2.5 years of technical support | 110% Money Back

✔ We Build Fluid Apps: Affordable & Rapid Web & Mobile App Design & Development Agency (2 Million App User Engagement)

✔ Engaging & Disrupting IT Industry by provisioning “most affordable” IT Service Solutions energizing Individuals, Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to transform all into Million Dollar Companies to reach the mission of Fortune 500 Companies with Our Specialized Consultation and Dedicated Guidance.

Benefits:

★ 150+ Hard Core Filtered Tech Expertise.

★ 30% off on Every Mobile App Designed & Developed.

★ “100 + 10”% Refund (Instant) - No Excuses/Demands.

★ Estimation & Business Analysis @ 0 Cost.

★ 9 Months App Marketing & Promotions @ 0 Cost.

★ 2.5 Years App Maintenance & Support.

★ Complete Source Code/IPR Rights (Live Coding through Bit Bucket).

★ 24*7 Real Time Tracking & Project Management.

★ Dedicated Team Allocation.

★ Penalty Enforcement – In case of delivery delay.

★ Fixed Prices- No Hidden Charges/Cost Plan Shared in Advance.

Specialties: Web App Designing, Mobile App Designing, Web App Development, Mobile App Development, E-Commerce App Development, CMS Development, ERP Apps Development, Android App Development, iOS App Development, PHP Development, .Net Development, Java Development.

Verticals Covered: Block chain,AR/VR, Chatbots, Tours and Travels, Finance, Health, Education, News & Media, Lifestyle, Music, Maps & Navigation, Social Networking, Payment Systems, On Demand Services, Augment Reality, Wearable & iOT.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Brass II Building, Mezzanine Floor, Office No - 04, near Al Fahidi Station, Near York International Hotel, Burdubai
    Dubai

Beam: #1 Payment Gateway in UAE

Lavaza: #1 Shopping App in Asia

Bangood: #1 Shopping App in China

Loovline- Dating Application

Loovline is the App which helps you discover the people you’ve crossed paths with, the people you like, and the people you’d like to find again! Loovline is the App that saves us from missed connections.

Agafos: Quiz Game Application

Come and test your trivia skills with the latest addictive QUIZ game.

Homecookie- Recipe/ Inventory Food Stock Manager Mobile Application

HomeCookie app is a solution to learn traditional and continental cooking with actionable commercialisation.

CleekChat- Dating Application

CleekChat is a very rapid growing dating application.
Many singles from all over the world, especially from USA and Europe are using CleekChat to find their perfect match
and start a relationship which leads to a happy marriage.

PriceAce-Price Comparison/Drop Notification Alert Mobile Application.

The best way to do online shopping on mobile is here. Price Ace gives you the ease of shopping across all major shopping portals with intelligence of price saving. The app gives you price comparison, coupons, deals, price drop alerts all at once place with a simple and intuitive shopping experience.

Mipoty- 3D Augmented Reality Image & Video Filters Mobile Application

Mipoty is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments.Snapchat and Instagram like Features and Functionalities. Augmented Reality based Filters, Video Trimming etc.

Fone Taxi- Taxi Mobile Application

Fonetaxi, an on-demand taxi app updated version of traditional taxi cab.
- Travelling is a trouble to be at the expected Time. Here, is a solution where cab is just a call away

Bezelcase- Ring Finder/3D Ring Sizer Augmented Reality Application

Bezelcase- Ring Finder/3D Ring Sizer Augmented Reality Application. No more physical hit and trial for ring.

Otlbni- Goods and Services Application

Otlbni free yourself from fuss, with new experience of channelizing goods.

Food Express- Online Food Ordering Mobile Application

Food Express is a food ordering and delivery application.

Crazy Spatula- Job/ Employment Management Application

Find Hospitality realted all job at one place. Employment Management Application.

Get Smart Home- IoT-Internet of Things Application

Get Smart Home application enables users to easily connect with various Samsung home appliances, including refrigerator, washer, air conditioner, oven, vacuum vacuum and more through your smartphones.

FewMiles- Travel Application

FewMiles is a unique travel app to discover real travel itineraries written by real travellers, with real route maps, photos and guides. Discover more than 20000+ places to visit in India and 200000+ more in the world. Get inspired to travel more with this travel app & trip planner.

Wemer-Online Dating Application

Join the free dating network that’s bigger, better and safer. We check each photo and verify profiles so you can chat with and meet your new favourite person.

Zakati-Donation/Charity App

Donation App to donate money, stuff & time to helpless one.

