Franchise Consulting Firm Franchise Your Business

Franchise Marketing Systems is a franchise development and franchise marketing firm which supports brands in developing the strategic, functional, operational and management structure needed to franchise a business model effectively.

Through a national network of franchise marketing professionals, Franchise Marketing Systems supports the marketing and sales of the client's brand into new markets.

Franchise Marketing Systems consists of 27 franchise consultants located in key markets around the United States and Canada.

Alpharetta, GA
  • 6110 McFarland Station, 105
    Alpharetta, GA 30004

Franchise Marketing Systems has worked with the following franchise brands: Franchise Marketing Systems Clients Ford, Baxter healthcare, Synergy, Anytime Fitness, Children's Miracle Networks, Shoney's, Hungry Howie's, Junk King, Mad Science Group, Matco Tools, Waxing the City among others.
Magic Bubbles Pressure Washing Franchise Image

Magic Bubbles Pressure Washing Franchise

Magic Bubbles Pressure Washing franchise is a service franchise system that was developed with Franchise Marketing Systems in 2015.  The system expanded to almost 20 units primarily in the Southeastern U.S.  Today, Magic Bubbles is a leading brand in this niche service segment.

Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise Development Image

Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise Development

Avendelle Assisted Living Franchise is the leader in residential property senior facility development for small to mid-sized homes.  Avendelle specializes in creating cozy and resident-centric facilities which are created by converting residential properties into smaller senior homes.  Avendelle has opened homes in States across the U.S.

Franchise Support for Kayak Tour Group

"They did a great job of communicating and took a lot of weight off of my shoulders."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Franchise Marketing Systems made introduction calls, had site visits, created operation manuals, and drafted legal paperwork to help franchise a kayaking touring business.

Orlando, Florida
Justin Buzzi
Owner, Get Up And Go Kayaking

With Franchise Marketing Systems’ help, the kayak touring business was able to establish several franchises. The team was supportive and helpful throughout the process. They outlined each step in detail, but were still able to adapt when needed.

Get Up And Go Kayaking started as a small idea in the summer of 2016. With so many people looking to enjoy a day in the natural springs we have here in Central Florida, it was no doubt that guests would love experiencing them in a completely clear kayak. Owner, Justin Buzzi, and his girlfriend, Tia, set out to be the first clear kayak tour company in all of Florida (which actually ended up being all of the USA)! Now approaching over 125,000,000 views on Facebook and social media, the company has surpassed expectations and continues to expand. Get Up And Go Kayaking is now the first clear kayak tour company to be a franchise in the entire world! With 8 different locations showcasing unique wildlife, marine life, and nature - there’s no shortage of memories to be made.

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

I hired Franchise Marketing Systems to help turn my business into a franchise-ready system. They did everything from introduction calls, to site visits, operation manuals, legal paperwork, etc... they did it all!

I was hopeful we could make the franchise process easy and streamlined. They did a great job of communicating and took a lot of weight off of my shoulders.

They were a referral from another company that used them in the past!

They made my company into a franchise from start to finish!

They had several people that helped in each step of the process from designers, to operations, to marketing, etc! I felt like they had every aspect covered that was needed.

In year 1 we sold 7 franchise units which was incredible! So glad I used their company to help me create a franchise.

They had every step of the process organized from start to finish and we went through each step in great detail.

Their ability to adapt and be able to help suggest things I never would have thought of.

I do not believe there are any areas for improvement.

Franchise Marketing for Goat Rental Service

"Their professionalism and friendly demeanor were impressive."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems supported the creation of a franchise and continues to provide ongoing support.

Vashon, Washington
Tammy J Dunakin
Owner, Rent-A-Ruminant LLC

With the vendor's assistance, stakeholders have set up 4 franchises. The team's eager work ethic and detail-orientation foster a positive partnership. Their efficient workflow has been a highlight.

I own Rent-A-Ruminant Franchise LLC. My company provides eco friendly vegetation services utilizing goat herds.

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

I am a customer of Franchise Marketing Service. They setup my franchise company back in 2015. Chris the owner is amazing!! He has done so much for me not only in putting the entire franchise together but also in ongoing support for the last 5 years at very little cost. I could not have afforded to develop a franchise without his company. His ethics and attention to detail are impeccable. He and his staff are very friendly and helpful.. I have been so fortunate to be working with this company and highly recommend them to anyone looking to start a franchise... Tammy Dunakin Owner/Franchisor

My goal was to get my franchise setup at a one stop shop which FMS provided at a very reasonable price and in a quick manner

I was highly recommended this company by an acquaintance.

