Take Control Of Your Website And Online Marketing

Foster Web Marketing provides website design, online and offline marketing for attorneys, doctors and other businesses. Services include SEO, PPC, content writing, professional book writing, social media campaigns, email campaigns, newsletters and video services. This 100% US based marketing company is devoted to using white-hat marketing tactics to help improve your business.

FWM has a proprietary content management system called Dynamic Self-Syndication (DSS) that provides an easy intuitive way for its clients to update their websites and use a variety of other marketing tools.

1998
Fairfax, VA
  • Foster Web Marketing
    10555 Main Street #470A
    Fairfax, VA 22030
  • Foster Web Marketing Washington, DC 20001

Hupy and Abraham, Keller & Keller, Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, and Davis Law Group.

Site Redesign for Legal Company

"Communication was smooth and they answered all of our questions quickly."

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Foster Web Marketing redesigned a site using a CRM system to enhance client experience. They added features to further the site’s campaigns, including downloadable content and reports.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
AJ Yolofsky
Managing Shareholder, Yolofsky Law

The site overhaul completed by Foster Web Marketing contributed to more leads being generated and increasing site compliments. The team ensured they were available for questions and adhered to the input they received. They made the process smooth and provided value worth the cost.

I’m the owner of Yolofsky Law. We provide services for estate planning and corporate legal needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

I needed the website to be more responsive to current and prospective clients. The website only existed as a static brochure and had no SEO or integration with my other web pages.

I wanted to have one of the most useful corporate and estate planning websites in the market. I wanted my clients to learn everything they need to know by coming to the site.

I chose Foster Web Marketing because they came highly recommended by other attorneys. Myself and the founder also share common experiences and interests, which contributed to me choosing them.

They performed a complete overhaul of my site. They reorganized and reformatted everything so it was more accessible to users. The site is built on a CRM platform so we are able to create and manage campaigns directly on the site. They added videos and now reports are available to download.

Foster Web Marketing provided their team and made decisions on staffing.

The site has already generated more leads for the company and people love it. I also frequently receive compliments.

There were a few misunderstandings but Foster Web Marketing always made sure to ask for our input and guidance on the project. Communication was smooth and they answered all of our questions quickly.

I appreciated the fact that my questions and comments always reached the right person on the team.

I’d like more features, but who wouldn't want that?

Overall Score I loved working with this team.
    There was a minor personnel issue along but it was addressed.
    There provided significant value for the amount we paid.
    I already refer them often.

Website Re-design and SEO for Family Law Firm

“They focus on long-term solutions to attract high-quality leads.”

2014 - Ongoing

Foster Web Marketing designed a new website for a family law firm. They upgraded UX and UI to be more relevant to the target audience, improved SEO, and tidied backlinks and content.

Richmond, Virginia
Katie Smith
Firm Administrator, Smith Strong PLC

More than 55% of visitors find the site organically. Foster Web Marketing established a mobile-friendly site and made productive suggestions. Their team was helpful and responsive.

We are a law firm that specializes in family law in Richmond and Williamsburg, Virginia. We handle divorce, custody, adoption, estate planning, elder law, and related matters. I’m the firm administrator and marketing assistant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Foster Web Marketing?

We wanted a professional website with strong organic search rankings and a good UI.

They designed a completely new website and upgraded our UX and UI. They focus on long-term solutions to attract high-quality leads. They made our site relevant for our target audience as they search for legal answers. There are multiple ways for users to enter the site and contact forms make it easy to communicate with us.

They also helped with our SEO. They eliminated toxic backlinks and weeded out material and articles that were underperforming. We have a quarterly meeting with a marketing coach and they make suggestions and divide up the work.

We interacted directly with two marketing coaches who also act as project managers.

How did you come to work with Foster Web Marketing?

We attended the Great Legal Marketing Conference in Fairfax a few years ago and met them there.

We started working together in the middle of 2014 and the relationship is ongoing.

Our organic search results have improved a lot since we started working together. As an example, we had 146 visitors yesterday. Of those, 81 came to us organically, 26 came though PPC, 17 came direct to the site, and 22 were referred. That’s a huge increase over the same time last year. Over 50% of our visitors come to us via mobile and they’ve helped us improve our mobile-friendliness. They put in panels, implemented our vision, and made suggestions.

How did Foster Web Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very productive and our team has been great. They get the work done and are very responsive. We’re really happy with them.

