Creative solutions for web, print and mobile.

Why work with Full Blast Creative? Well, we are talented, passionate and proven.

Full Blast Creative is also a full-service marketing agency. We help our clients to: engage with audiences, promote products and services, streamline processes – and, expand reach, relationships, influence and sales.

Our team’s technical expertise is proven and our creativity is fresh and effective. Based on your needs and opportunities we create individual or multifaceted marketing and communication solutions. In collaboration with you, we explore and define what’s required – and, then we make it happen. It’s our distinct process that helps it happen.

We have a proven method of approaching and executing all projects. It works, and we are happy to share it with you. Contact us to discuss your unique needs or, first learn more about how Full Blast can help.

Full Blast Creative
1240 - 20 Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 1M8

• Interra Energy (interraenergy.com)
  • Qualicare
  • National Payments (nationalpayments.ca)
  • Al Shamal Shriners
  • Patrick Fagan Criminal Defence Lawyer
  • Strathmore Chamber of Commerce
  • Rocky Care Primary Network
  • Lavish Salon
  • Sales Reinvented

Graduate Students' Association | U of C

Al Shamal Shriners Website

Full Blast Creative has worked with the Al Shamal Shriners organization for over 15 years, providing digital marketing services and support to the largest Shrine region in North America.

From the award-winning website we developed for them in 2009 to the latest website we launched in 2016, Full Blast Creative provides monthly support and updates to the organizations website, digital marketing materials on SEO efforts.

View the full website at alshamalshriners.org

Rocking R Ranch Wedding Website

One of our current clients, the Rocking R Guest Ranch (www.rockingrguestranch.com),  needed to create a microsite for their wedding specific services and options at the Ranch. Full Blast Creative leveraged the great photographic assets and content by developing an eye catching website focused on driving inquiries from brides-to-be, and wedding planners.

The website has increased leads by over 300% during the 2016 wedding season and has the Ranch set up to be booked solid for the upcoming 2017 season.

The mobile responsive, WordPress driven site can be viewed at rockingrweddings.com.

Need-A-Sitter App Branding & Marketing

Full Blast Creative was tasked with the developing the new brand and online presence for the Need-A-Sitter iPhone & Android app. The project connects people looking for, or providing, childcare, eldercare and petcare services in your local area.

We worked with the Need-A-Sitter team of 3 to launch their digital marketing efforts while the app completes development, in order to drive awareness, downloads and build their community.

Full Blast Creative continues to work with the Need-A-Sitter team to support and grow their following. For more information you can view the full website at needasitterapp.com.

Website Design & Development for National Payments

Full Blast Creative provided a full range of website design and development services for the re-launch of NationalPayments.ca. We further support them with Facebook Advertising and Google AdWords marketing campaigns.

Branding Assignment for Cheer's Pub & Grill

Web Design and Dev for Snowboarding Coach

“The site is clean and easy to read, which is exactly what I wanted.”

March - May 2018

Full Blast Creative upgraded a WordPress site, following general guidelines and using pre-existing content. They built a timeline function and currently work on minor updates and repairs.

Jared Anderson
President, Riders on Board

Full Blast Creative was always available and communicated project goals clearly. They took time to understand business needs and respected the internal team’s feedback. The site functions well, and users think it looks great.

I’m the head coach and program director for Riders On Board, Canada’s longest-running snowboard club.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

I wanted to upgrade our website and create a more interactive platform to host our information.

We had a lot of our content already created, so Full Blast Creative mainly worked on making the WordPress site look good and function properly. I gave them a general idea of what I wanted, and they built the structure to reflect that. They presented an initial layout, and I made a few tweaks and suggestions. I wanted a timeline on the about us page, and they made sure to implement that. They currently do small updates and add content as requested.

We worked with three people.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

They found me and I liked the previous work they’d done, so I hired them. This was our second project together.

We spent between $1,500–$2,000.

This project lasted from March–May 2018.

The site is clean and easy to read, which is exactly what I wanted. Our registration level is good, and I’m happy with their work.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is probably one of their biggest strengths. I could always contact them, and I felt like we were a top priority. We mainly communicated over phone and Basecamp.

Working with their team was amazing. They clearly explained their plans, and I got a product that perfectly met my expectations. They’re transparent and don’t make things more confusing than they need to be. I had a lot of control in the partnership, which wasn’t always the case with other web design partners I’ve used.

