Your full-spectrum software delivery partner.

Forte Group is a full-spectrum software solutions resource for businesses seeking exceptional engineering talent and extraordinary software. We work with IT enterprises, business leaders, and technology companies to accelerate and evolve applications that consistently achieve valuable business outcomes.

We’re headquartered in Chicago, with delivery offices in Argentina, Belarus, and Ukraine.

2000
Chicago, IL
  • 33 Zheleznodorozhnaya St., Office 809
    Minsk, MI 220089
    Belarus
  • 32 Zhyvova St.
    Ternopil', TE 46000
    Ukraine

BMO Harris Bank, Serta Simmons Bedding, CNH Industrial, Verizon, Donnelly Financial Services (DFIN), Redbox, Tinder, DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange

The U.S.'s largest marine trade association improves efficiency by shedding legacy systems Image

Challenge

• Reduce the cost of maintaining NMMA's customer database system.
  • Build a new custom application to replace the legacy system.
  • Build an MVP in less than five months.

Our solution

• Introduced agile software methodologies to the organization.
  • Built an automated testing platform that ensured production-ready
software.
  • Automated previously manual data input processes and integrated with CRM.
  • New web-based application features improved workflow, enhanced UI, and increased performance.
  • Results

• Migration from a legacy system to the web-based application in five months
    • Implementation of an improved, automated data flow
    • Seamless integration with two back-end systems

“Forte Group adapted to our needs and challenged us to think outside of the box by providing various options to improve the end product. Their expertise, product support and customer service made for a smooth transition to the new system. Based on our experience with the Forte team, we would recommend them to any business looking for support.”

-Scott Berry, Director of Engineering Standards, National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)

How BMO Harris reduced business continuity planning review time by 40 Percent Image

How BMO Harris reduced business continuity planning review time by 40 Percent

Challenge

• Manual processes made it difficult to keep the integrity of version control, due dates, and timelines.
    • Messy workflows resulted in an inefficient, error-prone review system with a high cost of maintenance.
    • BMO needed a software solution that facilitated automated quality assurance (QA) reviews.

• Quara: a custom web
    application that brings the company’s internal systems, compliance regulations, and departments together
  • Quara allows users to review, revise, and approve business continuity plans (BCPs) in a central, secure location
  • Manual processes were automated and streamlined the business continuity planning process more efficient, freeing resources from the BMO team

• Up to 40% reduction in review time
    • 20% time savings
    • Expanded reporting and data analysis capabilities

“Quara is a great tool and has done a lot to improve our practices. Now, we have a lot of ideas about how Quara can go even further. That’s the best part: Based on how it was built, it has satisfied every requirement we’ve had and more. It’s taken us to a whole new level.”

-Linda Bean, Business Continuity Project Manager, BMO Harris Bank

Pre-Launch Testing for a Large E-Commerce Store Image

Pre-Launch Testing for a Large E-Commerce Store

Challenge

• Help Serta enter into a competitive direct-to-consumer mattress and bedding market.
    • Stabilize and launch a new e-commerce platform in less than six months.
    • Fix quality assurance (QA) issues with the existing platform.

Our solution

• Create a seamless customer experience.
    • A new automated performance testing platform
    stabilized the application.
  • Continuous integration: QA and testing checkpoints were built into the delivery system.
  • The resulting application, Tomorrow Sleep, generated $30M in sales within its first year.
  • Results

• After the launch, the B2C e-commerce platform helped Tomorrow Sleep grow from $0 to $30 million in revenue in less than one year
    • QA and continuous integration implementation
    • Full launch of a custom e-commerce platform in less than six months

“Forte Group definitely was one of the factors for Serta being able to attract leading brands. With Forte’s help, we were able to make Serta an effective competitor in the direct-to-consumer mattress space.”

-Brian Walker, CTO at Serta-Simmons Bedding

Custom progressive web app disrupts legal services hiring in just six months

Challenge

• Create a custom application that connected law firms with legal talent quickly.
    • Using user feedback, define and validate how the application would function from a technology standpoint.

Our solution

• Lawyer Exchange transformed from a business idea to a working product in just six months.
    • Application features payment integration,
    proposal history, ratings, reviews, and referral options in a seamless UX/UI.
  • Built with a microservices architecture, the platform is easy to scale with new features.

