delivering promises.

Fullestop is a premier web design firm. We have been providing solutions to clients across the world for over 12 years and boast of extensive experience on website designing and website development projects. With over 5000 web design projects executed, we live and breathe the web.

Our processes insure that each project is developed with best practices and quality is not compromised while keeping your financial goals in sight. Currently Fullestop is being assessed for CMMI Level 3 and this means that we are a process driven company which focuses on quality and timely delivery for your projects.

Services at a glance

• FULLeSTOP
    Universal Business Centre, Suite No. 19, 2nd Floor
    Gurgaon
    91.124.469.6137

TIMEX, Clearasil, Vanish, PEUGEOT, Levers, Proctar and Gamble and more!

Magento Implementation For Online United Kingdom Retailer

"They know what they’re doing, they deliver things on time, and the prices are reasonable."

Fullestop provided custom Magento resources to an online retailer. Projects included information architecture, back-end development, front-end implementation, and user testing.

Founder & Managing Director

Fullestop delivered every project on schedule and for a very reasonable cost. The team distinguished themselves with their professionalism, technical skills and timely communication.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We’re an online retailer, selling baby and nursery products exclusively.

I’m the owner and founder.

Could you describe the business challenge that you were attempting to address when you first approached FulleStop?

We needed a qualified developer that specialized in Magento, and we’ve used them ever since. We made the decision to use Magento before approaching them because it’s a leading package, and we know we wanted a flexible, open source solution. Since we knew Magento was a large investment, we wanted to make sure our partner had a lot of experience with the platform.

Could you elaborate on the scope of their involvement?

We came up with the specs, and they performed the development work. So, they’ve done the information architecture, the custom development, the user testing, and the front-end implementation. We worked in conjunction with their team, offering mostly guidance and some designs.

How did you select FulleStop as your partner?

We found them through Elance. I believe they get quite a bit of their business through Elance. They were one of a few different firms we considered hiring. We felt most comfortable with FulleStop because they clearly had a lot of experience working with Magento, and they also had a lot of scale. We wanted a vendor that could grow their responsibilities as we grow our business.

When was the project completed?

The site was launched about two years ago. They’ve been doing some ongoing work with us ever since.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

No. We’ve had a number of ongoing problems with the site, which aren’t their fault. We’ve had a lot of problems with our back-end system integrating with the website. It looks great, but it’s been quite hard to get it up and running. That’s nothing to do with them. We use multiple providers, and this issue is with another provider. IT [information technology] projects are always difficult but they were professional, got stuff done on time. We’ve been pretty pleased with them.

When working with FulleStop, is there anything that you’d consider special about their approach or development process that distinguishes them from other vendors?

Not particularly. I haven’t used that many providers, so I can’t really make an educated comparison. They know what they’re doing, they deliver things on time, and the prices are reasonable for what we’re getting.

Custom Offshore Development For Informational Technology Firm

"[T]hey’re there at the drop of a dime. They’re extremely available."

Fullestop built a live sports scoring tool with the goal of boosting site traffic. The project included server administration, database construction, and back-end development.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Website Project Manager

More than 21,000 visitors used the tool, and it received rave feedback. Fullestop built the software on a demanding schedule without compromising quality or performance. The team offered expert insights and advice about the project and often worked long hours in order to deliver on time.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We offer a social network. We have a lot of different tools that we branch out from that social pooling system, and some of those are what FulleStop has helped develop for us.

I’m the chief executive officer.

We wanted to drive traffic to our main domain site so we could get some testing feedback, basically like a beta launch. We had an event that was taking place in April of this year [2014] that we felt we could capitalize from if we built the right tool. We contracted with FulleStop to have them build a tool in less than a months’ time, to see if we could drive some traffic.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

They initially were developing our tool to drive traffic to our main site. Basically, the tool was a live boxing scorecard tool, that allowed people to score fights live as the action happened, and comment, and converse with other people that are scoring the fight in real time. They developed that for us in about three to four weeks. At that point, they also worked on our main site. They didn’t handle all of the design for the main site, but they did for the scoring card tool. They also handled all of the server administration work, database setup, and so on.