Larika- Online Food Ordering Application

Ordering food online is easy on the Larika app. Not only you can choose from a range of tasty & mouth watering food items but you can also track your order’s status from the app to your location & also sell your own food items !

Saloonzhome- Saloon Booking App

At SaloonzHome we realize that beauty is a personal experience. We curate trending looks and craft packages that cater to different styles.

iCan-E-Learning Mobile Application

iCan alleviate your confusion with elementary method of learning, Ican is the latest version of learning with intuitive visualization and comprehensive learning. Get the best learning with the best art of technology.

E-Commerce App

With Shop Your Way, you get the best online shopping experience and so much more. Collect the things you want and save them for later.

Social Networking app_ Chating

Group Video Chat from the highly popular web video chat destination, Tinychat.com. Start a group video chat with your friends or meet and chat with new people.

Healthcare Website

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) primarily in India and the United States.

Shipping & Logistics Website

Our services have evolved with time and today besides Ship Agency Service, we have ventured into Hub Services, Offshore supply Services, Freight Forwarding, Project Cargo Handling, Chartering and Broking, Logistics & Warehousing Services.

Taxi App

Save time with the Smart Taxi App. Book and track your Dubai taxi with peace of mind and ease. App users are provided with the details of the dispatched taxi and the app is IOS and Android-friendly.

Travel app

Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible. Scan and save your cards with your phone camera, typing long card numbers is now a thing of the past!

Finance App

Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking and personal asset management app. It makes managing personal finances as easy as pie.

Taxi Website

eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.

Social Networking website

Kiwibox.com is nightlife and events based social media site that is focused on young adults. With this App users can join the Kiwibox.com community any time anywhere! Kiwibox members can also send community e-mails, messages and photos in addition to creating status updates and keeping in touch with friends!

E-Commerce Website

Namshi offers a totally unique online retail experience for the Middle East. Fashion-conscious, 20-something customers choose Namshi for its aspirational yet accessible product selection, huge choice of brands and authentically urban aesthetic.

Taxi App

With a single tap, the mTAXI App will use your phone’s GPS to locate you. Simply enter your destination and your booking is ready to go.

Mobile App Dev and Marketing for Real Estate Solution

"Everything, including communication, scheduling, and task management, was top notch."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Fluper designed and developed an application to improve the real estate acquisition process for a third-party client. They delivered wireframes and prototypes before building and marketing a final version.

Egypt
Akbar Zamul
Project Manager, Oracle

Despite receiving mixed reviews from users, the app experienced over 1,000 downloads within three months. Responsive and efficient, the Fluper team handled feedback well and fixed problems quickly. Their constant support and commitment to meeting deadlines made for a fruitful partnership.

I’m a project manager at Oracle. I monitor and handle development projects from start to deployment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fluper?

We hired Fluper to develop a real estate application for one of our clients. We needed a native Android and iOS app.

We wanted a high-quality, user-friendly app that could be expanded in the near future to include new features. Our goal was to create an app that would capture a large user base and generate revenue for our client.

After searching for experienced vendors, we came up with a list of approximately 6–8 potential firms. Our board members and senior management were involved in the search process.

Fluper stood out amongst these firms due to their experience with real estate technology and exceptional work samples. Their team was also very responsive during our initial contact.

Fluper built a real estate application from scratch, including wireframes, designs, and prototypes. They developed the app for Android and iOS devices and created an admin portal that users access through a web browser.

The team finalized the feature set within two weeks. After solidifying their plan, they built several tools into the app that ease and facilitate the property dealing process. They also created different modules for customers, agents, brokers, and administrators.

In addition to designing and developing the application, Fluper offered nine months of free marketing and promotions and two and a half years of free technical support and maintenance.

Initially, there were 4–5 people from their end, including a business analyst and a designer. There were about 10–12 people involved during the development period. I served as the project manager and delivery head during the design and prototyping stage.

The interface is intuitive, and the UX is great. We’ve received mixed feedback from users, and their team is continually working to respond to reviews and ratings of the app. The final version encompasses every use case scenario that we identified.

Fluper’s marketing and promotion strategies were effective, resulting in over 1,000 active users within three months. After considering the growth that we’ve experienced, we can confidently say that they’ve met our goals and expectations. We’re very happy with the results of our partnership.

Fluper did an outstanding job of developing the application within our set timeframe. Everything, including communication, scheduling, and task management, was top notch.

We used Bitbucket to track source code and ProofHub to view overall progress. The team was responsive at each stage and gave constant support to our team.

