Enhancing Your Flow

Flowhance is a Full-service agency that specializes in Digital Marketing (SEO, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation and Paid Advertising), Web Design & Development and Branding.

As Google Partners with +7 American Advertisings Awards and over $5 Million in sales generated for our clients, we have the expertise required to help other businesses scale with peace of mind.

Everything our team does comes with the proper data reporting so our clients always know what is happening with their websites, conversions, sales, and online presence.

Our goal is to help our clients maintain a professional and high-quality online presence that drives revenue and conversions.

Miami, FL
  • 1951 NW 7th Ave #600
    Miami, FL 33136

Universal Music Group, Walter Kolm Entertainment, Concrete Designs FL, Zaytoven Beatz, Sony Music, Investments Limited and many more.
Walter Kolm Entertainment Image

Atlantic Wallpaper Image

Atlantic Wallpaper

JPN Properties Image

JPN Properties

Branding, Web Design & Development.

Premier Web Design & Development Agency

A showcase of some of our projects

Digital Strategy, SEO, Website, & Upkeep for Nurse Registry

"They’re always willing to work on things or change anything that the client isn’t satisfied with."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned and redeveloped a WordPress website. They provided SEO efforts for a short period of time. Currently, they handle the maintenance of the site and prepare folders and rack card designs.

Elida Sinakoli
CEO & Founder, Mazaltov Care

The website created by Flowhance has received a lot of praise. They have great communication skills. Actively responsive, they communicate mostly through text. As a growing company, they've created a pleasant working experience.

I’m the CEO and founder of Mazaltov Care, a nurse registry. We provide caregivers such as nurses, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), or licensed practical nurses (LPNs), as well as home health aides to anyone who requires care at home.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

Our website was having some issues; it was slow and not working well.

They redeveloped the website and redesigned it through WordPress. They provided SEO efforts for about three months. Currently, they provide maintenance on the website or if there is anything I want to change, they make those changes. They also prepare folders, rack card designs, and brand guidelines.

There were about four employees working on different things. I worked with Davis (CEO) and Bosley (COO & Creative Director).

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I met with Davis at a Boca Chamber of Commerce event. He explained what he did and so we took it from there.

We’ve spent just over $11,000 so far.

We began working together in June 2018 and the relationship is currently ongoing.

I love the website and am very satisfied with it. As far as the SEO efforts go, that didn’t really work out because the person working on it left.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good. We communicate mostly through text. Davis is one of those people that you can text in the morning and he’ll have the task done in the evening.

They’re a growing company and they’re so great to work with. I don’t have anything bad to say about them. They’re always willing to work on things or change anything that the client isn’t satisfied with.

Other than the SEO going awry, there’s nothing.

Be communicative with your wants and needs, as well as your concerns.

Web Design & Social Media for Real Estate Investor

"I can’t think of a time where they’ve missed a deadline or a commitment they’ve made."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned and -developed a website for a real estate investment firm. They created content and graphics for the site. They’re now taking over the client’s social media.

James Narducci
Manager, JPN Properties LLC

The website has launched, and the client is pleased with the look and feel of Flowhance’s work. The team delivers high-quality design work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Their responsiveness, consistency, and willingness to explain things in layperson’s terms stand out.

I’m the manager of JPN Properties, a real estate investment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to take the company to the next level and expand our online and social media presence.

Flowhance revamped our website and social media accounts. They did everything, including graphics and content.

I don’t know how many people are involved, but I only speak with two people: Davis (CEO) who’s our main point of contact, and Bosley (COO & Creative Director), who handles the creative side of things.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I was referred to them by a colleague of mine. I told him what I was looking to do, and he thought that Flowhance would be a good fit.

We’ve spent $7,000.

The project started in November 2019 and is ongoing. Flowhance has been on top of everything; nearly every delay came from my side.

The website just got launched, and I’m happy with the content and how it looks. Flowhance is now doing little tweaks. I also just gave them my social media to evaluate, and we'll go from there.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at getting things done and meeting deadlines. I can’t think of a time where they’ve missed a deadline or a commitment they’ve made. I’ve slow in getting back to them in response. We communicate via phone, text, and email, but we also have in-person conversations.

Flowhance dumbs things down for someone who’s not a technology person. They help me understand what needs to be and how their vision works with my vision. Learning what, why, and how they’re doing what they do is important to me, and they make that happen.

I can’t think of anything that needs improvement. Flowhance has a solid organization. They’re really professional. When they tell you they’re going to do something, it’s done.

You really have to be open and honest with them. You have to trust what they’re doing; to trust them, you have to build a relationship. That relationship starts with communication.

It’s still early on, but based on what they’ve done and promised to do, I’d give them a higher score if I could.

Web Design and Dev for Law Practice

"We’re 100% satisfied with the website."

