Helping Businesses Grow With HubSpot & Inbound

We LOVE helping businesses attract and nurture the right type of leads and support brand evangelists — through inbound marketing and sales & leveraging on HubSpot as the central business engine!

Gather ‘n’ Grow was started to help SaaS businesses, ecommerce businesses, not-for-profits, HubSpot users and digital marketing agencies create more connected customer experiences, literally.

We believe creating remarkable online and offline customer experiences are key to long term success for any business. That’s why we believe it is important for businesses to gather different insights, ideas, teams and technology together to grow with better strategies and team alignment.

We offer a variety of services such as:

• Inbound marketing
  • Marketing automation (email & SMS)
  • Sales enablement
  • Website redesign & development (WordPress & HubSpot)
  • Landing page build
  • HubSpot integrations
  • CRM clean up & setup
  • HubSpot implementation
  • HubSpot audit
  • Digital marketing strategy
  • HubSpot online or offline workshop/training
  • Content marketing

Our services will be personalised & tailored to meet your business needs - no matter how big or small, project or retainer. Let's chat!

Freelancer
2019
Melbourne, Australia

IMC, Lenny Rose Active, Onya, The Recruitment Events Company

HubSpot Implementation & Support for Events Company

"Alyssa is very happy to share her knowledge and go the extra mile to make things work for you."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Gather 'n' Grow has created effective HubSpot sequences to automate and track several business processes. They've built the solution to streamline event management and are now working to integrate sales.

Australia
Andrea Kirby
Director & CEO, The Recruitment Events Co. Australia

The Gather 'n' Grow team has been supportive throughout, educating the internal staff on HubSpot best practices. Their account lead consistently follows up with reminders to help all parties refocus on core priorities. Strong performance has led to continued work.

I am the CEO of an event company for in-house recruitment professionals. We run a range of events from small intimate gatherings to large conferences in Australia and looking to expand to NZ.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gather 'n' Grow?

We were too busy to make the most of Hubspot and implement the automation we needed for marketing, event management and vendor sales & management. We needed someone to build the whole process and advise the best way to use Hubspot. Ongoing, it's helping us with new projects, maintenance and support.

We wanted to take away our manual work to free up my team to do other things, to streamline our event processes and create solid marketing process. We need to automate our event confirmations from Eventbrite. Future projects are automating the vendor sales process and linking it to the events they will be at.

I was recommended Alyssa via another supplier in my industry. We had a meeting and talked through what I was trying to do and I was very happy that she knew what I was talking about. She had her own suggestions and continues to provide me with insight as to what I need to do and most importantly, she listened to what I wanted and worked to make that happen if it could be done and was sensible.

Hubspot implementation of our registration and confirmation process for delegates without automation. This included the use of landing pages for event information & registration and for confirming attendance. Extensive user manuals and then refinement of the process after testing.

Now we have automation, she is working on automating that process based on what was put in place. Her next project is to then automate and integrate the selling process with proposify and xero. Create reports for the marketing team and help us with the continued maintenance of our mailing lists and database integrity.

Alyssa project managed and created the changes in Hubspot which was then reviewed and tested by me. She has access to all our back end systems and we trust her with that access.

We now have a good delegate process which will only be improved by automation. I have a greater understanding of hubspot and it's capability thanks to her patience in answering questions and explaining how it works which has led me to commission her to do more work for me.

We are beginning to get a greater understanding of our client group which again, will only get better with the next phase of the project.

Terrific. Alyssa is very patient and persistent when I get pulled away and lose focus. Her follow up and reminders are second to none.

Alyssa is very responsive and really knows Hubspot. She listens and challenges where appropriate. Alyssa is very happy to share her knowledge and go the extra mile to make things work for you. she is very good at following up on things she is waiting on and ensuring you stay on schedule.

She is also very flexible around when you can meet and we have had some great meetings on Saturday when I have been able to find the headspace to talk and plan. Alyssa is a real delight to work with.

Sometimes Alyssa has started with what Hubspot can do and we have worked around to what we needed. Her enthusiasm is fantastic and we go off on many tangents and the art of the possible (my fault as well) but we need to bring it back to business.

