Complexity made simple, through user-centred tech

We’re a small team of UX designers and developers specialising in user-centred web platforms, mobile apps and interactive experiences. We deliver end to end web and mobile app solutions which balance the relentless pursuit of the optimal user experience, with robust scalable cutting edge technology.

Working with startups, SMEs and international brands and backed by expert knowledge and years of experience, we solve highly complex user and technical problems with intuitive, easy to use solutions.

Our studio is based in Farnham Maltings, a craft town in Surrey hills area just outside Guildford and an hour from central London.

2018
Farnham, United Kingdom

We work accross a wide range of sectors, including FinTech, Healthcare, Procurement, Government Services, Retail. We enjoy working with innovative startups and global brands including Harrods and gov.uk.

Complexity made simple

We're a team of UX designers and developers specialising in user-centred web platforms, mobile apps and interactive experiences.

Bespoke Integration for Training Platform

“I think they are a perfect combination of UX and coding.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Full Clarity developed a custom integration for a SaaS training platform. They focused on streamlining the UI to minimize the number of clicks it took for users to find their content.

Farnham, United Kingdom
Heidi Sawyer
Course Director, The Heidi Sawyer Group

By focusing on content delivery and structure, Full Clarity helped the business grow by 100% and earned notable user compliments for the new UI. Even after implementation, the team analyzed user behavior, making enhancements accordingly. They’re critical thinkers who stay up to speed on tech.

We are a B2C training company in self-improvement. I am the director of operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Full Clarity?

As a small but agile company, we have to use SaaS solutions. However, we want them to talk to each other, which they rarely do well. And sometimes we want to extend the features of these “off the shelf” tools to do things they can't do. Most importantly, we want the user experience to be top-notch without the price-tag: in other words, we want the world!

What is complex for us makes the user experience easy. I wanted to provide a 'Netflix'-style learning portal which was easy for our clients to log into and use.

I have worked with Jon (Co-Founder, Full Clarity) for years, and then he brought in another member of his agency, Ed (Co-Founder, Full Clarity) to help out with the UX.

Let's look at it from the customer's perspective; they click a link and consume their content. If anything gets "in the way" of that or requires too much thinking between point A and point B, then consumption goes down, retention goes down, and repeat purchases become non-existent. Jon and Ed were tasked with getting our customer from click to consumption as pleasantly and as easily as possible.

Ed worked on UX, and Jon handled everything else. Jon asked Ed to join the team when I wanted more than Jon was able to provide. He had done a great job from a basic design perspective, however, I wanted the 'Netflix experience' which was outside of Jon's design capabilities. So, he asked Ed to provide his opinion—wow, what an addition!

We achieved a 95% buyer to start rate, 70% course completion rate, 80% re-buy rate, and 100% company growth. Clearly the content is important, however, the content structure and delivery are equally important.

We held meetings between Jon, Ed, myself, and the content creator Heidi.

Jon's technology and ability to write code is excellent and has never failed us. His ideas, critical thinking, and ability are up-to-date and impressively dynamic. He will offer opinions if you ask for them. He uses the time you have with him wisely and never takes advantage of any lack of knowledge you might have.

If your business is like ours and relies on a superior reputation, security, and technology, then Jon is your only choice. Ed's UX is never completed until it is perfect, and then we look at user behavior and adapt accordingly. The feedback from our clients couldn't have been more positive.

No, nothing comes to mind. I think they are a perfect combination of UX and coding. They work extremely well together and communicate well with me. As their team grows, I'm confident they will be able to maintain the same level of attention to detail.

Overall Score If you are looking for the best, look no further. They are exceptional and have become an integral part of our team.
    When I had a deadline, it became their deadline. I can't ask for more than that.
    We had an incredible ROI.
    There are never any misunderstandings about scope and creep.
    I would refer them 100%, and I have many times already. They have respected that relationship.

Interface Design for Online Training Company

"Their passion for their work distinguishes them from other providers."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Full Clarity is redesigning an interface on an online program.

John Bromley
Director, ImportXperts

A positive relationship has resulted in a long-term partnership spanning several projects. As a highly client-oriented team, they're diligent about understanding how project objectives relate to business goals. Their communication style is friendly yet professional.

I’m a director at ImportXperts, an online training program that teaches people how to set up an e-commerce business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Clarity?

We hired Full Clarity to craft an interface design for our online program.

They already went through a discovery and ideation phase, where they developed a greater understanding of our customers. Since then, they’ve been helping us identify pain points and potential solutions. After that, they'll move into creating wireframes and consider the UI of the interface design.

We’ve worked with two specialists so far. Ed (UX & Product Design Lead, Full Clarity) focuses on the user logic and UX of the solution. John (Technical Architect & Co-Founder, Full Clarity) concentrates on the technical side of the solution.

How did you come to work with Full Clarity?
I found Full Clarity through a recommendation, and I initially engaged them for their UX expertise. Once I realized they offered more skills, I brought them on for more projects. Our partnership has evolved over the years.

We’ve invested about $20,000.