Once I contacted Chris he setup a phone conference with myself and his team. They decided from the info I gave them that my company would be a great franchise to setup. We are the first goat rental franchise in the world and they wanted to be a part of the franchise formation and were very excited about it. I decided to proceed withe the project. They sent me a series of questionnaires to fill out and from those put together all the aspects of the franchise including the franchise disclosure documents.

Chris the owner was the orchestrator and his team of marketing, finance, legal and office staff made up the rest of his team

Since the launching of the franchise I have opened 4 franchises. I have several more in the pipeline.

Very effective in all aspects

Their professionalism and friendly demeanor were impressive.

Not that I can think of

Overall Score lOVED MY ENTIRE EXPERIENCE
    excellent
    Fantastic
    I am very pleased with them and highly recommend them to other companies
    I will for sure

Franchise Consulting for Pizza Restaurant Chain

"Franchise Marketing Systems has a lot of experience."

Apr. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Franchise Marketing Systems developed documentation to enable franchising opportunities for a pizza chain. They created business plans, operations and systems manuals, and helped to establish franchise agreements.

Bellingham, Washington
Chay Tan
President, Coconut Kenny's

Franchise Marketing Systems delivered extensive and meticulous documentation that enabled the signing of two franchisees to support ideal growth. The team directed an organized project and met deadlines. They were dependable and provided industry expertise that ensured effective partnership.

My company’s called Coconut Kenny’s and we’ve been in business for a little over 20 years. We’re a small pizza chain in Washington state, currently owning and operating six Coconut Kenny’s locations in Whatcom and Skagit counties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted to develop a marketable franchise product. Our team entertained the idea of franchising but didn’t know how to do it. It’s a totally different world than owning and operating your own business only. We needed guidance from a competent company to help us through the franchising process.

The owner of Franchise Marketing Systems met with us on-site and reviewed our concept. Collectively, we decided that our idea was worth franchising. The owner introduced us to his marketing team, which learned our systems and documented them. Their team created an operations manual that included six-parts and business plans for us to proof. There was a lot of back and forth between us until we had agreements and manuals that we were happy with. Their team also established our franchise agreements, which involved a lot of legal jargon, so we relied on their expertise. They set us up with legal partners with whom their team had a relationship.

They essentially put what we’d created on paper, which is a tough process for any business to do. Employees know the systems because leadership trained them, so it's hard to articulate. Their team documented our business concept and products for us to hand over to a franchisee. They helped us sort through the process to get to where we are today, which is having a concept that we are currently marketing and selling.

I worked with two members of the Franchise Marketing Systems team.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We met with a few other franchise development consultants over a 2–3-year period prior to signing with Franchise Marketing Systems. I ran into their team at a booth at a pizza expo in Las Vegas. We talked with Chris (Franchise Consultant, Franchise Marketing Systems) and decided to interview Franchise Marketing Systems. Chris flew out to meet us and we decided that the firm was a good fit for us. They had a lot of experiences to share and didn’t come from a position of do it our way or don’t do it at all. He respected what our team built and the growth model that we wanted to achieve.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000 on their services. Compared to other companies, their fees were phenomenal.

We started working with Franchise Marketing Systems in April 2018. We worked with them for a year, going back and forth. In June 2019, we finally started marketing Coconut Kenny’s as a franchise opportunity.

We signed two franchisees and are currently looking for real estate for them. I describe that as a win. We’re very happy with the results. Compared to the fees that other companies proposed to us, their prices were extremely fair for what their team delivered.

Franchise Marketing Systems respected our business and asked questions that made us a little uncomfortable, which we expected. Their questions led to a well-documented operations manual. They were thorough and wanted to make sure that the documents we hand over to our franchisees are good. We used their franchise agreement and it worked out great.

How did Franchise Marketing Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all their deadlines. We didn’t put a deadline on the project but set a goal of a packet to use for our franchisees. Everyone played their part and did what they needed to do to make that happen for us.

If we had everything that their team needed from start to finish in a timely manner, Franchise Marketing Systems could’ve gotten our project done in six months. Once we started the process, we learned that we didn’t have a lot of components in place to become a franchise. We had to create the items that their team needed.

