We accelerate your marketing

Bronze

Founded in 2017, Fractional CMO is a full-stack marketing automation agency. Customer-First approach has been our mantra since our inception. Based out of Seattle and with operations in India, we serve SaaS, Real Estate, Manufacturing companies’ digital marketing needs.

With a shared passion for marketing coupled with technology experience, we enable organizations crushes their marketing and sales goals.

Seattle, WA
  • 4250 W Lake Sammamish PKWY NE, D-2019, Redmond
    Seattle, WA 98052
  • Fortune Towers
    Hyderabad 500081

Aviso, Turnitin, VBHC, Agile CRM, Unlock Insights, Maisonette Holdings, ZipSchools, ComTech Inc,
Fractional CMO helps Agile CRM clock 200% growth in revenue Image

Fractional CMO helps Agile CRM clock 200% growth in revenue

Agile CRM is world's leading SaaS based CRM company that focuses on SMB market. Fractional CMO's multi-pronged approach helped Agile CRM to increase its visibility and revenue.

Turnitin witnesses 250% increase in leads Image

Turnitin witnesses 250% increase in leads

Turnitin is a plagiarism detection software used by over 30 million students in 15,000 institutions in 150 countries.

Fractional CMO's digital marketing startegy helped Turniting penetrate into APAC market and create a niche for itself.

VBHC witnesses a 300% spike in leads Image

VBHC witnesses a 300% spike in leads

Incorporated in 2008, VBHC is a real estate company based in India that offers good quality homes at a reasonable cost in cities such as Mumbai, Bangalore, NCR, and Chennai.

VBHC was finding it difficult to generate genuine sales qualified leads. Fractional CMO helped VBHC to generate 1300+ leads from Facebook Advertising.

Unlock Insights unlocked the potential of Inbound Marketing with Fractional CMO Image

Unlock Insights unlocked the potential of Inbound Marketing with Fractional CMO

Unlock Insights is a US-based IT company that offers Robotic Process Analytics and Retail Analytics solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the globe.

Leveraging inbound methodology, Fractional CMO created 89 website pages, 70 blogs, and create over 860+ social media postings for Unlock Insights resulting in 234 MQLs and 80 sales leads.

BakeMate increases lead generation by 30% Image

BakeMate increases lead generation by 30%

Bakemate is a highly reputed FMCG brand which manufactures and distributes Cookies and Confectioneries across continents.

With no digital presence, Bakemate faced a challenge in lead and demand generation. Fractional CMO increased lead generation by 30%

Maisonette Holding Witnesses 40% Increase in Leads Image

Maisonette Holding Witnesses 40% Increase in Leads

Maisonette Holding is a UAE-based company that designs and develops tailor-made software packages to help the real estate industry in its daily functioning.

Fractional CMO's inbound marketing strategy helped Maisonette in lead generation by 40% while reducing the Cost Per Lead by 50%

Packaging & Logo Design for Spice Distributor

“They are very responsive, and they will not let you down.”

Fractional CMO designed a spice distributor’s packaging materials and logo from scratch. Plans are in place to have them design the website as well.

Unjha, India
Vikash Baid
Owner, Shree Durga Enterprise

They succeeded in translating the spice distributor’s vision into tangible designs. Internal stakeholders were so impressed by their portfolio that they’ve expanded the scope of Fractional CMO’s work to include designing a website. The team is readily available and accommodating of change requests.

I’m the owner of Shree Durga Enterprise. We deal with spices, which we procure from farmers, clean, and sell to our distributors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We had some designs in mind for our packaging materials, and we hired Fractional CMO to create those designs.

Fractional CMO has done 3–4 jobs for us. They designed all of our packaging materials from scratch according to how we wanted them to look. Since we sell spices, we needed designs that would work with small packaging materials. Fractional CMO did our logo design as well.

I work with 1–2 of their sales representatives. I’m not sure how big the team if; if there are any issues, I contact the sales reps.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

One of my friends had done business with Fractional CMO and recommended them to me. When I contacted them, they sent me some of their previous designs to look at. I liked their work and started doing business with them.