• 6 months from idea to launch
    • Scalable platform on microservices architecture
    • Seamless UI for in-app payments and reporting

“Not only did we get what we expected, but they also brought things to our attention that we hadn’t even thought of. That has helped to make the entire application even better than what we initially imagined.”

-Bob Meltzer, CEO and Founder of LawyerExchange

QA & Dev for Insurance Company

"All resources have proven to be flexible and agile."

May 2008 - Aug. 2014

Forte Group provided staff augmentation services. Their team supplied QA testers and data migration services.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Lake Forest, Illinois
    Dmitry Plotkin
    Sr Director QA of BA Group, Trustmark Insurance

Forte Group was very successful. Their team was highly effective. They were very passionate and always provided helpful insights.

I have worked with Forte Group going back more years then I care to recall and across multiple employers. Primarily during these engagements I was in the Role of a QA Manager, Test Manager, Director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

I primarily used Forte Group for Staff Augmentation within the QA, BA, and Dev departments.

Most of the project were new system implementations with complex data migration events.

Every consulting company claims they are better then their competitors and yet they all depend on more or less the same pool of candidates to staff from so in my opinion what is actually different between various consulting companies is their culture and what they value. In meeting with this vendor and discussing what they value, how the see the industry, trends, and where/how they recruit I saw a company that: is hungry to succeed, is open to taking risks and sharing risks, is always looking for new ideas based on past learning, and that really values people and relationships.

As mentioned earlier I have partnered with this vendor across multiple employers and projects. Typically before reaching out I will have some high level idea of what sort of resources I am looking for, what skill sets I need, and what the project timelines look like. If there is long term work, and there usually is, I also try to manage my work so that we are constantly gradually building up the team and gradually re-distributing resources across projects. I like to build up area SME's and have an organization with some Hierarchy.

This really just depends. I had project with resources spread all over the globe and projects that were just staffed with resources in Chicago. What was a little different was working with teams in the former soviet block. Not a lot of consulting companies offer those resources and I found the overlap in timezone, their skillets, and general aptitude for the work to be wonderful.

If I was not successful with their resources I would obviously not have a long relationship with this firm. I have not had ANY projects that failed and actually quite a few people that were brought on for staff aug ended up converting to FTE's and a few are still in their places of conversion.

This is key! To me it's all one team. You can have different responsibilities but you either succeed or fail together. Forte is open to either aligning with your workflow, suggesting theirs, or generally best is having a hybrid solution. All resources have proven to be flexible and agile.

The passion and drive. All projects have ups and down, periods when things appear to be impossible, and tough conversations. Forte always came of as committed, they had faith in the work, provided helpful insight, and always had our back,

I really like this firm and have nothing to offer around improvement.

Overall Score The best!
      Very easy!
      The cost was reasonable for the quality you get.
      Exceptional. I prefer Quality vs Quantity
      Already do, always.

Recruiting for Machinery & Equipment Manufacturer

"Their customer service gets me what I need."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Forte Group provides staffing resources. Specifically, they identify, screen, and help interview designers. The client provides training and offers feedback delivered through the vendor’s HR team.

Delivering quotes and candidates quickly, Forte Group has become an ongoing partner. The pre-interview legwork they do and adaptability allows them to find candidates that perfectly fit the clients morphing needs over many years. Customers can expect a full-service partner.

I’m the UI/UX product design manager for a machinery manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Forte Group?

They started as our main supplier. At the time, I was working as a design lead and wasn’t part of the choice to bring them in. We had a lot of work and didn’t want to hire any full-time employees so they were able to place designers for our UI/UX work very rapidly.

At first, they placed two designers with the skillsets we needed. They had to be able to deliver advanced design work. We were working on displaying products, and they were working on some of the vehicle apps and internal apps I want to say. Specifically, they did asset deliverables for the imagery — all the images and pictures that come out of the design. They also helped the informational architecture and workflows at the beginning.

They had three main deliverables: the specification requirements, the pixel measurements, and the interaction documents detailing how it works. Forte simply provided us with the resources and we trained them internally.

