We Build Emotional Connections To Your Clients.

Small but mighty as they say.

Fresh pixel was built on a simple concept.  Personal attention from beginning to end.  I began as a website freelancer in 2011 and after 4 solid years of helping businesses grow thru design and branding, incorporated Fresh Pixel in 2016.  This is still a very small agency with very limited ‘hands’.  I handle all strategy, design and implementation including SEO and online marketing.

The team comes in with back-end custom coding, office assistance and collaboration to ensure we have the right touch points.

Don’t let “small” fool you, we have run several mass branding projects from name selection to packaging, press releases and social media marketing.

Passion makes the difference, you’ll hear when we talk and you’ll see it in the work, guaranteed.

2007

Richard Mishaan

Lorraine Carson

Forte Maintenance Management

Website Development for Property Management Company

"I love the feel of their designs, and their knowledge of online strategy is impressive!"

July 2018 - Ongoing

Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc. has redesigned a website, adding interactive pages and menus.

Oakwood, Georgia
Joseph Burris
Managing Director, Forte Maintenance Management

The website quickly rose to the second position in local search results, which increased traffic and social media engagement by 3000%. Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc. answers questions clearly and implements feedback promptly. Their sleek designs and agile management have made the project a success.

I'm the managing director for Forte Maintenance Management, LLC. We provide property management, maintenance, administration and residential repair services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc.?

Website design and online marketing aren't our strong points. They had great ideas and fresh perspectives on my sub-par, self-designed website.

We wanted to give our website more meaning and depth, promote user engagement, and create growth.

I originally found them through Wix. After our first encounter, I engaged Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc. for a small marketing campaign.

Fresh Pixel Design designed a complete overhaul of our existing website. They have given us a fresh look that was very impressive! They have also added more pages and built creative, interactive menus. I wrote copy for them to place on the website under the relevant categories.

I dealt solely with their CEO. She was fabulous!

Web traffic and social media engagement have increased by more than 3000%, and their skillful SEO optimization has taken us to the second spot in our local Google search results. Everyone loves our site!

They respond within the hour and reply whenever we need them. They listen to our feedback, offer valuable insights, and pivot smoothly when we ask them to change directions or priorities.

No, everything has been great.

Overall Score I am starting two more companies, and will engage Fresh Pixel for both when the time comes
    Super responsive even early morning, weekends, etc.
    A true value I believe. I feel like I got a lot for my money.
    There was a lot of depth to the content that was created.
    I already do.

WordPress Dev & Branding for Independent Realtor

“They're great communicators and always kept me in the loop on what was going on with the project.”

Apr. - May 2019

Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc. developed a WordPress website and integrated it with third-party APIs. They also created a logo and assisted with branding efforts.

San Francisco Bay Area
Hayden Moran
Realtor, Hayden Moran

The in-house team is happy with the look and feel of the website, while the new brand helps the business stand out among competitors. Responsive and experienced, Fresh Pixel accomplished all goals on time and on budget.

I'm a realtor at Hayden Moran.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc.?

I had a very generic website, so I was looking for a company to create a new website for me.

Fresh Pixel developed a WordPress website and integrated it with third-party platforms. The website allows people to calculate the price of their home by using the algorithm on the backend. People can also find out about open houses and search for homes. In addition, Fresh Pixel did my full branding and created a logo for me.

I mostly worked with Angelique (Founder and CEO, Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc.).

How did you come to work with Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc.?

I talked to about two dozen people, but I liked Angelique’s approach best. She showed me the work she had done on other websites and it looked very clean, so I decided to work with her.

I spent about $8,000.

We worked with them between April–May 2019.

The website looks professional and helps me stand out among competitors, which was my goal.

How did Fresh Pixel Design and Branding Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and always kept me in the loop on what was going on with the project. Angelique was very responsive to my feedback. We used email, phone, and texts to stay in touch.

They did an amazing job and the process was seamless.

No. They were worth every penny I spent.