Franchise Marketing Systems has a lot of experience. There were questions that, had I not been speaking with someone who didn’t have Chris's experience, would’ve made us feel uncomfortable. When establishing a franchise, it's important to work with someone who has a lot of experience because so much can go wrong. Franchises open a business to people and investors, so the business has to trust they'll be successful. The documents protect a franchise owner. Chris always put as at ease, basing all of his answers on quality experiences. I would feel comfortable recommending them to anyone who’s looking to franchise their business and needs help.

I didn’t go into the relationship looking for them to provide stellar marketing materials. However, they could improve the quality of the marketing materials that their team provides to franchises. It’s an added feature to their services, so it’s not their forte.

Work on your own timeframe. Franchise consulting companies enter relationships knowing exactly what they want to do. Your business is going to be different than the last one that they’ve worked with, so make sure that you take control of the project and its steps. Franchise Marketing Systems didn’t pressure us to go at their pace, but it could be easy for a franchisor to just roll with what a company says.

From my experience, they are by far the most cost-effective option.
    I don’t do 5’s because then there’s no room for improvement.

Franchise Development for Medical Rehabilitation Clinic

"...they know exactly what needs to be done, and they're very structured."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Franchise Marketing Systems supported the creation of a medical franchise marketing system.

Ontario, Canada
Shahid Durrani
Employee, Medical Rehabilitation Clinic

Internal stakeholders are happy with the partnership. The vendor was deadline-oriented, supportive, and focused on delivering high-quality results. Their depth of knowledge was a plus.

We are a medical rehabilitation clinic

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

They are developing our franchise

Needed to create all operational flows, get our license

Searched online

They developed our franchise marketing system.

Large team to get the job done

They are very professional and know how to get the job done, they have all the skills necessary under one roof

Very effective, they know exactly what needs to be done, and they're very structured.

There attention to timelines, quality of work and overall support

I felt I was in good hands, they are very knowledgeable in the process

One stop shop! Great team, I made the right choice by working with FMS

Franchising Services for Contractor Business

"Franchise Marketing Systems' passion and commitment are impressive."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems directed the entire franchising process. The team manages legal procedures, directs promotional services, and locates franchise owners.

Toms river, NJ
Leo Goldberger
Founder & CEO, The Patch Boys

Franchise Marketing Systems delivered 97 units in less than four years, helping to capture $4 million in revenue. They provide insightful suggestions that have encouraged growth. The team's communication and attention to detail make them a valuable partner.

I am the Founder / CEO of The Patch Boys (www.thepatchboys.com) we are a drywall-repair franchise company

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

I used Franchsie marketing Systems for the entire set-up of the franchise process, to promote us, to the legal work for us and find us franchise owners across the USA

my goals were to hit 40 locations in the first 5 years - needles to say, we are not even 4 years old, and they delivered 97 units in less than 4 years. They are absolutely amazing :)

we searched and interviewed 6-7 companies but there was "something" missing, once we met Chris Connor, we fell in love with his passion for what he does and he delivered more than what he promised

for the first 6 months, he updated us weekly with the process, he gave us ideas on how to move forward with many different situations, and he helped us along on every little detail ( and also has amazing connections that he recommended us and saved us lots of money)

Chris Connor was the lead man, but his team were very vital in all the details. His office kept us in the loop and followed up on monthly reminders, filing paperwork, registering all the necessary renewals, and helping us get free publicity in many great portals and magazines

we have done in 2018 over 4 million in business, and 2019 looks even much better than that, all thanks to Chris and Franchise Marketing Systems team

simple: 110% and absolutely amazing

Franchise Marketing Systems' passion and commitment are impressive.

not that i can think of

Operations Manual Creation for Bakery

"They gave 100% to everything that I asked of them."

Feb. 2016 - Feb. 2019

Franchise Marketing Systems created a franchising package and operations manual that included company values, policies, and procedures.

Conroe, Texas
Marlene Stubler
Owner & CEO, Pie in the Sky Pie Co.

Employees and franchisees loved the comprehensive manual, which streamlined operations and addressed major issues. Franchise Marketing Systems was always friendly and helpful. They communicated clearly and developed smart, efficient solutions.

Pie in the Sky Pie Co. is a full-service restaurant and bakery. I'm the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Franchise Marketing Systems?

Franchise Marketing Systems created a franchise package for my company.

My goal was to put my franchise package together and have the right tools to teach and educate franchisees about my vision, policies, and procedures.

I met the founder at a restaurant trade show. He was easy to talk to and trust, so we quickly put a plan together.

