Beautiful websites for inspiring brands.

Future Holidays is a digital experience agency. We strive to create meaningful relationships between brands and their customers through engaging digital experiences. We specialize in Shopify & Wordpress.

San Diego, CA

Website Upgrade for Beverage Company

“It's hard to find a transparent company like Future Holidays … .”

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Future Holidays updated a website, turning it into a lead generation tool. They made the site mobile responsive and added customer service easy access points to improve the user experience.

San Diego, California
Josh Cohen
President of E-commerce, Intelligent Blends

Customers can easily find what they need on both the corporate website and e-commerce channels. Future Holidays went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their transparency and ability to produce high-quality work earned them trust.

I'm the president of e-commerce and the VP of business development at Intelligent Blends. We're a single-serve beverage manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Future Holidays?

Future Holidays built a WordPress website for us about four years ago. We were looking to update it, so we reached out to them again.

They turned our old WordPress website, which was an online catalog, into a lead generation tool. They also made the website responsive so that people can view it across different devices.

Our corporate website has the same name as our e-commerce channels, so we were receiving a lot of customer service requests on our corporate website. That was causing frustration for our salespeople. Future Holidays added customer service easy access points, which reduced the number of requests that our sales team has to handle.

We mostly worked with Ryan (Creative and UX Consultant, Future Holidays), one developer, and one other member of their team.

How did you come to work with Future Holidays?

I had worked with them previously on a couple of projects, so I knew I could trust them.

We spent about $15,000.

We worked with them between October–December 2018.

By putting in a lot of great calls to action and making the website usable across all devices, Future Holidays reduced the friction for the customer. Our customers get where they want to be: they either go shopping, or they go to customer service. Our corporate leads are also directed to the proper place on our corporate website.

How did Future Holidays perform from a project management standpoint?

They're responsive and professional, and they stayed on track with the project. It was a very collaborative process, and we mostly used the phone to communicate.

They do high-quality work. Also, they're personable, honest, and productive. It's hard to find a transparent company like Future Holidays, which would care about bringing in value rather than just spending our money.

No, they never try to sell me on things they don't know, but instead, they help me find someone who knows more. I really appreciate that.

I highly recommend them. Once you're in their hands, you're headed in the right direction. They get their work done.

Their rates are right in the middle.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Website Design Support for Branding Agency

“All the clients are happy with their products.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Future Holidays provides website design and development, producing WordPress and Shopify sites for third-party clients. They oversee the website projects, assist with creative direction, and advise on the UIs.

Solana Beach, California
Owner, McCulley Design Lab

The team always produces excellent websites that are optimized for all devices and meet the client’s requirements in a creative, on-brand, and technically sound way. They are reliable communicators who are able to meet with clients and collaborate well.

I’m a partner at McCulley Design Lab, a multi-disciplinary creative agency specializing in experiential design. We create and bring brands life through naming, brand & brand strategy, packaging, collateral design and the built environment. We work in across many diverse industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Future Holidays?

I needed a creative partner for clients that need a website designed and executed.

We’ve worked primarily with WordPress, but they’ve used Shopify as well. Their involvement is quite broad: they set and manage the schedule as part of the initial programming meetings, then keep everything on track.

They then help with the creative direction and we bounce ideas off of each other. I rely on them quite a bit in this area, especially if we have a heavy workload. They also help with direction for effective UIs.

Ryan (Creative/UX & Shopify Consultant, Future Holidays) is my primary point of contact, but I also work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Future Holidays?

Most of my collaborations are relationship based. I’ve known Ryan for the last 10 years in a variety of capacities, so when he formed Future Holidays, it was a natural fit. He’s exceptionally detail-oriented and unique in that he understands the technical side of things, but also has a creative eye. That’s of great value to me.

We’ve spent $80,000–$100,000.

We started working together in October 2014 and the work is ongoing.

All the clients are happy with their products. The websites reflect their brands and are effective across all platforms and devices.

How did Future Holidays perform from a project management standpoint?

Ryan is very knowledgeable across a lot of areas, so I position him as a collaborator and he has contact with my clients. They’re really responsive and reliable, and also give timely feedback and input. We communicate via InVision, Google Docs, email, and phone calls. It’s very efficient and there’s a good communication trail.

They’re constantly learning and growing—they’re always coming to the table with new innovations, knowledge of the latest trends, and awareness of how user behaviors can relate to my clients’ success.

They’re also super organized, reliable with pricing, and look to source new business for me. Ryan is a wealth of information and I have 100% confidence in him when I put him in front of a client. He knows the right questions to ask and when to let me do my part, so he’s great to plug in as a partner.

Overall Score I’m super happy with them as a partner.
    Ten out of ten.