CONNECT | ENGAGE | EXCITE

FUSIONWRX is a marketing engagement and activation agency that specializes in helping companies share their unique stories and find their niche. We guide organizations to communicate their brand in memorable, engaging and highly personable ways. We evoke passion and excitement that motivates action.

Crestview Hills, KY

Terillium

Schubert Tennis

Jeffery Pastor

Print Marketing for Private Ohio Catholic School

"More than anything else, they’re reliable. I can give them a project and count on them to get it done."

Jun. 2008 - Ongoing

Initially hired to produce print mailings, FUSIONWRX now develops, designs, and creates content for customized marketing materials.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Jeff Pugh
Director of Enrollment, St. Xavier High School

User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. FUSIONWRX keeps the projects moving and on budget through reliable communication. This, along with their responsiveness, contributes to the expansion of their role.

I’m the director of enrollment management at a private Catholic high school in Ohio.

What challenge were you trying to address with FUSIONWRX?

We needed help with creating and sending marketing materials out to prospective families.

I have about 12 different touch points that I do with perspective families. FUSIONWRX helps on the creative side of things, along with producing and mailing the product. We recently changed the paper and format of our mailings, and they've worked with us to get that schedule in place and rolled out. Moving forward, we're looking at partnering with them to handle some of our advertising buys and media buys such as billboards and radio. We’re also exploring some other creative ideas in terms of promotion.

Over the years, I've worked with the owner of the company and several people who are no longer there. Ed (director of marketing, FUSIONWRX) is our current account manager.

How did you come to work with FUSIONWRX?

We've been using them to handle our printing needs for a while. They expanded their offerings, so we decided to use them for the creative services as well.

We’ve spent $20,000.

We've been working together for about 10 years, the engagement is ongoing.

Parents tell us via surveys that the marketing played a part in their enrollment decision. We’ve gotten only positive feedback on the material in terms of the way it looks and the way that information is presented.

How did FUSIONWRX perform from a project management standpoint?

I've really enjoyed working with Ed. He does a great job of managing time and resources. In the past, their response time wasn’t so great but it has improved since Ed took over the account. He does a fantastic job of turning around projects quickly. He’s always on top of the timelines.

More than anything else, they’re reliable. I can give them a project and count on them to get it done. Also, we don’t have the largest budget but their cost structure is very good for us.

Previously, I thought they could improve by offering to help us with additional parts of our business. They're starting to branch out and handle more responsibilities than just our print campaign. So, they are actively working on that now.

Many times we go in with preconceived notions of what the projects are supposed to be. Go in and talk to them and be open to their thoughts and ideas. They will do what they can to learn your business and your products in order to best serve your overall needs.

Multiple Marketing Campaigns for University

"FUSIONWRX is always willing to bring new ideas and provide their expertise in areas that we may not have the same level of knowledge about."

2013 - Ongoing

FUSIONWRX was hired to design and distribute a direct mail marketing campaign in order to increase leads. They have since worked on dozens of additional direct mail projects for the client.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Marketing, Higher Education Institution

Quality and quantity of leads have both increased since FUSIONWRX began working with the client. Their attentiveness and personalized service set them apart from their competitors.

I work at an institution of higher education. My position is to market our programs and attract students at both the undergraduate and graduate level.

What challenge were you trying to address with FUSIONWRX?

We had a variety of different challenges. We were trying to increase not only the quantity, but the quality of our applicants as well.

We worked with FUSIONWRX to create a personalized marketing campaign. It utilized some information that we had about the student leads. FUSIONWRX helped us execute those leads from both a creative production and distribution side. It was primarily direct mail using printed materials.

How did you come to work with FUSIONWRX?

They were recommended to us by a member of our advisory council. We worked with FUSIONWRX on a small project and were very happy with the results.

How much have you invested with FUSIONWRX?

We've spent $10,000 to $50,000 in our projects with FUSIONWRX.

I believe we started working with FUSIONWRX a little more than three years ago [2013]. The first project took place over a couple of weeks. We continued to hire them for other projects on an ongoing basis. Now, we've collaborated with them for several years. Some of the projects are one-offs. Others are part of a campaign where we plan various mailings that go across a four- to six-month period. We've probably done more than a dozen projects with FUSIONWRX. Now, they do the majority of our projects.

Since working with them, we've had record enrollments and record applications. We've also had record student quality at both the application and the enrollment level. We certainly feel that the tactics that we have partnered with them on have played a part in that. There have been multiple areas and tactics so, honestly, these results are not just from FUSIONWRX.

How did FUSIONWRX perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, FUSIONWRX is great. We have one main contact, but we have dealt with multiple members of the team there. We haven't had any issues since they're very proactive. When they have comments or concerns about what we were doing or planning, they were happy to reach out to us. They provided us with advice and options.

What did you find most impressive about FUSIONWRX?

I just think they have had real quality results. They viewed us as a partner and not just a client. FUSIONWRX is always willing to bring new ideas and provide their expertise in areas that we may not have the same level of knowledge about. They offered ways to reduce our costs by making some slight changes to the materials or the execution steps. We appreciated that.

Are there any areas FUSIONWRX could improve?

No. We've been very happy with them as a vendor.

Overall Score They’ve been great partners.
    I think they’ve been very flexible and good. We have many last-minute jobs and, in most cases, they’re able to accommodate us.
    We’ve compared them with other vendors and are very happy with the quotes that they have been providing.
    We’ve had nothing but a great experience working with them.
    We have referred them to colleagues in the past, and I expect to continue to do so in the future.

Wordpress Development for Tennis Company

"They’re [FUSIONWRX] very good at accommodating my time and schedule when we need to meet."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

FUSIONWRX provided web development and SEO [search engine optimization] services.

Entrepreneur

Cincinnati, Kentucky
Rusty Schubert
Schubert Tennis & Athletics

The client doesn't have any results yet, but they are happy with the services FUSIONWRX provided. In particular, they appreciate how much FUSIONWRX cares about the work that they do.

I have a tennis court supply business and a tennis court construction business based out of Cincinnati called Schubert Tennis. I started the company about five years ago and am still growing. I am the Founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with FUSIONWRX?

I wanted to have a better website and be able to reach my customers better. Now, if someone Googles tennis court supplies or tennis court refurbishing, my name pops up right away. I wanted a much more fluid website that describes what I do.

They developed a website and did some SEO. They did a tremendous amount of content development. We’re in the process of the social media part and are working through WordPress.

How did you come to work with FUSIONWRX?

I knew the owner. He’s a very trustworthy guy, has an excellent company, and has a great reputation. He introduced me to a couple people on his staff that were doing the majority of the work, and they’ve done a great job with me. They’ve exceeded my expectations. We’re about to go into a training session on how to make upgrades and add things to the website.

How much have you invested with FUSIONWRX?

We have spent $10,000.

It is ongoing. We just took the website live about a week ago. We started in 2014 - probably January.

It’s still too early. Most of the work is done for my business.

How did FUSIONWRX perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. They respond back all the time. I’ve worked with Molly and Ed, both of whom are professional and energetic. I think they’re more excited about this website than I am. That says a lot when somebody cares that much about it. They’re very good at accommodating my time and schedule when we need to meet.

What did you find most impressive about FUSIONWRX?

Their enthusiasm and professionalism distinguishes them from others. I am completely thrilled with what they’ve done for me and my company.

Are there any areas FUSIONWRX could improve?

Not really. The biggest problem has been my lack of time. I am happy.

They've been very positive and enthusiastic. I’ve dealt with a lot of people and I’ve not seen that level of enthusiasm.