They’re not marketing vultures and they never go for the quick fix. They have a long-term view and focus on quality.

They are somewhat pricey but the value they provide makes up for the cost.

Web Dev for Legal Firm

They always seemed willing to go over different ideas and collaborate with us.”

Aug. - Oct. 2017

After providing a roadmap to the engagement, Foster Web Marketing built a website to increase search rankings and attract more site traffic.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Owner, Legal Firm

The new site has seen a marked increase in both organic search rankings and generated leads thanks to Foster Web Marketing’s efforts. The team consistently maintained open communication and kept to the agreed time line. Overall, a high-quality product and improved results helped justify the costs.

I’m an attorney who runs a solo practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

I approached Foster Web Marketing to design and build a new website for me.

I wanted to increase organic SEO rankings and drive more traffic to the website.

A colleague recommended Foster Web Marketing to me. While I researched other companies, I felt that they were the best fit for me.

After we had an initial conversation about my ideas and goals, they developed a clear time line for the project. They then developed the website according to my design and functionality specs.

They assigned a project manager, and there was also a team that helped complete the full project.

I’ve been very pleased with the look and feel of the new site. Additionally, our organic search results have improved, and website leads have dramatically increased.

I was very pleased with their communication. We held scheduled conference calls to discuss various items and stay on track. They always seemed willing to go over different ideas and collaborate with us.

Not only were they easy to talk to and work with, I never felt like they were trying to upsell unnecessary services.

While their cost could be lower, I got what I paid for, and I’m pleased with the results.

Overall Score As I mentioned, I was very pleased by their work and have referred them to my colleague.
    They developed a clear time line and stayed on track.
    The cost was a bit high, but, in the end, it was worth it.
    I was very happy with the new site and results.
    I’ve already referred them.

Web Development for Law Firm

"We’re very pleased with the work that Foster has done for our firm so far."

Foster replaced an outdated website with one that would reach the target audience better through online and social media marketing. They created a strategy for making it user-friendly and search optimized.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Partner, The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C.

The newly launched website brings in promising initial results. Foster’s team is flexible, responsive, and great at understanding project needs and requirements. They also had no issues with helping integrate the CRM to the website, though they could improve on providing more thorough training.

We’re a boutique law firm that specializes in wealth protection legal services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

Our existing website didn’t work the way we needed it to. We wanted to be able to expand our marketing efforts through our website and social media platforms.

We needed to create a website with relevant content that would drive potential clients looking for the services we provide. We also wanted to be able to post content on our social media accounts through one platform.

They were referred to us by our friends at Great Legal Marketing.

They interviewed our firm and developed a detailed strategy for creating a website that’s both user-friendly and optimized for attracting clients that are searching for law firms in the areas we specialize in.

Their project manager was our main contact and was wonderful to work with!

We’re very pleased with the work that Foster has done for our firm so far. We’ve started to see results in just weeks of our website going live.

The project was well managed and delivered on time. Their project manager is easy to work with and responsive to all of our requests. She helped us put our website together and integrate it with our CRM system.

Their staff really took the time to understand our business and helped us put together a strategy for attracting our target clients through our website.

The training they provided for using the operating system could have been more in-depth.

Website Development for Law Firm

"They have been really easy to work with and have addressed all of my concerns."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Foster Web Marketing developed a new company website to improve usability and overall function. They continue to provide ongoing site optimization and UI/UX expertise.

Portland, Oregon
Robert Crow
President, Robert G. Crow, PC

The website, which is now more visually appealing, easily updated, and simpler to navigate, has generated a significant increase in client traffic. Foster Web Marketing provides seamless communication across a broad team, answering questions quickly, thoroughly, and with sound guidance.

I am a solo practitioner criminal defense attorney.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

Foster Web Marketing built a new firm website. They are now improving the site optimization and user experience.

I wanted to develop a better, more comprehensive, and user-friendly website.

Foster Web Marketing has a great reputation. They have been really easy to work with and have addressed all of my concerns.

My previous website included content I had produced myself. It was not developed by a company specializing in law firms and was not the most user-friendly.

There were a number of different people from the company involved in my project. I spoke at length with several members of their staff, including the chief web marketing staffer, web designers, and content managers.

I have been very pleased with the results. The website looks good and is easier to update, and the improved navigation has increased web traffic of potential clients.