Their efficiency was evident from day one, and they have a strong team that is capable of handling client needs. Fluper’s main strength is that they thoroughly understand requirements and can develop applications from scratch.

They took feedback very seriously and resolved issues quickly during development. Also, though their developers were excellent, the marketing team was particularly hardworking, showing a commitment to meeting each of our goals.

There are pros and cons with every company, but our partnership with Fluper has been overwhelmingly positive. They delivered quality work on time, and we look forward to completing future projects with them.

Overall Score Fluper fulfilled our expectations. We're extremely happy with the quality of their work and the effectiveness of their project management.
    We didn't face any issues with scheduling, and they were very responsive.
    The cost was a bit on the higher side, but, considering the quality of their work and the support they offered, it was reasonable.
    They delivered high-quality work.
    We'll be happy to refer others to them. We're looking forward to working on many other projects with them.

Development for Travel App

"They didn’t deliver on their promises."

Jul. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Fluper was hired to develop a mobile app based on an existing WordPress website. They worked on Android and iOS versions along with database development.

CEO, Travel Startup

The team did not allocate resources effectively as several project milestones were missed completely. Some of their deliverables were late and did not meet customer expectations for functionality. Customers should verify Fluper’s capabilities before entering an engagement.

I own a travel startup. Some of my friends from university and I came up with the concept of allowing people to socialize and find other travelers. We’re building an app that will connect people as they travel across different countries, or even within the US. We offer people deals for restaurants and hotels, and they can use the app to chat with each other and find good traveling options.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

We wanted affordable app development.

We hired Fluper to develop our app and make the website dynamic. We have a WordPress site which we’re planning on converting to AngularJS. The app’s feature designs are already made. The apps will be dynamic, connecting to a database we’re making. I made the UI/UX designs and mockups of the app and the website.

Our website has two parts, the first being informational SEO content about hotels, attractions, and other interest points in different countries. The second part is the more functional one. It will allow people to see other travelers.

Fluper was brought in to develop a database of people signing up for our website. Those profiles will be displayed on the site based on the algorithms we’re developing.

They built the app as native, using Swift for iOS and Java for Android. We were going to use MongoDB, AngularJS, and Node.js for the website.

I worked with Akansha (VP of Sales, Fluper) and Ruchin (VP of Technology, Fluper). There was another person involved, who worked on the website. I dealt with Ruchin and he worked with his team. I spoke to him for 4–6 months, after which he called me and said he was leaving the company. He left the company at the beginning of this year, and the project was handed over to another person. I also spoke with Anshul (CEO and Business Head, Fluper).

I have my own internal web development team.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

I did a Google search for app development companies in New Delhi, and Fluper came up. I also used Clutch and other review websites. I researched another company in Bangalore, and one in Delhi. I spoke with them for several months before making a decision.

Fluper was good in terms of response time to questions. After 5–6 months of chatting with them—specifically with Akansha and Ruchin—I gave them the project.

The project total was supposed to be around $9,000. I paid a deposit of $1,339.6 via PayPal.

I sent them the first payment in July 2018 and we stopped working together in March 2019.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

They didn’t really complete anything, so there’s nothing to track. There were 6–7 milestones, with an expected delivery timeline of four months. They were supposed to deliver the first milestone in two weeks, but they didn’t complete that.

I told Anshul I was disappointed, and that I wanted my deposit back. They told me there would be penalties if they delayed the project, but I wasn’t asking for that. They wasted my time, which I could’ve used to work with another company and to have actually gone to investors by now. He told that he would get it done.

They were supposed to have done the first two milestones, which covered user registration on the app. They got the app portion done. They were supposed to create a function that included people’s ability to edit the profiles according to the designs I gave them. Once a profile was created, if a user wanted to go back and change certain information, they would. We were stuck on that during the last months, and I asked them why they didn’t get it done.

They finally told me that milestones one and two were done, and asked for more money. I told them they were supposed to have done that in a week, and after nearly ten months, they still hadn’t done it the way I wanted. I asked them for my money back, and that was my last correspondence with Akansha. I didn’t get any responses after that.

I told them that the milestones included the app working with Twilio for one-time passwords. They didn’t finish making the website dynamic, and many aspects of milestones one and two were still not completed. I even offered them $1,000 extra, even though they were supposed to pay me penalties. I just wanted the project done.

How was project management handled?

I found their management ineffective. The persons they assigned to manage the project was capable, but they gave the project to three different technology heads, and I had to explain the entire project again to each one.