Overall Score Great work.
    great at meeting timeframes
    very cost effective and great value
    Great start and looking forward to more work.
    Already been recommending them.

Digital Strategy & SEO for Maternity Activewear Brand

"Above all, they have a work ethic that is second to none!"

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Gather 'n' Grow provides ongoing SEO and marketing services, working to improve a company's digital strategy. They manage social media accounts and helped establish a CRM system.

Australia
Rosie McCaughey (Dumbrell)
Director and Owner, Lenny Rose Active

The efforts have contributed to great growth in sales, traffic, and brand awareness for the business, leading to continued engagement between the teams. Gather 'n' Grow has been flexible and willing to adjust their approach quickly, ensuring they provide the best experience during the collaboration.

I am the CEO and founder of an e-commerce based Activewear brand, specialising in maternity and nursing, with a background in physiotherapy, fitness, pilates, yoga and basic marketing experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gather 'n' Grow?

Gather 'n' Grow have provided services across:

• general digital marketing strategy
  • inbound marketing
  • content marketing
  • outbound marketing
  • CRM set up, integration, monitoring and advising
  • social media marketing

We are a relatively new business, so we consulted with Gather 'n' grow to assist with:

• building our digital profile, brand, and general digital strategy to help escalate our brand awareness, position, and sales
  • content strategy to cost-effectively help with brand awareness and building authority in the pre and postnatal fitness and active space
  • social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram, both for brand awareness and specific campaigns
  • increase sales to reach our monthly KPI's

We were recommended Gather 'n' Grow as a personal referral from a business mentor we have worked closely with in the past. Upon initial meeting, it was clear the passion that Gather 'n' Grow have for helping businesses to grow, and how hard working, as well as for their capacity to go above and beyond for the businesses they consult to. I had already spoken with a number of agencies and been disappointed with their offering, before landing on Gather 'n' Grow.

After our initial meeting, we sat as a team to discuss all elements of our brand, vision, mission, and scope of the digital strategy to help to elevate us to where we need to go. We met with Alyssa to get a greater understanding of the depth of detail needed to go into with both inbound and outbound strategies, including (but not limited to):

• SEO and keyword research
  • content outline
  • strategy and execution
  • developing buyer personas
  • setting up a CRM to help with funnel development
  • assisting online customer service and sales processes.

Alyssa also drives our social media paid marketing and ads, and works closely with us to monitor data, report and adjust as needed.

I've worked closely with the founder Alyssa, who gives so much time and attention to our projects, and is very responsive to any questions we have as well as open to face to face meetings and zoom calls regularly to monitor progress constantly. She has a team of creatives that assist in content production, but I'm not sure on the exact volume or scope of their input.

Gather 'n' grow have been instrumental in increasing our website traffic, increasing brand awareness and reach by more than double compared with our previous social media agency, has assisted in reaching our biggest to date sales month, and has constantly provided in-depth reporting on all of their work including where pivot or change is necessary, and being incredibly responsive.

The head of the Gather 'n' Grow has been incredibly easy to communicate with, shows complete autonomy, authority in her area of expertise, and incredible initiative, which has been a godsend as I've needed someone who can work independently for much of our period of consultancy, given some family issues/ emergency and maternity leave with some complications.

She uses a project management software which makes it easy to stay up to date, communicate, and stay accountable both on her end and ours, without excessive touch points.

The work ethic! the Team and Gather 'n' Grow work tirelessly around the clock to deliver their objectives, to a point where I almost feel bad when I cant keep up! Alyssa and her team are highly organised, communicative, effective, compassionate. Above all, they have a work ethic that is second to none!

I honestly cant think of anything that could improve the service from Gather 'n' Grow, its me that needs to keep up with them :)

Overall Score i'd rate 10/5 if it were an option. I am excited to see where working with Gather 'n' Grow can take our business, stay tuned :)
    Very easy and accessible
    very cost effective and transparent about costs at all times
    incredible quality, authority and output
    I already have!