Enhancing Your Flow

Flowhance is a Full-service agency that specializes in Digital Marketing (SEO, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation and Paid Advertising), Web Design & Development and Branding.

As Google Partners with +7 American Advertisings Awards and over $5 Million in sales generated for our clients, we have the expertise required to help other businesses scale with peace of mind.

Everything our team does comes with the proper data reporting so our clients always know what is happening with their websites, conversions, sales, and online presence.

Our goal is to help our clients maintain a professional and high-quality online presence that drives revenue and conversions.

Miami, FL
  • 1951 NW 7th Ave #600
    Miami, FL 33136

Universal Music Group, Walter Kolm Entertainment, Concrete Designs FL, Zaytoven Beatz, Sony Music, Investments Limited and many more.

Walter Kolm Entertainment Image

Atlantic Wallpaper Image

Atlantic Wallpaper

JPN Properties Image

JPN Properties

Branding, Web Design & Development.

Premier Web Design & Development Agency

A showcase of some of our projects

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Charity

“They think out of the box and get very creative in coming up with unique ideas.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Flowhance handles web development and digital marketing services for a charity organization. They built a platform implementing visual and audial content as well as manage the partner's social media account.

Frank Dino
Chairman of the Board, Home Boca

The partner now has over 70,000 local individuals as their targeted audience. The Flowhance team has an impressive problem-solving mindset. They follow timelines and meet deadlines to produce deliverables to the partner's satisfaction. Responsiveness is a hallmark of their work.

I’m the chairman of the board for Home Boca. We’re a charity that serves the homeless.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

Our team hired them as our digital programmer to enhance and expand our website as well as lead us on a digital marketing plan. Our biggest goal was to communicate with our supporters with brief and direct comments. We didn’t want to deter them from their busy schedules but wanted to keep their attention focused for a brief moment to connect with our cause.

Flowhance built our website and created a foundation for us to grow upon as we broadened our message and communicated our mission to the broader community. They helped our platform evolve into Facebook and Instagram accounts as well. What’s more, their team broadened our communication with advertising over several mediums.

We’ve renovated the site since its initial inception. In this newer version, we streamlined the facility and connections, uploaded a lot of data to link to the public with our causes, and provided information about the histories of our fundraisers and galas. The Flowhance team has added visual tools, podcasts, and videos that broaden our footprint and raise awareness in the greater community.

We worked with David (CEO) and an assistant.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

The original connection was through a founding board member. Some of the employees of his company knew about David’s capability as well as spirit with charities and how he’d mitigate prices to help them afford the work.

Our ongoing engagement started in December 2016.

Flowhance brought our website into the 21st century. We now have over 70,000 people as a targeted audience who are within a 30-mile radius to our headquarters. Our video content and podcasts will be seen and heard by a gigantic group of people in our own backyard.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

Davis is unbelievable. He’s been fastidious about meeting time obligations and making our plans work in concert with the commitments we have to our donors and volunteers.

They’re great problem solvers. If we give them a task to achieve, they think out of the box and get very creative in coming up with unique ideas that display our ideals and concepts. Their team has used the digital platform they’ve created for us as a modicum to broaden our exposure. If we have specific changes to make, they’re handled in real-time or within the hour. I couldn’t ask for much more than that.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Let them price your expansive wish list without reserve and itemize all the costs to determine what’ll be required at what expense. Prioritize your requirements accordingly.

Web Dev & Design for Real Estate Company

“When I saw their portfolio, I knew that they were exactly what I needed.”

May - July 2020

To help a realtor target a new clientele group, Flowhance redesigned their company website. This involved selecting new colors and fonts, creating a logo, and setting up HubSpot capabilities.

Mooresville, North Caroline
Kinndy Rodriguez
Co-Owner, Sapphire Capital Group

The new site design saw more incoming traffic, and leads responded well to the HubSpot email blasts. Flowhance was well-organized from start to finish. They handled all tasks on time and walked the internal team through key digital marketing activities like blog publishing and newsletters.

