Accounting Firm in Dubai

At FNH Accounting, we provide the following Services.

1. CFO Service in Dubai

• Fountain Street, Empire Heights A, Business Bay
    Dubai, DU 00000
    United Arab Emirates

BPO & Consulting, & IT Support for Chauffeur Company

"They produce accurate figures and numbers, which helps them provide quality services."

July 2019 - Ongoing

FNH Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC provides ongoing accounting, IT consulting, and account management services. This has involved invoicing and the configuration of online payment gateways.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Zain Raja
CEO, 365 Days Transport

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the vendor's services. In particular, they've been helpful with legal consulting about taxes. Their reliability and responsiveness have been highlights. They're an accommodating team that's focused on continuous improvement.

Our company is 365 Days Concierge and Chauffeurs. We provide concierge and chauffeur services. We aren’t global yet; we are working in the Middle East and will be expanding to Europe and America as well. My name is Zain, and I am one of the investors, as well as the acting CEO and development head of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with FNH Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC?

We were experiencing delays in emails and needed to upgrade and change our domains. We also were looking for accounting and bookkeeping services.

They’ve provided IT and account services, as well as consulting. Initially, we started with small tasks such as invoicing. But, they’ve worked with everything related to accounts, including the end of the month reports, payables, receivables, currency exchange assistance, collections, and online payment collections.

In particular, they upgraded and changed our domains and helped with our online payment gateway configuration. They also suggested more efficient and fiscal solutions for our domains.

Hasib (Founder & CEO, FNH Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC) is the main point of contact and handles the IT work. The rest of his team handles account management.

How did you come to work with FNH Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC?

FNH was recommended to me by a colleague, and I also saw them when I searched for representatives in my area. I proceeded from there to contact them.

We started working together about six months ago, and it is ongoing.

How did FNH Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very quick to respond to any questions or challenges I had. They have always been on time. We’ve even met outside of business hours when necessary.

They know the rules and regulations well. The biggest help from them was in terms of legal consulting about taxation; knowing where we were eligible to charge tax or not.

They provide what I need at an affordable cost. I trust them to the point I would give them full access to the business bank account. However, they don’t prefer to do that.

We addressed a small issue in the beginning, and they presented a solution. They have potential and want to improve themselves, tailoring to their customer’s needs.

Overall Score I’ve not come across these services with many companies.
    What they charge me is next to nothing.
    I haven’t worked with others.
    I have highly recommended them.