What was your process for selecting FulleStop with which to work?

We went through Elance. I’ve worked with offshore developer teams for the last six to seven years, so I’m familiar with the process. I went through Elance and vetted a lot of different teams, looked at profiles and portfolios, spoke to some teams, and after a few interviews I selected FulleStop.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this particular engagement?

Less than $3,000 for initial development of the scorecard tool. Then there was the server testing, load balancing, so that probably took the cost to between $3,000 and $5,000.

What was the duration of this project?

We started working with them in October of 2013 on our main site. That work is still ongoing. The scorecard tool started in late February or early March of 2014, and was live by April 12, 2014.

We actually made the decision to work with another team that we felt might have more experience, but we’ve now decided that we are eager to get back to FulleStop. We realize that their work is unparalleled.

No real hard metric data. Based on our marketing efforts, within 24 hours we had more than 21,000 users visit our scorecard tool. A lot of them have said that they absolutely love the tool, that it was amazing, so it was a successful event. They performed well above expectations. We came to them with a really strict timeline to get the scorecard tool developed and deployed. They claimed it could be done, even though we were somewhat skeptical. They developed the solution in three to five weeks, which is basically unheard of, for anyone to develop such a demanding tool in such a short time span. We were very impressed by that.

I like that they provide input and insight. Often, when working with offshore teams, they take your instruction and that’s it. I’m always looking for a team that can provide input, rely on their expertise to give us ideas and innovation, and they do that, so I’m pleased with that aspect.

I also like that they handle urgent projects amazingly. They work on weekends when you need them to, which I appreciate, and they get stuff done. I recently had to call them in to get something accomplished at the last minute, and they did it for us three or four days ago. So, I really appreciate the fact that they’re there at the drop of a dime. They’re extremely available. They make themselves available for emergencies, which I appreciate. Having access to that support is a huge advantage for us.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

Being in the United States, it would be nice to work on my time as opposed to working through the night. That’s also a part of the deal. I trade cost for that inconvenience to some extent.

I’ve already done so with a colleague, and he’s already contacted me to tell me how pleased he is with their work.

Custom Platform Development For Small Information Technology Firm

"They're really responsive, accommodating, and just very available."

2012 - Ongoing

Fullestop designed and deployed a custom scheduling platform for a business services firm. Their contributions mainly included front-end design and data migration.

Cape Town, South Africa
Co-Founder & Managing Director, IT Firm

Fullestop's consistently high-quality deliverables have established them as an ongoing full-time partner. The team responds promptly to feedback or requests, meticulously documents their process, and is always available to discuss projects further.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a business services firm. We offer an online scheduling platform that allows professionals in various industries to efficiency schedule and manage their appointments.

I'm one of the co-founders and the acting managing director.

Could you describe the business challenges that you were attempting to address when you first approached FulleStop?

We were looking for an offshore partner to help us design and deploy our custom scheduling platform. This was back in 2012 and we had limited resources to get our solution off the ground. We needed a qualified technology partner that would be able to support our platform development and deployment, but at a reasonable price.

How did you select FulleStop as your partner for this project?

We used a third-party service to do some research and identify potential vendors. FulleStop was one of several that we approached with our project, and their proposal was convincing enough to justify investigating them further. After some talks with them and going over our project, we decided we felt comfortable moving forward with development.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

Most of their involvement was strictly relegated to frontend design. The development was using PHP and MySQL on the backend, but they weren't too involved with that. We handled a lot of the functional work and architecture in-house. They did also do some database work for us throughout the project.

When was this project completed?

It's still ongoing. We began work on the platform back in 2012, and we've been developing and improving it with FulleStop ever since.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics or user feedback you've received that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

Unfortunately, I don't have any specific metrics of figures to share with you. I can tell you that, in general, we've been satisfied with the overall quality of their work. The fact that we've maintained our partnership with them during these past two years really demonstrates that we're pleased with their work.