Communication was easy with everyone I encountered. Not only did they answer my questions, but they also provided valuable insight.

I was most impressed by the staff’s dedication. Questions received quick and detailed responses.

There are really no areas for improvement. Although the client relationship management tool could be a little easier to navigate, everything was thoroughly completed in a timely manner. I have no complaints about their work.

As a solo practitioner doing most work on my own I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but their price seems comparable to others.
    I am willing to refer them, although I don't particularly want to compete with others.

Web Dev, SEO, and Digital Marketing for Legal Firm

There has never been a time where we haven’t received their best one-on-one service from their company.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Besides developing a fully SEO-compliant website, Foster Web Marketing created a DDS system that tracked site analytics internally. They currently lead all digital marketing efforts (e.g., social media, blogs).

Providence, Rhode Island
Michael J. Mesolella, Esq.
Owner and Attorney, Mesolella & Associates LLC

Foster Web Marketing’s site has garnered praise for its appealing and accessible design. Furthermore, their DSS system provides an in-depth overview of the site’s metrics, which enables users to curate the site themselves. The team’s client-focused approach helps distinguish them from competitors.

I’m the owner of a law firm called Mesolella & Associates. We’re a private practice, servicing plaintiff civil justice, advocacy, personal injury, businesses, and litigation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

We needed resources to build a compressive website for our firm, leading our overall efforts to establish a digital presence across all mobile and desktop platforms. This included but was not limited to web design, social media consulting, and SEO strategy.

We wanted to create a website and implement an SEO strategy that would serve us for a vast amount of time.

We hired them over all other competitors because of their unbelievable customer service, one-on-one assistance, and customer-centric approach. They weren’t simply accruing a massive year-end cost. Rather, they could turn ideas, media, and blogs into tangible deliverables that immediately benefited both potential and existing clients.

We started from scratch, conducting initial meetings and teleconferences to educate their team about our mission, goals, practices, and daily tasks. Given their experience, they were able to create a web platform that assimilated all of our information and SEO goals. The site featured a user-friendly design, chat services to assist clients, and a data distribution service (DDS) that allowed us to internalize our web data and analyze it. Currently, they continue to oversee our SEO and digital marketing efforts.

We primarily worked with Chad (Business Development Strategist, Foster Web Marketing), a content assistant, a technical assistant, and media assistants.

Foster Web Marketing has built a beautiful, easy-to-use website, transforming our digital presence. Compared to our previous site, their web platform allows us to see all of our online metrics, review it, and implement adjustments to accommodate a dynamic client/location-based market. Instead of limiting our access to the DSS system and forcing us to go through them for simple changes, they’ve maintained full data transparency. This has empowered us to seamlessly modify the site ourselves without accruing unnecessary costs.

Working with them has been one of the easiest experiences I’ve ever had. There has never been a time where we haven’t received their best one-on-one service from their company. Chad and his team have made us feel like we’re their only client. It’s simply amazing to work with them.

I appreciate their customer service and data transparency. We have the ability to access our site on a level that no other company allows.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score This is the best legal marketing experience I've had to date.
    We can make our own appointments and easily integrate calendar entries with the company.
    They're affordable and flexible. For the quality of their services, their pricing is reasonable.
    Compared to our prior company, they're stellar.
    I would refer them to anyone in my field without hesitation.

SEO & PPC Services for Personal Injury Law Firm

“They force us to keep our mind on our marketing.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, Foster Web revamped and optimized a legal website for a rebranding initiative. The team continues to provide SEO and PPC services.

Henderson, Nevada
Cory Jones
Managing Partner, Jones Wilson LLP

Foster Web's efforts have paid off, leading to improved local rankings and greater brand awareness. Their focus, responsiveness, and availability contribute to a rewarding collaboration.

I am the managing partner of Jones Wilson LLP, a small personal injury law firm in the Las Vegas area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

We needed help refreshing and optimizing our website. We also wanted to increase our online presence to reach more people in the area and expand our business.

At the time, we were part of a larger firm and wanted to rebrand ourselves as a strictly personal injury law firm.

Our prior SEO and marketing contractor was leaving the workforce and recommended we approach Foster Web. We met with their principals at length to find out what they could do and how they would do it. They were incredibly helpful and informative throughout the process.

We work with a project manager and various writers.