Website Redesign and SEO for Plumbing Business

"It’s very clear when you meet the owners that they are good and honest people."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Full Blast Creative redesigned an obsolete WordPress website without affecting organic SEO rankings. Their work also includes landing page creation as well as ongoing SEO and SEM.

Dan Di Lembo
Owner, Alpha Plumbing

Thanks to their work, the website collects an increasing number of visitors thus boosting sales. Full Blast Creative stands out with their clear communication, smooth project management, and steadfast transparency in all aspects of the work, all of which ensures positive ongoing results.

I’m the owner of Alpha Plumbing Ltd. Our business offers plumbing and heating services in Calgary, Alberta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

We had an outdated website, which we were looking to revamp and improve. Additionally, we needed ongoing help with SEO and search engine marketing (SEM).

We had an initial meeting with them, which included a proposal for expanding and redoing our current WordPress website. Additional landing pages were created for the marketing side, according to the keywords we discussed. From there, we’ve been working on an ongoing strategy to help take us forward.

One important challenge we had was to make sure all of the website changes and improvements being made wouldn’t affect our organic SEO rankings, and we were able to do that successfully.

Their president is my main point of contact. He puts me in touch with the person that’s best suited for the specific task we’re working on.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

I found them online through a Google search along with five other local firms that offered similar services. I picked Full Blast Creative because they’re excellent communicators and the proposal they sent to me after our meeting matched exactly with what I was looking for in a marketing agency.

We’ve spent around $10,000 so far.

We started working together in April 2018, and the relationship is ongoing. They still take care of our monthly marketing efforts.

The website met and exceeded my expectations; I’m very happy with it. From a business point of view, I’m seeing a lot of customers interact with the site and making purchases as well, which is all very positive. I’m looking forward to seeing where we are at the end of the year.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp for project management. It has been pretty seamless to connect and interact with all the different team members, such as their graphic designer, SEO expert, or copywriter.

Their communication is impressive. They’re very transparent and clear regarding the work that’s being done as well as what’s to be expected, which is a big deal to use. We can sit down and have a candid discussion about what we are doing and how it will be done. It was never like that with the similar firms I’ve worked with in the past.

The turnaround time on proposals could be a bit faster, but it’s to be expected since they’re so busy.

It’s very clear when you meet the owners that they are good and honest people. I think that trickles down and seeps through their whole business and end product. As a fellow business owner, I appreciate that.

Google Adwords Training and Support for Freelancer

“I had one client when I started working with them. I have eight clients now.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Full Blast provides custom, one-on-one coaching in digital marketing and Google AdWords to a small business. Further efforts focused on empowering the company to solve its client’s challenges.

Freelancer

Donita Fowler
Owner, Ground Zero Digital Marketing

Full Blast enables the company to deliver effective solutions, and significantly increase its client base. The agency earns recognition for responsiveness, and a willingness to share their knowledge.

My name is Donita Fowler and I am the owner/operator of Ground Zero Digital Marketing. I do digital advertising for small businesses in and around Calgary.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

While my background is in communications, I wasn’t confident developing Google AdWord or remarketing strategies for clients. I could post on social media platforms, but I wanted to be able to provide statistics around the ads and the audiences targeted. I was looking for a training opportunity to improve my skills in those areas.

Each month, they provide a 2-hour private coaching session in digital advertising and a 2-hour private coaching session in Google AdWords.

Now that I have more experience, I also go to them with specific challenges I’m facing with a client (e.g., an ad that I can't get any traction on). One client had very low relevance scores before I was hired. The first online ad that I ran was still quite low, so I worked on it with Full Blast. They helped me better define the audience for the ad. They also suggested changing the wording, and using one picture instead of a carousel.

For another client, they helped me clean up a Google AdWords account. It had been run with all the keywords lumped together in one campaign, which meant you couldn't really understand what worked well and what didn’t. Full Blast helped me understand how to break out keywords into seasonal campaigns, turning words on and off in strategic months.

I work primarily with their marketing consultant on digital advertising, and the owner on Google AdWords. I’ve also worked a little bit with their junior brand manager.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

I saw the marketing consultant speak at an event in Calgary, so I reached out to her to set up social media training. She introduced me to the owner who then began working with me on Google AdWords. I did speak to another agency before working with Full Blast, but didn’t like their answers to my questions.

I’ve spent between $8,000-$10,000.