They hire a designer for our team and then that designer works through us. I work directly with our account manager, Peter (Senior Account Executive, Forte Group), and their HR rep and their accounts receivable team. That’s my normal day-to-day with them and I enjoy working with them a lot because they’re able to do things fast.

We’ve spent around $2,000,000–$3,000,000 so far with them, at around $500,000 per year.

We’ve been working with them since October 2015. Right now we have four designers working on our team, and we’ve had as many as eight depending on our needs.

Our biggest metric was them being able to place a designer for us that didn’t need any additional training and fit with our needs. One of the things they do very well is they’re able to adapt to our changing needs. I call into the interviews when we’re placing someone, but what Forte does really well is that when I review multiple candidates they’re all meeting the base-level requirement. Now, I can be part of the process and find the right fit.

If I’m in an interview and someone isn’t really who they seem on paper, I’ll give them different screening questions to use and they’ll integrate them. This helps me expend less effort in screening the candidates. Another metric is their response time. We have to do quotations of work and I need to know right away if I need 150 hours of work how much it’ll cost. They’re able to turn those numbers around very quickly.

How did Forte Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had multiple account managers over the years and they’ve all been successful at being able to anticipate and focus on our needs. We touch base regularly, whether that’s in-person or over the phone and they’ll check in to make sure the work is being done and the designers are on-track. Traditionally, if there is a performance issue, I will reach out to them. They’re not part of our day-to-day since we haven’t really had those kinds of issues.

The speed and accuracy of the data they provide me with are amazing. I’ve worked with other suppliers in the past and their turnaround time is very slow. With Forte, I can send a note now and they could give it back to me before the end of the day. Their customer service gets me what I need.

The other thing I want to note is their HR support. I can’t give any of the designers performance reviews since they’re not my employees but I work directly with Forte’s HR group. They provide reviews and I can see the growth. I can see that my information is being given to the designers.

Our one struggle — and this might be the same for every supplier we work with — is with tools. There are so many security hoops we have to jump through. We have challenges with VPNs breaking and communication things going out, but Forte does what they can to support that. It’s very challenging on everyone’s end, but that would be it. It might be more out of their control as well.

Be open to their suggestions when it comes to recruiting because they do know best since they’ve been doing it for years. I’ve had situations when I was hedging on someone because they lacked the perfect background, but they assured me they would be a good fit. They’ll find the people for you which stops you from putting in too much effort. They’re going to send you good people. I try to step off of my micromanaging.

Overall Score The best part of working with them is that there’s very little I have to do. I can let the car drive itself. Issues are rare.
      They’ve kept my rates locked since 2015. It’s so much better than the rest of the market.
      I’ve recommended them to multiple other people.

Staff Augmentation for AI & ML Company

"Their product managers were top notch and their developers were supplied at a very good price."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Forte Group augmented the staff of an AI and ML company. The team provided developers conducted their own discovery session and built out features and functionality for the client in .NET.

Kit Mackie
    CTO, NexLP

The engagement helped the client deliver on promises to some of their largest companies, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Forte Group provides reliable developers at a reasonable rate. The team provides a high level of customer service and support.

NexLP is a bleeding edge artificial intelligence and machine learning company. The company was founded by leading data scientists and legal investigation experts to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the e-discovery, risk and compliance markets. NexLP’s technology vision is to structure unstructured data to better support AI and ML solutions in the communication analysis and predictive modeling space. I run the software engineering and data science team. I am entirely responsible for delivery of product. I manage engineering, data science, testing, product management, user experience, performance, scalability, and documentation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

The NexLP platform helps legal and compliance teams gain actionable insights from data through AI and machine learning. NexLP helps teams make sense of structured and unstructured data to drive operational efficiency and proactive risk mitigation. Our development team was working toward the release plan for the year.

However, with the team at full capacity, the release plan began to experience gaps that forced us to deprioritize multiple features. Specifically, certain features providing third-party integrations, data exports, and data imports have been requested by several of our customers. We knew we needed outside help to build those features, and after reviewing several delivery partners, we chose to move forward with Forte Group.

We hired Forte Group’s managed team to accelerate our development efforts without affecting the current release plan. Our team’s goal was to build and enhance third-party integrations and NexLP’s data import and export capabilities. These features could be worked on independently without affecting the primary development team’s progress.

