Turnkey HR for Emerging Companies

FullStack provides turnkey HR for emerging companies. We know HR is challenging when you’re trying to scale. It’s complicated, time-intensive and if you don’t follow the rules and regulations, you’re asking for trouble. That’s where we come in: we take care of all those potential headaches so you don’t have to, and probably for less than you’re spending now.

2018
Indianapolis, IN
  • PO BOX 551019
    Indianapolis, IN 46205

HR Services for CRM Company

“I’ve been able to take a much more hands-off role because they’ve taken a huge chunk of work off my plate.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

FullStack PEO provides a wide variety of HR support functions for a small software business. Their work includes managing payroll, general HR support, a full benefits program, paperwork, PTO tracking, and more.

Indianapolis, IN
Meredith Gradle
CEO, Iris Works

The holistic support offered by the team has helped the client source and hire top technical talent, growing the business. They’ve taken over tasks that allow their partner to refocus attention on company operations. With a thorough approach, they created a trusting relationship.

I’m the founder and CEO of Iris. We offer CRM software for creative. Currently, I have five employees and plan on adding to that. We’ve been in business for just over four years.

What challenge were you trying to address with FullStack PEO?

As a technology company, we needed to be more competitive in terms of what we offer prospective recruits in order to attract talent. Having a fully fleshed out list of benefits was a huge component of that endeavor. We started looking for ways to provide benefits to our employees without having to jump through hoops.

Before partnering with their team, I was running payroll myself using Quickbook. As the business was growing and I was looking to bring in more talent, I knew I needed to offer more than just a paycheck to my employees.

Now, FullStack PEO runs our payroll, answers questions related to our full benefits platform, and provide general HR support. We actually have a representative that acts as our HR director to help navigate employee scenarios. They handle the benefits setup, new employee paperwork, payroll, PTO tracking and more.

Their team even offers help in operations outside of their scope of work. For instance, when we’re actively recruiting, they’re sending us resumes, sharing our job listings, and searching for ways to further support us.

How did you come to work with FullStack PEO?

From starting my company, I was already connected to and familiar with their leadership when I started my search for a partner. When it became clear that we needed to construct a full benefits program, I reached out to inquire about their services and how they would benefit me as a business owner. Luckily, it was an easy connection for me.

While I’m not sure of the full spend, we pay a flat rate every pay period for each employee.

We started our work with them in December 2017 and continue to collaborate.

As an owner, it’s nice to not only offer benefits to my employees but to ensure that they can get any questions or concerns answered fully. They make sure my team is cared for, turning us into a more competitive workplace. We’ve been successful in attracting top talent and supporting them after they’re hiring.

How did FullStack PEO perform from a project management standpoint?

On several occasions, they’ve come into our offices to go over our policies and procedures with our team. They communicated all of the HR information very well, and it was nice to recognize them as the faces of our HR efforts. Similarly, they’ve visited to chat with employees and provide in-person support.

The ease of the entire partnership has been the most impressive aspect for me. I’ve been able to take a much more hands-off role because they’ve taken a huge chunk of work off my plate.

Knowing I have a team of experts to resolve employee issues, I’m confident that my employees are being taken care of. I always have someone to call on to make sure I’m within my boundaries in those situations, too. That’s been incredibly helpful.

I don’t have any complaints. However, I think it would be helpful for their clients to have a training session from an HR standpoint. Many small businesses could benefit from some kind of general overview of those policies and procedures.

If a company was in a similar situation to mine, needing to be competitive in the job market, having FullStack PEO as part of the team is a no-brainer. They’ve been nothing but helpful, continuing to support us in ways we didn’t expect or require. It feels like a community, which has been great.

Overall Score They’re a great group of people who are always willing to help.
    They’ve never missed a payroll and always get back to me in a timely fashion.
    I don’t have anything to compare it to, but it’s worth the investment.
    I have zero complaints about the quality they’ve offered.
    They’ve helped attract the right people. I wouldn’t have my team without them.