I started working with them in March of 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

I had one client when I started working with them. I have eight clients now, and that is entirely due to Full Blast and the training they provide. The team is very smart, and they are really good at what they do.

For my client that never had a relevance score above a two, the coaching from Full Blast helped me increase the scores up to eight and nine. That made the ads perform better and require less spend by the customer, which made the client very happy. Their coaching on Google AdWords helped me provide clarity to the other client’s campaign. Now I really understand when keywords are doing well and the optimal times to use them.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great; very responsive. They’re willing to work with me on solving my client’s problems, even if it’s outside of our scheduled coaching sessions. If I have something urgent, I will always hear back from them that day, usually with a few hours.

They care that their ads are do well and that they're making money for the client, but they care most about the experience for your customer. That is really important.

I was also impressed that they understood that I wasn’t competing for the same type of clients that they serve, so they’re totally willing to teach me everything they know. They don't hold anything back, and they share all this knowledge with no expectations.

They’ve always treated me with utmost respect, and never once made me feel like I ask a silly question. They'll just explain it in a different way so that I can understand.

Overall Score The training is excellent; they teach me things that I would never know to ask about.
    They’ve never missed an appointment, and are always on time.
    They’re less expensive than many other kinds of training.
    The growth in my client roster is all attributed to them.
    I've recommended them many times.

Social Media Management for Music Festival

"They really alleviated so much stress from several areas."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Full Blast Creative managed the client's social media in an effort to increase community engagement and attendance at the festival.

Co-Manager, Music Festival

Full Blast Creative successfully achieved the desired number of social media mentions and worked effectively on targeted Facebook ads. The client was impressed with how knowledgeable they were and appreciates them taking on the daunting task of social media marketing.

I am the co-manager of media & publicity for a music festival. I have been in my position as co-manager for five years going on six. I manage eight crews of approximately 120 volunteers responsible for distribution, promotion, writing, photography, videography, social media, and media relations.

Michael and Crystal from Full Blast Creative were long-time volunteers as roaming ambassadors for the festival. Last year, as the landscape of traditional media is changing, we realized that we needed to create a new crew dedicated to social media. Knowing that Crystal and Michael had this expertise, we put forth the suggestion for them to create a crew dedicated strictly to social media. They were more than happy to make the change to the new crew and hit it out of the park.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

Traditional media is a quickly changing landscape. Because we are a huge community-focused event that draws international artists, visitors, and sponsors from all over the world, the media relations and communications aspect of the festival is key. Social media rapidly changes and my co-manager, the staff of the festival, and I could not keep up with it and remain sane. It was a perfect opportunity because Crystal and Michael were longtime volunteers at the festival. They understood the philosophy, the mandate, and what the festival tries to achieve each year. Their experience with us coupled with their expertise in social media made them able to create an engaging online experience for many folks. It was a superb experience for everyone, I think.

I am not an expert in social media, but it was an aspect of my position that stressed me out considerably. I couldn't even tell you what they did exactly; all I know is that the staff and many other volunteers have reported that they knocked it out of the park. I know that they worked with several staff members to make sure our promises in contracts were fulfilled in terms of the number of social media mentions that were promised. They worked in pushing out messaging throughout the weekend, so engagement and user experiences were higher. I also know they worked extensively with explaining proper use and targeting Facebook ads to be the most effective, rather than just throwing money that doesn't have as high of a return on investment.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

They were longtime volunteers already, and I knew they were experts in social media and marketing.

How much have you invested with Full Blast Creative?

They would have to value their contribution, as it was on a volunteer basis.

They've been volunteering with our organization for at least 10 years. This specific project started in February 2016 and we had more one-on-one interaction.

Sorry, I don't have this information.

How did Full Blast Creative perform in terms of project management?

They were excellent.

What did you find most impressive about Full Blast Creative?

They just knew so much and were amazing. They really alleviated so much stress from several areas.

Are there any areas where Full Blast Creative could improve?

None that I can think of.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Full Blast Creative?

They are excellent.

Web Design for Independent Mortgage Company

"With Full Blast, I don't have to spend much money to make my phone ring or get emails in my inbox."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Full Blast Creative built a new website that allows for lead tracking and viewing time analytics, and now they are providing SEO services and helping with PPC ads.

Brent Stewart
Owner, Real Capital

The client is very pleased with the ROI of Full Blast's services, which have brought in a steady flow of customers without costing too much. Full Blast is particularly praised for their knowledge and project management style.