We worked with Forte Group in the past, utilizing their staff augmentation services. We knew that they would be able to provide us with great engineering talent and high-quality solutions.

It was a set of subsequent projects rather than one big project. The Forte team conducted their own discovery session, then broke down the features in each user story that they organized in the story map. From there, we estimated and prioritized the stories and created a roadmap of releases going forward for a year.

First, the team worked to enhance integrations with our partners in the eDiscovery space: Relativity and Reveal. After that, the team worked to enhance our data export capabilities, following by data import. Most importantly, since we’re operating in the big data space, high performance was crucial for all planned features.

The Forte team was comprised of two full-stack .NET developers, one QA engineer, and a part-time product owner.

Forte’s team successfully released each of our planned features over a series of releases. They quickly onboarded onto our complex code base and figured out all the required dependencies for features in their scope. This helped us deliver on our promises to some of our biggest customers. Those customers were impressed by the quality and performance of capabilities Forte’s team delivered.

We collaborated effectively using a Scrum framework. The team planned their work in two-week iterations, which helped us shift direction due to changing priorities, if necessary. The product owner was the face of the team. He not only worked with the Forte team to help them get a better understanding of our product, users and their use cases, but he also helped them with day-to-day issues in order to deliver planned features on time for every sprint.

Forte provided an end to end software delivery package. They managed all responsibilities, from product management to engineering to testing. This left me with no need to fill gaps, as I could count on the Forte team to manage their delivery without issue. Their product managers were top notch and their developers were supplied at a very good price.

None that I can think of. Overall, it was a great partnership that allowed us to meet our delivery goals and keep our customers happy.

Staff Augmentation for Insurance Platform

"This partnership has been instrumental in the success of our organization."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Forte Group provided staff augmentation services for an insurance platform. Their team was a premier partner for QA testing and development on the project.

Forte Group has been successful in building and enhancing the platform. Their team had a very effective workflow. They improved the project constantly. They were very impressive throughout.

I am the Chief Technology Officer at Insureon, the leading online small commercial / micro-insurance platform in North America. We’ve served more than 350,000 small businesses with more than $1 billion total premiums delivered. We operate multiple web platforms that leverage our proprietary end-to-end integrated agency management, website, and online search capabilities to grow our business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

Since 2012, we’ve partnered with Forte Group to build and improve upon our Insureon platform. In our eight years of working together, Forte has provided us with staff augmentation and team augmentation services, both off-shore and locally.

Since Insureon was founded in 2011, we’ve worked hard to build upon and improve the platform to what it is today—the largest online marketplace for small-business insurance in the United States. In that time, we’ve worked on numerous improvements, including a test automation framework, cloud migration, additional features, and platform improvements that have enhanced Insureon’s stability, speed, and user experience.

We were looking for a delivery partner that could offer smart, technically proficient people and teams that would work well with our internal team. We also needed flexibility, as our development needs scale up and down. All of this had to come at an affordable cost. Throughout the last eight years, we’ve found Forte to be an ideal fit to those needs. On several occasions, we’ve opted to hire several high-quality placements from the Forte team to join our internal team. Forte Group has become our premier partner in staff augmentation, quality assurance, and testing services. Forte offers a unique approach and is creative in making our partnership successful.

Throughout our partnership with Forte Group, we’ve built and initiated dozens of improvements to the Insureon platform, bolstered by improved test practices through building and maintaining our current test automation framework. We are now integrated with every major U.S. carrier.

The size of the team has varied over the course of our engagement, but we’ve utilized off- and on-shore resources from Forte Group. Our current team consists of five .NET developers and two test automation / quality assurance engineers.

Forte has been successful in helping us build, support, and enhance our platform. This partnership has been instrumental in the success of our organization.

We have consistently hired and promoted Forte team members—they’re an extension of our own team and operate fluidly, both on- and off-shore. The length of our partnership—eight years—speaks to its success.

What continues to impress me about Forte is their ability to find, hire, and place talented IT professionals quickly. Forte’s teams have been embedded with our internal teams for years and consistently work and mesh well with our internal teams.

We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our process, product, and how we serve our customers. Forte Group has been an excellent partner in that steady improvement.

