No games, just solutions.

With 6 years of marketing & content creation experience and clients across the nation, Game Changer Marketing Solutions aims to be just that for your business. Businesses look for a marketing agency because they need a game changer. They want to increase their revenue, build brand awareness, and be better than they were today, while setting themselves up for a more profitable tomorrow.

We have clients in San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Phoenix, Connecticut, Florida & now Hawaii.

Our clients' businesses range from hospitality, to medical offices, clothing lines, fitness supplements, real-estate agencies, workout gear, swimsuit brands, makeup artistry, wineries, cosmetic lines & more. We specialize in web design, online marketing, social media management, email newsletter campaigns, blogging, social influencer management, website rewards program development, online advertising campaigns, product launches, consultation services, SEO & more,

​So what does Game Changer Marketing Solutions have that 20+ years of experience marketing agencies lack?

We do things differently. With competitive pricing, we take a new-age approach to online branding. No more expensive radio, TV, billboards or newspaper ads. No more appealing to a general audience, not knowing how to truly reach your future customers. We will identify your target audience and reach them as efficiently & cost-effectively as possible.

Freelancer
2019
Oahu, HI
  • -
    Bonita Springs, FL 34135
  • -
    San Diego, CA 92108

Chiromark Web Design

Chiromark wanted a modern, simplistic website for their chiropractic office. They were very happy with the results as you can see from their review below. We also put together company emails & a set up email newsletters for them. They are pleased with being able to have new patients complete forms before coming in to their first appointment. This is a perfect example of a medium-budget website that houses a large amount of

information. The turn around time for this website was one week.

Arrigoni Winery Web Design

Arrigoni Winery wanted a fun & informative website that let their future customers know exactly what to expect on their winery visit. This website showcases upcoming events on their easy to update calendar, information on their extensive wine selection & visually appealing photos that show customers the fun they're in store for at Arrigoni.

Web Design for Psychologist Office

Specialized Behavioral Care LLC wanted a simple, modern, easy to use, minimalistic website for their psychologist office. They were very happy with the results as you can see from their review below. They are also now able to process payments online through their website, which has lead to an increase in patients submitting payments on time. This is a perfect example of a budget-friendly website that houses the features desired

by the client without breaking the bank. The turn around time for this website was one week.

Email Marketing Example - Arrigoni Winery

This is an exmaple of a weekly email marketing campaign we send out to Arrigoni Winery's email list. The purpose of these emails is to bring back repeast customers whose emails we have acquired during their visit via our on-site iPads or through our website pop-up box. These weekly emails outlines our weekly happenings, upcoming events, live music lineups, new releases & a reader favorite, our famous pairing of the week

recipe. We also send out birthday coupons during people's birthday months, which is a high motivtor for getting these sign up in the first place. We average an astounding 20% open rate with these emails, which is very high for brand marketing emails. We'd love to create a uniquely styled email campaign that is right for your brand.

Social Media Management

Instagram feed preview of content creation & social media mangement work for Applegarth & Warrin Sotheby Real Estate out of Marrin, CA. I focus on providing value to followers while creating a cohesive, visually appealing feed.

Social Media Management

Instagram feed preview of content creation & social media mangement work for Arrigoni Winery out of Portland, CT. I focus on providing value to followers while creating a cohesive, visually appealing feed.

Social Media Management

Instagram feed preview of content creation & social media mangement work for Pretty Girl Makeup out of San Francisco, CA. I focus on providing value to followers while creating a cohesive, visually appealing feed.

Pretty Girl Makeup Web Design - Mobile Version

Christina Flach, celebrity makeup artist & CEO of Pretty Girl Makeup wanted a user friendly website that displayed perfectly on mobile view, since most of her target audience would be shopping & booking her services via their mobile phones. We created a sleek & easy to use site. Users can book hair & makeup appointments, shop her extensive makeup line, view her current press features & even download her app

& visit her blog, all from one site.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Private Acupuncture Practice

"Cassi is innovative, is a great listener, and tailors marketing to you and your company."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC provides ongoing digital marketing services, from social media campaigns and website management to content generation and strategy planning.

San Diego, California
Christina Corcoran
Owner, Private Acupuncture Practice

Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC has exceeded expectations. Not only have they increased online traffic and sales, but they've also empowered the internal staff to push forward with marketing efforts.

Owner, Private Practice - Acupuncturist

For what projects/services did your company hire Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC?

To help with social media and website marketing, and useful content. How to fully engage customers and build a presence. As somebody who works alone to build a private practice, I needed help with marketing as I have zero knowledge in this field.

Increase clicks and drive to my website and social media accounts. Increase online sales.

Cassi is reputable and innovative in this field. She was a no-brainer when selecting a vendor.

We had a marketing consultation followed by a comprehensive review and game plan guide. I feel much more comfortable moving forward with my business in marketing.

Just myself and Cassi, the owner and founder of Game Changers Marketing Solutions.

Cassi exceeded my expectations with information and guidance. She has me feeling not only confident moving forward, but she is quick to get back to me as soon as possible if I need more assistance. I have driven more clients to my site, grown my revenue, and have higher positive client feedback in my buisness.

Seemless. Phone calls and emails.

Cassi is innovative, is a great listener, and tailors marketing to you and your company. The kind of clients that you need and how to connect with them.

No - I am very happy with the service I have received from Game Changer Marketing/Cassi.

New Website & SEO for Chiropractic Clinic

“Our Google rankings have already improved, and we've also seen an uptick in site traffic too.”

September 2019

Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC built a brand-new website for a chiropractic company.

Rocky Hill, Connecticut
General Manager, Chiromark

Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC’s efforts built a new user-friendly platform in just one month. The team is professional, prompt, ensure excellent results.

