Building Beautiful, Responsive Websites

BRONZE VERIFIED

We are a Digital Marketing Company focused on beautiful, functional and responsive business and e-commerce websites, Pay Per Click Advertising and ethical white hat Search Engine Optimisation.

2020

The London Spa Rooms Image

The London Spa Rooms

The London Spa Rooms Website

Web Dev. & Design for Building Inspections Company

“I certainly would recommend Focus On Digital because they were so responsive and they delivered good ideas.”

June – July 2020

Focus On Digital developed a WordPress website for an inspection company. Based on their partner’s goals, they outlined a plan, designed each page, and arranged it so it was easy to access content.

Edinburgh, UK
Andrew Young
Partner & Co-owner, Capital Inspections

The site is appealing and functional. Focus On Digital provided expert advice that contributed to the success of the project. When there were issues, they addressed them immediately. They were attentive and responsive partners.

I’m a partner at Capital Inspections. We’re a building inspection company predominately working in the north of Scotland on commercial and private property.

What challenge were you trying to address with Focus On Digital?

We employed them to build our website from scratch.

We talked them through what our business plan and model are, and what services we offer to the general public. They took our information and came back with a few proposals.

They designed each page of the website and then we put content on the site. They arranged it in a way we were happy with and we signed off on it. They used WordPress.

How did you come to work with Focus On Digital?

I searched online for web designers and then they emailed and phoned me. They contacted me right away, so I decided to go with them.

It cost £450 (approximately $565 USD).

The project lasted from June–July 2020.

I’ve had positive feedback on the manner of the website and how it looks. They’ve done quite a good job. They’ve been very professional. We had a couple of bugs on my mobile device, but they fixed the problem within 24 hours. The functionality is great as far as I’m concerned.

Now we just want to make the site easier to find, so we’re looking into SEO and PPC with them.

How did Focus On Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. They always responded if I had queries or wanted to make an amendment. I could phone, email, or text them, and they always responded in an hour or two. They delivered on time and on budget.

At the end of the project, we had a Zoom call so they could show me how to use the admin side of things.

Their professionalism was great. They also advised us and gave us recommendations to improve the site’s layout. I’m not particularly tech-savvy so that was valuable. It’s quite clear, concise, and understandable.

There isn’t anything I can think of.

Web Design & Development for Dog Grooming Goods Retailer

"Nothing was too much trouble for them."

May - June 2020

Focus On Digital ventured to develop a website for a new retailer of dog grooming goods. After a kick-off meeting, they worked to create a user-friendly e-commerce platform allowing for online sales.

Chris Francis
Founder, Dog Grooming Business

Focus On Digital delivered a platform that the client's very pleased with. The project manager was responsive and addressed all concerns in a timely manner. They were also diligent about updating the client on progress. Their team is made up of good listeners who are also knowledgeable and patient.

I own a dog grooming parlour and wanted to set up a website so I could sell dog grooming products online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Focus On Digital?

As the business is relatively new it does not have a website and I would have had no idea with where to start to set one up. I needed a company that could guide me in the right direction and and to give me the website I required.

I needed a user friendly website and one that could increase my sales as customers would be able to purchase online rather than just through my shop.

After doing an online search I selected 3 vendors to get quotes from. I choose Focus on Digital as they came across as very professional and understood my plans for the website.

I meet with Focus on Digital to discuss to discuss my ideas. They then expanded on these and came up with innovative ideas to bring my website to life.

My point of contact was a project manager who I dealt with. He quickly answered any queries I had over the project lifespan.

The project went really smoothly and I am really pleased with the results of the website.

My assigned project manager answered all my queries in a timely manner. Also he would call me once a week to update me on how the project was progressing.

This company was very knowledgable but also listened and incorporated my ideas/plans for the website. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

Overall Score Couldn't recommend them enough
    Very responsive to calls and emails
    Competitive with other vendors.
    First class
    Highly likely. They were very professional form start to finish

SEO Strategy & Consulting for Sports Marketing Business

"They guided us through all the different options with recommendations on directions based on strategy."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Focus On Digital generated more brand awareness by suggesting SEO strategies based on a set budget and target audience.

Bruce Hayward
CEO, Sports Entertainment Marketing Agency

Focus On Digital guided the in-house team through different options without trying to oversell. Their strategies started to show results, though the COVID-19 situation halted operations. They're currently in a good position to continue the engagement once permitted.

I am the CEO of a sports & entertainment marketing agency

For what projects/services did your company hire Focus On Digital?

We were looking to build awareness of our brand across the Category industry and achieve an ROI on the SEO for new business

Looking to create new business

We were asking contacts for recommendation about proven expertise in this field

They provided us with potential strategies on SEO based on our budgets and who we were targeting. Recommendations were given on the best approach without pressure to spend more budget

Mainly senior executives of the business with constant communication and feedback

We started getting some great results until the UK lockdown!

Excellent communication with reports delivered on time

They did not try to oversell their product to us which we found prevalent in this field. They guided us through all the different options with recommendations on directions based on strategy.

We expect to resume service once sport & entertainment services are back up and running

Website Dev for E-Commerce Platform

"We had regular Skype meetings with the team."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

Focus On Digital provided WordPress design and WooCommerce development.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
Peter Waite
Director, E-Commerce Website

Focus On Digital built a business-critical website. Their team was flexible and had weekly meetings.

Company Director

E-commerce website

To create an ecommerce website that worked on desktop and mobile and converted well

Selected from 3 proposals

Focus on Digital provided a fixed price service to build a Wordpress, woocommerce website

Two people from FOD worked on the project with me

This website is crucial to our business

We had regular Skype meetings with the team followed by notes on what had been agreed and then a weekly progress report.

Flexibility, took time to understand our business

Can think of any