Apr. - July 2019

Flowhance developed and designed an optimized website from scratch. They also provided a logo.

Michael Liss
Founding Partner, Integrity Counsel PA

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the final website and have seen an uptick in business. Flowhance was proactive in communication and accurately manifested their client’s design goals.

I’m one of the founding members of Integrity Council P.A. We’re a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to build an optimized website.

They created the website from scratch. They did all the visuals, but I did the bulk of the content. The optimization was focused on practice areas.

We had one point of contact, Davis. I don’t know how large the team was behind it.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I already had a loose friendship with Davis’ business partner.

We spent around $4,000 with them.

We worked together from April until July 2019. Any delay was on our end. They pushed us, but because I was insistent on creating a lot of our own content, they ended up doing a lot of waiting on us.

We’re 100% satisfied with the website. We get some calls when we previously got none, and they come from the website.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

It was excellent. They gently pushed us, consistently, over a long period of time —longer than they would want to. We talked both in-person and over the phone.

They effectuated our vision and designed our logo. We had no idea what it should look like, only what we wanted to represent.

E-Commerce Development for Water Bottle Nonprofit

“I trusted them to get their work done and they met all of their deadlines.”

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Flowhance migrated an e-commerce website from Squarespace to Shopify. They followed specific brand guidelines closely.

Founder, Dope Bottle

Feedback on the site’s appearance and functionality has been positive. Flowhance was completely professional. They were open to suggestions and were always available. They communicated efficiently and the end result surpassed expectations.

We’re a nonprofit that distributes free reusable water bottles in communities to help them live more sustainably. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We were working with them to create a Shopify site. We initially designed a Squarespace site, and it was not fulfilling our needs. Flowhance had the tools to help us make that transition easily.

We had an existing design, and we asked them to migrate the platform to Shopify. Then, they added a basic shop component as well. I’m also a web designer, so we have really advanced brand guidelines, and I provided very specific details for them to follow.

I worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

A friend worked with them.

We started together in November 2019, and the site went live in January 2020.

They did a great job. I’d give them a ten out of ten. Users really enjoy the website. When we hop on the phone with users, people comment on how the site looks. It looks like it’s custom and high-end, which is good because we’re a small team. They followed the brand guidelines well, which is a skill in itself.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re total professionals. They handled everything and went above and beyond in a few areas. We typically communicated by text. I trusted them to get their work done and they met all of their deadlines. They’re always ready to go if we have a call scheduled.

They did a really amazing job. They’re talented. They’re a small, lean team now, and they’re perfect for specific projects.

We had one minor design thing that popped up a few times, and we pushed on that a bit because it was really important to us. They were incredibly patient though and were able to implement our feedback.

If you know exactly what you want, have a strong set of examples, and Flowhance will be perfect for you. If you need more design help, I can’t speak with their ability to do that because that isn’t what we worked on.

Overall Score The team is awesome.
    They were always available at odd hours, and even took on a project on a Sunday at one point.
    We were pleasantly surprised to come in under budget.
    The website’s outstanding and we’ve received nothing but positive feedback.

Web Design & Dev for Nonprofit Mentoring Organization

"Flowhance cares about its clients and the work they put out!"

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Flowhance provided website design and development for a mentoring program. The site's functionalities were greatly improved. They provided graphic design, content management, and development.

Gayle S. McDonald
President & Founder, A Youthful Soul, Inc.

Flowhance's efforts have received positive feedback. Their team cares deeply about their clients. The workflow is strong, effective, and cognizant of importance. They have great customer service and work hard to deliver the client's vision.

I am President and Founder of A Youthful Soul, Inc. (AYS). AYS is a non-profit 501 (c)(3), community-based youth outreach mentoring organization, established on February 24, 2010. The organization was created and established to empower youth through academic enrichment, life skills lessons, and advocacy, just to name a few.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flowhance?

Flowhance was hired to create, develop, and maintain our organizations' website. Flowhance modernized and updated the organizations's site to to allow for easy reading, navigation, and content availability. Flowhance is also responsible for all of the organizations's advertising materials such as: fliers, business cards, step and repeats, postcards, logos, etc.

The goal for the re-branding of the website was to enhance traffic, make forms readily available to download from the site, market the organization and allow the use of the website to be capable to view and navigate not only from the use of a desktop and mobile capabilities. All marketing materials were developed with the AYS mission in mind to help promote and support the organization to gain new members and attract new donors.

Flowhance was selected based on the interpersonal characteristics of its owner and how easy he and is team are to work with. The turnaround time on projects is fast. The communication process on timelines, ideas, and deadlines are clearly communicated and executed in a timely manner.

