Experts in Mobile & Web development

Lviv, Ukraine

iOS App Dev for Local Healthy Food Delivery

“I appreciated the suggestions and support the team provided.”

Oct. 2017–Mar. 2018

Frigentis developed an iOS app for local food delivery. It includes a chatbot to facilitate a seamless ordering experience. They calibrated this feature to be easily modifiable via the admin panel.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Abdullah Abu.H
CEO, Eatesh

Frigentis delivered a high-caliber app that garnered enthusiastic feedback from the target user base. In particular, customers praised the UX. Exemplary project management included off-hours support and rapid response times. The team demonstrated technical prowess and an extensive knowledge base.

I’m the CEO of Eatesh. Our company offers healthy meals prepared by top local chefs in Saudi Arabia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Frigentis?

We wanted to use a chatbot to facilitate a unique experience for customers who order meals through our app.

As we developed our app, we needed to make the chatbot flexible enough to modify using the admin panel whenever we needed.

I received more than 20 proposals from different vendors. The agency’s owner and his team impressed me with their knowledge and suggestions. I decided to hire Frigentis because they made me feel like our app was in the right hands.

Frigentis developed our iOS app. They built a chatbot that guides customers through the process of placing orders. Using the admin panel, we can easily change and update the chatbot in-house.

I was in direct contact with our assigned project manager from Frigentis.  A designer and developer worked under his guidance.

After Frigentis completed our app, I shared it with many of our loyal customers. They were very impressed with the results and enjoyed the product’s UX.

The project manager replied very quickly to all my inquiries. He answered my questions in precise detail.  Even over the weekend outside of working hours, he was available whenever I needed him.

Frigentis is highly knowledgeable and develops high-quality deliverables. I appreciated the suggestions and support the team provided.

I was fully satisfied with everything about my engagement with Frigentis.