B2B Communication Design Studio

We help B2B marketing teams in software, finance and healthcare, with their ongoing communication design needs. Conveying complex information clearly, concisely and in a visually engaging way.

With our specialized team of copywriters, graphic designers, illustrators, animators and 3D artists, we'll help you cut through the noise and make an impact.

New York, NY
  • 405 Lexington Avenue, Floor 9
    New York, NY 10174

Even Financial, Oden Technologies, Augury, Serviceminder.io Questback, Townes Telecommunications, Silicon Harlem, CIT Bank, Coord, The Long Island City Partnership, The New York Law Department, The Queens Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Services NYC

Whitepaper design Image

Whitepaper design

gallerydesignstudio.com/Oden

Myntcoinz video Image

Myntcoinz video

Motion graphics video for Myntcoinz. See video here: https://www.gallerydesignstudio.com/myntcoinz

White Paper Design Image

White Paper Design

White paper design for Questback. See work here: https://www.gallerydesignstudio.com/questback

Trade show booth design Image

Trade show booth design

Booth design for Questback, see more work here: https://www.gallerydesignstudio.com/questback

Web Dev for Boutique Executive Search Firm

“They always explained what different things meant and had good insights into best web design practices.”

Aug. - Sep. 2020

Having built the original site, Gallery Design Studio NYC returned to update the content and make structural improvements. They migrated the hosting to AWS and taught the internal team how to make edits.

Associate, Executive Search Firm

The final site better represented the executive search firm’s brand and services. Gallery Design Studio NYC employed a talented team, each with their own expertise. They collaborated smoothly to delegate tasks and even took the initiative to suggest high-impact enhancements to the site’s operation.

I’m an associate at a boutique executive search firm for fintech and banking clients. We work within the realm of risk compliance, regulatory, and legal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

When I joined the firm, Gallery Design Studio NYC had just finished pulling together our original website, which was great. It’d been about 3–4 years since then, so we decided to circle back to them to revamp our content. Our goal was to make our services explicitly clear to our clients.

We came to Gallery Design Studio NYC with a big list of content edits and site updates, really just to get to the bottom line of our brand. After tackling our backlog, they proactively made structural enhancements to our WordPress site and migrated our hosting from GoDaddy to AWS. That was key in improving our operating speed and functions.

As a bonus, they also did a training session with me so that I could make future text updates on my own. It was a recorded session that went through the different steps of navigating our site.

We worked with three people in total. Caroline (Founder & Creative Director) helped oversee the project. Then, there was Lillian (Graphic  & UX/UI Designer) who stayed in contact the most with us, and Danesh (Software Developer) who handled the backend. He guided us through the host migration.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We’d already worked with them on our original site, so it made sense to go back to them again. I’m not sure how we first found them since it was before my time.

This time around, the total cost was about $1,500.

The project took about 3–4 weeks to complete, from August–September 2020.

Gallery Design Studio NYC did a great job capturing our vision. They guided us through the process so that we could have a website that we feel confident sharing. We’re proud of what people see when they come to our site.

Now, it’s a great representation of our brand and clearly captures what our firm does. Gallery Design Studio kept their work concise, limiting us to just a few pages and making structural enhancements that will benefit us into the future.

As for the process itself, the team was great at communication. They always explained what different things meant and had good insights into best web design practices. We got a good breakdown of how to structure our website. Once we agreed on the design, they executed as promised.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

They came back to us quickly while working on our two laundry lists of requests. After grouping tasks together logically, they would check them off once they completed them. That made it easy for us to keep track of their work. We never had to get on their case about forgetting something.

I like that they’re a smaller, woman-owned business with a great team. Everyone is really talented and knowledgeable about the role they’re in, and they mesh well in terms of delegating tasks and communicating with us. Together, they got the job done in a way that achieved our goals.

No, nothing really comes to mind.

Generally knowing what your goal is and articulating that to Gallery Design Studio NYC is really important. They’re flexible enough to work with your ideas but can’t do that if you don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish.

They accomplished a lot in less than a month.
    My boss has previously referred them to someone that ended up successfully working with them.

Web Design for Business Transformation Company

“We know that the deliverables we’re getting from them are going to work."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Gallery Design Studio NYC provides UX/UI design services to a business transformation firm. They’re currently redesigning a client’s website, including a database portal and various e-commerce pages.