The project in detail was to re-brand the organization's website that was initially done back in 2007 and re-brand it with a more professional look and easy find of information for its users and members. The layout of everything was most important i.e. About Us, Calendar of Events, Forms, etc. was visibly placed on the site along with hyperlinks that led to other pages. The details of the site Flowhance made sure was included and functioning as not previously done. The timeline for the completion of the project was well within the year as many changes occurred throughout. However, that never stopped work from getting done as the website is the main source as the organization's media presence.

The team composition consisted of the Graphic Designer, web developer, and content manager. The graphic designer ensured all graphics were created to be appropriately sized and high def no matter the source of viewing and ensured all graphics were family friendly, centered around youth, and overall eye appealing. The Web Developer made sure everything we wanted on the site was there, i.e. the entire layout of the site, tabs, landing pages, hyperlinks, etc. The Content Manager ensured all content was appropriately placed where and how staff needed it. Recommendations and suggestions were made as to how to improve the organization's concepts and ideas for the site and all its media relations.

The AYS organzations on a consistent basis received postive feedback on the promotional items, media content, and website. Often times, we have had to refer Flowhance to other business entities as they are a reputable company and business oriented, caring, and professional company. Flowhance cares about its clients and the work they put out which makes it easy to be able to refer them to others which in turn makes us look good!

The workflow between AYS and Flowhance has been and continues to be strong and effective as the relationship between both parties continues to strengthen as they are sensitive and understand the importance of the AYS organization's mission, goals, and values and also the importance of the brand for content we continually push out to the community.

What I find most impressive about Flowhance is their desire to cater to their clients no matter the task given. They work hand-to-hand to ensure your ideas and visions come to life.

No improvements are needed at this time.

Overall Score Flowhance is absolutely amazing to work with for any new business or existing business
    Scheduling is always timely executed
    They asses to ensure they can meet your price needs
    Flowhance's work is professional and creative
    They are often referred

Lead Generation Strategy & Design for Solar Panel Seller

“They’re an excellent, high-level team.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned to a solar sales and installation company’s site with the intention of generating leads through a sales funnel. They created a landing page that drove qualified leads to the company.

Executive, Sungrade Solar

The team delivered high-quality designs that impressed both internally and externally. The lead generation funnel is aesthetically pleasing and smoothly directing buyers to the correct resources for their needs. Throughout the development, Flowhance was incredibly responsive to questions.

I’m the CEO of a company that does solar sales and installation. We’ve been in business for almost four years and have done about 2,500 installations throughout California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to boost our web design for marketing purposes and our digital outreach campaign.

To help us achieve our goals, they redesigned our website and created a lead generation funnel for our company. In doing so, they created fields that allowed users to enter their information to qualify themselves into certain user groups. Their redesign of the landing page helped to qualify leads.

Davis (CEO, Flowhance) was my main point of contact. He has a team that was working in the background on this project.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

One of our prior sales leads had a connection to their company. We started working together based on that.

We’ve spent about $30,000 on their services.

We started working with them in December 2017, and our relationship is ongoing.

They’ve done phenomenal work on the website. The team also designed a clean, smooth lead generation funnel for us. While we don’t track specific metrics, everyone who sees the site speaks positively about it.

Everything Davis touches has a nice glow to it. He finishes tasks quickly and efficiently, with a nice aesthetic touch. Our end product is really high-quality.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

Davis, in particular, was incredibly responsive. I’m satisfied with the ease of communication through WhatsApp, Zoom, and phone calls as needed. I find WhatsApp to work best for our relationship.

This has been an incredible partnership. They’re an excellent, high-level team.

I can’t think of anything right now. We plan on expanding our relationship with them in the future.

Let them do their thing. They do very high-quality work.

Website & Social Media Management for Concrete Company

"Their services have been really good so far, and we’re very satisfied."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned a concrete company's website. Also, they took over their Facebook and Instagram accounts, which includes: running PPC ads, creating and posting content, and managing both accounts.

Oakland, Florida
Administrative Assistant, Concrete Designs

Since Flowhance redid the website, the site is quicker and easier to navigate for less technologically-savvy users. More leads have come in since they began managing the social media accounts, and Flowhance impressed with their hands-on style of project management.

I work for Concrete Designs, a concrete company that does work for pool decks, driveways, commercial pools, and residential areas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

Flowhance redid our website and took over the management of our Instagram and Facebook accounts.

On the development side, they took our preexisting website and revamped it to make it quicker and more accessible. For Facebook and Instagram, they manage our accounts, creating posts and running PPC ads.

I specifically work with two people from their team, but I know there’s more on their end.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

Another party might have introduced us, but we can’t tell you for sure.

We began work in the middle of 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Their services have been really good so far, and we’re very satisfied. The site is a lot quicker and easier to navigate for those who aren’t as technologically savvy.

More leads have come our way since Flowhance took over our social media management, but I can’t give concrete metrics.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with their project management, their communication skills are great. We typically talk on the phone.

They’re very hands-on, which I like a lot.

