We accelerate your marketing

Founded in 2017, Fractional CMO is a full-stack growth marketing agency. Customer-First approach has been our mantra since our inception. Based out of Seattle and with operations in India, we serve SaaS, Real Estate, E-commerce, and Manufacturing companies’ digital marketing needs.

With a shared passion for marketing coupled with technology experience, we enable organizations to crush their marketing and sales goals.

Issaquah,, WA
  • 2412 NE Park Dr
    Issaquah,, WA 98029

Aviso, Turnitin, VBHC, Agile CRM, Unlock Insights, Maisonette Holdings, ZipSchools, ComTech Inc,

Fractional CMO helps Agile CRM clock 200% growth in revenue Image

Fractional CMO helps Agile CRM clock 200% growth in revenue

Agile CRM is world's leading SaaS based CRM company that focuses on SMB market. Fractional CMO's multi-pronged approach helped Agile CRM to increase its visibility and revenue.

Turnitin witnesses 250% increase in leads Image

Turnitin witnesses 250% increase in leads

Turnitin is a plagiarism detection software used by over 30 million students in 15,000 institutions in 150 countries.

Fractional CMO's digital marketing startegy helped Turniting penetrate into APAC market and create a niche for itself.

VBHC witnesses a 300% spike in leads Image

VBHC witnesses a 300% spike in leads

Incorporated in 2008, VBHC is a real estate company based in India that offers good quality homes at a reasonable cost in cities such as Mumbai, Bangalore, NCR, and Chennai.

VBHC was finding it difficult to generate genuine sales qualified leads. Fractional CMO helped VBHC to generate 1300+ leads from Facebook Advertising.

Unlock Insights unlocked the potential of Inbound Marketing with Fractional CMO Image

Unlock Insights unlocked the potential of Inbound Marketing with Fractional CMO

Unlock Insights is a US-based IT company that offers Robotic Process Analytics and Retail Analytics solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the globe.

Leveraging inbound methodology, Fractional CMO created 89 website pages, 70 blogs, and create over 860+ social media postings for Unlock Insights resulting in 234 MQLs and 80 sales leads.

BakeMate increases lead generation by 30% Image

BakeMate increases lead generation by 30%

Bakemate is a highly reputed FMCG brand which manufactures and distributes Cookies and Confectioneries across continents.

With no digital presence, Bakemate faced a challenge in lead and demand generation. Fractional CMO increased lead generation by 30%

Maisonette Holding Witnesses 40% Increase in Leads Image

Maisonette Holding Witnesses 40% Increase in Leads

Maisonette Holding is a UAE-based company that designs and develops tailor-made software packages to help the real estate industry in its daily functioning.

Fractional CMO's inbound marketing strategy helped Maisonette in lead generation by 40% while reducing the Cost Per Lead by 50%

Paid Ads & Other Marketing Services for AI Company

“Fractional sees the customer as a partner and not just as a new account.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO provides comprehensive marketing services to an AI company. In addition to managing paid ads on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google, they’re doing upper funnel advertising and HubSpot automation.

Redwood City, California
Joseph DeMers
Director of Demand Generation, Aviso

Within 60 days, Fractional CMO doubled the company’s conversions and significantly drove landing page submissions. The organized and results-oriented team manages the work seamlessly and requires minimal oversight. Their ability to focus campaigns around the client’s needs sets them apart.

I’m the director of global demand generation at Aviso, an AI platform that supports sales teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We had multiple items. They’re a very comprehensive agency, and we started working with them for programmatic retargeting ads on the SEM piece of our strategy.

We work multichannel, and Fractional CMO is managing ads on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Ads.

We initially made a plan for them to help us with upper funnel advertising. Their first assignment was to increase top-of-the-funnel conversions through our web pages, in terms of white papers, subscriptions, and registrations. We made a 30-day plan and assigned a budget based on their recommendations. We gave Fractional access to all of our tools, including HubSpot, so that they could track registrants to our accounts, like Google Ads, and do everything they needed to do without asking us. We’re adding them into more of our automation workflows now. Specifically, they’re helping us with HubSpot.