Consultant, Business Transformation Company

The end-client is very pleased with the revamped site, which has opened the door to new business opportunities. Gallery Design’s ability to work quickly and deliver high-quality designs supplements a multi-project partnership. The team excels at adhering to the creative brief, budget, and timeline.

I’m the founder and principal business transformation consultant for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We had a business transformation project for a membership organization. Their focus area is providing a professional database for education services.

At a high level, the project covers every aspect of our client’s business. We’re doing a total transformation of their brand, data, and customer experience, and then bringing all of that to life. We’re helping them to expand into new product verticals.

Gallery Design’s contribution to this effort has been web design. They’re reworking the customer-facing website’s UX. They created a brand-new experience for a subscription-based database editorial site. They’ve also developed e-commerce pages for new services that the client wanted to launch.

Gallery Design’s team has been using Adobe XD. We’re using another team for development.

I’ve primarily worked with one designer from Gallery Design. She’s my day-to-day contact, and she serves as both the project manager and principal designer on this series of projects. I meet with Gallery Design’s team weekly to critique each other’s projects, so I’m benefitting from having a bunch of eyes on the work.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

I met Caroline (Founder & Creative Director) in our office building, where we both had offices. I saw that she had a graphic design firm, and I talked to her informally over the course of several months about potentially partnering and working with each other on some projects. It took getting the right project at the right time for us to finally get together.

The cost so far is around $20,000.

We started working with Gallery Design in April 2020, and it’s ongoing.

We started with a small project, and we’ve expanded exponentially and quickly because the client was happy with our work. Caroline and her team were able to crank stuff out quickly, which showed the client that we could do this for them. Therefore, they asked us to expand our services to 4–5 other projects.

For me, the biggest success metric in any design project is how fast the client accepts and adopts the deliverables. With Gallery Design, this happened after just one round of design review and changes. Speed-to-market would be my number-one metric, and we were able to go from design to a live site in a month. This is astonishing, especially given that it’s a complicated site.

We have three other, even bigger phases of the project coming up. The design phase was well-received, but the next phase is requiring a bit more massaging. It’s still going relatively smoothly.

This membership organization has some of the top professionals within the organization's industry focus. There’s a subcommittee of the board of directors that looks at everything that’s happening from marketing and branding perspectives. They were beyond pleased with how fast we developed the site and with the quality of it, all without a huge consulting fee.

The site is being used to generate leads and drive business development deals and sponsorship. It’s solved a basic operational issue for the client, and their entire team — from sales to marketing and the people in charge of the project — are getting a lot of mileage out of the site.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. They’re very clear about when they’re going to come back with first, second, and final rounds, and they work very hard to set expectations. On the other hand, I sometimes have business needs where I’m not happy with those expectations, and I’ll need something faster. They bend over backward to meet deadlines, even though it poses a challenge for them operationally, given that I’m not the only client they have. They deliver on time, within the expected budget.

What I value in this particular project is that Gallery Design sticks to the brief. We want something affordable and functional, and we don’t want to get overly fancy in designing things. I’ve been in situations where the design firm really wanted to show off its design and branding capabilities, which can be great, but it can also get very expensive very quickly. In this environment, people need function, and they need it fast, given that they’re pivoting their businesses. Gallery Design is very responsive to that, and I hired them because they have a B2B focus. Gallery Design is a no-nonsense, brass knuckles, functionally-oriented firm, and we know that the deliverables we’re getting from them are going to work.

Another thing they’re good at is project management. They’re systematic, and I get a report with hours and budget every Monday. I pretty much know where I stand, and I’ve been able to get reports from them within the hour when I needed to manage my budget more carefully. They detail how much they’ve spent on each task and how much they have left. That’s very good from a project management standpoint, and I couldn’t hope for anything better.

The one thing is that they should pick up the phone more often. I have weekly project calls with them, which is fantastic and works very well, but I do feel that I could get to a better design even faster if they just picked up the phone and called me at times to run through some basic questions, rather than waiting for the process-driven weekly calls. They’re very systematic, almost to a flaw.

This is partially a byproduct of the pandemic. Everybody’s working from home, and we miss being able to just run over to someone’s desk to ask a question that could save time.