I have spent more than 50,000–60,000 Indian rupees (approximately $660–$780 USD).

Our work together started in January 2019, and I am still working with them. I plan to design a website for my company, so I’ve been in touch with them about that. We would’ve started already, but it’s been delayed 2–3 months because of COVID-19.

I am very satisfied with their designs. While preparing to design my website, I asked them to provide me with examples of websites they have designed for other people. I have been going through those websites, and I am finding that their work is very good. For that reason, I have decided to have them create my website.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is very good; I have had no issues. They are always available.

Their work is very good, and they are responsive. There were times when I required a lot of changes in the design, and they never backed out. They continued to support me and send me the updated designs. Their response was always really, really good.

It is very hard for me to say where they can improve; I am in the spice industry, and they are in the design industry. However, their work is good.

I have referred 1–2 friends to them. They are very responsive, and they will not let you down.

Digital Marketing for Digital Transformation Consultancy

“They helped us get off the ground, get organized, and track our success.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO managed a Google Ads and Microsoft Bing campaign for a digital transformational consultancy. They’ve also done social media advertising and email marketing campaigns.

Marketing Manager, Digital Transformation Consultancy

Despite only working together for a few months, they’ve been able to generate more qualified leads. Fractional CMO was communicative and very responsive. Through bi-weekly meetings, they’ve developed a strong partnership and have been able to say on top of tasks.

I’m a marketing manager for a NextGen digital transformation consultancy. Our practice includes everything from cloud computing to UI/UX. We do IoT, AI machine learning, and manage services for clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

We were trying to increase the number of qualified leads coming in. Basically, we needed help with all things regarding digital marketing.

We’ve started campaigns with Google Ads and Microsoft Bing ads. Then they used social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. We’ve also done some email marketing campaigns. They got us set up on HubSpot as well.

We worked with the CEO, an operational lead, and a few others. I think in total, there are 4–6 people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

We narrowed it down to two companies. We went with Fractional CMO because they already had experience with our target audience and had been successful. We also liked their bottom line offer‑if things didn’t work out, we weren’t locked into an agreement.

The project started in January 2020 and it’s ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in leads every month, and the quality of leads are pretty good. Unfortunately, we haven’t had meetings, which is our goal, but that’s due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The campaigns weren’t up until mid-February, so all things considered, we’re happy with the increase in leads we’ve gotten.

Before this, we didn’t have any digital marketing strategies. They helped us get off the ground, get organized, and track our success. HubSpot made a big difference with that. We’ve established a lot of processes that we didn’t have before.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate their project management very high. They’re very responsive. We have bi-weekly touchpoints. They’re always on time and quick to respond. In terms of communication overall, they’re great. They always ask the right questions.

Everything they’ve promised us, they’ve delivered. The traction and momentum is there, despite everything else going on right now. I’d also like to highlight their communication. They’re so responsive, and we’ve really needed that. They’ve been able to execute right away.

They were upfront about their copywriting ability. I’ve provided the content, but they’d send me the ad with the copy included, and there would be a few grammatical mistakes. I suppose that’s just because they’re working quickly and that’s normal for most organizations. They just need to have multiple eyes on it.

Digital Marketing for SEO SaaS Product

"I would say they are experts in many areas."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Fractional CMO developed a growth strategy for an SEO SaaS product. The team worked to devise a method for gaining quality leads and traffic.

Hyderabad, India
Rahul Mehta
CEO & Founder, Growth Robotics

The engagement has led to a steady increase in traffic and conversions. Fractional CMO establishes a smooth workflow, understanding the vision of the client and producing quality results to fit their needs. The team is hard-working and talented.

I am CEO and Founder of Growth Robotics. Growth Robotics is a SaaS product that helps marketing agencies generate leads in a very unique way. Our Product RoboAuditor is a white label SEO audit tool that can be embedded on any website in just a few minutes. We are now being used by more than 3000+ agencies and are one of the top apps on HubSpot Ecosystem.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fractional CMO?

SEO Audits is a super crowded market and it's like we are selling Diamonds to Merchants. So it's not easy. We needed some experienced team to help us scale with low cost and more experimentation with new growth hacks.