I'm the general manager of a chiropractic company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC?

We needed a new website since ours was out of date and unappealing. We also wanted some online forms that people could fill out themselves.

They designed and developed a brand-new website. We met with them and told them what we wanted, and they did everything for us. They linked our Google pages, social media, and changed all of our emails to make them HIPPA compliant.

We only worked with Cassi (Founder & CEO, Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC).

How did you come to work with Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC?

Their services were recommended to us.

We've invested approximately $2,000.

Our project spanned throughout September 2019.

We now have a professional-looking website that's user-friendly. Our Google rankings have already improved, and we've also seen an uptick in site traffic too.They really went above and beyond.

How did Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give them a 10 out of 10. We communicated mostly through email or text.

We really appreciated how they completed our site in such a timely manner. They' were very professional and took care of any questions I had immediately.

No, it was a very positive experience and there's nothing I would ask to be improved.

As long as you're prepared and know what you're looking for, they'll develop exactly what you need.

Web Design and Marketing for Winery

“They deliver incredible service and get everything you need done.”

2017 - Ongoing

Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC designed and developed the website of a winery based in Connecticut from the ground up. They write and manage content as well as advertising on social media.

Portland, Connecticut
Owner, Winery

The website and advertising services provided by Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC have delivered significant ROI to project stakeholders in terms of engagement and brand recognition. Their team is communicative and innovative, willing to try different approaches to find what is most effective.

I’m the owner of a farm winery located in Connecticut. We grow and produce grapes and wines that are sold in stores as well as in tastings here at our farm.

We’re a relatively new winery, and wineries aren’t that plentiful in Connecticut. We basically wanted to get our name out there and spread the word that we have a tasting room and that our products can be bought in liquor stores around the state.

They designed and developed our website from start to finish, did all the content on the website, and continue to regularly update it with whatever features or products we need to add. They also manage all of our social media channels, running posting and advertising on Facebook, Instagram, or wherever they see fit.

I only deal with Cassi (Founder, Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC) directly. Some other people have been involved with things like taking pictures and other stuff, but I don’t interact with any of them on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC?

We were referred to their team by a friend of ours who also works in the industry.

At this point, we’ve probably spent $40,000–$50,000 with them.

We started working with them about two years ago, around the end of 2017, and they are continuing to run things for us.

The attention that we receive through our website is night and day from what we got before we started working with Game Changer Marketing Solutions LLC. As soon as we launched the new website, we got significantly more daily inquiries about the winery.

Our events started getting more coverage, and we have a lot more interest and comments on our weekly newsletter because of how good it looks. They’ll include pictures of food and wines with recipes and recommended pairings and promote it across social media, which works really well.

We usually just communicate via email, but I can always call and get a really quick response back. She is very communicative, and we haven’t had any problems in that regard.

They deliver incredible service and get everything you need accomplished. You set a goal, and they meet it within schedule and within budget. They also do a great job of suggesting new and alternative methods of advertising that they are looking into that often allow you to achieve a similar level of reach for a fraction of the cost.

No, I’m very happy with the service I’m receiving. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it, and it’s definitely working.

Just clarify your needs as much as possible, because they will provide you with the right answers. If you can establish exactly the right goals from the start, it will set you up well for success down the road.

Social Management for Makeup Company

"Their team is always quick to respond, and Cassi herself has been a miracle worker since the beginning."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Since designing a website, Game Changer Marketing Solutions has provided ongoing web and social media management. Their responsibilities include copywriting, photography, and image curation.

Novato, California
Christina Flach
CEO, Pretty Girl Makeup

Sales and social media awareness have both improved markedly thanks to Game Changer Media Solution's personalized customer service. They’ve been highly responsive throughout the project and implemented a series of effective engagement techniques.

I’m the CEO and founder of Pretty Girl Makeup.

She has been in charge of my social media for years.

I wanted to get more followers and likes on social and more sales on my website.

She was referred to me by a friend.

Cassi (Founder, Game Changer Marketing Solutions) manages my entire social media presence, choosing images, holding photo shoots, and writing posts. She also designed the website and now manages it. She’s in charge of everything.

Cassi manages three people underneath her. They’re brilliant, graceful, and smooth.

Visibility in my space has grown considerably! Sales are up, and my social media following has increased by 2000%.

The workflow between my team and there’s is smooth. It’s great to see how well and hard everyone works together.

What I find most impressive are the personal touches. Their team is always quick to respond, and Cassi herself has been a miracle worker since the beginning. She has brilliant ideas, an amazing work ethic, and a consistently positive attitude. She is kind and compassionate and goes the extra mile every day. Everyone should use her.

None.

Overall Score The absolute best!
    Fair
    Excellent.
    I would definitely refer them.

Web Dev & SEO for Mental Health Clinic

"Everything was perfect!"

October 2018

Game Changer Marketing Solutions delivered SEO services and redesigned a website for a mental health clinic.

Glastonbury, Connecticut
Kristy Notarangelo
CEO, Specialized Behavioral Care

Lead generation increased by a significant amount. Game Changer Marketing Solutions leveraged a structured project management approach to facilitate a seamless partnership. Their responsiveness and efficiency set them apart from other vendors.

CEO, owner, operator - mental health outpatient clinic

Website redesign and SEO

Redesign website and increase marketing via internet

Referral

Website redesign and SEO

Cassi Manner

This website and SEO has boosted our business tremendously. We have had more clients contacting us and have grown our business accordingly.

Conference calls, texts, video and voice chats. Efficient and effective!!

Organization, communication, timeliness and efficiency.

Everything was perfect!