Investigate. Remediate. Automate.

Framework Security helps you pinpoint your organization’s most pressing vulnerabilities, eliminate critical threats, and implement a security program that leaves you free to focus on high-priority business initiatives. We are always engaged as the owner of your Cybersecurity program to help the organization combat new and evolving risk.

2019
Marina del Rey, CA
  • 4136 Del Rey Ave
    Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Our Services Image

Our Services

We provide full lifecycle Cybersecurity consulting services including:

• Emergency Response Triage and Management
  • Cybersecurity Risk Assessments
  • Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Remediation
  • Security Awareness Training
  • Compliance Preparation (SOC2, HIPPA, and GDPR)
  • Security Program And Policy Development
Why Our Clients Choose Us Image

Why Our Clients Choose Us

1.  Decades Of CISO Experience:  100% success rate in countering breaches.

2. We’re Future-focused:  We don’t wait until a breach to fix your systems. Our recommendations are built around proactive, preventative security management and we are experts in cloud security for AWS, GCP, and Azure.

3. Business-centered Advice:  We tackle your most critical vulnerabilities while supporting the aims of the wider

organization.

4. Strategic Guidance:  We deliver insights that help inform top-level decisions for your organization, while re-prioritizing security.

5. Seamless Integration:  We slot in seamlessly with your existing IT and senior management team, delivering insights that bridge together preventative strategy and actionable execution.

Let Us Help You Stay In Line With the CCPA

The last thing your business needs is an absurd amount of fines due to non-compliance or insufficient security practices. A non-compliance with CCPA can damage your brand and get your consumers to lose trust in your business. You need a clear path ensuring your business’ success.  Framework Security uses a collaborative cloud-based platform to manage our client’s compliance with the 51 controls in the CCPA. Get in touch for an

assessment today.

Cybersecurity Risk Assessment for Management Consultancy

"They are very technical but also understand the competing priorities of the business."

Apr. - June 2019

Framework Security performed a risk assessment to identify any existing and potential cybersecurity gaps in a management consulting firm's IT. After stakeholder interviews, they led the process independently.

Weston Woodward
Founder, Woodward Media

Following the audit, Framework Security delivered a report of all security items along with recommendations on how to solve them. The firm expanded Framework Security's role to implement the improvements, too. A cost-effective team, they were always on top of their responsibilities.

I am the founder of Woodward Media, a consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Framework Security?

I asked Framework to review my companies’ overall security risk and they went though a detailed assessment which determined what was working and what needed additional improvements to close some gaps.

I wanted to know that I didn’t have to worry about any potential security vulnerabilities so I could move on to run the day-to-day.

I knew Jerry one of the managing partners for years and when we decided to launch his own company, I knew his firm was the one I trusted.

The Framework team was awesome to work with. They guided me through the process thought quick and easy interview style meetings. Once that was done, they managed the rest. I was presented a detailed report with an easy to understand scoring and recommendations for improvement. In the end, I asked them also to implement the needed changes.

It’s a small but very effective team. While I worked primarily with Jerry, the team member is Europe was also very helpful when I had GDPR questions.

There were a few quick wins that drastically improved not only my security but the workflow within my team. I initially was concerned that additional security measures meant it could slow down our productivity. In the end, Framework chose the right software solutions for my size and budget.

They were quick to react and were always on the ball. They are very technical but also understand the competing priorities of the business.

It was cost effective, easy, and simply fun to knock out the ssies.

Not many recommendations as of now but if I think add it later on.

Security Testing for Real Estate Portal

"They helped me and my team focus on what really matters."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Framework Security provided security testing for a real estate portal. This included a comprehensive audit of the team's security system.

Aaron Scruggs
CEO, Rephyr

The testing remedied all existing issues. Framework Security establishes a seamless workflow to ensure effective communication and project management. The team is attentive, communicative, and pragmatic.

Rephyr offers Real Estate Professionals tools to help them demonstrate their value and stay organized. I am the CEO/Founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Framework Security?

Prior to launch, we needed an evaluation of our overall security.

We wanted to be confident that we were secure. Any place where vulnerabilities were discovered, we wanted pragmatic solutions as to how we could remediate the issue.

We evaluated three vendors. Framework Security made the most sense for our needs.

We received a comprehensive audit with a focus on OWASP top 10. Each vulnerability discovered was accompanied by pragmatic remediation advice.

I interfaced directly with Jerry. I do not know how many people were supporting him on his end.