I don’t really have much advice on that front for Gallery Design. I do a lot of branding, business strategy, and digital strategy work. When they get a brief for me, they pretty much know exactly what needs to get done, and they’ve complimented me on that.

A lot of times, we get clients just asking for a new website. I have not worked with Gallery Design in that kind of design capacity, where there’s just an open-ended need and they have to develop the brief. I work on fundamental, huge business strategy changes, rather than refreshing existing processes or websites. That inherently means that I’m coming to Gallery Design with a detailed brief and vision.

When I first started working with them, I had to coach them to not look at the existing site or product, because it was all changing. That’s just the way I work, and I can’t give that advice to other people, because not everybody is performing the same function.

Nobody’s perfect.

Web Dev for Workforce Management Consulting Company

"The team is great at advising us on next steps based on their expertise."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Working to simplify the business’ website, Gallery Design Studio NYC created a WordPress website that had shorter paragraphs and more concise content. Their goal was to make the website easy to navigate.

Hartford, Connecticut
James Mackay
Marketing Manager, The WFC Group

Gallery Design Studio NYC works independently, allowing the internal team to take a more hands-off approach to the project. Although there have been some language barriers, the team makes up for this with their strong project management skills and their incredible ability to make the process easy.

I’m the marketing manager at The WFC Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

Our website was not easy to navigate, and it was difficult for visitors to see what we do. We needed to simplify our process and make the website more easily navigable.

Samantha (Content Writer & Editor) went through our website, simplified all of the language, and broke up paragraphs into shorter sections. In the beginning, we primarily worked with Lilian (Graphic & UX/UI Designer) and Samantha to make sure that the aesthetic was in line with what we were looking for.

Our website template was very dark, so the team made everything cleaner and more concise. Gallery Design Studio NYC also made it easier to find information about our services, what we do, who our partners are, and how to contact us.

The team primarily used WordPress, along with a tool that allowed them to navigate through the wireframe and make the changes as we went along.

We worked with Caroline (Founder & Creative Director), Lilian, a web developer, and Samantha.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We were considering a lot of design studios, and we were looking for a partner who would guide us through step by step. Caroline and I got together, and she showed me the key changes that she would make to our website and how she would simplify the process.

They were the most outstanding candidate, so we picked them out of the pool of three we were considering.

So far, we’ve spent $17,250.

We started speaking with them in November 2019, and the project began in March 2020. We’re still working with them. They made it very easy to go from one of their larger packets and then take away some of those hours for support.

Now that the bulk of the project is complete, we’re still navigating through technical issues. We’ve also started a starter plan which allows us 20 hours per month.

From an impact standpoint, the team made it quite easy to transition. We were able to be very hands-off. Our website went live two weeks ago, and Samantha went above and beyond in terms of simplifying our language. Their work has made it easy for us to make changes.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great. Samantha and Lilian did a great job of breaking down where our visitors were in the buyer journey. We would meet once a week, review the changes, and then Gallery Design Studio NYC would suggest different ways in which we could move forward.

I really liked their consultative approach. The team is great at advising us on next steps based on their expertise. Before we started, they presented us with a website that they had worked on, and then we were able to tailor it to our needs.

Not only did that make it simple to move forward through the project and give us visual ideas of what we were looking for, but it also allowed us to know exactly what we should expect week after week as the wireframes and graphics came to fruition.

Gallery Design Studio NYC’s ability to simplify the process from a visual standpoint is impressive. What sets them apart is particularly their starting process where they make it easy to make quick decisions.

In the beginning, we worked with Caroline and it was fantastic. However, we lost contact with her and we experienced a language barrier during the meetings with the designer and developer. So, Samantha had to come in and explain things.

Gallery Design Studio NYC could’ve set expectations from the get-go about who would be on the team so that we could ask questions beforehand. The language barrier cost us time, particularly from a graphics perspective. It was easy to pivot and change direction, but it could’ve been quicker.

Have a good idea of what you’re trying to achieve before beginning the project. Make sure you have visuals about what you’re trying to achieve.

One of the reasons why this got to where we needed it to be is because I knew that we wanted to go and travel throughout the buyer’s journey on the website.

If you go into the project with Gallery Design Studio NYC with a vision in mind, I am very confident that they’ll be able to create that vision for you.