The Goal of the project was pretty clear. We wanted to grow in the North America region. So Quality Traffic, Qualified Leads were two-point agenda for the project.

It was not easy. We have gone through a lot of them but they were more of the internet knowledge than the practical experience. We got to know about Fractional CMO when were doing our online search for SaaS marketing specialists. We were impressed with their background of Technology + Marketing and also their previous works in the SaaS industry. Hence we went ahead with Fractional CMO

Our goal was clear and hence we gave the team a free hand to understand our product, vision clearly. We had lot of discovery calls and then decided on the plan. We were surprised to see that the FCMO team also gave us the right metrics to measure and not to go after vanity metrics. We had weekly meetings on the activities completed and the plan for the coming week and how are we moving towards our goals.

They had a very good blend of Technology, Marketing, and Creative people. So they understood the marketing automation, email deliverability, technical SEO, creative design and social media pretty well. The Good thing is they were more focussed on the product and the messaging than just doing some activity.

After a couple of months, we have seen a steady increase in website traffic from the required countries i.e. North America and also there was a good percentage (>12%) conversion of website traffic to Qualified Leads i.e. Signups. We also saw a steady increase in our social media followers. Our email open rates were more than 30% consistently even for a large audience. The growth was steady and always moving NORTH.

It was very smooth. When the other team understands your product and vision, things become smooth. We also had the weekly calls so the scope of going wrong was reduced.

Their amazing knowledge of growth hacking, technical skills, and marketing automation setup on different products. I would say they are experts in many areas.

You can never measure creativity hence i feel yes creatively it can always go a level up.

Overall Score wonderful team.
    Never faced an issue. Always were then on a very short notice.
    we felt they delivered for more than what we paid them for :)
    Understanding our product and vision and then taking the work foward with the right blend of tech, marketers and creative people.
    anytime i can refer them to anyone

Marketing Strategy & Consultation for Academic Software

“They were hands-on and always told us what they could deliver.”

Sept. 2017 - Aug. 2019

Fractional CMO provided consultation services to an academic software company, curating an account-based marketing strategy. They also helped optimize their website and marketing tech stack to boost traffic.

Noida, India
Shantanu Mishra
Former South Asian Marketing Manager, Turnitin

Fractional CMO imparted incredibly helpful expertise on the sales cycle, heatmapping, and site analytics, facilitating a successful engagement. Once internal stakeholders delegated work, the team worked independently. They communicated seamlessly using Asana and various Google tools.

I’m the former South Asian marketing manager at Turnitin.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fractional CMO?

My company needed help with digital marketing and consultation. We wanted a vendor that would be responsive and progressive.

Fractional CMO provided dynamic consultation on our creative cycle and digital marketing. They let us know how they felt about our approach, and we were very open to their insights. The team also helped optimize our website and marketing tech stack.

They brought in a content manager and someone to oversee the tech stack. There was also a servicing partner and the owner.

How did you come to work with Fractional CMO?

They were referred to me. They were also classmates of mine almost 20 years ago.

My company spent about $3,000 per month.

We worked together from September 2017–August 2019.

Fractional CMO was pretty solid when it came to understanding the sales cycle. They were hands-on and always told us what they could deliver. They didn’t overpromise and then later say they couldn’t do something.

How did Fractional CMO perform from a project management standpoint?

We had ZOOM calls with the team every 2–3 days. We used Asana, Google Drive, and Google Calendar. They ensured there was a Google Sheet or Excel Sheet to track the project’s progress. They were particular about following timelines. We were able to delegate the work, and they did it independently.

The knowledge they brought on board of heatmapping and how we can use analytics on the site was impressive.

The team is pretty new. I would’ve liked to see more data insights. They were good at an intermediate level of data mining, but there was quite a lot of handholding. I’m a very data-savvy person; initially, their data mining capabilities were limited, although they worked through this.

Make them understand the product to the fullest and what the business cycle is going to be. Be quite open to their feedback. If you provide them good product training and make them understand the field cycle and what the marketing objectives are, they should be able to deliver.

Bronze