First, we discussed my vision for the future of my company. They visited my location to get a feel for the business, then picked my brain to understand the policies and procedures that needed to be documented and shared with my future franchisees.

This process forced me to analyze how I did everything. Even if I hadn't gone forward with franchising, just publishing a correct operational manual was worth it. After this was done, they built a website for the franchise. It was a simple, clean process.

They had a team member for each step of the process.

By creating an operational manual, Franchise Marketing Systems made my company stronger and gave me the comprehensive tools to use with franchisees and employees. We use the manual every day. My employees appreciate the structure we developed and the solutions we created. Our procedures are factual, and everyone on the team knows where to find answers.

Their communication and organization were top-notch.

All of the staff were kind and patient. They gave 100% to everything that I asked of them. Their team made this project easy and were there for me at every step of the way.

Honestly, I can't name anything. They're really that good.

Franchise Consulting Services for Restaurant Group

"The team is organized and provides incredible service across the entire company, from legal to marketing."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems arranged legal documentation in compliance with state-level regulations. The team has filed disclosure forms and set up meetings with investors.

Owner, Seafood Restaurant

The project is on track as a result of the team’s organization and comprehensive service. Franchising efforts have already achieved serious interest. Although scheduling could be more consistent, customers can expect competitive rates and a close partnership.

I own a seafood restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted to franchise across the country.

The team prepared documentation including disclosure forms. Franchise Marketing Systems processed these documents in compliance with different state regulations. They then provided marketing services and arranged meetings with interested parties—whether an individual or group of investors. The team continues to send weekly updates.

I have one local point of contact, but have interacted with at least 10 people.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

A friend recommended the team and cited their affordable rates. I then reached out over the phone and met them in person.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We started working together in October 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

We completed the documentation stage and are waiting for approval from one state. Potential investors have expressed serious interest in two Western states.

The team performs well in this area. They stay on top of the project.

The team is organized and provides incredible service across the entire company, from legal to marketing. They take care of us as a client.

Since I haven’t worked with a franchising consultant before, I’m unable to compare services and performance. But the team is doing great for me.

Regular communication such as weekly check-ins keeps everyone on the same page as the engagement progresses.

Nobody is perfect. Some departments don’t move as fast as others. They were also late for a recent 8 am call.
    Rates are competitive.
    This is my first time doing this. And I think they're doing excellent.
    I’m highly likely to refer the team and even hire them again

Franchise Consulting for Seasonal Christmas Store

“Franchise Marketing has helped expand our business and significantly improved internal efficiencies.”

2014 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing guided the company through the franchising process, advising on FDDs and creating marketing collateral as needed.

Smithtown, New York
Howie Frank
President, Everything Christmas

Franchise Marketing has helped the company navigate all aspects of the franchising process seamlessly. Highly responsive and attentive to client needs, working with them continues to be a great experience. Their team implements effective strategies to help businesses thrive as they grow.

I'm the president of Everything Christmas, a seasonal retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing?

We wanted to determine whether our store was viable as a franchise business or not, since it's only open two months out of the year. We engaged Franchise Marketing to help us navigate how to get started.

Franchise Marketing walked us through every step as we set up our business as a franchise, including the FDD process. They've created a manual and marketing collateral, including a brochure to give out to candidates interested in franchising. They've also helped us close franchises over the years as needed, acting as a consultant and providing any guidance as needed.

I work directly with the president and a few of his staff.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing?

I researched vendors online and reached out to a few, but Franchise Marketing was by far the most reasonably priced.

We invested about $20,000.

We started working together in 2014 and wrapped up the initial franchise work in about 6 months, but we continue to work with them on an ongoing basis as needed.

How did Franchise Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. They've helped me with anything I've ever asked for and been very responsive to our needs.

They're very personable compared to other companies I've spoken to and very affordable. I've never heard any complaints from anyone who's worked with them.

Be patient, because building a franchise business takes time.

They're very responsive and timely.
    Their rates are significantly lower than other competitors I spoke to.

Franchising Strategy for Inspection & Franchising Companies

“Thanks to Franchise Marketing's efforts, we're about to sell our third franchise in just seven months.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing compiled necessary franchising legal documentation for the company and designed marketing collateral and a webpage. They also oversee direct ad marketing campaigns.

Boulder, Colorado
Greg Fowler
Co-Owner, HERO Inspections & Environmental

Franchise Marketing's team is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to helping clients achieve franchising goals. Highly professional and candid in their communications, working with their team is seamless. They've helped the company successfully start franchising under compressed timelines.