We started working on this project in November 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

I can’t offer metrics because nothing has been published yet.

How did Full Clarity perform from a project management standpoint?
They’re an organized and well-managed team. Their listening skills are better than any other agency I’ve worked with. We appreciate how they regularly ask insightful questions and challenge what we’re doing.

The team is invested in thoroughly understanding the project before starting work. They take all things into consideration, not solely focusing on the technical implementation of the tool. Instead, they consider the finances and the usability of the solution, too. I think this thought process is quite unique.

Their passion for their work distinguishes them from other providers. They fully immerse themselves in the project, and they’re invested in its success. They don’t want to create something because it looks pretty, they want to create it because it solves a problem. Also, it’s clear that they care about improving our customer experience and increasing company revenue.

There’s nothing they could have done differently.

Future clients should build a relationship with Full Clarity and get to know the specialists as people.  Since they place high importance on professional relationships, they will respect you if you respect them. My relationship with them is professional, yet still personal. They feel that we’re friends as well as business associates.

UX/UI Design for AR-Based Retail Experience

" They were detail-oriented and delivered top-tier quality designs."

Apr. - May 2019

Full Clarity designed an AR application’s UX/UI. The team conducted interviews and research before creating the designs. They worked in conjunction with other vendors assisting on the same project.

Carli Glines
Product Owner, Harrods

The high-quality designs reflected the team’s willingness to provide top-notch service. Full Clarity made several on-site visits to ensure accurate and comprehensive user journeys, paying meticulous attention to detail during the process. Customers can expect a close relationship with the team.

I am a product owner for the online division at Harrods, a luxury London based retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Full Clarity?

I was tasked with incorporating touch screen capability into a physical mirror, which would enable customers to try on makeup products virtually before purchasing. Because the designs had to address the customer journey around makeup application—but all through a touch screen monitor that would be placed within a very busy retail store setting—we brought in an outside agency to assist.

We wanted to provide a best-in-class customer experience for a makeup AR application to be utilized by in-store customers from all over the world. The designs needed to account for a variety of languages and cultural preferences. Our focus was more on the "wow" factor and overall experience—as opposed to driving sales.

My company worked with an agency that connected us with Full Clarity. I had a quick call with them to review the piece of work, and after an initial discussion and review of their previous work, we felt confident they could provide the required UX/UI designs.

By time Full Clarity came onto the project, we had already selected a vendor that would provide the virtual makeup application. I started by walking the team through all the functionality and limitations of the application, along with what the physical screen would look like and what constraints we had around the custom hardware, which had created its own set of obstacles for the designers.

I was responsible for walking them through the project at a high level, while they met separately with our internal UX team to understand our customer base and learn more about our specific design styles and typography. Once they understood the desired outcome, they spent time talking to in-store associates and others within the business to understand the target customer. Next, Full Clarity provided grey scale designs and obtained approval before moving on to the first round of designs.

We worked with Ed (UX Architect, Full Clarity) and Rob (UX/UI Designer, Full Clarity) throughout the project.

Not at this time because we have not gone live with the feature. However, the team delivered excellent designs.

The team was flexible and made themselves available as needed. Both Ed and Rob were very friendly and incredibly engaged in the project, and they were always going above and beyond to ensure they were factoring in all scenarios and customer profiles into their designs. This included traveling to various locations to work with vendors or store associates. It was a very collaborative process. They always took all my comments and suggestions into account and would quickly pivot and tackle any new request that was thrown their way.

They were detail-oriented and delivered top-tier quality designs.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I would highly recommend Full Clarity.

SaaS Web Dev for Subscription-Based Health Care Platform

"They’ve gone the extra mile with us to hit key deadlines on several crucial occasions."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Full Clarity built a basic SaaS suite, including a web app and a desktop app, and integrated it with an existing mobile app.

James Flint
CEO, Hospify

Their successful delivery of the suite ensured the success of the platform by supporting subscription-based revenue. Full Clarity’s developers integrate fully and work as comfortably as in-house teammates. They’re prepared for the unexpected.

I'm the CEO of Hospify, a secure and healthcare messaging platform serving patients and clinicians. We’re compliant with the EU’s GDPR regulations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Full Clarity?

We needed backend development and UX/UI for our SaaS solution, the Hospify Hub.

We wanted a basic SaaS suite integrated with our mobile app.

We received a personal recommendation.

They built out the basic SaaS suite, including a web app and a desktop app, from scratch and integrated it with our free mobile app.

We worked with Jon (Co-Founder, Full Clarity) and Ed (UX and Product Design Lead).

The Hospify Hub is the subscription component of our platform, so Full Clarity's successful implementation of it has been key to our continued success.

We communicated through Slack and tracked our progress through Jira. We also met in person.

Jon and Ed have been great to work with, and have built a rapport with us to the point that they genuinely feel like part of the team. Their work is of the highest standard, they take direction and handle the unexpected really well, and they’ve gone the extra mile with us to hit key deadlines on several crucial occasions.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’d be more than happy to recommend them.