We have seen a noticeable increase in our rankings, especially locally. We have moved to the first page for many keywords and are now in the top three on Google's geographical rankings.

How did the Foster Web Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been extremely attentive to all of our concerns. They have also been quite diligent in following up and meeting the goals we have set.

What impresses you about the Foster Web Marketing?

They force us to keep our mind on our marketing.

Sometimes, I feel we get lost in the metrics. I know it is important to measure progress, but some of the things we discuss are not always very meaningful to me.

Web Dev and Design for Estate Planning Legal Firm

The company and its people are first-rate, and the service is incredible.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Foster Web Marketing provides a comprehensive variety of digital marketing services, including site design, web development, and general marketing to generate quality leads.

Newport Beach, USA
Jonathan Johnson
COO, Meier Law Firm

Foster Web Marketing’s designs have garnered enthusiastic praise from internal stakeholders. The team took a collaborative, customer-centric approach, which helped build a strong relationship. They communicated effectively, responded quickly to issues, and demonstrated a passion for their work.

I’m the COO of Meier Law Firm. We specialize in estate planning, elder law, special needs, and asset protection.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

We needed resources for website development, design, and marketing.

We wanted to create a dynamic website to convert prospects into clients.

We found them through an attorney referral and compared them to other vendors we found online.

They collaborated with us to develop and design our website in addition to providing marketing services.

We worked with numerous people who had excellent interpersonal skills and were experts in their respective fields.

Currently, we’re still measuring the conversion and success rate, so we don’t have any hard metrics. However, we’re certainly happy with the outcome of our design and our relationship with them.

They have a very effective workflow and communicate well.

I equate this experience to a five-star hotel but with web service and design. The company and its people are first-rate, and the service is incredible. They really prioritize their customers; we feel like they care about us and our company first and foremost. Regarding their process, they’re incredibly patient, and there’s a real sense that they love what they do. They’re purpose-driven and do everything with excellence. Customers should not trip over dollars while picking up pennies because Foster Web Marketing has proven to be top class. They provide a holistic approach to digital marketing and website services.

While they’re not perfect, they remain accountable for any mistakes and immediately correct them.

Web Development for Legal Service

"We worked together as a team and they listened closely to my feedback."

Dec. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Foster Web Marketing developed a website and provided training for its features including a document security system (DSS) program.

Jacksonville Beach
Douglas Clifton
Owner/Attorney at Law, Clifton law Office, P.A.

The website is easy to use and manage. Foster Web delivered a comprehensive and professional service—tailoring their service to every need. Their amiable nature and clear communication made for an enjoyable engagement.

I am the owner of Clifton Law Office, a new firm practicing in personal injury and criminal defense law.

For what projects/services did your company hire Foster Web Marketing?

I hired Foster Web Marketing to build a website and to digitally secure my documentation.

I wanted a clean website that easy to navigate, informative, and allowed me to continually add content.

They were recommended to us by other attorneys.

I contacted them and they explained in detail my options and the services they provide. I gave them a budget and he created the package that would fit my initial needs while also allowing future growth.

Their project manager and design team conducted several phone meetings to discuss our options for color, practice areas, and content. After I sent them samples of websites I liked, we discussed my background, experience, personal life. We decided to go with a more personable content approach and their team sent me drafts of their work for revisions or comments.

Once content and designs were set, I provided the photos I wanted on the site. Then, they fully developed the site and sent it to me for approval. However, I decided to change the name of my firm and Foster Web changed everything to reflect my request.

After my final approval, we launched the site. Then, their team trained me on the document security system (DSS) program, content management, and other features.

I was assigned a project manager, a design team, and a content team.

It is still very early, and we do not have metrics comparing the site to competing legal sites. However, the site is easy to use and I have complete control. I can add content daily and whenever I had problems learning to use the features, Foster Web immediately helped out.

They were amazing in every aspect—management, communication, scheduling, content, training and follow up. Knowing that I am a new firm and on a limited budget, they tailored a plan to my needs.

They always had quick responses to all my questions. I was able to speak directly with their employees, and they sent everything to me to be approved. We worked together as a team and they listened closely to my feedback.

Their team is full of great people. I was very nervous starting my own practice, but they made the process enjoyable. I cannot say enough great things about Foster Web and how the project was handled.

No, I don't see any.