Content Creation for Machine Health Solutions Company

“Gallery Design has been on top of it.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Gallery Design creates content for a digital machine health company. They’ve produced various types of content, from animations to one-pagers, for use in SMM, email marketing, newsletters, and sales pitches.

JP Weaver
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Augury

Gallery Design’s top-quality content generates leads, with their animations achieving high click rates. Organized and responsive, the team proposes actionable ideas and facilitates an effortless partnership. They offer a flexible business model and specialize in a wide range of content mediums.

I work for Augury as a senior product marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We needed to scale our content creation. We were lacking in product marketing and things like one-pagers, animation, video, and case studies.

Gallery Design creates content for social media, which we rely on heavily for demand generation. They’ve also created content that we use for newsletters, email marketing, and sales pitches and decks.

We have an account manager, Vanessa (Graphic Designer). Caroline (Founder & Creative Director) was a kick-off executive sponsor; she joined a lot of our initial meetings. She’s the one who sold Gallery Design to us, so it’s nice we weren’t just handed off. During the last couple of meetings, they’ve invited various content creators, like an animator or a designer, to talk with us and provide some clarity. We have one main contact and then various support colleagues.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

Caroline sent me a message on LinkedIn, and it really spoke to what we were looking for. We set up a call and a couple of meetings. Caroline actually came into our office and presented their capabilities to the entire team, which was really helpful.

We hired Gallery Design based on the depth and breadth of their capabilities to create various types of content. The fact that they could so much, as well as their flexible business model, was the key deliverable we were looking for. We didn’t want to be locked into any one particular medium of content; there are a lot of organizations and freelancers out there that are great at one thing, but we needed an organization that could touch upon various types of content. Also, we needed a company that was flexible, since our content needs change each month.

My company has spent around $15,000.

Our work together began in November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Their animations have had the highest click rates for any piece of content that we’ve created, which is pretty amazing. We’ve definitely gotten some leads because of the content they’ve created for us.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

They do extremely well. They’re organized; they track all of our conversations and everything through a simple Google Deck. They actually just launched a platform that we can log into to see project statuses and billable hours.

They’re essentially part of our team and integrated into our workflow at this point. We have weekly meetings with them on Thursdays, during which they pull ideas from us, and we share any examples that we look toward. We’re constantly lining up content for them. One of the benefits of working with them is that they come to us with ideas. We were coming from a place where we weren’t creating a lot of content, especially animation and some higher-detailed content that takes time, and they were the ones who actually showed us what they could do for our brand. They built out a few examples – which they didn’t bill us for – and presented them, which actually stirred some ideas on our end.

The ease of working with them and their responsiveness sets them apart. I don’t think they’ve ever taken more than an hour to respond to any sort of correspondence we’ve sent to them. Their team, especially Vanessa and Caroline, are great; they’re very flexible. We were worried because other agencies had burned us; we’d get set up and begin paying the monthly fee, and then they wouldn’t respond to us. Gallery Design has been on top of it. Seven months in, it’s like working with one of my co-workers. Whenever anyone on my marketing team communicates with Gallery Design, we hear back as quick as you can imagine.

They could present other medians to us, like video. There are certain areas they could improve upon, and I assume they don’t have the expertise in-house. I believe they use third-party or freelance workers, and as they grow, they’ll likely bring in more in-house designers. We can see a difference in the branding, the design, and the quality when they go outside.

We've been extremely pleased with our decision to bring in Gallery Design, so there is very little in the way of improvement that I'd suggest. One thing that I hope to continue or expand upon is the inclusion of other creatives to our weekly meetings in conjunction with our account manager. We love our account manager, so having other Gallery Design creatives join our conversations more frequently will add to the creativity and possibilities of our creations.

Marketing Content for Healthcare Technology Company

"The Gallery Design Studio NYC team did an awesome job transforming our core content strategy to a more visual approach."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Gallery Design Studio NYC developed marketing content and collateral, including flyers and infographics.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Mark Cumicek
Consultant, Onward

Gallery Design Studio NYC had a great team of experts that bundled key messaging themes and different content types around each theme. They were flexible and responsive to changing priorities. The team was able to manage workflow effectively.

Focus Solutions - Better healthcare outcomes start and end with people, but are highly enabled by a sound and well executed technology strategy. Getting the most of your Electronic Health Records (EHR) system and other health tech investments is a difficult road. Consider Focus Solutions your expert guide. I'm a 3rd party consultant helping Focus Solutions with content strategy development and execution. I work very closely with the founder & CEO, Bruce Schaumberg.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gallery Design Studio NYC?