Software Systems Development Augmentation for Golf Tech

"I am incredibly pleased and impressed with the quality and skills they provide and possess."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A golf supply firm hired Forte Group to provide staffing after intracompany reductions. Maintaining several legacy products, they fulfill QA and ongoing software development functions.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Rickman, Tennessee
    Hoby Smith
    Senior Software Engineer, EZLinks / GolfNow

Forte Group resolved quality issues, causing the product to be more stable. They also rolled out several new features. Their team is communicative despite time zone differences and is incredibly knowledgable. They're dedicated and go above and beyond.

I am a senior software engineer for a company that provides products and services for the Golf industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

My department is responsible for several legacy products. After several acquisitions over the years, staffing was reduced significantly. Forte provides staffing that fulfills Q/A and ongoing software development functions.

Increase resource bandwidth in general with additional staff members, address and increase quality issues across the product set, resolve large areas of outstanding tech debt and modernize broad areas of the products.

Forte Group was already providing staffing for other areas of our organization, and had earned a good reputation while doing so. Choosing them for additional staffing services appeared to be a low risk, wise choice.

We are a Scrum/Agile shop. Forte Group staff members participate in our normal routine, like all teams. These products are legacy with a fairly large user base. As such, there's constant flux in the product, new functionality and expansion, as well as resolution of technical debt and quality issues. Forte Group staff members work in all areas, assisting in all areas of the product.

This particular team includes 3 Forte Group staff members; 2 are developers/engineers, 1 is QA. The rest of the team is a mix of domestic and off shore resources, including other devs/engineers and PO.

The Forte Group staff members resolved lots of quality issues and the product is much more stable today as a result. They have also assisted in rolling out several major new features. Soon, they will assist in in larger re-engineering efforts on back end and front end areas of the products. They have done very well with all of the above. Also, with all of them being offshore on different time zones, they have worked well to stay organized and focused with a minimal of available domestic team management on a daily basis.

The entire team communicates very well and frequently through the day. The off shore team is spread across 5 time zones and work together very well during non-domestic regular work times. All team members communicating constantly as needed via Slack, etc, including domestic staff. Obviously, this is given time zone availability constraints.

The staff members are very sharp. I am incredibly pleased and impressed with the quality and skills they provide and possess. Forte Group provides a great administrative support structure. Working with the Forte Staff around the team is great and has worked really well. They have gone to greater lengths than any contractor I've worked with to provide equipment and resources as needed for various jobs, and really just to support the staff members in general. They have dedicated admin support staff for these purposes and it works really well.

As always, there are a few areas that could improve. Mostly from our side, such as providing better direction, planning, etc, so they can focus more efficiently on various tasks. Of course, communication is always a challenge with any group, especially for distributed teams. So, always seeking to improve habits and techniques around reducing "head gap" on the team.

Overall Score Great experience in all areas working with Forte Group
      Coordinating with both domestic and non-domestic staff is a huge challenge, on both sides. To the degree possible, they do really well.
      N/A... I am not involved in the cost or billing processes. But, don't want to downvote their review as a result.
      Both staff support services and technical staff do great jobs. The technical staff is very sharp and works hard to provide strong quality output.
      Great experience, why wouldn't I?

Managed Services for Risk & Compliance Solutions Company

“They were great at stepping aback and looking at the bigger picture of what our company needed to do to be successful.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Forte Group provides managed services and direct employee placement with a financial solutions company in Chicago. They field development teams for specific projects as well as candidates for senior positions.

Nick Hall

The development work provided by the Forte Group teams was consistently high-quality and well thought out. Their project management team was incredibly organized and efficient, maintaining structured and effective communication around all elements of their work.

When I worked with Forte Group, I was a Solution Owner and IT Director at a Financial Solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Forte Group?

The main challenge we had at that company was an enormous backlog of software improvements from tech debt to new features to entirely new softwares that we wanted to build. We just could not seem to qualify, validate, and hire fast enough to keep up with that demand.

Forte provided two things for us. One was to effectively give us a scrum team that could come in and campion our backlog, get our stuff built and train any of our in-house employees on what they had developed. From there, our team would take over or just make sure it was running smoothly before they moved on to something else.

I had two managed services teams here in Chicago that I worked with directly, each of which was between 6–8 people. As the relationship grew, we added a third managed services team that was located in Belarus.