We’re working with two people from their team.

We started with one specific asset or tactic, with a retainer of $1,000 per month. We’re giving them more work, so we’re scaling the retainer up.

We started working with Fractional in April or May 2020, and it’s ongoing.

We’re shooting for more conversions. The number of submissions on our landing pages went from 50 to 80 in the first month, and we’ve just reached 100 per month. Fractional was able to basically double our conversions in the span of 60 days.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized. I’m working with a project manager, and they also bring a project coordinator to our calls, who’s responsible for launching and executing everything we discuss in our calls. We use our own management tools, including Asana. Fractional was able to adjust to that. They’re autonomous and don’t require much maintenance. We just have a weekly meeting where they present reports and results.

They’re very stringent. Their owner understands companies’ needs, and he makes sure he brings results before spending more money. Fractional sees the customer as a partner and not just as a new account. They learn our needs and focus the campaigns based on that.

As we continue acquiring more services from Fractional, I’m sure that we’ll see some bottlenecks. They’re a small and growing team, but we’re good so far.

With Fractional CMO or any other agency, what matters the most is for the client to understand their own goals and needs. This way, they can be clear in sharing what they’re looking to achieve through the partnership.

The second thing is to be prepared for each call so that everyone can make the most of that time. I review Fractional’s reports before our meetings so that we can have meaningful conversations.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement, but I’m very happy with their way of working.
    They’re very good at that.
    They’ve given us a very big discount.
    I’d recommend them anytime.

SEO & Content Assistance for Development Agency

"I continue working with Fractional CMO because I’m happy with their work."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO has worked on several projects, managing SEO and content creation efforts. They develop comprehensive strategies, carry out keyword targeting, conduct research, and communicate with clients.

Pune, India
Executive, Replete Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Fractional CMO has produced satisfactory work thus far, making them an ideal longterm partner. Not only do they have strong communication skills, but they also know how to address any issues that arise appropriately. They are a responsive, collaborative partner who is easily accessible.

I’m the director at Replete Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a software development and digital agency. We provide app development, website development, design, digital marketing, SEO, and branding services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We needed a partner to help with various SEO and content projects.

Fractional CMO is helping us with SEO and content writing. We collaborate on multiple projects for different clients. We involve them right from the start up until the client communication.

They help create a complete strategy, they target keywords, and they do complete client and competitive client analyses. So far, the team has worked on 8–10 projects.

I interact with one teammate.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

They were referred to us.

We started working together in June 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

I continue working with Fractional CMO because I’m happy with their work.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied with the communication. Their response time is good, and they’re very collaborative, adaptable, and financially flexible. We communicate via Skype and WhatsApp. We also have weekly meetings, but they’re available immediately when we need them. Additionally, the team addresses issues properly.

I’m very confident about working with them because I like their way of working and their deliverables. The team’s communication is good, and they’re friendly.

No, not that I can think of. They’re doing well.

Be upfront with what you are looking for. If anything needs to be improvised, just talk to them and they will address it properly.

Overall Score They’re good.

E-Commerce Development for Luxury Tea Company

“The website is very good. The rest of the team is happy with it as well.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO designed and developed a custom e-commerce site for a luxury tea company. They built the site on WordPress, uploading all of the products and adding a payment integration.

Hyderabad, India
Manager, Tea Company

Fractional CMO satisfied the requirements by delivering an e-commerce site that the client is pleased with. The team handles project management very professionally. They deliver everything on time.

I’m the manager of a tea company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We needed someone to develop our e-commerce website.

Fractional CMO designed and developed our e-commerce website, where we sell all of our luxury teas. They used WordPress. The team uploaded all of our products and put in a payment integration.

There are 3–4 people. We have two points of contact.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

I found them through my network.