I’m the co-owner of Sapphire Capital, doing business as JMC Capital Investment Group. We work in real estate for single and multi-family properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We reached out to Flowhance to support our online presence through web hosting and site design. The site needed to look professional and clean to attract buyers and investors.

Flowhance redesigned and developed our website. We had an initial discovery meeting to gather all of the information that they needed to start the project. From there, they gave us a proposal along with a timeline that broke down what we could expect.

I was impressed by the different design options that they presented. They were meticulous with the details, explaining how certain colors, shapes, designs, and fonts could mean different things about our business.

During that project, they also designed our current logo, set up our email accounts, and suggested different CRMs to help us keep track of our clients. We settled on HubSpot, and they gave a tutorial on how to publish blogs. They also taught us how to send out email blasts and create weekly newsletters.

I interacted with Davis (CEO) for onboarding, Bosley (COO & Creative Director), and two other technical leads. It was easy for me to have two people that I could communicate with

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

It was through a referral. I’d seen their work for other real estate agents, which were multi-million dollar deals.

The project cost about $12,000.

We worked together between May–July 2020.

Overall, we’re happy with Flowhance’s work on our site. We currently see more site traffic, and leads come in from our email blasts.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on point. They did everything that they said they would at the right time. If there was a bit of a hiccup, they would email us promptly to push the deadline back. I really had no complaints nor issues.

When I saw their portfolio, I knew that they were exactly what I needed. We were trying to reach a different type of clientele through the visuals of our site, and they were able to provide that. I’m very grateful for their work.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Ask a lot of questions.

They were definitely on point.
    I see the difference in quality.
    I’ve definitely referred them already.

Shopify Development for Luxury CBD Brand

“The team went above and beyond for us when our scope completely changed.”

May 2020 - July 2020

Flowhance provided e-commerce development services for a luxury CBD company. Their work included creating a Shopify platform for a new product line.

Seattle, Washington
Jodi Walter
Marketing Director, ZENTS

Flowhance’s work has met expectations across the board. The team is collaborative, organized, and willing to rise to overcome challenges that arise during development. Customers can expect a highly knowledgeable team that gets the job done.

I’m the marketing director for a luxury CBD brand. We serve luxury spas worldwide, and we also have an e-commerce platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We needed help building a new platform.

Flowhance helped us design and develop a new Shopify site for our skincare line called “Antara”. Initially, we asked for a very quick 5-week build for a simple microsite. Then, we adjusted our scope as we discovered we needed to include lab reports. The Flowhance team was able to build something from scratch to help fill our needs.

We worked with the owner, a project manager, and two developers.

We spent $20,000.

We started working together in May 2020, and we ended in July 2020.

The team went above and beyond for us when our scope completely changed. Even in the beginning, we gave them a pretty hard ask to get things off the ground. The team went to bat for us to make it happen, and the additional costs were not crippling.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job with project management. They assigned us a project manager who had a stress-free style, which we found helpful. It worked for our project since our needs changed.

We were especially excited about the breadth of their expertise. Compare to other agencies, they seemed like they had a much deeper knowledge of data and servers.

We could have identified the scope of work more solidly on the frontend, but it was really just a scenario where they were trying to adapt to our needs and say yes to what we wanted. We both learned our lesson from that incident.

My advice is to be clear about what you need, and they’ll be able to deliver.

Digital Strategy, SEO, Website, & Upkeep for Nurse Registry

"They’re always willing to work on things or change anything that the client isn’t satisfied with."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

Flowhance redesigned and redeveloped a WordPress website. They provided SEO efforts for a short period of time. Currently, they handle the maintenance of the site and prepare folders and rack card designs.

Elida Sinakoli
CEO & Founder, Mazaltov Care

The website created by Flowhance has received a lot of praise. They have great communication skills. Actively responsive, they communicate mostly through text. As a growing company, they've created a pleasant working experience.