How did you come to work with Forte Group?

Forte Group had actually helped place me in my role at my company, so I knew they were capable of fielding qualified candidates and that our team was in need of exactly that kind of service. I was able to build on that personal relationship and help expand its footprint with our company.

I’m not sure what the total budget at this point is, but it was over $2,000,000 in the time that I was there.

They started their work for the company in January 2017 and are continuing to work with them, although I am no longer a part of the interaction.

In the projects that we used Forte for, there was just no way that we were going to get those projects off the ground without Forte’s help. Because they gave us a managed services team rather than a couple of individuals, their ramp-up time was extremely small.

They were able to figure out what they were going after, intelligently suggest features and ideas that we hadn’t thought of and improve our product offerings overall. That was very much a credit to their team’s experience and ability to execute.

It was clear throughout our engagement with them that they cared more about building a great project at the end of the day than what their billable hours looked like, so there was never a case where we received a deliverable with gaps in its functionality or even a time when all of their work wasn’t perfectly documented for us to keep track of.

How did Forte Group perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the scrum masters that Forte sourced ended up managing multiple projects under me, and he was by far the best project manager I have ever had the chance to work with. Our team developed clear rules around how we wanted to work, how we wanted to operate, and how we wanted to communicate. He took all that feedback and made sure that we were accountable and responsible for those particular rules for the good of the overall projects.

They were great at stepping back and looking at the bigger picture of what our company needed to do to be successful and then presenting us with the pros and cons of developing one thing versus another in terms of how it would affect that larger picture of things.

In the team that I was provided originally, half of them hadn’t ever worked together before, a couple of them were software engineers who were filling QA roles instead, and yet they all came together to accomplish the goals that we set in front of them, regardless of how lofty those goals were.

They always did a good job of keeping me abreast of their higher-level conversations about how people were feeling about the progress of the project. At the same time, I could provide transparency around how I felt we were moving, and that allowed them to anticipate what was coming next in a much better way than they would ever have been able to otherwise. That level of transparency and camaraderie was absolutely invaluable to the project.

Our particular technology stack and architectural approach were often not the best fit for the goals that we were giving them to work towards. They really tried to position themselves as a partner at first in debating what the best approach to each project would be, but as time wore on, they became less eager to collaborate and tended to just ask what we needed and execute it.

The people at Forte are incredibly knowledgeable and have a huge amount of combined experience. If you’re thinking about scoping a project, it’s extremely valuable to get to the root of the problem and find a practical approach to solving it. The earlier you get them involved, the faster they will be able to hit the ground running and the more momentum they will have to get up to speed.

Overall Score No headbutting, no issues, and complete transparency around every issue we could have had.
      In any project there’s a lot you can’t control, but they get pretty darn close.

Remote App Testing for Software Provider

"They integrated as part of the client team extremely efficiently."

Nov. 2011 - Ongoing

Forte Group was responsible for providing ongoing testing for a software testing firm's third-party client. Their goal was to maintain the customer's product quality through remote testing of their application.

Naperville, Illinois
    Lee Barnes
    CTO, Utopia Solutions

Forte Group's work effectively enhanced the quality of the third-party client's product. The Forte team integrated seamlessly with the customer's own development team, and they were quick to come up to speed with internal processes. Their efficiency and tech expertise made for a great engagement.

Utopia Solutions is a software quality and testing firm. We help our clients improve the way they develop and test software through project based solutions and managed services. I am the CTO responsible for the delivery of our services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

We hired Forte to build a managed service testing team to provide ongoing testing services to one of our strategic clients.

Integrate with the client's development teams to high quality functional testing to maintain product quality

We selected Forte based on their reputation for providing exceptional QA and testing services

We built a team of 15 testing resources consisting of both onsite and offshore members. The team consisted of both test analysts and test automation engineers and was responsible for testing a series of integrated system for a client in the education space. The team has been a key part of the client's development efforts for over 9 years.

The team consisted of an average of approximately 15 people over the duration of the project.

The client was able to significantly improve product quality through both quality assurance activities as well as Forte's testing services.

The workflow between the client and the Forte team has been extremely smooth from the beginning. They integrated as part of the client team extremely efficiently.

