Franchise Consulting Firm Franchise Your Business

Franchise Marketing Systems is a franchise development and franchise marketing firm which supports brands in developing the strategic, functional, operational and management structure needed to franchise a business model effectively.

Through a national network of franchise marketing professionals, Franchise Marketing Systems supports the marketing and sales of the client's brand into new markets.

Franchise Marketing Systems consists of 27 franchise consultants located in key markets around the United States and Canada.

Cumming, GA
  • 425 Tribble Gap Road
    Cumming, GA 30040

Franchise Marketing Systems has worked with the following franchise brands:

Franchise Marketing Systems Clients

Ford, Baxter healthcare, Synergy, Anytime Fitness, Children's Miracle Networks, Shoney's, Hungry Howie's, Junk King, Mad Science Group, Matco Tools, Waxing the City among others.

Magic Bubbles Pressure Washing Franchise

Magic Bubbles Pressure Washing franchise is a service franchise system that was developed with Franchise Marketing Systems in 2015.  The system expanded to almost 20 units primarily in the Southeastern U.S.  Today, Magic Bubbles is a leading brand in this niche service segment.

Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise Development

Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise is the leader in residential property senior facility development for small to mid-sized homes.  Avendelle specializes in creating cozy and resident-centric facilities which are created by converting residential properties into smaller senior homes.  Avendelle has opened homes in States across the U.S.

Franchising Services for Contractor Business

"Franchise Marketing Systems' passion and commitment are impressive."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems directed the entire franchising process. The team manages legal procedures, directs promotional services, and locates franchise owners.

Toms river, NJ
Leo Goldberger
Founder & CEO, The Patch Boys

Franchise Marketing Systems delivered 97 units in less than four years, helping to capture $4 million in revenue. They provide insightful suggestions that have encouraged growth. The team's communication and attention to detail make them a valuable partner.

I am the Founder / CEO of The Patch Boys (www.thepatchboys.com) we are a drywall-repair franchise company

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

I used Franchsie marketing Systems for the entire set-up of the franchise process, to promote us, to the legal work for us and find us franchise owners across the USA

my goals were to hit 40 locations in the first 5 years - needles to say, we are not even 4 years old, and they delivered 97 units in less than 4 years. They are absolutely amazing :)

we searched and interviewed 6-7 companies but there was "something" missing, once we met Chris Connor, we fell in love with his passion for what he does and he delivered more than what he promised

for the first 6 months, he updated us weekly with the process, he gave us ideas on how to move forward with many different situations, and he helped us along on every little detail ( and also has amazing connections that he recommended us and saved us lots of money)

Chris Connor was the lead man, but his team were very vital in all the details. His office kept us in the loop and followed up on monthly reminders, filing paperwork, registering all the necessary renewals, and helping us get free publicity in many great portals and magazines

we have done in 2018 over 4 million in business, and 2019 looks even much better than that, all thanks to Chris and Franchise Marketing Systems team

simple: 110% and absolutely amazing

Franchise Marketing Systems' passion and commitment are impressive.

not that i can think of

Operations Manual Creation for Bakery

"They gave 100% to everything that I asked of them."

Feb. 2016 - Feb. 2019

Franchise Marketing Systems created a franchising package and operations manual that included company values, policies, and procedures.

Conroe, Texas
Marlene Stubler
Owner & CEO, Pie in the Sky Pie Co.

Employees and franchisees loved the comprehensive manual, which streamlined operations and addressed major issues. Franchise Marketing Systems was always friendly and helpful. They communicated clearly and developed smart, efficient solutions.

Pie in the Sky Pie Co. is a full-service restaurant and bakery. I'm the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

Franchise Marketing Systems created a franchise package for my company.

My goal was to put my franchise package together and have the right tools to teach and educate franchisees about my vision, policies, and procedures.

I met the founder at a restaurant trade show. He was easy to talk to and trust, so we quickly put a plan together.

First, we discussed my vision for the future of my company. They visited my location to get a feel for the business, then picked my brain to understand the policies and procedures that needed to be documented and shared with my future franchisees.

This process forced me to analyze how I did everything. Even if I hadn't gone forward with franchising, just publishing a correct operational manual was worth it. After this was done, they built a website for the franchise. It was a simple, clean process.

They had a team member for each step of the process.