When working with FulleStop, is there anything you'd consider unique about their approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

They're really responsive, accommodating, and just very available. That's not always the case with offshore providers. Some aren't nearly as flexible and responsive as they might claim to be, but we haven't had too many issues with FulleStop. They also provided great documentation, which allows us to provide more effective feedback.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think FulleStop could improve as a service provider?

I would say that communication could be improved in the beginning of projects. There's always a learning curve to some degree with these offshore providers. It takes time to get used to the relationship, the timing, and the process. We had a few minor issues in the beginning, but then things got much better.

Social Media Startup Web Development

"I’m definitely satisfied. We’ve had great performance from them."

FULLeSTOP provides design work and development on a website front-end and back-end for social networking. The projected includes both research and development.

Washington DC Metro Area
Founder, Social Media Startup

The team takes directions well and has created exactly what was asked of them. In general, the process has been slower than expected, but FULLeSTOP’s quality of work is great. Communication could be improved in terms of project milestones.

I’m starting a social networking website. It’s just a small company. It will only be on the Web.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the founder.

What was your goal for working with FULLeSTOP?

They’re developing the full front-end and back-end of the website.

They’ve done research and development to produce the website.

What was your process for selecting FULLeSTOP with which to work?

I put a job description on Elance. I wanted people who could code a social media website and they came up near the top because they’ve done so much work. They had really good ratings. I chose them because they had the most reasonable price and because of their ratings.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

They’ve put in approximately 100 to 200 hours.

When was the work completed?

It will be complete soon and then the work will all finished. We hope to be completed sometime in January or February.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Not yet because we haven’t launched the company quite yet.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I’m definitely satisfied. We’ve had great performance from them. It’s already very close to what I wanted. We’re getting close to the final stages and I’m sure it’s going to be perfect.

Is there anything unique or special about FULLeSTOP that really makes them stand out compared to other online marketing companies?

I like that they take specific direction well. They’ve done better than some other companies I’ve worked with. They’ve been the best resource that I’ve used.

It’s slower than I thought it would take, but given the workload and the size of their firm, I’m more focused on the quality of the work than the speed it gets done. Sometimes, there was a lack of communication. Things could be set in stone more than they were.

Custom Application Development For Canadian Information Technology Firm

"They always go above and beyond to make sure they’re accomplishing what I want."

Fullestop provides programming resources and support for a mobile app developer. Projects typically include functional back-end development, testing, and deployment.

Calgary, Canada
Owner & CEO, IT Firm

The apps' polished layouts and functional, bug-free performance have garnered positive feedback from users. Fullestop communicated efficiently and reliably, delivered excellent code, and promptly corrected any reported errors.

Could you describe your organization?

The company is an app development company in Calgary, [Alberta in] Canada. We create apps for the Web and mobile devices.

I’m the owner and founder.

What was your goal for working with FulleStop?

It was strictly technical development of applications.

I hire FulleStop to do the basic and programming for our apps. They’re responsible for the functional development, testing, and deployment. We provide the designs and the UI/UX [user interface/user experience].

How did you select FulleStop as your partner for this endeavor?

I heard that a good way to find programmers was through Elance, so I went onto their website and submitted a bid. I interviewed about two dozen candidates, and narrowed it down to six. I had some conversations back and forth via email, decided they were the ones I wanted to go with, and hired them. I wanted someone with experience, someone who could work within timelines and budgets that I had established for the project. I also wanted a team that had a good grasp on a wide variety of programming languages since my clients’ needs vary. Flexibility was a big deal for this project.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this project?

I spent about $12,000.

When was this project completed?

They’ve done three or four different projects for me now. The most recent one was a mobile app for iPhone, a music-related one. It took about six to eight weeks to complete, and it just wrapped up in the beginning of this month.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics or metrics to track the improvements associated with this project?

