20% App Discount(Startups) | Free Prototypes/Demo

Fluper Ltd. (skype.fluper) is among the "Leading, Authentic & Committed" Web & Mobile Application Design & Development Agency having a successful, authentic track record of delivering 150+ Apps in span of 4 Years.

We provide authentic client testimonials with contact specific to every client's vertical or project in order to certify our experience and work. Surrounded by exceptional talent of 50+ Strategist, Marketers, Designers, Developers named Fluid Performers have led our presence in web & mobile across Globe.

Benefits:

★ 35+ Hard Core Filtered Tech Expertise

★ 250+ Successful App Designed & Developed

★ iBeacon Apps

★ Web App Development

★ UI/UX App Design

★ Chatbot App

Verticals Covered: Tours and Travels, Finance, Health, Education, News & Media, Lifestyle, Music, Maps & Navigation, Social Networking, Payment Systems, On Demand Services, Augment Reality, Wearable & iOT.

Noida, India
    Office No-157, DDA Office Complex, CM., Jhandewalan
    New Delhi 110055
    011-41540590

E-Commerce App

With Shop Your Way, you get the best online shopping experience and so much more. Collect the things you want and save them for later.

Social Networking app_ Chating

Group Video Chat from the highly popular web video chat destination, Tinychat.com. Start a group video chat with your friends or meet and chat with new people.

Healthcare Website

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) primarily in India and the United States.

Shipping & Logistics Website

Our services have evolved with time and today besides Ship Agency Service, we have ventured into Hub Services, Offshore supply Services, Freight Forwarding, Project Cargo Handling, Chartering and Broking, Logistics & Warehousing Services.

Taxi App

Save time with the Smart Taxi App. Book and track your Dubai taxi with peace of mind and ease. App users are provided with the details of the dispatched taxi and the app is IOS and Android-friendly.

Travel app

Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible. Scan and save your cards with your phone camera, typing long card numbers is now a thing of the past!

Finance App

Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking and personal asset management app. It makes managing personal finances as easy as pie.

Taxi Website

eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.

Social Networking website

Kiwibox.com is nightlife and events based social media site that is focused on young adults. With this App users can join the Kiwibox.com community any time anywhere! Kiwibox members can also send community e-mails, messages and photos in addition to creating status updates and keeping in touch with friends!

E-Commerce Website

Namshi offers a totally unique online retail experience for the Middle East. Fashion-conscious, 20-something customers choose Namshi for its aspirational yet accessible product selection, huge choice of brands and authentically urban aesthetic.

Taxi App

With a single tap, the mTAXI App will use your phone’s GPS to locate you. Simply enter your destination and your booking is ready to go.

Mobile and Web Development for Recipe Sharing Platform

"There have been a few bugs, but they were corrected. Overall, Fluper has exceeded my expectations."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Fluper developed and designed the wireframes, functionality, and website for an iOS and Android social media app.

Singapore
Jordan Lim
Founder, Homecookie

Fluper’s work is user-friendly and well-designed. They complete milestones in a reasonable time and their payment structure reassures that expectations are met or exceeded before making a payment. They respond within an hour on Basecamp, and give updates on a daily basis in layman’s terms.

Homecookie is a Singapore-based company with a five-person team. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fluper?

We needed to develop a social media mobile app.

Fluper developed our iOS and Android apps as well as the website. They came up with a wireframe during our initial contact, and did it without charge. It laid-out all functionalities of the app, in terms of architecture.

It’s a recipe app on which users can make posts and communicate with each other. There are search functions, an in-app payment system and a newsfeed.

How did you come to work with Fluper?

I had read some reviews about Fluper on AppFutura. I contacted them directly through their website, and they quickly gave us timelines and milestones, as well as a reasonable cost. I researched Fluper more, and decided to choose them. We paid a 15% deposit, and started the project.

How much have you invested with Fluper?

The total cost of the app will be around $10,000, of which I’ve paid around 30% so far. Fluper allowed me to make separate payments for each stage, after I was satisfied with the work. This system guarantees customer satisfaction, and it has been reassuring for me.

We started working with Fluper in mid-February 2017. The first build of the app was released three weeks ago. We’re starting on the second build.

The functionalities which have been completed, including posting and recipe categories, have been very well-done for both the iOS and Android versions. There have been a few bugs, but they were corrected. Overall, Fluper has exceeded my expectations. The app is well-designed, user-friendly and responsive.

How did Fluper perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp as a project management tool, where we discussed and finalized the details of the app. Whenever I had a question or query, I was able to send Fluper a message and receive a reply within the hour. The communication is fast, including on the web portal, where I receive replies within one day. Fluper is giving me updates almost daily around the status of the project.

What did you find most impressive about Fluper?

The payment structure provides assurance to the customer that Fluper will deliver a satisfactory product. Payments are always done after the work has been done. Fluper also prepared a complete wireframe for my app, and they were quick to get in touch with me in the beginning. I was given a rough cost estimation within one hour, which was a bit lower than what I will be paying, but was still very reasonable. Fluper is efficient when it comes to communication, and the constant updates are appreciated. They explained things in layman’s terms, which I appreciated, as someone with no experience in the programming field. Fluper also suggested different ways of achieving functionalities. In terms of delivery, they’re maintaining a high standard.

Are there any areas Fluper could improve?

At this stage, Fluper has exceeded my expectations. There isn’t much I could fault them for.

Overall Score They are a professional company.
    Even when we encountered difficulties, everything was explained to me, and Fluper made an effort to stay within schedule.
    The cost is extremely reasonable. The app would have cost me at least $80,000 to develop in Singapore.
    The work was professionally done, and I was reassured at every stage.
    I have already recommended Fluper to a few friends, and they are all in the process of negotiation.