Overall Score I want to thank them for the brilliant work they've done.
    They were on-point with scheduling.
    They were worth every penny.
    The quality of their deliverables were amazing.
    I wouldn't want any of my competitors to use them.

Reputation Management and Web Design for Legal Firm

“They’re good people, and I can’t say enough great things about Foster. … Don’t wait to hire them.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Replacing a poor past provider, Foster updated a website to make it more dynamic and user-friendly. The team managed design and dev, focusing on key calls-to-action. Now, they provide 20 hours of support/month.

Florida
Simone DeLoach
Director of Marketing, DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.

Besides being honest and ethical, Foster has top-notch talent to complete projects. They are a true partner, listening and collaborating to build the best products possible. Their work increased organic site traffic by 19% and attracted significant business.

I’m the director of marketing at the law firm DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis. We have six attorneys, and our practice areas are injury law, estate planning, elder law, real estate and association law, litigation, and probate.

What challenge were you trying to address with Foster Web Marketing?

We had an old, static website that wasn’t mobile-friendly or bringing in clients. Our previous service provider gave us a quote for updating the old site and also for making a mobile-friendly version, which seemed redundant. We wanted one site that was visually stimulating, provided tracking, and also mobile-responsive; we thought they were trying to take advantage of us, so we decided to look for a new provider.

From the beginning, we worked very closely on designing the site and making sure it matched our brand. Foster modified our content to make the site easier to find and attract more clients. They built a site that’s beautiful, responsive, and easy to navigate. One key component we wanted was a call-to-action, so Foster included a video with large buttons right on the home screen to schedule an appoint, get free information, or come to a seminar.

Now that the site’s built, we have 20 hours a month with Foster that we can use however we see fit, to talk about online review strategy to videos or anything in between. With our other provider, it was a complex process to get things changed on the site, and often it was done incorrectly, but Foster made it so I can do simple changes when necessary. If it’s something big, I can email the dev team and they take care of it. For example, they created a portal where our clients can watch videos, and they made a slideshow for a ribbon cutting ceremony we did.

We also participate in Foster’s reputation management services, which allows me to monitor and respond to reviews placed nearly anywhere online. I get an email notification whenever someone reviews us, and Foster provides a platform where all the reviews are collected and I can respond in there instead of visiting each separate social media site.

I’ve talked to a few team members and gotten to know them, but Cody Moulton [Digital Marketing Strategist] is my main liaison, which I like because it’s streamlined and efficient.

How did you come to work with Foster Web Marketing?

I originally heard about Foster at a legal marketing conference, and I liked their positivity and knowledgeability. After we left our old provider, I did an RFP and made sure to include Foster in the process. We liked that they’re an American company and have a good reputation, so we hired them.

To date, we've spent approximately $60,000.

We began working together in September 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

We’ve had great success with the site; it’s increased over 19% in organic traffic since October 2016. People are finding us online, downloading our free information, reading reviews, filling out contact forms, using the live chat function, etc. We’re building our baseline still, but the site is definitely bringing in business.

How did Foster Web Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. When Hurricane Irma hit, our office lost power, so I asked Foster to put a notice on our website, and they had it up within an hour.

Cody is amazing, and I have a strategic phone call with him about once a month to talk about marketing and how we can improve the site. He doesn’t just answer questions, but he also gives recommendations and is willing to try new things.

When we first started, Foster knew we were apprehensive because of our previous provider. Chad Foster [Business Development Strategist] worked hard to make us feel appreciated and respected, and the whole team was honest and ethical, which is extremely important. A lot of companies don’t have their client’s best interests in mind, but Foster does and that makes them a great partner.

I consider them an industry leader because they’re innovative, creative, and always striving to do better. They offer ongoing education, so I can watch a webinar once a month and gain marketing skills to become more self-sufficient. They know a lot and are talented, but they don’t condescend or make you feel stupid. Everyone on the team is nice and enjoyable to work with and wants to make sure you understand so you can be a fully-contributing partner. They’re good people, and I can’t say enough great things about Foster.

I've been 100% satisfied. If anything, the relationship just gets stronger and stronger.

Advice for potential customers?

Don’t wait to hire them. The sooner you work with them, the sooner your site will get where it needs to be. Listen to Foster’s guidance and make time for all the help they offer.

Overall Score It's been an overwhelmingly positive experience.
    I've been 100% satisfied with their work.
    We already have.