Ruchin told me they were taking a lot of projects and they didn’t have enough senior developers to finish them. They say they’ll do things, but they don’t have the resources to do them at all.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

They were good salespeople initially.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They should do what they promise they will do, and they should have senior developers working for them. They should do a better job of retaining employees.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I did thorough research, but I would also recommend speaking to their clients and verifying their projects. Ask Fluper to show evidence of a finished project.

2.0
Overall Score They wanted to finish this project, but they didn’t have the resources.
    They didn’t finish the first milestone a year later.
    They’re very affordable.
    They didn’t deliver on their promises.

JavaScript & PHP Dev for IoT Startup

"Fluper’s approach gave our business confidence for the official launch."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Fluper enhanced an IoT prototype through design and development services. The team used JavaScript and PHP for the web application and were involved in all phases of development.

London
Bipul Singh
Co-Founder, Skylark Innovations LLC

The beta version of the product has received positive feedback from users. Fluper delivers exceptional work in a timely manner. Their staff is highly-organized and hardworking. Customers can expect a responsive development partner working with Fluper.

I’m the co-founder of Skylark Innovations LLC, an IoT solutions provider that focuses on transportation and mobility management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fluper?

We were building a web-based solution to track vehicles. There was a basic prototype that needed a complete UI redesign and various features developed.

I wanted Fluper to grow my business.

We found Fluper on Clutch and selected them based on their portfolio. After communicating through email, I decided to meet their team to discuss project details and finalizing contracts. I met their team during the meeting, and by the end of it, we laid out a detailed project plan that included a complete UI for our app. After this meeting, there was no doubt that Fluper would be an excellent partner for my business.

Fluper was involved in all development stages of the project. Their team worked on the app’s architecture, UX/UI design, server-side scripting, and deployment. They built the web application using JavaScript, PHP, and Node.js.

The core team was comprised of a technical lead, project manager, a business analyst, and multiple developers & designers.

Our beta product was well received by customers. For a startup, this stage is crucial and decides the success of a product. Fluper delivered a reliable, quality product. The deployment process was seamless. Their team’s ability to tackle refinements and updates was swift. Fluper’s approach gave our business confidence for the official launch. The overall experience working with them was wonderful.

All of the top-level management was responsive and approachable. The project lead was a technical superstar and a perfect guide for the team. He displayed an impeccable work ethic and transparency. If Fluper promised work done by a specific deadline, they delivered responsively. Their team is willing to listen to feedback and takes it constructively. Fluper is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.

I much appreciated Fluper’s focus on customer success. They have an exceptional track record for meeting project goals, despite dealing with complex requirements and unforeseen scenarios. Fluper is an excellent service provider. Their large organization has a strong culture and work ethic, which translates into phenomenal product development. Fluper hits all the technical and personal benchmarks.

I encouraged Fluper to expand their services into AR and VR. A future project for our business will incorporate AR, and we look forward to developing these features with Fluper.

Mobile App Dev for Start-up Technology Company

“Their service didn’t match the level they advertised on their website.”

Nov. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Fluper was supposed to build an app to facilitate doctor-patient communication. However, they only delivered frontend code and refused to release the backend code until the final payment was made.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mohammed Riyahi
Owner, Ateba Alaser

Fluper took 90% of the payment without producing a functioning app. They didn’t offer a refund, and a third-party company said their code was subpar. The project took eight months longer than planned, and Fluper failed to meet their contractual obligations.

I'm the owner of a startup company meant to legally outsource patient-doctor communication.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

I'm a physician, and I wanted to make an app that allowed doctors to communicate with their patients through texting and to also be paid through the app.

Fluper said they could finish my app in two months, but it took them more than 10, and they didn’t even deliver a finished product. They were supposed to work on both the frontend and backend but only delivered frontend code, which was unusable. They took 90% of the payment and wouldn’t give me the backend code because I refused to pay the final 10%.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

I did a Google search, and they had good online reviews, so I hired them.

I spent $6,000.

Our project lasted from November 2017–September 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

I gave their frontend code to another company to review, and they told me it wasn’t good. They advised me not to pay the last 10% to get the backend code. Fluper refused to refund me, even though their code consistently crashed.

How was project management handled?

We mainly communicated over WhatsApp and the phone. The owner was rude and stopped responding to my messages when I told him I wasn’t going to pay the final 10%.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They should deliver what they promised. Their service didn’t match the level they advertised on their website.

Mobile App Development for Independent Contractors

"I was thankful they brought several talented developers to my project."

June 2017 - Feb. 2018

Fluper developed an app for Android and iOS that allows users to find contractors. Functionalities included user and vendor account creation and a search and payment gateway. Fluper also marketed the app.