No, all the work they’ve done is really good.

Just go for it—they’re great.

Web Dev & Logo for Nonprofit

"They truly cared about the project"

June 2019 - Ongoing

Flowhance developed a bilingual website and designed a logo for the client.

Co-Founder, Hispanic Nonprofit

Flowhance was very responsive and had great communication skills. They have received great feedback on the logo, but the website is still undergoing development. Throughout the process, they showed a passion for the project.

Educational non profit Co Founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Flowhance?

Logo creation and web design

Create a bilingual website

I had seen their work on other non profit websites

They created a logo and work with is on designing the webpage and creating the platform to do it in English and Spanish

Davis Nunez managed the project

It is an ongoing project but we got a logo that we love and are finishing the webpage. We hired flowhance also to serve the page.

Communication was great. Davis Nunez was always responsive.

They truly cared about the project

Not on my project

SEO & Lead Generation Strategy for Artist Management Company

"The majority of leads we are getting as a result of Flowhance’s work are of good quality."

Flowhance designed the client’s website, including enhancements to the online booking system. They also did SEO and lead generation strategy to improve visibility in new markets.

Commercial Department, Walter Kolm Entertainment

The Flowhance team has skilled communicators who work together to improve the client’s online presence using a variety of strategies, from backend development to creative design. They are quick to respond to any problems and resolve them promptly.

I work for Walter Kolm Entertainment in the commercial department. We are an artist management company that provides a variety of services including booking. We primarily work with musicians in the Latin music world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to increase our online presence with a new website and through SEO. We also needed to integrate our booking system with our website so we could follow the leads generated from SEO.

Flowhance designed our website, taking care of both the technical and creative side. They helped us with SEO for all of the artists that we work with. We use Google Ads, and they optimized our campaign to reach potential customers.

For lead generation, they’ve helped us filter out the less serious requests and fan mail so we can focus on those that are most interested in booking one of our artists.

Davis (CEO, Flowhance) is our main point of contact. There are at least two or three additional team members that have provided support for different parts of the website.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I worked with Davis at his previous company. He has done several projects for us prior to this web development and SEO project.

We have Flowhance on retainer and so far, we’ve spent about $50,000.

Davis began working with me on this project in January 2019 and his work is ongoing.

On the SEO aspect of the project, our website is the first search result for 95% of the artists we represent.

We’ve been able to bring in some booking deals from regions where we didn’t previously have a presence such as Saudi Arabia and Dubai. The majority of leads we are getting as a result of Flowhance’s work are of good quality. We get between 8-10 leads per day and we’ll close one or two.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

Davis is a skilled communicator. He is responsive when there are problems and he is great at explaining the technical side of things to us. We primarily speak through Skype so that we have screen sharing capabilities.

About once a month, he comes to our office and meets with the team in person to go over any changes and get additional feedback. He has been excellent at managing all aspects of the project and keeping everyone up to speed.

What makes them stand out from the competition is the personal touch in how they take care of their clients. They are very professional and respectful. Whenever there's been a misunderstanding, he's been on top of it immediately. I've never had an issue with him in terms of anything.

Initially, we didn’t communicate what we were looking for with our Google Ads campaign, so the structure of it could’ve been better. However, once we gave them a proper explanation of our desired outcome, they improved greatly.

Be open and honest with what your expectations are and what your budget is. Flowhance’s pricing reflects the broad scope of what they can do and the consistency of their deliverables.

The team is good at scheduling calls and easily available, especially when problems arise.
    I’m unsure of the budget specifics that we discussed initially, but the team is happy with the value.
    I haven’t had an issue that wasn’t resolved quickly.
    I’ve already referred Flowhance to several people and they’ve been happy with the results.

Web Design & Dev for Clean Tech Company

"...they delivered on timelines and did so with great communication."

Flowhance was responsible for developing and managing a user-friendly website for a "clean energy" company. They focused on creating a seamless digital experience for users and consumers.

Boston, Massachusetts
Walid Halty
CEO, Dvinci Energy

The Flowhance team delivered a website that the client loves. They were great communicators who met all deadlines. They provided comprehensive support and continuously demonstrated dedication to the client's success. While they're not exactly a cheap option, they offer a great service.

I am the CEO of Dvinci, a clean technology company

We hired Flowhance for web development & management

our goal was to create a dope website that was optimized seamlessly for the consumer

I was referred to Flow by a friend

Flow designed and developed our website in its entirety

we had one point of contact that was always proactive

we loved the website, and how well Flow's team worked

Flow's team worked really well - they delivered on timelines and did so with great communication

I really enjoyed that they helped us with any web issues anytime of the day - it was refreshing to work with someone that was as committed to us on the project as we were

only improvement recommendation would be price. they offer a great service for a price that certainly matches the service - so this may not be flexible, but would be my only feedback