A number of OWASP to 10 vulnerabilities were remediated due to this engagement.

The workflow was highly effective. Expectations were set at the beginning of the engagement and regular communication occurred throughout.

The level of pragmatism of the advice offered. Security companies can often be theoretical in their approach, not Framework Security. They helped me and my team focus on what really matters.

We had some issues with the conference calling technology they used. I am not sure what could be done, but it did cause a few meetings to start late.

Cybersecurity Risk Assessment for Financial Consultancy

"I truly did not have to worry about the details because they handled all of it."

October 2019

Framework Security conducted a risk assessment of a financial consultancy's web platform, identifying security gaps and potential threats. They provided a report and resolved outstanding security risks.

Edward Hattrup
Owner, Bald Ginger, LLC

Not only did Framework Security resolve the security issues, but they also educated the internal team on useful tools to keep safe. Their leadership made themselves available for briefings upon request, and they provided excellent customer service.

I am the owner of Bald Ginger, a financial consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Framework Security?

I hired the Framework Security team to provide me with a risk assessment which highlighted the existing effective security controls and areas in need of improvement. They were able to inform me of the potential external threats and provided solutions that mitigated the gaps.

The goals of this project were to highlight the potential security vulnerabilities via a risk assessment, close the gaps, and implement software solutions that could better protect my business.

I knew Jerry the founder from working together in the past. I knew to call him for any help regarding cybersecurity.

The Framework team was quick to schedule online video conferences where they discussed what the objectives were, how they were going to tackle the gaps in my cybersecurity, and what I could expect.

I truly did not have to worry about the details because they handled all of it. They provide the cybersecurity support I needed to secure my business from potential threats.

They have about 5 people. I was mainly involved with the founder because he was the cybersecurity expert who personally dealt with my case. He would consult with his other team members when it was necessary to push my company's agenda.

The risk assessment was a success, having a fractional CISO made the process easier, learning about the new products my company could utilize was informative, and overall I feel confident about the integrity of my company's cybersecurity program.

The workflow between Framework and Bald Ginger was extremely efficient.  I was able to get them on the phone at anytime. Whenever I needed a briefing, the partners was always quick to set up a meeting. Communication was never a problem.

This company really impressed me with their customer service and cybersecurity solutions they provided.

I was excited to have a fractional CISO handle my company's cybersecurity needs because it was one less thing I had to worry about. For a company of fewer than ten people, the speed at which they operated at impressed me.

Not many recommendations as of now but if I think add it later.

Security Assessment & IT Upgrades for Consultancy

"They are very customer-focused and sensitive to our business needs."

Jan. - Sept. 2019

Framework Security was responsible for assessing a consultancy's cybersecurity measures, looking for vulnerabilities and updating any areas that needed improvement.

Sacramento, California
Larry Liberty PhD
Founder & President, The Liberty Consulting Team

The team identified three main vulnerability areas and addressed the issues accordingly. They adapted well to the internal staff's scheduling and communicated thoughtfully.

I'm the founder and president of an international consulting practice with clients around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Framework Security?

We send and receive confidential documents and information online and around the world. We must have security and accessibility to our clients without concern about who is able to see these communications

Assess and upgrade our security so that calls, emails, and all related technology channels are up and running smoothly and without concern for the potential security of these systems and processes

I have worked with Jerry, the founder, in the past and his new company is perfectly suited to our small business. We are thrilled to be able to take advantage of his enormous skill and expertise.

Framework thoroughly reviewed (and tested) our entire technology platform looking for

1. vulnerabilities
  2. areas for improvement
  3. potential technology upgrades and opportunities
  4. execution of our agreement to 'fix' all areas

Because of our small size (less than 10 staff) Jerry Sanchez was easily able to do all of this work on his own. He provides a total sense of confidence and professionalism.

We identified three areas of vulnerabilities and each was 'fixed' with new levels of confidence and easy of use of all aspects of our technology platform.

Excellent~! Easy to work with; accommodating to our timing and schedules, and thoughtful and thorough communications. All business is 'people business' and Framework knows this and they are consummate professionals and very customer focused.

They are very customer-focused and sensitive to our business needs.

None that I can recommend at this point.

Overall Score Great service, expertise and experience
    They are totally Customer Focused~!!
    Frankly, given a few past problems this is a cheap investment for the peace of mind.
    We have had NO unwanted problems, challenges or security issues since using them
    I have already recommended them to three other companies...