I own a mortgage company that lends money to people that don't qualify with a bank and are having a tough time finding financing. If they own a home, I often can get them a mortgage if they haven't been able to obtain one before.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

I mainly hired Full Blast to build a functional website that is good at lead generation and allows me to track lead generation. I needed a website that has all the code in the background, so I can track all of my information and data properly. For instance, I wanted to know how long visitors are spending on my website, whether the leads are coming through an AdWord or a Google search, etc.

Full Blast was kind of a one-stop shop. They’re knowledgeable, and they do a little bit of everything. I wanted someone who could say, “OK. This is how you should run your Facebook, and we’ll manage it for you. We’ll get your AdWords campaign over here. We’re also building your SEO [search engine optimization], and we’ve got your website laid out.” I care more about pay-per-click that SEO though. Another thing I want them to start is buying YouTube advertising. I want that 15-second ad before you get to watch your video.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

After using smaller guys on a budget, I went and spoke with the bigger marketing agencies. They charged too much, and I was probably too small of a client for them. Then somehow, I found Full Blast, maybe through Google or even Clutch. They gave me a reasonable quote, and I could go into their office and see them, so I knew I wasn't working with some guy out of his basement who might disappear. They struck a good balance; I liked their personality and their quote.

I think I spent $5,500.

I think we started working together in April 2016, and we’re still working together.

All I know is that I get a good return for my click value, which is all that I care about at the end of the day. I want to spend as little as I can because I'm a little guy trying to compete with really large financial organizations. With Full Blast, I don't have to spend much money to make my phone ring or get emails in my inbox.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked their whole project management style. I think the timing of our communication could have been better at times, but I don't want to blame them for that because it could have been my fault. Other than that, I'm really happy with their project management. I’m always happy when I make little changes to the project because the amount they charge me for the alterations is very little.

What did you find most impressive about Full Blast Creative?

I’m most impressed by Full Blast’s value and their knowledge. They know a little bit of everything, and they have a good little team. They have one person who focuses on AdWords, one who does programming, one who does the graphics layout, and one who runs Facebook and social media, and then they have a backup person they contract out to if they need to bring in additional help.

Are there any areas Full Blast Creative could improve?

No, there’s nothing they need to improve.

Future clients should ask Full Blast how they can make the client money, and then the client should get that full plan from them. I got that, and I appreciated it.

Overall Score They’re a great value and a great little business.
    I’d give them a six if I could. I’ve gone through this web development process three or four times now with different companies, and Full Blast is really personable and easy on the pocketbook. They strike a good balance between quality and cost.
    If I don't like what Full Blast Creative did, I mark the change and they correct it.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Design for Graduate Student Association

"I found them very supportive and very easy to work with. "

Full Blast Creative delivered a WordPress website as part of a graduate student association's greater rebranding strategy.

Communications Manager, Student Association

Satisfied with the new website as a whole, the client compliments the "events" page designed by Full Blast Creative as driving a lot more traffic than their previous site.

We are a graduate students’ association in Canada. I’m the communications and marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

We went through a rebranding of our association. We were looking for a website that would show off our new branding. We were looking for something that looked a little more modern.

They hit the mark right at the beginning. We were happy with what they presented to us right from the start. They presented a design of the website to us and we liked it. We asked them if we could have more of our colors within our brand on the website. They managed to do that and we were happy with it almost right away.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

Originally, we talked with a handful of other developers. We liked the fact that they were WordPress based. For this type of website, it gave us a little bit more tools to change the look of things on our end once they passed the site over to us. In the initial meeting, they were very well-spoken and very confident of their product. The sales pitch was very good.

Under $10,000.

The first thing users are saying is how it looks better - nice and clean. With this site, we decided we wanted to promote our events a lot more. Our events page is one of the most popular pages on the site compared to the previous site. There’s a lot more traffic to that page and I’m hearing people tell me that they enjoy using the site and enjoy going to the events page. They enjoy what service the events page offers.

What did you find most impressive about Full Blast Creative?

I found them very supportive and very easy to work with. They were very helpful. I didn’t really hear from the person who made the initial sales pitch afterward, so I didn’t realize what their role in this project would be. Initially, it seemed a little confusing in terms of who to go to and who to connect with. That was all minor really. I did feel like I could contact anybody and get an answer.

Are there any areas Full Blast Creative could improve?