GDS supports Focus Solutions with ongoing content marketing creative assets like: Copywriting, eBooks, Infographics, Ad design. In particular, we've looked to GDS to help us make our content more visually pleasing, cohesive, and professional.

Visually pleasing, cohesive, and professional. This includes taking texted based content developed by me (Mark) and fine-tuning it while created a more visual way to present it to our clients and prospective clients.

Based on referral from a business strategy consulting firm.

Help us develop 4 core content eBooks. Create complementary content to support each eBook - infographics, social campaign collateral, one-page flyers, and Google Ad creative.

Megan (GDS) - Graphic Designer Samatha (GDS) - Copywriter Mark (Focus) - Initial content creation and prioritization Bruce (Focus) - Vision, direction Caroline (GDS) - Creative support

The GDS team did an awesome job transforming our core content strategy to a more visual approach. The team also helped us bundle our key messaging themes and develop different content types around each theme. The EHR campaign is a good example of one such theme. We’re excited to roll out this education campaign and provide meaningful, easy to digest material to healthcare administrators and practice leaders

We learned early that it was beneficial for us to have a weekly coordination call to ensure alignment on shifting priorities and areas of focus. Once we implemented with approach, Mark and Megan were able to manage workflow effectively.

"Bundled" resource team of experts (graphic design, copywriter, etc.) Flexibility Responsiveness to changing priorities Approachability

Keep brining fresh ideas and don't feel like you are stepping on our toes if your ideas challenge our direction. This is more encouragement to challenge us than a critique. As our relationship grows, this will likely naturally occur.

Website Design for Software Company

"Their work has been two-thumbs-up quality, and I’d highly recommend them."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

A software company brought in Gallery Design Studio NYC to help pivot their website's creative focus. They provide content and wireframe updates in Adobe XD and advise on terminology, layout, and flow updates.

Plato, Texas
John Keene
Founder, Acuere Software LLC

Gallery Design Studio NYC's advised changes have received positive comments on how they improved the site substantially. They meet every deadline and quickly established a flow that works for both companies. Communicative and honest, they've earned a long-term partnership with the software company.

I’m the founder of Acuere Software. We’re a one-product company, providing a web-based and app-based operating environment for franchise home-services business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We did our own initial web design in-house. As we were pivoting one of our sales channels, we wanted someone to come in on the creative side and help us remodel our external-facing site.

Our product is a bit complicated to explain, so they helped us make explainer videos. They also went in and looked at all our externally-facing text and terminology to improve their quality. We make all the edits to our site, but they created the content and the wireframe in Adobe XD.

The work is ongoing. We’ve already reviewed all our content and updated our terminology, layout, and flow for the site. We’re currently working on redoing all our graphics. The final step of the project is making explainer videos.

We primarily worked with one and a half people. We worked with one person on the project, but another person came in for a quick moment to help with the terminology.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

Caroline (Founder and Creative Director, Gallery Design Studio NYC) and I work with a business coaching company. During one of their monthly webinars, we were in a breakout group together. We hit it off, and then I realized I needed her services.

We spend $2,200 a month.

We began work in December 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’re doing the updates live, so I can’t give anything substantial. However, everyone who has commented on the changes has said they improved our site dramatically.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYCperform from a project management standpoint?

They're fantastic at communicating what they're working on and what they say they’re going to do. They meet every deadline. I like their process, they know when they're able to make something we can consume.

Their work has been two-thumbs-up quality, and I’d highly recommend them.

I can’t think of anything. I expect to continue to work with them, I’m very happy with them so far.

Go in with an open mind. Don’t tell them exactly what you want, they have great recommendations. It might not match, but the end result will be better.

Overall Score Very pleased with the product and the process.
    It’s a good balance between their work and their value.
    I already have.

Creative Design for Financial Company

“They pay attention to detail and dedicate so much time to us.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Gallery Design Studio NYC is the design partner of a financial agency. They generate visual assets for events, emails, and the brand’s online presence. Over time, they have helped redefine the brand’s image.