For the most part, the apps have been received very positively by end-users. The layouts have been very effective. What I’ve asked for, they’ve been able to accomplish. Everything works how it’s supposed to work. We didn’t track specific performance metrics in that way, but the functionalities have all been successfully tested and deployed. We don’t receive many support requests from users, and the ones we do receive are rapidly corrected.

When working with FulleStop, is there anything that you would consider unique about them that really makes them stand out, compared to other vendors?

Communication was never an issue for us. I’ve worked with a couple of other vendors on similar stuff, but I found them difficult to work with because they weren’t getting back to me in a timely fashion. They always go above and beyond to make sure they’re accomplishing what I want. They’re not afraid to ask for clarifications. Communication has always been really strong, which isn’t necessarily the norm in this industry.

In retrospect, are there any areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

Making sure they stay on top of the latest stuff as far as programming. The latest app we did was for a bit of a different system, and they hadn’t learned it. They were able to learn it on the fly, which was nice, and they were able to figure everything out.

Very likely.

Custom Platform Development For Crowd-Funding Startup

"The site was functional and did what it was supposed to do."

Fullestop designed, developed and deployed a custom crowdfunding platform for filmmakers. The team managed the project from start to finish with oversight from the founder.

Pasadena, California
Founder, Crowd-funding Startup

Although regulations prevented the site's launch, it met all requirements in terms of form and function. Fullestop's project plan charted a clear course to completion. The team's flexible, diverse talent pool enabled them to manage each stage of the project with consistent levels of skill.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We were a crowd-funding website for films targeting college students. It was developed more than a year and a half to two years. I started developing it in July or August of 2012, then the Jobs Act happened, which theoretically opened up the gates, and all of a sudden there were a hundred or so crowd-funding websites being developed. Ultimately, the regulations from the SEC [Securities and Exchange Commission] never got promulgated in such a way to allow crowd funding as it was originally envisioned. As a direct result, I actually never got to launch the business.

You’re the founder, correct?

Could you describe the business challenges that you were attempting to address when you first approached Fullestop?

I had a clear vision, but no technical skills to speak of. I had the business plan and the vision, and I needed to merge that with technical people. I modified my expectations of what could be done based on what seemed feasible, both from a time and a cost perspective, and a skill perspective on their side, too. I needed them to come in and build my solution; and then help me successfully deploy it.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

I used them primarily for the design and development. Like I said, I don’t have the ability to do any of the programming. I had to rely on them to build my solution well and within the scope of the requirements. I supervised their tasks directly and provided guidance when and where necessary.

How did you select Fullestop as your development partner?

I searched the Web for a number of firms that I felt might be able to perform the custom development. They were on a couple different websites, and I did some interviews with people that worked with before. I think they were Microsoft-certified developers, and that was something I attributed some merit to. After vetting them, we went step-by-step in drafting a plan, and then ultimately implementing it.

Could you provide a cost estimate for this engagement?

In the range of $25,000.

When was this project completed?

The project was completed in a year and a half. I don’t recall exactly when it was completed, though.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that might demonstrate the quality of their performance?

I can’t share much, because we never really concerned ourselves with figures and numbers. The site was functional and did what it was supposed to do. The reality is, once the crowd-funding thing took place in the States with the Jobs Act, there were out of the box solutions that would have done the same thing, whereas I’d built something from scratch. That situation really made my platform irrelevant.

When working with Fullestop, is there anything that you’d consider unique about their approach that distinguishes them from other vendors?

I haven’t really used another firm specifically for website development. I used some other folks for animation projects, also out of India. I generally had a lead contact that I worked with. There was an account manager, and then a technical lead manager. We’d have conference calls, and they’d bring in the guys who were actually doing the coding and development. They crafted the project plan, and progressed reasonably relative to the plan.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Fullestop could improve as a service provider?

Sometimes, they were a little aggressive in terms of what they thought they could deliver, perhaps even unrealistic sometimes. That would lead to some delays and missed deadlines, which they could have done a better job communicating. That’s my only real recommendation. If they could just improve their communication regarding timelines and adherence to the deployment plan, that’d be great.