Online Marketing Made Easy

Our approach is simple: through discovery, we analyze your sales and marketing approach to determine the opportunities in your current initiatives. With customized messaging, we implement a tailored plan to reach your target demographic while in the stages of making a purchasing decision. Our team of industry experts have years of experience in their current disciplines to meet each client’s needs.

Seattle, WA
  • 3417 Fremont Ave N. #225
    Seattle, WA 98103

SEO Audit for Video Production Company

"Their professionalism and thoroughness made their suggestions effective, and easy to implement."

Jan. 2019

Fujisan Marketing performed an SEO audit, reporting on site performance and providing suggestions. Their team suggested enhancements to a PPC campaign, keywords and Google Ads strategies.

Seattle, Washington
George Riddell
CEO, BigHouse Production

Fujisan Marketing’s SEO audit tripled our web traffic. The team's detailed strategy and content suggestions improved the site’s overall performance. Their professionalism ensured deliverables were on time and budget.

I’m the owner and president of BigHouse Production; we create commercials and corporate marketing videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fujisan Marketing?

I hired Fujisan Marketing to assess my website’s SEO because my company doesn't have the internal capabilities.

Fujisan Marketing audited our existing SEO efforts. They reported on our site’s performance, detailing methods for improvement like revising image content to decrease load times. The team revised our Google Ads bidding and keyword strategies and implemented changes to an existing PPC campaign.

How did you come to work with Fujisan Marketing?

I’ve known the principal of Fujisan Marketing for years so when I realized I needed SEO support, I sought their help.

Our collaboration began in January 2019 and finished the same month.

Our number of monthly visitors tripled since implementing some of the changes outlined in their audit. The site’s performance has improved, especially loading time. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the results of their suggestions for the website. The site’s performance has improved, especially loading time. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the results of their suggestions for the website.

How did Fujisan Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The team executed deliverables on time and on budget. Fujisan Marketing was flexible when scheduling in-person meetings. Unlike previous businesses I’ve worked with, they never canceled.

The team exceeded expectations. Their professionalism and thoroughness made their suggestions effective, and easy to implement. The report was ideal. I can’t imagine any other contractor providing a better service than Fujisan Marketing, but I haven’t worked with any other SEO company.

They couldn’t have done a better job.

Be open and honest about your wants and needs. Then, let them do their job because they’re good at it.

Overall Score I couldn’t have asked for more from them.
    They were always available to us.
    I received way more than I’d ever expected from the audit.
    I can’t think of anyone else I would recommend.

SEO Marketing for Family Friendly Video Game Company

"I have a high level of trust with Fujisan and never have to worry about quality."

2015 - Ongoing

Fujisan Marketing executes an evolving SEO strategy that included social media marketing and focused on organic search rankings.

Bellevue, Washington
Marketing Director, Video Game Company

They delivered a 25% increase in organic search conversions. Social media visitation metrics have improved as well. The Fujisan team is thorough and effective in delivering a finished product. Their responsiveness and agility sets them apart from other agencies.

I’m the director of marketing at a video game company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fujisan Marketing?

We hired them to develop and implement an SEO strategy. We wanted to specifically improve our organic search results to compete with third-party vendors of our products.

They began with an audit of our website and identified key areas that needed attention. The team focused on the areas that were weakest and developed an annual plan that incorporated social media strategy and modifying pages on our site.

I worked with Gina (Account Manager, Fujisan Marketing), Margery (Account Manager, Fujisan Marketing), and Preston (CEO & Founder, Fujisan Marketing).

How did you come to work with Fujisan Marketing?

I worked with Preston at his previous firm and continued to work with him after he founded Fujisan.

We began work in 2015, and our work together is ongoing.

According to our KPIs, Fujisan delivered a 25% increase in our organic search traffic. Our site visitation and social media conversion metrics have improved as well.

How did Fujisan Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The Fujisan team is very responsive and is always looking for ways to improve our SEO strategy. They are proactive and willing to go the extra mile.

They handle our workload effectively and are agile enough to respond to each of our concerns. I’ve worked with several other vendors that can’t handle the volume of work they have, and the quality suffers as a result. I have a high level of trust with Fujisan and never have to worry about quality.

No, nothing really stands out.

It’s very important to set clear expectations up front. The more time and energy you put into setting the stage in terms of reporting and expectations, the greater success you’ll have.

They are good about getting our meetings scheduled and are constantly checking in.
    Their quality of work, responsiveness, and reporting are all excellent.
    I would recommend them to my colleagues.

SEO and Social Media Marketing for Substance Abuse Nonprofit

“Even though we have limited resources, they were creative and found a way to accomplish extraordinary results.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Fujisan Marketing manages SEO and social media marketing. They collaborate with third parties and the internal team, providing regular reports. They helped get a LegitScript certification and Google Ad Grant.

Kirkland, Washington
Pauline Middlehurst
Marketing and Development Director, Residence XII

Fujisan Marketing listens to project needs and stays current on industry practices. The team is friendly and professional, making them a reliable partner. Their work’s resulted in increased metrics across the board, including Facebook followers, conversion rate, and patients served.

I’m the marketing and development director for Residence XII, a nonprofit women-only treatment center for substance abuse disorder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fujisan Marketing?

We needed a partner to manage our social media marketing and SEO.

Fujisan Marketing manages our Facebook advertising, Google Ads, and SEO, including keywords. We produce videos in-house, then we upload them to YouTube, and Fujisan Marketing distributes them across the various platforms. We also provide other content and direction, such as photos or certain demographics we want to target, and they create the marketing material around that.

For SEO, they interface with the company that manages our website to update things like metatags and other information. We track and monitor their work, getting monthly reports on the progress. Fujisan Marketing also worked on our LegitScript certification to be able to advertise on Google and even helped us get a Google Ad Grant.

We interact with the owner and two account managers.

How did you come to work with Fujisan Marketing?

A trusted partner referred them.

We spend about $60,000 every year.

We partnered in August 2016, and the work is ongoing.

They helped us receive a Google Ad Grant, which gives us $10,000 a month to spend on Google Ads. Keywords are $50 or more for our marketplace, so the money helps tremendously. After hiring them, we went from treating an average census of 17 patients a month to around 23, an increase of 25–35%. We’ve increased outpatients served by 42% because of the targeted ads, and our conversion rate is up 130%. Inbound calls have increased by 320%, and website traffic has gone up by 552%. Their work in organic and paid social media on Facebook has improved our followers by over 600%.

How did Fujisan Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide monthly reviews and track what has increased and decreased. When we ran into problems with Google Ads, they quickly converted our assets into Facebook advertising until the problem could be sorted out.

They’re incredibly collaborative and pay attention to our industry. Even though we have limited resources, they were creative and found a way to accomplish extraordinary results.

I don’t have any complaints about them. They’re a fun and personable team that achieves our goals. It’s been a great partnership so far.

Consistently review their analytics and try to have an in-person conversation to go over any changes in your metrics. They’re great at keeping current with new trends, so be willing to try new approaches that can get you the results you want.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’ve been extraordinary at working with us and our small budget.
    They’re absolutely exemplary.
    I regularly recommend them.