Making Social Media, Social

FS Creative is a full-service video production company and video marketing agency in Chicago that provides video services in Chicago, New York, and Los Angelos.

We work with companies, agencies, brands, organizations, nonprofits, and businesses to make branded content videos, marketing videos, social media videos, youtube videos, corporate videos, promo videos, instagram videos, explainer videos, facebook videos, instructional videos, advertisement videos, viral videos, commercial videos and more!

Chicago, IL
  • Chicago, IL 60007
  • Los Angeles
  • New York city, NY

Monstrat Customs, Albiet High School, Derek Williams, CocoMocho, CocoMocho Wear, HRG Clothing

Photo Series for Monostrat Customs - Los Angeles

Photo Series for Monostrat Customs in Los Angeles to help build their Social Media channels

Cinematic House Fly Through

Instagram edit for Real Real estate Chicago

Social Media Marketing for a Clothing Company

“They felt like more than a business partner, and I could always talk with a real person.”

April 2012 - Dec. 2012

FS Creative created content and developed the social media presence of a clothing company. They produced photos and videos for use on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Brian Williams
Founder, Monostrat Customs

Working from nothing, FS Creative helped grow the brand’s Instagram account by over 30,000 followers and its Facebook account by over 20,000. They explained the process clearly, were excellent project managers, and were always very personable.

I’m the founder of a clothing company. We design artistic garments for everyone.

What challenge were you trying to address with FS Creative?

Most of our sales were through word of mouth, and we wanted to grow our social media presence.

They helped us build out the brand on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Most of their involvement was visual, and they produced promotional videos and inventory photos for our accounts and for our e-commerce site.

There was a team of two. Our main point of contact was also the lead videographer.

How did you come to work with FS Creative?

We heard about them through word of mouth and met them in person at a fashion show.

We spent around $75,000.

We worked with them from April 2012–December 2012.

We started with no social media presence. They helped us grow our Instagram to over 30,000 followers and our Facebook page to over 20,000 subscribers. We also saw an increase in the traffic to our site. They produced amazing videos, and I was very pleased with the work they did.

How did FS Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled everything very well. They started the project with an exact rundown of everything they were going to do. They storyboarded everything and laid it all out very clearly. I understood the entire process, and they always kept us updated.

They were very personal, and most of our interactions were face-to-face. They felt like more than a business partner, and I could always talk with a real person.

I can’t think of anything they should improve.

I don't have any specific advice, they're a good group to work with.

They were early, every time,
    I would rate them higher if I could.

Video Production & Photography for E-Commerce Clothing Site

“It was wonderful.”

May - July 2018

FS Creative provided photography and video production services. They first photographed all of the inventory for the online shop, and then produced 10 promotional videos.

Delbert Terry
Founder, HRG Clothing

The photos and videos produced by the FS Creative team are excellent, reaching tens of thousands of people and gaining millions of impressions on Instagram. The team communicated well and ensured the in-house team fully understood the project’s progress.

I’m the founder of HRG Clothing, an e-commerce clothing store.

What challenge were you trying to address with FS Creative?

We were trying to build our online presence, dealing mostly with inventory and promotional videos.

We started out with our inventory. They took photos of all our products to build an online database for people to shop from, helping us contact models and do the shoots in downtown Chicago.

They then created a series of promotional material for us to use to advertise across all social media platforms. They talked us through the entire process of pre-production, storyboarding everything, and producing 10 videos that are each a couple of minutes long.

I was in contact with the founder.

How did you come to work with FS Creative?

We used to be based in Chicago, which is how we met FS Creative. We were at the same networking event right before I started up my company. They told us that they did promo videos, so we decided to call them when we were looking for that. We trusted them with one video, and it grew from there.

We spent $120,000–$150,000.

We worked together from May–July 2018.

The photos created for Instagram and our e-commerce site and have been seen by tens of thousands of people. The videos were to be sent to Instagram influencers, and got us millions of impressions.

How did FS Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They broke down everything for us, drawing up a timeline planning out the who, what, when, and where of everything. I knew nothing about video production going in, but they made me feel like I was in charge by letting me know everything that was going on. It was wonderful.

We were both starting at the time, so our communication was quite involved and in-person. Now everything is done over phone and email.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score They were awesome.