times or on short notice, and they leveraged their connections to make sure we got what we needed in the time allotted.

I have nothing negative to say about my experience with them; everything was great.

Don’t waste your time looking elsewhere; use them. They will meet all your needs.

Overall Score They're incredibly professional and very good at what they do.
      They never missed a deadline, even if the timelines were very short.
      Their work was worth every penny.
      From the quality of the materials to the look of the design, everything was top quality.
      I would use them again and would recommend them without reservation.