By creating an operational manual, Franchise Marketing Systems made my company stronger and gave me the comprehensive tools to use with franchisees and employees. We use the manual every day. My employees appreciate the structure we developed and the solutions we created. Our procedures are factual, and everyone on the team knows where to find answers.

Their communication and organization were top-notch.

All of the staff were kind and patient. They gave 100% to everything that I asked of them. Their team made this project easy and were there for me at every step of the way.

Honestly, I can't name anything. They're really that good.

Franchise Consulting Services for Restaurant Group

"The team is organized and provides incredible service across the entire company, from legal to marketing."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems arranged legal documentation in compliance with state-level regulations. The team has filed disclosure forms and set up meetings with investors.

Owner, Seafood Restaurant

The project is on track as a result of the team’s organization and comprehensive service. Franchising efforts have already achieved serious interest. Although scheduling could be more consistent, customers can expect competitive rates and a close partnership.

I own a seafood restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted to franchise across the country.

The team prepared documentation including disclosure forms. Franchise Marketing Systems processed these documents in compliance with different state regulations. They then provided marketing services and arranged meetings with interested parties—whether an individual or group of investors. The team continues to send weekly updates.

I have one local point of contact, but have interacted with at least 10 people.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

A friend recommended the team and cited their affordable rates. I then reached out over the phone and met them in person.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We started working together in October 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

We completed the documentation stage and are waiting for approval from one state. Potential investors have expressed serious interest in two Western states.

How did Franchise Marketing Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

The team performs well in this area. They stay on top of the project.

The team is organized and provides incredible service across the entire company, from legal to marketing. They take care of us as a client.

Since I haven’t worked with a franchising consultant before, I’m unable to compare services and performance. But the team is doing great for me.

Regular communication such as weekly check-ins keeps everyone on the same page as the engagement progresses.

Nobody is perfect. Some departments don’t move as fast as others. They were also late for a recent 8 am call.
    Rates are competitive.
    This is my first time doing this. And I think they're doing excellent.
    I’m highly likely to refer the team and even hire them again

Franchise Consulting for Seasonal Christmas Store

“Franchise Marketing has helped expand our business and significantly improved internal efficiencies.”

2014 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing guided the company through the franchising process, advising on FDDs and creating marketing collateral as needed.

Smithtown, New York
Howie Frank
President, Everything Christmas

Franchise Marketing has helped the company navigate all aspects of the franchising process seamlessly. Highly responsive and attentive to client needs, working with them continues to be a great experience. Their team implements effective strategies to help businesses thrive as they grow.

I'm the president of Everything Christmas, a seasonal retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing?

We wanted to determine whether our store was viable as a franchise business or not, since it's only open two months out of the year. We engaged Franchise Marketing to help us navigate how to get started.

Franchise Marketing walked us through every step as we set up our business as a franchise, including the FDD process. They've created a manual and marketing collateral, including a brochure to give out to candidates interested in franchising. They've also helped us close franchises over the years as needed, acting as a consultant and providing any guidance as needed.

I work directly with the president and a few of his staff.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing?

I researched vendors online and reached out to a few, but Franchise Marketing was by far the most reasonably priced.

We invested about $20,000.

We started working together in 2014 and wrapped up the initial franchise work in about 6 months, but we continue to work with them on an ongoing basis as needed.

How did Franchise Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. They've helped me with anything I've ever asked for and been very responsive to our needs.

They're very personable compared to other companies I've spoken to and very affordable. I've never heard any complaints from anyone who's worked with them.

Be patient, because building a franchise business takes time.

They're very responsive and timely.
    Their rates are significantly lower than other competitors I spoke to.

Franchising Strategy for Inspection & Franchising Companies

“Thanks to Franchise Marketing's efforts, we're about to sell our third franchise in just seven months.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing compiled necessary franchising legal documentation for the company and designed marketing collateral and a webpage. They also oversee direct ad marketing campaigns.

Boulder, Colorado
Greg Fowler
Co-Owner, HERO Inspections & Environmental

Franchise Marketing's team is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to helping clients achieve franchising goals. Highly professional and candid in their communications, working with their team is seamless. They've helped the company successfully start franchising under compressed timelines.

I'm the co-founder and co-owner of Hero Inspections & Environmental.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted to franchise our business, so we needed help putting together all the legal documentation and creating an investment package.