Senior Marketing Manager, Financial Company

Event managers and visitors comment positively on the assets Gallery Design Studio NYC creates, and the partnership is strong. They find elegant solutions for unusual design ideas. The team's senior staff is very involved.

We are a leading search comparison and recommendation engine for financial services, monetization, and acquisition. As the marketing manager, I wear a lot of hats. I take care of PR, events, branding, messaging, and our social presence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We hired Gallery Design Studio NYC as our creative agency.

They help us create booth spaces for events, signage, creative messaging, adverts, and emails, and they met several other needs. Their copywriters help us craft our content plan and sales sheets. They also helped us with our website and social media accounts. They've come up with different icons and helped us redevelop the look and feel of the brand.

We worked with about four people from their team.

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

They knew someone in our office, which is how we were introduced. We went through an interview process and decided to give them a shot.

We started working together in either December 2018. The relationship is ongoing.

We're really happy with the work they do for us. When we attend conferences, event managers often say our booth is best in show.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

We work closely with them on the process, and we see the relationship as a partnership. They're a small company, but they've been fantastic since day one.

They pay attention to detail and dedicate so much time to us. At every step, they perfect the work they do. We have some crazy creative ideas, and they help distill them and make them look great. We've attended some huge events, and so many people ask us who our creative agency is. Gallery Design Studio NYC really focuses on us, and we have a lot of support from their senior staff. It's nice to work with such great people.

Nothing comes to mind.

I'm sure anyone would be pleased to work with them. You will have support from every member of the team, and I can only recommend that you reach out to them.

Infographics & Logo Design for Nonprofit Consulting Firm

“They strike the perfect balance between providing design direction while keeping our vision in mind.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Gallery Design Studio NYC designed an infographic, podcast logo, and postcard for a nonprofit. Their team was responsible for simplifying complex programs into aesthetically pleasing design products.

Brooklyn, New York
Krista Van Tassel
Director of Partnerships, Common Impact

The new designs were modern while retaining the aesthetic of the company, and the podcast’s branding has been a key feature in its success. The responsive team at Gallery Place Studio NYC was amenable to feedback and provided high-quality work on time, leading to a successful continued partnership.

I am the director of partnerships at Common Impact, a nonprofit that works with corporate clients that have nonprofit partners. We help map the skills of their volunteers to fit needs in the nonprofit sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We had multiple design projects we needed help with, including an infographic and a new logo for our podcast, Pro Bono Perspective. The infographic would summarize some of the key concepts of our organization, such as why skills-based volunteering is an important aspect of corporate engagement.

Gallery Design Studio NYC designed our infographic and podcast logo. No one at our company has any design experience, so their team guided us through the process. They were responsible for visually capturing the complexity of our program, which is less straightforward than traditional volunteering. They also made a postcard for us recently, under tight time restrictions, that announced the new website we had put together.

My primary point of contact is Caroline (Founder & Creative Director, Gallery Design Studio NYC).

How did you come to work with Gallery Design Studio NYC?

We were looking for a creative guide that could tie our initiative into our larger brand. Our team works out of a WeWork facility, so we reached out to that network for recommendations and received a referral for Gallery Design Studio NYC. They had a very unique pricing model that fit our needs as a nonprofit. After looking at the work samples they shared with us and following up on the references they provided, we decided to work with them.

Relationships are very important to us, and Caroline and her team received glowing recommendations from previous clients As a nonprofit that focuses on diversity, inclusion, and equity in a social sector capacity, it was also important to us that we work with a business owned and operated by a woman.

At this time, we’ve spent less than $10,000.

Our ongoing relationship with Gallery Design Studio NYC began in September 2017.

While we do not have any quantitative results, we have wonderful feedback about how the site looks with the new designs. We’ve been able to have great reach with the podcast, and that is in part due to the branding Gallery Design Studio NYC created around it. Caroline has helped us achieve a level of polish and professionalism in our design that we would not have been able to do on our own.

How did Gallery Design Studio NYC perform from a project management standpoint?

The Gallery Design Studio NYC team is very responsive, and I always feel confident that we’re going to meet our deadlines. Whenever Caroline has told us that they will have a product to review on a specific date, we could be certain it would be ready on time. We never had any communication issues, and the whole team at Gallery Design Studio NYC was very accommodating of the tight schedule we were on.