My company has spent 150,000 Indian Rupees (approximately $2,000 USD).

We started working together in January 2020, and the work is ongoing.

The website is very good. The rest of the team is happy with it as well. We’re on our way to doing social media marketing and all types of digital marketing; once we do that, we’ll have more results.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is very professional. Everything has been delivered on time. We haven’t faced any issues. We use email and phone to communicate.

Everything is very good. Once we start digital marketing, it will be beneficial for us.

There could be more features on the backend.

They’re very professional.

Packaging & Logo Design for Spice Distributor

“They are very responsive, and they will not let you down.”

Fractional CMO designed a spice distributor’s packaging materials and logo from scratch. Plans are in place to have them design the website as well.

Unjha, India
Vikash Baid
Owner, Shree Durga Enterprise

They succeeded in translating the spice distributor’s vision into tangible designs. Internal stakeholders were so impressed by their portfolio that they’ve expanded the scope of Fractional CMO’s work to include designing a website. The team is readily available and accommodating of change requests.

I’m the owner of Shree Durga Enterprise. We deal with spices, which we procure from farmers, clean, and sell to our distributors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We had some designs in mind for our packaging materials, and we hired Fractional CMO to create those designs.

Fractional CMO has done 3–4 jobs for us. They designed all of our packaging materials from scratch according to how we wanted them to look. Since we sell spices, we needed designs that would work with small packaging materials. Fractional CMO did our logo design as well.

I work with 1–2 of their sales representatives. I’m not sure how big the team if; if there are any issues, I contact the sales reps.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

One of my friends had done business with Fractional CMO and recommended them to me. When I contacted them, they sent me some of their previous designs to look at. I liked their work and started doing business with them.

I have spent more than 50,000–60,000 Indian rupees (approximately $660–$780 USD).

Our work together started in January 2019, and I am still working with them. I plan to design a website for my company, so I’ve been in touch with them about that. We would’ve started already, but it’s been delayed 2–3 months because of COVID-19.

I am very satisfied with their designs. While preparing to design my website, I asked them to provide me with examples of websites they have designed for other people. I have been going through those websites, and I am finding that their work is very good. For that reason, I have decided to have them create my website.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is very good; I have had no issues. They are always available.

Their work is very good, and they are responsive. There were times when I required a lot of changes in the design, and they never backed out. They continued to support me and send me the updated designs. Their response was always really, really good.

It is very hard for me to say where they can improve; I am in the spice industry, and they are in the design industry. However, their work is good.

I have referred 1–2 friends to them. They are very responsive, and they will not let you down.

Digital Marketing for Digital Transformation Consultancy

“They helped us get off the ground, get organized, and track our success.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO managed a Google Ads and Microsoft Bing campaign for a digital transformational consultancy. They’ve also done social media advertising and email marketing campaigns.

Marketing Manager, Digital Transformation Consultancy

Despite only working together for a few months, they’ve been able to generate more qualified leads. Fractional CMO was communicative and very responsive. Through bi-weekly meetings, they’ve developed a strong partnership and have been able to say on top of tasks.

I’m a marketing manager for a NextGen digital transformation consultancy. Our practice includes everything from cloud computing to UI/UX. We do IoT, AI machine learning, and manage services for clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We were trying to increase the number of qualified leads coming in. Basically, we needed help with all things regarding digital marketing.

We’ve started campaigns with Google Ads and Microsoft Bing ads. Then they used social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. We’ve also done some email marketing campaigns. They got us set up on HubSpot as well.

We worked with the CEO, an operational lead, and a few others. I think in total, there are 4–6 people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

We narrowed it down to two companies. We went with Fractional CMO because they already had experience with our target audience and had been successful. We also liked their bottom line offer‑if things didn’t work out, we weren’t locked into an agreement.

The project started in January 2020 and it’s ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in leads every month, and the quality of leads are pretty good. Unfortunately, we haven’t had meetings, which is our goal, but that’s due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The campaigns weren’t up until mid-February, so all things considered, we’re happy with the increase in leads we’ve gotten.