Pune, India
Ankit Kumar
CTO, Daily Service Company

The app has been well-received by customers and service providers. Fluper’s marketing efforts created a vast network of users. Their extensive team of developers was accessible and thorough in all matters of the project, leading to a pleasant and efficient engagement.

I am the owner and CTO of my own startup, which connects customers with contractors for everyday tasks.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fluper?

I contracted with Fluper to develop my mobile app, which targets my region to provide users with contacts for plumbers, carpenters, car washers, and others.

My goal was to provide a hassle-free smartphone app for my users. They should be able to choose from verified and experienced service providers and pay online. Vendors would be ranked by user reviews and ratings.

I was not impressed with the work of other app developers, and a colleague recommended Fluper to me after working with them in the past. I researched their site and connected with them shortly after.

The app has Android and iOS versions. The platforms allow users to create an account, search for a variety of services from nearby vendors, and make a decision based on ratings and reviews. Local service providers can register themselves through the app to earn more business. Fluper also assisted in the marketing efforts for the app, helping create a user base and a pool of service providers.

Fluper dedicated a team of 12-14 people for my project.

The app has been welcomed into the marketplace. Users and service providers are both using the app successfully, and their feedback has been positive. I have found no faults. I hope that this app will become an industry standard, and I look forward to expanding its regional functionality.

We used Zoho and Cliq to communicate and share files, and Fluper provided excellent service throughout the project. I felt comfortable contacting them for assistance at all hours. Their workflow was top-notch. I was thankful they brought several talented developers to my project.

Per the terms of our agreement, Fluper provides two years of free support and maintenance for the app, saving me from hiring a different firm for upkeep. Additionally, Fluper’s marketing efforts were much appreciated.

The communication among their team members could be more efficient.

Overall Score They are the best in their field.
    They follow the schedule and meet the deadlines we agree on.
    Fluper allowed me to pay in installments, and their price was very reasonable.
    The quality of their designs was impressive and helped attract users.
    Fluper was recommended to me, and I will certainly do the same going forward.

Mobile App Dev for Social E-Learning Platform

"The team’s skills, spirit, and service all amaze me."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Fluper built a cross-platform mobile application for iOS and Android. Currently, the team’s testing the app with select stakeholders.

Jaipur, India
Siddharth Madhav
CEO, MyElearn INC

The app is user-friendly and well-designed; potential users are already interested. The team is always accessible and transparent. They’re enthusiastic about the product and collaborative relationship. Early deliveries reduced total costs significantly.

I’m the CEO of MyElearn INC. We developed an educational mobile application that tracks students’ progress for their parents and teachers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

We needed a vendor to build the app on a small budget.

We provided design concepts for the app’s look. Then they made suggestions and created the framework. They developed cross-platform versions for both iOS and Android. Currently, we’re testing the apps with schools and soliciting feedback.

The vice president led the project.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

We contacted several companies, but none could execute the project. Then, a friend referred Fluper. I read their reviews and met the team. The staff was friendly, patient, and inquisitive. They only needed two days to understand the scope fully.

We spent $13,000.

Work started in October 2017 and ended in February 2018.

The apps are user-friendly and well-designed. Students and parents are interested. The team’s skills, spirit, and service all amaze me. They also display an unusual level of interest in the project. They’re proactive with support and ongoing communication.

How did Fluper perform from a project management standpoint?

The vice president is a diligent manager; occasionally, she takes me out for meals to discuss progress. Likewise, the team is available 24/7 to answer questions in a transparent manner. We communicate via email, Skype, and in-person meetings.

They delivered my project early. They saved me three weeks’ worth of money.

They’re professional but could still enhance their communication skills.

They completed my project early.
    The value for cost is good.
    Everything was good. There are some flaws, but overall did a good job.
    I’ve recommended them to friends.

iOS and Android App Redesign for Large Motorcycle Company

“The customer satisfaction level has improved and we’re happy with our post-sales service.”

June 2017 - Feb. 2018

Fluper redesigned an iOS and Android scheduling application, working on the UX and integrated modules to improve the customer service and functionality.

Delhi, India
Yogesh Chandra
Branch Head, Harley Davidson

The redesign significantly improved the application with customers providing good feedback on the new application and returning to use it. The team managed the project effectively and kept to the tight deadlines required of them.

I’m a Branch Head for Harley Davidson, a company that manufactures and sells custom, cruiser, and touring motorcycles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fluper?