The ability to come up to speed with the client's environment and domain/application knowledge was extremely efficient.

None that come to mind.

Staff Augmentation for Web & Mobile Dev Firm

"They are always looking for ways to improve."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Forte Group provided additional mobile developers, web developers, and QA testers. Their team rewrote the automation suite and added functionalities to the e-commerce site.

Mike Walsh, MBA
    Director of Engineering, EZLinks

Forte Group created a great automation suite and significantly improved the process. The development team increased capacity for the company. The workflow was effective and their team was very supportive.

I am the Director of Engineering for the Web and Mobile development teams that deliver solutions for our business to consumer line of business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

We had a need for additional development and QA team members and Forte came to the table with solid candidates that hit the ground running. The QA team completely re-wrote our automation suite and the developers immediately added value to our in progress development efforts for our e-commerce site.

Deliver higher levels of quality and deliver our product teams new features.

I had some prior experience with Forte and was impressed with their organization and the team members that they supplied. Working with our CTO we determined they would be a good fit for what we were looking for at our company.

Two of the team members were added to support our feature development for our web e-commerce site, another two team members were added to support our mobile application and three team members were added to our QA team to build out our automation.

4 Developers, 2 for Web Full Stack Development, 2 for React Native Mobile Development and 3 for QA manual and automation testing

Our automation suite was completely rebuilt and improved our coverage by 40% over our previous suite and we were able to keep pace when added new feature / functionality. Our development teams were able to add additional velocity and deliver more feature work as defined by our Product team.

Very effective

They are always looking for ways to improve and are very supportive of their team members and supporting our company.

None I can think of at this time.

Staff Augmentation for North American Logistics Company

"My Forte representative; whenever I needed anything she did whatever she could to help."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Forte Group provides staff augmentation to help the client shift direction and increase productivity.

Heather Pettinger
    IT Quality Assurance Manager, Redwood Logistics

Forte Group quickly learned the process and has jumped in contributing to one of the client's most successful releases. The staff has seamlessly integrated with the client's team. Their support has made for a successful project so far.

I am the IT QA Manager for Redwood Logistics.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

Our company leadership wanted to shift direction and increase productivity and to help provide that in a quick turnaround we needed to augment our staff.

Be able to have enough resources to successfully test (and deploy) important new features for our business.

We’ve reached out to them in the past to work on a project and when the need arose here recently, we reached back out in hopes they could help us.

I’d prefer not to talk I specifics.

QA team had a mgr and four other QA’s; two Sr and two mid-level plus one other senior consultant before augmenting our staff with additional QA.

With the addition of the QA from Forte we were able to have one of our most successful releases on this application. The Forte QA was able to jump right in, learn the app, and get testing.

The Forte QA was able to seemlessly become part of our team

Not that I can think of right now

Cross Platform Dev for Advertising Company

"Every resource could be trusted to do their assignments with minimal supervision and great results."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Forte Group provides software development and QA services with the aim of reproducing the functionality of a legacy desktop solution while supporting multiple other platforms.

Alex Kreston
    Director QA, Marketing & Advertising Company

The project has allowed stakeholders to keep their technology up-to-date while increasing their customer base. The specialists have turned around their tasks quickly, fostering an effective project management style.

Advertisement planning and management software company providing services to a number of global Fortune 500 and other companies across the world. My role as a QA Director to oversee strategy and execution of all quality assurance processes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Forte Group?

Software development and QA.

Reproduce functionality of an outdated desktop platform while supporting multiple versions of old and new platforms.

Forte is a long time trusted partner that has been providing top quality resources for various projects in the past.

Forte provided several off-shore teams of software developers and QA engineers. Each team has been responsible for their own portion of the project work while communicating with management and synchronizing efforts to reach common goals and fully developed functionality on par with sprint deployment schedule.

3-4 developers to 1 QA analyst.

This is a major project that will allow business too match current market trends and stay current while maintaining and increasing customer base.

Project management was effective. all our requests have been handled quickly and with satisfactory results.

When we needed additional resources they had been found in a very short time and provided great service with minimal learning curve. Every resource could be trusted to do their assignments with minimal supervision and great results.

Compared to other vendors Forte presents top of the line level of service and I can't find anything I would want to improve.