Before this, we didn’t have any digital marketing strategies. They helped us get off the ground, get organized, and track our success. HubSpot made a big difference with that. We’ve established a lot of processes that we didn’t have before.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate their project management very high. They’re very responsive. We have bi-weekly touchpoints. They’re always on time and quick to respond. In terms of communication overall, they’re great. They always ask the right questions.

Everything they’ve promised us, they’ve delivered. The traction and momentum is there, despite everything else going on right now. I’d also like to highlight their communication. They’re so responsive, and we’ve really needed that. They’ve been able to execute right away.

They were upfront about their copywriting ability. I’ve provided the content, but they’d send me the ad with the copy included, and there would be a few grammatical mistakes. I suppose that’s just because they’re working quickly and that’s normal for most organizations. They just need to have multiple eyes on it.

Digital Marketing for SEO SaaS Product

"I would say they are experts in many areas."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO developed a growth strategy for an SEO SaaS product. The team worked to devise a method for gaining quality leads and traffic.

Hyderabad, India
Rahul Mehta
CEO & Founder, Growth Robotics

The engagement has led to a steady increase in traffic and conversions. Fractional CMO establishes a smooth workflow, understanding the vision of the client and producing quality results to fit their needs. The team is hard-working and talented.

I am CEO and Founder of Growth Robotics. Growth Robotics is a SaaS product that helps marketing agencies generate leads in a very unique way. Our Product RoboAuditor is a white label SEO audit tool that can be embedded on any website in just a few minutes. We are now being used by more than 3000+ agencies and are one of the top apps on HubSpot Ecosystem.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fractional CMO?

SEO Audits is a super crowded market and it's like we are selling Diamonds to Merchants. So it's not easy. We needed some experienced team to help us scale with low cost and more experimentation with new growth hacks.

The Goal of the project was pretty clear. We wanted to grow in the North America region. So Quality Traffic, Qualified Leads were two-point agenda for the project.

It was not easy. We have gone through a lot of them but they were more of the internet knowledge than the practical experience. We got to know about Fractional CMO when were doing our online search for SaaS marketing specialists. We were impressed with their background of Technology + Marketing and also their previous works in the SaaS industry. Hence we went ahead with Fractional CMO

Our goal was clear and hence we gave the team a free hand to understand our product, vision clearly. We had lot of discovery calls and then decided on the plan. We were surprised to see that the FCMO team also gave us the right metrics to measure and not to go after vanity metrics. We had weekly meetings on the activities completed and the plan for the coming week and how are we moving towards our goals.

They had a very good blend of Technology, Marketing, and Creative people. So they understood the marketing automation, email deliverability, technical SEO, creative design and social media pretty well. The Good thing is they were more focussed on the product and the messaging than just doing some activity.

After a couple of months, we have seen a steady increase in website traffic from the required countries i.e. North America and also there was a good percentage (>12%) conversion of website traffic to Qualified Leads i.e. Signups. We also saw a steady increase in our social media followers. Our email open rates were more than 30% consistently even for a large audience. The growth was steady and always moving NORTH.

It was very smooth. When the other team understands your product and vision, things become smooth. We also had the weekly calls so the scope of going wrong was reduced.

Their amazing knowledge of growth hacking, technical skills, and marketing automation setup on different products. I would say they are experts in many areas.

You can never measure creativity hence i feel yes creatively it can always go a level up.

Overall Score wonderful team.
    Never faced an issue. Always were then on a very short notice.
    we felt they delivered for more than what we paid them for :)
    Understanding our product and vision and then taking the work foward with the right blend of tech, marketers and creative people.
    anytime i can refer them to anyone

Marketing Strategy & Consultation for Academic Software

“They were hands-on and always told us what they could deliver.”

