The Branding Solution

FoxtelBrands is a digital branding agency in Nigeria that focuses on creating strategic brand experiences for Businesses, Products and Services. Helping start-up businesses, small businesses and financial institutions build strong customer relationships through trusted, branding solutions.

We are a team of strategic and creative professionals, sharing the same creative desire,  philosophy and strong belief in the power of great ideas. At foxtelBrands, we are committed to helping our clients create meaningful and strong relationships with their customers through creativity, communication and responsive digital channels.

2018
Ilesa, Nigeria

The Smiley's Place De Legit Stores Tk Indulgence KBoss Clothings Fabeny Travels Hair Marshal DcH Aquafarm

Social Media Marketing & Branding for Clothing Company

"They’ve done a perfect job."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

foxtelbrands developed branding and created e-commerce links on multiple social media platforms. They continue to provide support and graphics design services.

Akure, Nigeria
Adedamola Adetula
CEO, Kayboss Clothings

Thanks to foxtelbrands, social media leads and sales have increased significantly. The team’s flawless output, reliability, and responsiveness continue to impress.

I’m the CEO of a clothing brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with foxtelbrands?

We needed help with our social media presence.

foxtelbrands worked on our branding for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. They created a functionality that allows people to order by clicking on a link on these platforms. I would then get an immediate response on WhatsApp whenever one of those links is clicked. foxtelbrands also provides graphic design work.

I’ve worked with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with foxtelbrands?

I put out a notification looking for social media and branding, and they replied. They are the first provider of this kind that I’ve worked with.

The cost of their work has been roughly 40,000 Nigerian nairas (approximately $110 USD).

We started working with foxtelbrands in April 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

I didn’t have many followers when we started, but I’m currently getting 200 people checking out my profile each week. With WhatsApp alone, I couldn’t achieve many of the things I’m achieving now through social media. This has been quite helpful for my business.

How did foxtelbrands perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated over WhatsApp and email. When there was an issue with one of my accounts, they responded and fixed it immediately.

They’ve done a perfect job. They are quite attentive and helpful.

I can’t say what they should improve.

You can trust foxtelbrands with the job and not be scared of anything.

I always recommend them.