Results, not rhetoric

Strategic, Creative and Disciplined

G2's marketing methodology allows us to identify, adapt to emerging trends capture new value and perhaps, more importantly, to make mid-course corrections since markets are dynamic.

Integrated Marketing programs, among other digital capabilities, are used to capture value for clients, engage our audience (viewers/visitors/attendees). We have launched a media platform under the brand G2 Digital Media which consists of digital radio and content features for niche audiences and clients who want to engage them. G2 also has considerable experience and expertise in Multicultural Marketing.

The right channels at the right time for the right audience

Strategy

Customization

Implementation & Execution

Continuous Improvement

20 years of Digital

Since our inception in 1997, G2 Marketing has been immersed in digital marketing and its disruption of traditional media. We're loving the journey!

1997
  • Denver
  • Tampa
  • Chicago, IL

Inbound Marketing Strategy for Management Consulting Firm

“[G2 Marketing’s] availability is excellent; I could reach them immediately at any time.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

G2 Marketing built a management consulting company’s initial website, and later conducted a redesign. The team helped aggregate a target client list, and supports inbound marketing endeavors.

Rochester, NY
David Powe
Owner, AIOPX Management Consulting

G2 Marketing’s efforts have significantly increased web traffic, visibility, and brand recognition. Several new clients have come from the engagement. The team deftly navigated unforeseen problems. Offering flexible support and reliable communication, they enhance the marketing strategy each week.

I work for a management consulting company that focuses on operational excellence. We specifically target need within the management consulting ranks. Our target market is multi-million dollar companies in a few specific industries. We help companies improve their processes, and by extension, their businesses results.

What challenge were you trying to address with G2 Marketing?

Because I'm a practitioner much more than a marketer, I needed professional marketing support to inform my client acquisition process and inbound marketing approach. I work with a consulting network that taught me traditional, old school marketing practices.

G2 Marketing helped us increase our company's visibility as a content expert in the relevant marketplaces. Attracting web traffic then becomes the hub of our marketing strategy. Their prescription for inbound marketing was well known, in terms of what elements are needed. They built our website, and continue to evolve it to match our focus.

They have been a constant partner in figuring out ways to reach our target audience within the marketplace. We've collectively worked on building a target client list, which has worked out well. The team offered consulting to help us develop a social media marketing strategy, and have worked extensively on our email campaigns.

My contact at the company is in charge of execution If I have questions or needs. He uses external resources if needed, and has pulled in a graphic designer and WordPress web design staff.

How did you come to work with G2 Marketing?

I've worked with G2 Marketing since I founded this company, and have known their owner for a long time. When I needed support with marketing, I interviewed three potential vendors. G2 Marketing was the most attractive fit for our company, and won that competition. We've used the services of several other companies simultaneously.

In January 2014, we started discussing the proposal to create the first website. For our most recent engagement, we redesigned and redeveloped that platform.

They have been very successful in helping me raise my online presence. My work with them has helped increase our company’s visibility in the marketplace from zero. The amount of people who contact me from the web has increased drastically since I started the consulting business. At that time, I’d only been working with people we knew previously. Our brand recognition has increased quite a bit during the time I've worked with G2 Marketing, as well.

How did G2 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I am pleased with their method. We always run into problems we didn't anticipate. We typically communicate via e-mail and phone calls. They couldn't be more flexible; sometimes we talk three or four times a week. We’ve been expanding our marketing strategy on a weekly basis.

Their availability is excellent; I could reach them immediately at any time. They offer flexible daily management, and I'm able to work with them on a very agile basis. We've shifted the strategy a number of times. They have the ability to get more deeply involved than we initially requested.

I can't complain about the work they’ve done up to this point, but we could always put more effort into new methods. I always want to do more, no matter how well they tell me we've done. There are many new opportunities available. It would be beneficial if we could shore up the sales funnel. I don't know that this is necessarily an issue, but we've had to have some significant conversations about getting on the same page. Perhaps there’s a way to do that better.

My advice would be to develop a really clear definition document as the first step. My initial approach was that they should take me where I should go, but that ended up raising a lot of questions. Be very clear about how much you're willing to pay, as well.

Web Re-Design & Digital Strategy for Engineering Consulting Firm

“I've received lots of positive feedback from the community on both the initial website and the redesign.”

July 2014 – Mar. 2017

G2 Marketing designed a website and developed an overall marketing strategy. They later redesigned and updated the website, providing visitor metrics and suggestions for new marketing campaigns.

Atlanta, Georgia
Moses Brown
Owner, MMHB & Associates

G2 Marketing's transformation of the website received lots of positive feedback from the community. Their work has helped analyze and attract visitors in new markets. As a customer focused company, G2 has been incredibly easy to work with and flexible in accommodating scheduling needs.

I'm the CEO and Founder of MMHB & Associates, a mechanical/electrical consulting and construction firm based in Georgia. We currently have about 35 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with G2 Marketing?

I needed a website, marketing collateral, and help with an overall marketing strategy for reaching new customers in Georgia.

After Burt Girigorie (Lead Strategist, G2 Marketing) familiarized himself with my company, he presented an overall marketing strategy and designed a new website for my company, updating and redesigning it more recently.

He set up the site in such a way that allows me to add content and monitor certain data of site visitors (traffic, demographics, types of information visitors are seeking, etc.). We're in discussions about other marketing opportunities, including social media and email campaigns.

I only worked with Burt.

How did you come to work with G2 Marketing?

I've had conversations with other marketing companies, but wasn't impressed by their presentations.

I happened to already know Burt and heard about his company through conversations with a mutual friend of ours. After discussing my needs with him, I was impressed by his presentation and decided to give G2 Marketing a shot.

We've invested around $18,000-$22,000.

We've been working together since June or July 2013. The redesign of the website was completed around March 2017, and Burt continues to maintain the site.

G2 Marketing did a great job in transforming the website and enhancing traffic in new areas of Georgia. I've received lots of positive feedback from the community on both the initial website and the redesign. It's helped create a new vehicle for reaching customers outside of the Atlanta metropolitan area.

How did G2 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Burt has been proactive about suggesting new marketing opportunities that would empower our business, such as social media and email marketing.

He provides statistical reports on site performance regularly and is responsive to both email and phone calls. Since I'm often in meetings, we often text each other as well.

I admire Burt's honesty—if he doesn't have the answer, he'll put in the time to figure it out and get back to me right away. He's delivered everything on time and on budget, while being flexible to the challenges of my schedule.

G2 Marketing is very customer service focused and easy to work with. For my business, customer service is a top priority, so that element is extremely important to me. Burt is also extremely talented and good and what he does.

No, Burt has yet to disappoint.

Try to articulate your vision as precisely as possible. Have in-depth conversations about marketing strategy and make sure the suggested approach inspires confidence in the goals you're trying to achieve.

Overall Score It continues to be a great partnership—they're accountable, responsive, and flexible when it comes to working around my specific needs.
    Burt is accountable—he respects my timelines and delivers when he says he will.
    The money invested in G2 Marketing has been money well spent.
    G2 Marketing is great about listening to client needs and delivering great work.
    I've already recommended them to others who've inquired about their work.