Sept. 2017 - Aug. 2019

Fractional CMO provided consultation services to an academic software company, curating an account-based marketing strategy. They also helped optimize their website and marketing tech stack to boost traffic.

Noida, India
Shantanu Mishra
Former South Asian Marketing Manager, Turnitin

Fractional CMO imparted incredibly helpful expertise on the sales cycle, heatmapping, and site analytics, facilitating a successful engagement. Once internal stakeholders delegated work, the team worked independently. They communicated seamlessly using Asana and various Google tools.

I’m the former South Asian marketing manager at Turnitin.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

My company needed help with digital marketing and consultation. We wanted a vendor that would be responsive and progressive.

Fractional CMO provided dynamic consultation on our creative cycle and digital marketing. They let us know how they felt about our approach, and we were very open to their insights. The team also helped optimize our website and marketing tech stack.

They brought in a content manager and someone to oversee the tech stack. There was also a servicing partner and the owner.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

They were referred to me. They were also classmates of mine almost 20 years ago.

My company spent about $3,000 per month.

We worked together from September 2017–August 2019.

Fractional CMO was pretty solid when it came to understanding the sales cycle. They were hands-on and always told us what they could deliver. They didn’t overpromise and then later say they couldn’t do something.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

We had ZOOM calls with the team every 2–3 days. We used Asana, Google Drive, and Google Calendar. They ensured there was a Google Sheet or Excel Sheet to track the project’s progress. They were particular about following timelines. We were able to delegate the work, and they did it independently.

The knowledge they brought on board of heatmapping and how we can use analytics on the site was impressive.

The team is pretty new. I would’ve liked to see more data insights. They were good at an intermediate level of data mining, but there was quite a lot of handholding. I’m a very data-savvy person; initially, their data mining capabilities were limited, although they worked through this.

Make them understand the product to the fullest and what the business cycle is going to be. Be quite open to their feedback. If you provide them good product training and make them understand the field cycle and what the marketing objectives are, they should be able to deliver.

Website Dev for Healthcare Advertising & Marketing Firm

"Their effectiveness to do whatever it takes to get the job done impressed us."

Apr. - June 2020

Fractional CMO developed a WordPress site for a healthcare marketing company. The team collaborated in several meetings to understand the company's brand and vision.

Sales, Healthcare Advertising & Marketing Firm

Fractional CMO's output dazzled the client. The site was user-friendly and has all the features they were expecting. They were extremely satisfied with the project's outcome. Customers can expect exceptional communication and seamless project management.

We are a marketing company for medical doctors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fractional CMO, and what were your goals?

As a company that’s just starting creating a website was difficult. I trusted Fractional CMO and their collaborative effort to execute my vision, which they did! Our weekly meetings were very effective and promptly responses to my emails.

How did you select Fractional CMO and what were the deciding factors?

After talking to multiple companies I decided going with Fractional CMO because I felt like I trusted them the most.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Multiple meetings where creative perspectives were presented allowed the company to make the proper steps to make progress. My website was created on Wordpress which made it easy and functional. Their team is great with deadlines and sticks to their word.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I worked with two people

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Very happy with the overall outcome look forward to working with them in the future.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Project management and communication was very great

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their effectiveness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No, not that I know.

Web Design for Astrology Firm

"Very receptive to our ideas."

Apr. - May 2020

Fractional CMO provided website improvements and advertisement creation for an online campaign.

Delhi, India
Anadhi Dubey
Owner, Small Astrology Firm

Fractional CMO garnered positive feedback. The workflow was good.

A small firm providing astrology consultation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fractional CMO?

To increase reach among potential clients.

Build brand recognition ,increase reach

Through a reference.

Project includes creating a website from scratch, creating advertisements for it and run an online campaign.

Team comprised of one Ms Sugandha Daga who was our one point contact. Later another person shrikant joined.

Yes we are getting positive feedback from our past clients and a lot of new enquiries.

It was quite good.

Ready to make changes at a moment's notice. Very receptive to our ideas.

Quite satisfied