I'm the co-founder and co-owner of Hero Inspections & Environmental.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

We wanted to franchise our business, so we needed help putting together all the legal documentation and creating an investment package.

Franchise Marketing helped us put together our story and all of the necessary legal documentation in order for us to franchise the business, helping us navigate regulations throughout the process. Through a series of interviews with their team and filling out different worksheets, they compiled a 100-page investment document, or franchise disclosure document (FDD).

They then designed a franchise brochure, based on our branding, as well as a webpage to meet certain disclosure requirements. They now manage direct ad marketing campaigns for the business.

I interface a lot with Chris (President, Franchise Marketing Systems), but he's also put me in touch with people on his sales, operational, and marketing teams as needed.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

I believe someone recommended them to us and they were among a few other firms we interviewed. We liked them the best because they seemed to have the most balanced approach and were the most candid with us.

We've invested over $30,000 in total fees. They're also on a commission-based structure for deals that they bring to us. Their services have been very competitively priced compared to other vendors we spoke to.

We've been working with them since November or December 2017.

For the amount of work they've produced in such a short time frame, we've been able to achieve a lot. Thanks to Franchise Marketing's efforts, we're about to sell our third franchise in just seven months.

Project management is one of their greatest strengths. They delivered the FDD ahead of schedule and the whole process was relatively seamless. They're very organized and each person on their team has a very defined role. They were also good about bridging any gaps in our education, taking a consultative and productive approach to each element. Overall, their team is very task-driven, highly professional, and organized.

Their candor and real-world expertise coupled with their honest evaluation of client projects are truly unique. They genuinely understand the industry and how to help their clients succeed.

Be responsible for tasks on your end. It's an interactive, collaborative process that requires both parties to be fully engaged.

They're very flexible.
    They helped us sell our first franchise in no time.

Franchise Marketing for a Lawn Care Company

"Don't be scared that the price seems too good to be true because the service and the results are phenomenal."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Franchise Marketing Systems is providing legal and promotional services. They’ve created a franchise disclosure document and marketing via brochures and live events. Video production is planned as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Josh Wise
CEO, GrassRoots Tree and Turf Care

Their services have spurred growth and positively impacted stakeholders’ morale. The team is personable, professional, and responsive. They produce results in short order and expect the same efficiency from partners. Customers can expect quality work.

I’m the owner and founder of GrassRoots Tree and Turf Care, a lawn service company that specializes in fertilization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Franchise Marketing Systems?

After 16 years in business, I decided that franchising was the best route for growth. I hired Franchise Marketing Systems as consultants to guide me through that process.

The team then did on-site research—in the field and in the office—over a few days to learn everything about our business. I've done numerous teleconferences with them to create manuals on our company’s operational side. They helped me create a franchise disclosure document (FDD) and market the company via brochures and live events, including local expos. We just started doing a video.

Chris Conner (President, Franchise Marketing Systems) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Franchise Marketing Systems?

I did an online search and spoke with different companies before finding Franchise Marketing Systems. I spoke with Chris via phone and met him in person. He was honest and a gentleman. His impressive conduct sold me on the business.

We’ve spent approximately $25,000. That figure includes the initial agreement to make us franchise-ready and the subsequent commission fees. We paid another $5,000 to a third-party video production vendor.

We started working together in April 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. We’ll use them as long as we need, but the relationship is not subscription-based.

My employees’ morale is high because they can see how our company and their roles will grow—new locations and training opportunities—in the near future. We had fun and good camaraderie during yesterday’s video shoot. Our positive experience inspired us to tweak processes and update manuals. We want to ensure best practices before franchising the business out to other people.

They assign staff to different franchising segments. If Chris isn’t immediately accessible via email or phone, the appropriate resource will follow up within minutes. Since Franchise Marketing Systems is 30 minutes from our office, Chris occasionally visits the shop to learn new things about the business. The team is also quick; they’ve had to wait on me. They hold me accountable to provide prompt responses and complete everything I need to in a timely manner.

They were about half the price of other vendors, which made me skeptical at first. But now that I’ve seen their excellent work, everyone else feels like a rip-off.

While everyone has room for improvement, I haven’t been unhappy with anything. Chris is very responsive; he returns calls immediately.

Don't be scared that the price seems too good to be true because the service and the results are phenomenal. They stay on top of the client to get everything done in the agreed timeline.