Franchise Marketing helped us put together our story and all of the necessary legal documentation in order for us to franchise the business, helping us navigate regulations throughout the process. Through a series of interviews with their team and filling out different worksheets, they compiled a 100-page investment document, or franchise disclosure document (FDD).

They then designed a franchise brochure, based on our branding, as well as a webpage to meet certain disclosure requirements. They now manage direct ad marketing campaigns for the business.

I interface a lot with Chris (President, Franchise Marketing Systems), but he's also put me in touch with people on his sales, operational, and marketing teams as needed.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

I believe someone recommended them to us and they were among a few other firms we interviewed. We liked them the best because they seemed to have the most balanced approach and were the most candid with us.

We've invested over $30,000 in total fees. They're also on a commission-based structure for deals that they bring to us. Their services have been very competitively priced compared to other vendors we spoke to.

We've been working with them since November or December 2017.

For the amount of work they've produced in such a short time frame, we've been able to achieve a lot. Thanks to Franchise Marketing's efforts, we're about to sell our third franchise in just seven months.

Project management is one of their greatest strengths. They delivered the FDD ahead of schedule and the whole process was relatively seamless. They're very organized and each person on their team has a very defined role. They were also good about bridging any gaps in our education, taking a consultative and productive approach to each element. Overall, their team is very task-driven, highly professional, and organized.

Their candor and real-world expertise coupled with their honest evaluation of client projects are truly unique. They genuinely understand the industry and how to help their clients succeed.

Be responsible for tasks on your end. It's an interactive, collaborative process that requires both parties to be fully engaged.

They're very flexible.
    They helped us sell our first franchise in no time.

Franchise Marketing for a Lawn Care Company

"Don't be scared that the price seems too good to be true because the service and the results are phenomenal."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems is providing legal and promotional services. They’ve created a franchise disclosure document and marketing via brochures and live events. Video production is planned as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Josh Wise
CEO, GrassRoots Tree and Turf Care

Their services have spurred growth and positively impacted stakeholders’ morale. The team is personable, professional, and responsive. They produce results in short order and expect the same efficiency from partners. Customers can expect quality work.

I’m the owner and founder of GrassRoots Tree and Turf Care, a lawn service company that specializes in fertilization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

After 16 years in business, I decided that franchising was the best route for growth. I hired Franchise Marketing Systems as consultants to guide me through that process.

The team then did on-site research—in the field and in the office—over a few days to learn everything about our business. I've done numerous teleconferences with them to create manuals on our company’s operational side. They helped me create a franchise disclosure document (FDD) and market the company via brochures and live events, including local expos. We just started doing a video.

Chris Conner (President, Franchise Marketing Systems) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

I did an online search and spoke with different companies before finding Franchise Marketing Systems. I spoke with Chris via phone and met him in person. He was honest and a gentleman. His impressive conduct sold me on the business.

We’ve spent approximately $25,000. That figure includes the initial agreement to make us franchise-ready and the subsequent commission fees. We paid another $5,000 to a third-party video production vendor.

We started working together in April 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. We’ll use them as long as we need, but the relationship is not subscription-based.

My employees’ morale is high because they can see how our company and their roles will grow—new locations and training opportunities—in the near future. We had fun and good camaraderie during yesterday’s video shoot. Our positive experience inspired us to tweak processes and update manuals. We want to ensure best practices before franchising the business out to other people.

They assign staff to different franchising segments. If Chris isn’t immediately accessible via email or phone, the appropriate resource will follow up within minutes. Since Franchise Marketing Systems is 30 minutes from our office, Chris occasionally visits the shop to learn new things about the business. The team is also quick; they’ve had to wait on me. They hold me accountable to provide prompt responses and complete everything I need to in a timely manner.

They were about half the price of other vendors, which made me skeptical at first. But now that I’ve seen their excellent work, everyone else feels like a rip-off.

While everyone has room for improvement, I haven’t been unhappy with anything. Chris is very responsive; he returns calls immediately.

Don't be scared that the price seems too good to be true because the service and the results are phenomenal. They stay on top of the client to get everything done in the agreed timeline.

Franchising Strategy & Marketing for Cleaning Company

“Their management system is extremely effective.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems took care of the necessary legal documentation, paperwork, and operation manuals to help a cleaning company become a franchise. The team continues to support the business.