Initially, our application had been built by another company but the UX and other modules were not up to market standards. We faced a major challenge with our customer service and complaints were increasing. The application captures service requests and online scheduling, but it kept crashing. We hired Fluper to fix all the issues and implement new modules into the application.

Customer satisfaction was our utmost priority. Since our industry works on references and niche clients are involved, we wanted the service quality to improve and the application is one way to do that.

Our company keeps references as our basic necessity. We have clients who referred Fluper as a newly emerged company, dedicated to their clients, day or night. We contacted them via their website.

The app is on Android and iOS. We had all the necessary documentation related to the project, which we shared with the team. They began by redesigning the app and then started working on its features and functionalities. They added new ones, providing proper explanation around how they did it.

The entire team was supportive; it included a business executive, a business analyst, a pre-sales consultant, a technical head, a project manager, a designer, and three developers.

The improvements are clear to us—our processes are back online and customers are again booking all type of services via the application. The scheduled pick-up and drop-off is effectively managed with reminders. The customer satisfaction level has improved and we’re happy with our post-sales service. The application saves a lot of paperwork and time on both the ends. The team was good at following guidelines properly while doing the design and development work.

They effectively used project management tools to keep us in the loop for everyday updates, while also using Skype and WhatsApp to keep track of detailed documentation and daily progress reports. The modules and milestones were planned jointly with their team, which meant we kept to deadlines properly.

As a company, their client communication is very strong. They easily understood what we wanted in our app and frequently improvised good ideas. The prompt delivery was another major factor, as we gave them short deadlines but they worked hard to keep their promises.

We found hardly any areas for improvement since they’re technically sound. But we do believe they could improve their platform scope—there are other technologies they could try to implement.

We had to negotiate since the scope was large.
    The improvements are visible since our manual work is back online.
    We found them via reference and would refer them to others too.

Mobile App Dev for Travel Booking Platform

"The quality of the final product and ... post-maintenance commitment sets Fluper apart from their contemporaries."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Fluper was tasked to create an iOS and Android mobile app for a travel agency, adding numerous core features while accommodating the client's needs and challenges along the way.

Singapore
Founder, App Development Firm

Surpassing the client's expectations of what a mobile app developer is able to do, Fluper gave a strong impression of quality, professionalism, and adaptability. Mirroring their vision, Fluper met metrics, rectified issues at a moments notice, and built a high-functioning app.

We are a Singapore-based information technology firm that provides a customized, Uber-like application for a web platform to customers across the globe. Founded in 2016, we have served several enterprises and startups. Being Director and Founder, my roles and responsibilities are to drive the technical approach and vision of the company. I look up technological advances, lead generation, and technical analysis.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

We are running a travel agency. There were many reasons which made the requirement of a mobile app quite mandatory. For instance, we understood that mobile apps are a medium to attract more and more customers. Without a mobile app, our brand positioning was at stake. We understood that our competitors were using time and resources to get the best mobile app. Our offers and discounts were turning useless since they were not conveyed to customers, which increased the margin of loss. The travel agency has turned agile with each passing year, which made the existence of a mobile app quite mandatory. So, the main goal of this partnership was to create the most innovative mobile app that could accommodate our necessities and challenges in the best possible way.

What was the scope of their involvement?

Our app is the best travel app for discovering holidays and travel destinations around the world or in places near you. For Android development, we used Java.For iOS development, we used Swift and Objective C. For the backend, we used PHP and Node.js. For our database, we used MongoDB.

The key features of the app include creating your trip, sharing your story and experience, a route planner, search for hotels and resorts, finding places by your interests, region, season and budget, ratings and reviews, and feedback.

The process followed by Fluper was really appreciated. Even today, if we face any issue, they take it as a priority and fix it in a timely manner.

I like their team and their effort and would like to work with them again and again.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

Comprehensive research was conducted in order to identify the top mobile app development companies. Apart from just relying on testimonials, there were some other criteria which acted like a sieve to accommodate the requirements.

The size of the team was important. We are running a travel agency, but are not that technically sound, however the way they interacted was quite intriguing – the team was accommodating.

Since their location was within close proximity of us, it was simple to monitor Fluper and each of their steps.

Ease of communication was also important. We are capable of creating itineraries for our clients, but mobile app development is not our foray. They made the matter as simple as possible, using communication tools that satisfied me around the clock.

Fluper also offered a quality mobile app at the most affordable cost.

How much have you invested with Fluper?

$25,000 - $50,000.

January 2016 - October 2016. Maintenance of one and a half years is still going on as there are minor bugs and fixes.