Currently, we’re dealing with two different developers. It almost seems like if they have nothing to update you on. They’re not going to get you on the phone and update you on anything. I think it would be great if there was some way to have more communication in terms of what we’re working on rather than lulls in the communication. Again, it’s minor. I think it might be more indicative of the industry. They’re busy people too.

Website Development for Gymnastic Club

"Full Blast stood out when I looked at their references."

Full Blast Creative was hired to perform a complete overhaul of the client's existing website.

Nonprofit

Samantha Andrews
President, Stampede City Gymnastic Club

The project's biggest requirement was that Full Blast Creative remain within the limited budget for the website overhaul, which they accomplished, and the client has received very positive feedback from their users.

We are a nonprofit gymnastics club. I'm the president of the club.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

Being a nonprofit, we don't have a large budget, but we've been discussing our website and social media upgrade for several years, and it was just not in the budget.

It was a complete overhaul of the website. At this point, we aren't using them for social media, but they have connected our social media to our site. We would like to use them for social media but, right now, that is something I do for the club because of our budget.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

I looked at two or three other firms, and they weren't in our budget. Full Blast stood out when I looked at their references.

How much have you invested with Full Blast Creative?

It cost less than $10,000.

Our new site has only been up and running for about a month [as of October 2016]. I can tell you I've received a lot of feedback about how great it is. We haven't done the back-end analytics yet to see if we're producing better results and more hits yet, but we intend to.

What did you find most impressive about Full Blast Creative?

They respond instantly. There were a few things I didn't understand about the launch. I was panicking because I could see the new site when I was in one location, and I was seeing the old site in another. I left a message, and they called me on a Friday night within two minutes. They explained that it is kind of a roll out across the grid. The response time was amazing every time I reached out.

Are there any areas Full Blast Creative could improve?

I don't know that I could come up with anything negative to say.

Any holdup to the deadline was definitely me getting them the information. As soon as they had it, they proceeded. They made their schedule for sure.
    I think we were within 5 percent, and the only reason it would've gone over is because the photos that I provided weren't all of good enough quality for the site, so we did have to purchase some of those stock photos, but that was outside the scope.

Web Development for Business Services Company

"We have a very good working relationship with Full Blast Creative and we refer all of our clients to them."

Using Full Blast Creative’s digital knowledge, the client advanced their social media and overall web presence worldwide.

Michelle Hennessy
Owner, Business Services Company

Their outstanding worth ethic and consistency makes Full Blast Creative an excellent business partner for web development strategy.

We own three companies: Jujube Business Builders, Jujube Insurance, and Jujube Real Estate. We work with existing companies to aid them with tax planning, website design, and insurance implementation. We also work with commercial properties. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

Our company wants to be more web-based and have greater traction on social media.

We used Full Blast Creative to spread the hub of our business worldwide through the web.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

Full Blast Creative was referred to us. We enjoyed working with them because they have a phenomenal work ethic and a very good relationship-building model. They are very personable and are amazing in the way they conducted their business.

How much have you invested with Full Blast Creative?

The project cost ranged from $10,000 to $50,000.

We have a very good working relationship with Full Blast Creative and we refer all of our clients to them. They’re always giving us great advice about how to build our website and make it the best that it can be.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very consistent and they try hard to make sure we stay on track.

What did you find most impressive about Full Blast Creative?

They’re very personable and easy to communicate with. They’re on top of everything.

Are there any areas Full Blast Creative could improve?

We only wished that the process of ordering business cards or brochures would have been quicker, but that is out of their control.

Besides the delay in ordering business cards, Full Blast Creative met all deadlines.

Digital Marketing for Real Estate Company

"[A]ny company that uses them is going to be quite pleased with their capacity."

A real estate app developer partnered with Full Blast Creative to acquire new users through social media streams, online marketing, and content creation.

Devin Stephens
VP, Real Referrals

Full Blast Creative delivered reliably excellent products and had already increased their profits by 60% within one year. The agency earned praise for their professionalism, diligence, and cost-effective pricing. They always responded to inquiries and prioritized the company's long-term goals.

The company is Real Referrals. It’s a digital app that we’ve created for real estate professionals to exchange referrals between marketplaces.

I’m the Vice President of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

Our main goal was to acquire new users through multiple social media streams and online efforts. Full Blast was a consultant company that we’ve used for the last year and a half to help achieve some of our goals.

