A Full Service PR Agency

Full Fat is the UK's fastest growing, boutique communications agency for the entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Its broad and diverse range of clients covers six core divisions; major events and festivals, food and drink, bars and restaurants, travel and tourism, videogame and technology and fashion and lifestyle.

Full Fat prides itself on delivering a truly personal service for each and every one of its clients while providing exceptional, global communications campaigns across print, digital and broadcast media.

• Web Design
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Advertising
Industry focus
  • Arts, entertainment & music
  • Hospitality & leisure
  • Media

Marketing for Feminine Hygiene Product Company

"They’re the only external vendor I’ve worked with that’s truly available all the time."

May - Oct. 2019

Full Fat created marketing campaigns and provided rapid testing to identify a feminine hygiene product company’s target demographic and value proposition.

Bristol, United Kingdom
CEO, Feminine Hygiene Product Distributor

As a result of Full Fat’s campaigns, the client identified its niche market and gained over 300–400 subscribers in 8–12 weeks. Full Fat delivered high-quality marketing services at a premium value. Their responsiveness, insight, and reliability stood out.

I’m the CEO of a feminine hygiene product company. We create environmentally-friendly sanitary products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Fat?

We needed help with marketing. We especially needed help in identifying our demographic.

Full Fat specializes in rapid-fire testing and finding a target market for our products. I first gave them my business’s unique selling proposition compared to other brands. I needed somebody to relay my knowledge and talk about the product in a quick, sharp way on social media. I also needed someone to take over all these services so I could focus on order fulfillment.

Over a few months, Full Fat created, launched, and tested multiple campaigns for our brand through social media platforms—like Instagram—and other channels. Through their work, we found out that our audience was more interested in the package’s high-end appearance than its environmental impact.

We spent £3,000 (approximately $3,900 USD) per month

We started working together in May 2019, and the project ended in October. We only stopped because we needed to inject cash flow in product development.

We didn’t see any results for six weeks, but once Full Fat found a sweet spot in an educational campaign, we went from a few subscribers to 300–400 sales in 8–12 weeks. Their work gave us brand awareness and put us in a strong category to appeal to high-end stockers. It generated a lot of interest that we wouldn’t have attracted otherwise.

How did Full Fat perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re the only external vendor I’ve worked with that’s truly available all the time. They used a WhatsApp group. The team was always tweaking things and on hand if there was ever an issue.

Full Fat understood that they’re not an agency their customers stay with forever. They’re pricey, but they saved us money in doing the hard work and finding our niche demographic.

In my opinion, they could have done a bit more with the budget we gave them. However, they’ve since sent me a new pricing structure that’s more achievable for a startup.

Be completely open. Provide as much information as possible. Also, the things you know about your business may not be what engages your audience. Be flexible in trying out different messages to find out what works.

They’re incredibly professional, hardworking, and diligent.