As far as the results are concerned, everything has happened in our favor. I communicated each and every requirement with the client acquisition team and got it rectified at a moment’s notice – regardless of what time it was.

The best part is that they understood our vision and created a mobile app that can be an accommodating travel app. We have talked to all of our contemporaries and they have warned us about malfunctioning apps. They discussed their story and how they struggled to get post-maintenance service. Fluper’s post-maintenance has been smooth and has not cost a single penny.

As far as measurable metrics are concerned, it was not difficult to communicate with the developers and designers. Since communication was smooth and every milestone was exchanged at the predetermined time, the metrics matched expectations exactly.

How did Fluper perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management withstood our expectations. Fluper works the way we work. Our employees dedicate day and night to accomplish our goals, and their employees coordinate to meet those same deadlines. Fluper does not compromise with deadlines and always meets them, delivering in the best possible way.

We researched in our circle and heard of the high probability of deviation from a predetermined budget, but Fluper proved something quite different - they stuck to their budget and gave additional benefits.

Fluper has the best communication tools and we can contact them around the clock. We established communication using Zooho, Skype, email, and phone. As far as communication is concerned, it was transparent, which seems like a dream come true.

Fluper is a distinct mobile app development company that proves to be different in every aspect, from technicalities to budget. Their process and commitment have never made us worry.

What did you find most impressive about Fluper?

Although there were insignificant deviations which got sorted out quickly - the main reason being the professional behavior in which Fluper prioritized my work - they were available and fixed my problems with 100% satisfaction on my end.

The quality of the final product and Fluper's post-maintenance commitment sets Fluper apart from their contemporaries.

Are there any areas Fluper could improve?

I don't have criticism. They always addressed our problems by the next day.

Design & Development for Mobile Gaming App

"Their dedication never let us down, and they welcomed every change wholeheartedly."

Nov. 2016 - June 2017

Fluper provided strategic business and marketing direction while managing the design and development of a mobile gaming app, scaling their efforts as needed to create the right functionalities in sequence.

Chandigarh, India
Shivam Garg
Technical Manager, 3D Games Developers Pvt Ltd.

After launching, the finished solution catalyzed a significant increase in revenue and attracted positive feedback from many happy customers. Fluper’s uncompromising quality, adherence to all deadlines, and competitive pricing contributed to a rewarding collaboration.

I’m a technical lead for 3D Games Developers Pvt Ltd., which builds 2D and 3D game applications using the Unity framework.

We have around 5-10 engineers that handle game development. I am responsible for handling the development team and overseeing project management, client interactions, and task allocation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

In the gaming business, people generally aren’t interested in playing using physical equipment. Most firms in the industry are dedicating more attention to mobile apps. All of our competitors are striving for success in this channel, which showed us that we need to turn our attention to mobile apps so that we can extend our presence to new potential customers. We were basically targeting all age groups by rendering amusement and providing an intellectually elevating experience.

Since we hadn’t made any mobile apps before, our revenue was restricted, and people were not getting a true sense of our dedication to the industry. Simplifying our business process and incorporating feedback processes to improve customer satisfaction became our focus.

First, we conducted a comprehensive research process by consulting all of our acquaintances who are technology enthusiasts and asking for their opinions on different development companies. Once we found Fluper, we knew we wanted to partner with them.

Fluper merged a robust business strategy with a transparent app design and development process. We did not find a single loophole in their work. Their after-launch support was just as strong, and we did not find anything amiss.

They scaled their efforts according to the features and functionalities supported by the mobile app, covering the entire development process. We got everything functioning under their supervision. They took care of setting up the features and functionalities and proposing post-marketing strategies.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

We reached out to our contemporaries in order to identify the best mobile app development companies. Three out of five enthusiasts we spoke to mentioned Fluper. We became curious, so we started talking with their team. The way they took an interest in turning our business idea into a reality convinced us to trust them.

The approximate time period was 7–8 months.

The mobile app has directly elevated my business, leading to a considerable increase in revenue growth that could elevate the value of the initiative. From the designs to the navigation, the app is intuitive. It has increased the number of our customers, many of whom have left positive reviews.

How did Fluper perform from a project management standpoint?

We appreciated the way they converted our basic idea into a reality. They were scalable enough to create features and functionalities at an affordable cost. They covered every step of the mobile app development within the stipulated time period. We had a few deviations, but they hardly ever sent deliverables late.

Their sense of commitment impressed us at every stage of the work. Their dedication never let us down, and they welcomed every change wholeheartedly.

Although they’ve performed well overall, we expect a little improvement in their support during the night hours since we are working in an Agile ecosystem and need to respond to customers’ issues at any time.

