Helping companies create lasting websites

At Franklin Digital we help brands squeeze the most out of their digital assets & campaigns.  We take a unique approach to digital marketing and support your team throughout every stage of your campaign – we’re a powerful one-stop shop for your website.

We take a strategy-first approach with all of our projects.  Our designers don’t follow the latest trends – we create sites built to perform and once launched we exhaustively test all conversion point to deliver continual improvement for our clients.

Philadelphia, PA
  • 2011 Walnut St.
    Philadelphia, PA 19103

WordPress Web Design & Development for Divorce Company

“My requests were never denied, and the value was very clear.”

Sept - Oct. 2019

Franklin Digital took on a rescue mission web design project using WordPress to structure the custom build. Through several ideation meetings, they aligned with their client on requirements and needs.

Founder, The Divorcierge

Impressing both internal and external stakeholders with the quality of the site, the team correctly reflected the client’s vision and current brand image in their designs. Despite the several requests for changes mid-way through the development, they were accommodating, prioritizing client needs.

I’m the founder and president of The Divorcierge.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franklin Digital?

After working with several web designers in the past, I was unhappy with the results on the site. We needed a partner who was reasonable, affordable, and capable.

I’d been working with another service provider that didn’t produce designs up to my standards or requirements. When I found Luke (Founder, Franklin Digital), I was comfortable in his ability to deliver what I needed.

We had several meetings in which we should make suggestions and he would listen to my needs for the site. Regardless of how many changes I asked for, I was able to evaluate the work and he would make adjustments in WordPress according to my feedback.

I worked directly with Luke on the project.

How did you come to work with Franklin Digital?

They came as a referral from a trusted friend of mine. There were two other vendors I was considering at the time, but I was most confident in Luke’s capabilities.

I spent about $3,500.

The project lasted from September–October 2019.

Everyone who’s looked at the website has given it praise. Most importantly, I think it really represents my business. He had the ability to visually articulate my vision, which was critical.

How did Franklin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated a few times each week through phone calls and emails. Even though I wasn’t the most efficient in sending him content, he was able to weed through everything without a second ask.

I kept waiting for the ball to drop because I made so many demands and changes until he got it right. My requests were never denied, and the value was very clear.

It may have been helpful to have a more centralized flow of communications between us.

He was very receptive and good at what he does.

There were a few weeks that I didn’t hear from him as much as I wanted to.
    The cost was worth all of the services I received from him.
    I got exactly what I wanted.