Full Blast provided a full marketing scope in regards to online media strategies, reaching out to different media outlets throughout North America. They helped with some of our content creation, as well as the creation of different ads and campaigns through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

I’m also a realtor, and I was using them as a marketing extension to my brand. I was extremely happy with their abilities and responsiveness to my demands. That just rolled over into Real Referrals. From there, we were very confident that they were a cost-effective solution for our goals. Some of our bigger goals were to bring down our cost per acquisition per user, and we knew we needed to do this through large social media outreach, as well as the public relations campaigns through different streams.

I would say under $20,000. It was quite a large scope of work that we’ve given to them. There was a mixture of cost per acquisition as well as content creation. Obviously, if they had their team more involved in creating articles and reaching out to different outlets, the price was higher.

We’re still working with them in a different capacity. We’ve revamped our business structure a little bit, so we’re basically just using them for piece-by-piece work right now. We do still have a really good relationship with them, and we plan on using them again as we ramp up our marketing expenditure.

We had some very big articles written through Inman Select and other various real estate publications across North America, which was great. I don’t really want to disclose how many users due to competitive intel, but they did increase our business by 60% based on where we were at from the previous year.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

The Full Blast Creative team was very professional. We had lots of online meetings with their team, as well as face-to-face meetings in Calgary. They’re on top of their game. They know what they’re doing. Even nowadays, if I contact any member of their team, they’re back in touch with me within half an hour. They’re very diligent on ensuring that my business is well taken care of, which is something I really appreciate.

What distinguishes Full Blast Creative from other providers?

First, they’re extremely cost-effective compared to the majority of other marketing companies that we attempted to build a relationship with. The nice thing is that they run a virtual office. Even though they do have office space, they don’t have, like most marketing companies, an office space that’s overlooking a beautiful river, and they’re paying five times as much for their lease, and putting that back on their clients. That was a huge bonus for us. There are just a lot of smart marketing people within their business model. They do big business marketing, but they don’t have big business costs.

Is there anything Full Blast Creative could have improved or done differently?

No, we were quite happy. They did everything that they proposed. I think any company that uses them is going to be quite pleased with their capacity and how they’ll be able to help them out.

I do typically recommend them, so I’d give them a five again. Being in real estate marketing, I’ve gone through 10-15 marketing companies throughout my career, and they’re just an easy company to refer.

Web Design & Maintenance for Nonprofit Organization

"We’re very happy with Full Blast Creative. The designs that they come up with are always great."

A nonprofit organization partnered with Full Blast Creative for the purpose of keeping their website current. They addressed user-friendliness, accessibility, and graphics.

Edmonton, Alberta
Denis Buhay
Administration Manager, Al Shamal Shriners

Full Blast Creative has succeeded in elevating the organization's website to a high standard of quality and keeping its target audience informed. The agency earned praise for their technical skill, quick turnaround times, and fluid communication.

Our company is Al Shamal Shriners. We are a nonprofit group, and we raise money to support 22 hospitals across North America.

I am the administration manager. We have patients mainly with orthopedic injuries, and we supply travel, meals, lodging, etc., to the patient and one guardian or parent, to whichever hospital best fits their needs.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Full Blast Creative?

We needed somebody that could keep our website current for us. That’s why we partnered with Full Blast Creative.

Full Blast Creative does all our website updating. If we have an event, I just email them the details, and they update our site to include those events. They also create the graphics that go along with that.

They’re currently in the process of rebuilding a new website for us that will be more user-friendly than our current one.

How did you come to work with Full Blast Creative?

We did an online search and Full Blast came up as a potential partner for this project. They seemed like a great fit for us.

It cost under $10,000.

It’s an ongoing partnership.

We’re very happy with Full Blast Creative. The designs that they come up with are always great. When people come to our site, we know that they always have the most recent and accurate information about us and the events that we are running. We’ve benefitted from that, as more people become aware of our event and attendance has increased.

How did Full Blast Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Full Blast Creative performed very well. They work very quickly and deliver a great result. Generally, if I email him something today, he’ll have the design and website update done within two days, which is very quick.

What distinguishes Full Blast Creative from other providers?

We appreciate how prompt they are and the service that we receive. We’ve never had an issue with bad service from them.

Is there anything Full Blast Creative could have improved or done differently?

No. Sometimes I think it would be easier if they were in the same city and not down the highway, but we haven’t had any issues.

Everybody always has room to improve.