Overall Score Fluper monitored every stage of the work to convert our rustic business idea into a real solution.
    They always respected our schedule and delivered on time.
    Their cost is competitive, and the scalable nature of their workflow allows us to maintain a long-term relationship.
    They never compromised on quality, which makes the product competitive.
    I want our contemporaries to experience the same benefits that we’ve seen through working with Fluper.

Web & Mobile App Dev for On-Demand Service Provider

"I’m very satisfied with their work, their dedication, and their transparent culture."

Mar. - June 2017

Fluper designed and developed a web and mobile app using Java, Swift, PHP, and MySQL. They led the project from wireframing to testing and deployment.

Singapore
Director, On-Demand Service Provider

Fluper went beyond expectations without ever exceeding the budget. They’re excellent communicators, especially with non-technical teams, and provide updates day and night. They help iron out visions, set deadlines to keep projects moving forward seamlessly, and provide maintenance even after launch.

I am the director of one of the most recognized on-demand service providers in Singapore, covering delivery, home services, transportation, and travel. We have strict standards to become one of our providers, one being able to provide services around the clock. As far as location is concerned, we have chalked out a strategy so that the service provider can get to any and every client in the fastest and most efficient way possible.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

Our website loading time and lack of simplicity, in connecting service providers with users, was slowly starting to drive away customers. We needed a solution to keep users interested and increase customer loyalty. Our most important objective is to quickly and easily get users the services they need, and this was in jeopardy.

And, on top of security concerns with how we were communicating with our vendors (SMS messaging), that cost was also piling up day by day. We realized, in observing our competitors, creating a mobile app could help both business promotion as well as customer lure and retention. It would also simplify our customer support, which was critical, not to mention get us started on social media.

Fluper developed a complete web and mobile solution in order to expand our business into a revenue-generating, online, successful business model. They used Java, Swift, PHP, and MySQL. After gathering my full thoughts on the idea, Fluper came back with implementation suggestions, feasibilities, and detailed wireframes. We gave them the go-ahead to start screen designs, and they gave daily updates from then on about features and progress. They manually tested the app, and then helped me deploy it. I also have their complete source code documentation.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

We conducted research where we looked at company reviews, the size of their team, their location, price, etc. Fluper met all our requirements, especially in how early they estimated they could finish the project. We just felt that Fluper understood our vision.

How much have you invested with Fluper?

Between $25,000 and $50,000.

They started work in March 2017 and finished in June 2017.

They did a great job. They hardly deviated from my original vision, and they sent me updates every day. Not being a technical person, I had several questions every day, and they were great about communicating simply to me everything I wanted to know. If I ever found a problem, I could contact them and get it fixed immediately. I really feel like they took my own vision, and molded it with their various skillsets. I was more concerned with quality than price, and they ended up being a great value. They’ve even continued to provide maintenance for us.

How did Fluper perform from a project management standpoint?

We collaborated very well. They never dropped the ball, and set deadlines themselves. They kept us on track pretty well. Their communication was impressive; I received support around the clock. We used Skype, email, phone, and a project management tool called Zoho. They were always around, which made everything quite seamless for us.

As far as the budget goes, we didn’t go over. They really understood my vision, despite me not being able to communicate technicalities, and managed things in a way that made an app affordable for a company like us; I really respected that. They didn’t let us down.

What did you find most impressive about Fluper?

We found a few issues with navigation at first. They handled the issue very professionally and quickly, rectifying it with a super-fast turnaround. We thought fixes like this, as well as post-launch maintenance, would make us go over-budget, but we didn’t. They didn’t charge us a single extra penny, and I really appreciate all the work they’ve done since the very beginning.

Are there any areas Fluper could improve?

At first, we ran into some issues in coordinating and getting quick responses at night. They understood that we worked around the clock, and day by day they improved this communication with us.

Overall Score My overall experience with Fluper was amazing. They always respected my concerns and decisions, and helped me iron out several great ideas. Our company owes them a huge thanks!
    They delivered on time and strictly followed deadlines. They weren’t 100% perfect along the way, but they delivered everything on time in the end. I’m happy with their services.
    We didn’t deviate from the budget at all. We had a detailed outline from the very beginning, and even when we needed extra changes or fixes, we never paid more. It was a very valuable collaboration.
    They followed the standard guidelines for designing, developing, and testing my solution.
    I always recommend Fluper to my colleagues. I’m very satisfied with their work, their dedication, and their transparent culture. Once anyone uses their services, they’ll stick with them for a long time.