Online Reputation Management Services

Gadook is one of the first few companies that brought reputation management concept to the world.  Gadook is ranked #1 for personal reputation management. Gadook provides online reputation management and branding services for individuals as well as companies. Gadook was founded in 2007 and is located in Orlando, FL.

Clients

Gadook respects the privacy of its client and safeguards client data through non-disclosure agreements. Our clients include top brands, celebrities, and politicians.

Process

Gadook has developed its proprietary process over 12 years. It includes content marketing, SEO and personal branding.

2007
Orlando, FL
  • Orlando, FL

Reputation Management & SEO for Health Services Company

"I’m delighted with the new website and how cost-effective their team was."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Gadook - 5 Star Reputation provided reputation management services. They created new content and pushed negative content lower in search results. Their team also built a new website with built-in SEO tools.

Texas, United States
Founder, Health Services Company

The efforts contributed to a higher search result ranking for the business and have helped improve the overall brand image. As a team, Gadook - 5 Star Reputation was skilled and devoted to producing strong work. Bringing a flexible approach and generosity, they were a valuable partner.

I’m the founder of a health services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gadook - 5 Star Reputation?

I had some negative posts that I wanted to eliminate because they were affecting my practice. I also wanted to rank on the first page of search results.

Gadook - 5 Star Reputation provided me with reputation management services. Their responsibility was to push the negative information down and to bring up more positive information after creating it.

They also created a new website for me and provided SEO support. Now that the development is complete, their team provides ongoing maintenance.

Gadook - 5 Star Reputation provided a project manager and main point of contact. There were 3–4 others I was directly involved with, but there were others working on the content as well.

How did you come to work with Gadook - 5 Star Reputation?

I was searching for a company for 4-5 months, calling different companies and receiving proposals. After a long process, I decided to go with Gadook - 5 Star Reputation because they had a strong proposal that covered almost everything I was looking for.

We spent between $30,000-$33,000.

We started working together in June 2018 and they continue to provide support.

My company is now ranking on the first page of search results. The negative posts were pushed down, while the positive posts are now showing up. I’m happy with the site, as well.

How did Gadook - 5 Star Reputation perform from a project management standpoint?

The manager and dedicated project manager were easily accessible. Whenever I called, they almost always answered and discussed the process with me. They were strong communicators.

I’m delighted with the new website and how cost-effective their team was. They didn’t charge me for the new platform, which was great.

There’s nothing I can think of for them to improve because they always did the work the right way. I can’t think of anything they could do better.

Call Gadook - 5 Star Reputation and give them proper information so they can provide an analysis and give you a better plan.

Overall Score There’s always someone available; we were friendly because I talked to the same person every time.
    They’re always available.
    They’re one of the most affordable companies I found. Some companies’ quotes were more than $50,000.
    There wasn’t anything wrong with the work.
    ’d definitely recommend them to anyone.

Online Reputation Management for Healthcare Provider

"The team was well-trained, exceptionally talented, highly organized, and extremely cooperative."

Mar. - Sept. 2017

Gadook identified disparaging comments about healthcare services and facilitated their removal. The team decreased the visibility of negative reviews that they couldn't eliminate.

McHenry, Illinois
CTO, Global Healthcare Company

Gadook spurred an increase in new clients, and internal stakeholders are pleased with the renewed strength of the brand. Knowledgeable and efficient, the team delivered a successful campaign within a short timeframe. Customers can expect a professional and innovative partner.

I’m the CTO at a healthcare services provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gadook - 5 Star Reputation?

We were looking to find a solution for negative postings about our healthcare services that were made by patients as well as some rogue competitors. Our competitors were taking advantage of these negative posts by spreading false information about our organization.

Our goal was to get negative content removed or pushed out of the first few pages of search results.

We chose them because they were already aware of our requirements and were ready to start on our campaign immediately.

Gadook got most of the defamatory content deleted and pushed other harmful content down in search results.

All of the negative feedback was removed or pushed down before the promised timeline. Also, our visibility in search results improved. As a result, we’ve been able to bring in new customers and leads. In doing so, we’ve created a strong brand for our organization.

The team was well-trained, exceptionally talented, highly organized, and extremely cooperative. The entire communication process was smooth. Additionally, their customer service was beyond description.

I was impressed by their creative approach and their comprehensive, out-of-the-box services. The best part about working with Gadook was that, even though we had no idea about their field, they were very knowledgeable about ours.

It was a noteworthy experience, and the way they supported our online reputation management process was exceptionally good. I highly recommend Gadook to others. Their high level of professionalism has led me to keep them on as a partner.

I am very much satisfied with their work and performance. However, they should improve their rates to provide more affordable services.

Overall Score They are of the best online reputation management companies that I've come across.
    They were always on time.
    They provide affordable reputation management services.
    The quality was very high.
    I recommend them very highly. I've already referred a couple of other people to Gadook.