Caroline is a wonderful ambassador for the design community, guiding and managing feedback. She is communicative and was always able to pull the right designer for the project. She is also great at knowing when to let us work directly with the designer versus when to showcase her own artistic direction. The designer we worked with on the postcard was fantastic, helping us achieve our vision while also respecting our feedback.

Gallery Design Studio NYC stands out from other vendors who may push their own ideas or concepts. They strike the perfect balance between providing design direction while keeping our vision in mind. Their team helped us stay modern but also allowed us to retain our aesthetic.

I can’t think of any areas where they could improve. Gallery Design Studio NYC has been so responsive and wonderful about everything.

It’s really helpful for you as a client to come in with a clear ask and to know what you’re looking for. Being open to allowing the Gallery Design Studio NYC team to provide feedback will result in a successful collaboration. They may reframe your thinking, but coming in knowing what you want is best for their model and has worked well for us.

Brochure Design for a Chamber of Commerce

"Gallery Design Studio NYC listened to exactly what we were looking for, and then they created it."

May - June 2015

Gallery Design Studio NYC designed and iterated a brochure for a Chamber of Commerce's event. Key features included sponsorship levels and benefits.

Gregory Rose
Manager of Communications, Queens Chamber of Commerce

The amount of money raised from the event was significant, which was at least partly due to the sophisticated design of the brochure. Gallery Design Studio NYC's design ability helped them meet or beat deadlines and respond quickly to any changes that arose.

I was the manager of Communications and Inter-Governmental Relations at the Queens Chamber of Commerce.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gallery Design Studio NYC?

One of the Chamber’s major events required a substantial reworking of the promotional design, including the brochures.

We wanted to promote the event in a professional manner that would help us sell sponsorship opportunities and tickets.

We chose Gallery Design Studio NYC over other designers we used in the past because we were impressed with the examples of their work for other businesses. We also wanted to support a Queens-based business.

We needed a new brochure and images to promote one of our major events of the year. Gallery Design Studio NYC created a brochure that prominently displayed the cost for various sponsorship opportunities and what was offered at each level. It also highlighted where the event was taking place and explained why the recipient should be a sponsor.

We worked directly with Caroline (Founder + Creative Director, Gallery Design Studio NYC).

We raised a good amount of money that year. It helped to have all of the information presented in a simple way that explained to businesses the benefits of sponsorship.

The workflow was very good. Gallery Design Studio NYC listened to exactly what we were looking for, and then they created it. They only needed to produce 1–2 drafts of each piece, and our changes were minor.

Gallery Design Studio NYC had an impressive ability to execute what we needed in a short amount of time. The final brochure did a good job of reflecting our event.

No, they successfully executed what we wanted.

Marketing Animations for Information Services Company

"I am pleased with their ability to translate our feedback into working designs and marketing ideas."

Jan. - June 2019

Gallery Design Studio NYC created a custom landing page and a series of digital animations for a company that connects industry leaders. The deliverables are primarily used in email marketing blasts.

Patrick Waring
COO, Vancery

Gallery Design Studio NYC successfully created marketing animations that align with initial requirements. Their work has fostered a series of tests for audience research and helped establish an overall brand. The team is receptive of new ideas and features a strong working dynamic.

Vancery is the world’s first professional exchange. We are a marketplace and community for ideas, creativity, and experiences. In a world overflowing with data, Vancery provides perspective.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gallery Design Studio NYC?

Design and animation services for a custom landing page.

Our company was building a landing page with the primary purpose of converting leads to potential new users of our platform. We needed digital animations and design assets for this landing page to allow our team to send a series of email marketing blasts out to a list of prospects to test our messaging and value proposition, as well as to test a custom landing page to get a baseline on expert signup conversions.

We found Gallery Design Studio NYC through a referral from someone who had worked with them in the past.

Our company approached Gallery Design Studio NYC to produce a series of digital animations and design assets for a landing page.

One designer and one project manager.

The Gallery Design Studio NYC team helped our team develop our first marketing animations and translated our stick figure drawings into moving characters that we are using across a number of our marketing assets. Their ability to quickly execute on our vision allowed us to run a series of tests and learn more about our audience. We are excited to see the character and illustration style on our marketing site as we begin to establish our company's brand.

We've had a great team working dynamic, as their designer has been able to incorporate all of our feedback to produce a series of high-quality videos on a startup budget.

No, we worked well together.