Jupiter, Florida
Will Nicoloso
President, Magic Bubbles

Franchise Marketing Systems’ efforts resulted in the sale of 15 territories sold in the first 18 months. Their involved and organized approach to the project allowed for easy and productive inter-team communication. They continue to provide profitable guidance for an unbeatable price.

I am the founder and president of Magic Bubbles. We are a pressure cleaning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted a partner to help our company become a franchise.

Franchise Marketing Systems acted as a one-stop shop for the legal elements necessary for us to become a franchise. Their team handled all of the paperwork, franchise disclosure documents (FDDs), and various operation manuals. They also helped create a business plan for the franchising process with a corresponding marketing brochure and website.

Now, they support our business with their internal lead portal and mapping system. Franchise Marketing Systems continues to send us potential clients and partners using their collected data on demographics, populations, and income by location.

I mainly work with the CEO, the vice president for mapping services, and a representative for business planning.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

Initially, a friend recommended their services after working with them at his own business. We interviewed a lot of other companies, but they cost five to ten times more than Franchise Marketing Systems. We reviewed their portfolio and though they would be a good fit.

We have spent around $25,000 on this project so far.

We started working together in March 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

As a result of our partnership with Franchise Marketing Systems, we’ve sold 15 territories within the first 18 months of working with them.

Their management system is extremely effective. The first stage in each project is a kickoff call where all team members are introduced. This helps move the project along because everyone knows who to contact with specific questions.

Besides their cost, I think their communication was top-notch.

From a business point of view, I think Franchise Marketing Systems could charge more for the quality of their services.

Clients should provide sufficient background information on their business. This will help Financial Marketing Systems understand how their company internally operates and handles their finances. The partnership needs to be more than just hiring them, clients should actively work with them through the process for the best results.

Overall Score I believe communication is key, and they were very good at it.
    They always deliver on or before the deadline.
    I have already recommended them to a few people.

Franchise Dev & Marketing for Assisted Living Facility

"We’ve been successful and I’m happy with Franchise Marketing’s work."

June. 2013 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing developed a franchise and provides marketing services, working on building a franchise model and establishing the necessary documentation. They continue to provide support to franchisees.

Dallas, Texas
Terry Hubbard
President, Avendelle Assisted Living

Communicating effectively and regularly, the team at Franchise Marketing are always available as needed, meeting deadlines and budget requirements. They deliver excellent results at all times and frequently exceed expectations.

Avendelle Assisted Living is a premier senior-care organization providing assistance to five-to-eight individuals in a small home environment. I’m president of the organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing?

We had three locations and wanted to build a franchise model to grow our business.

They helped us build a franchise model and setup the legal documentation around it. They coached and taught us, holding our hand through the process of getting our franchise up-and-running.

Following this, they put together a marketing strategy, marketed our franchise, and helped us support our franchisees.

Christopher Conner [President, Franchise Development] was our primary contact and the one who kept things moving. We were in touch with other members, but I don’t remember their names.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing?

We did an online search, narrowed our options down to 10–15, and contacted them on the phone in order to see what they offered and what the interaction would be like. We looked at referrals and contacted previous clients, ultimately choosing Franchise Marketing.

The total cost of their work has been between $75,000 and $100,000.

We started working with them in June 2013 and the collaboration is ongoing. They’re still handling our marketing and still bringing us franchisees.

We’ve been successful and I’m happy with Franchise Marketing’s work, but I don’t have any comparison data from other engagements. They’ve been the only agency we’ve used.

How did Franchise Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They contacted us when they needed certain materials. We communicated every three days to three weeks, depending on the stage of the project. They’re always accessible by phone, at any point. We’ve also used email for communication, had several in-person sessions, and used tools for sharing documents.

They’re always available, which is very important to us.

I don’t know what that would be.

There are many difficult things in business, including finding a good partner. Franchise Marketing is a good option, but clients have to do what they’re told. Hiring a professional and not following their advice won’t lead to good results.

Overall Score They’ve done everything they promised, plus more.
    They were always on-schedule. I have no complaints.
    They were fairly priced compared to other companies we looked at.
    They delivered above and beyond our expectations.
    I would recommend them to anyone.