I’m the CEO and founder of Mazaltov Care, a nurse registry. We provide caregivers such as nurses, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), or licensed practical nurses (LPNs), as well as home health aides to anyone who requires care at home.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

Our website was having some issues; it was slow and not working well.

They redeveloped the website and redesigned it through WordPress. They provided SEO efforts for about three months. Currently, they provide maintenance on the website or if there is anything I want to change, they make those changes. They also prepare folders, rack card designs, and brand guidelines.

There were about four employees working on different things. I worked with Davis (CEO) and Bosley (COO & Creative Director).

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I met with Davis at a Boca Chamber of Commerce event. He explained what he did and so we took it from there.

We’ve spent just over $11,000 so far.

We worked together from June 2018–February 2019.

I love the website and am very satisfied with it. As far as the SEO efforts go, that didn’t really work out because the person working on it left.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good. We communicate mostly through text. Davis is one of those people that you can text in the morning and he’ll have the task done in the evening.

They’re a growing company and they’re so great to work with. I don’t have anything bad to say about them. They’re always willing to work on things or change anything that the client isn’t satisfied with.

Other than the SEO going awry, there’s nothing.

Be communicative with your wants and needs, as well as your concerns.

Web Design & Social Media for Real Estate Investor

"I can’t think of a time where they’ve missed a deadline or a commitment they’ve made."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned and -developed a website for a real estate investment firm. They created content and graphics for the site. They’re now taking over the client’s social media.

Miami, Florida
James Narducci
Manager, JPN Properties LLC

The website has launched, and the client is pleased with the look and feel of Flowhance’s work. The team delivers high-quality design work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Their responsiveness, consistency, and willingness to explain things in layperson’s terms stand out.

I’m the manager of JPN Properties, a real estate investment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to take the company to the next level and expand our online and social media presence.

Flowhance revamped our website and social media accounts. They did everything, including graphics and content.

I don’t know how many people are involved, but I only speak with two people: Davis (CEO) who’s our main point of contact, and Bosley (COO & Creative Director), who handles the creative side of things.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I was referred to them by a colleague of mine. I told him what I was looking to do, and he thought that Flowhance would be a good fit.

We’ve spent $7,000.

The project started in November 2019 and is ongoing. Flowhance has been on top of everything; nearly every delay came from my side.

The website just got launched, and I’m happy with the content and how it looks. Flowhance is now doing little tweaks. I also just gave them my social media to evaluate, and we'll go from there.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at getting things done and meeting deadlines. I can’t think of a time where they’ve missed a deadline or a commitment they’ve made. I’ve slow in getting back to them in response. We communicate via phone, text, and email, but we also have in-person conversations.

Flowhance dumbs things down for someone who’s not a technology person. They help me understand what needs to be and how their vision works with my vision. Learning what, why, and how they’re doing what they do is important to me, and they make that happen.

I can’t think of anything that needs improvement. Flowhance has a solid organization. They’re really professional. When they tell you they’re going to do something, it’s done.

You really have to be open and honest with them. You have to trust what they’re doing; to trust them, you have to build a relationship. That relationship starts with communication.

It’s still early on, but based on what they’ve done and promised to do, I’d give them a higher score if I could.

Web Design and Dev for Law Practice

"We’re 100% satisfied with the website."

Apr. - July 2019

Flowhance developed and designed an optimized website from scratch. They also provided a logo.

Michael Liss
Founding Partner, Integrity Counsel PA

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the final website and have seen an uptick in business. Flowhance was proactive in communication and accurately manifested their client’s design goals.

I’m one of the founding members of Integrity Council P.A. We’re a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to build an optimized website.

They created the website from scratch. They did all the visuals, but I did the bulk of the content. The optimization was focused on practice areas.

We had one point of contact, Davis. I don’t know how large the team was behind it.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

I already had a loose friendship with Davis’ business partner.

We spent around $4,000 with them.

We worked together from April until July 2019. Any delay was on our end. They pushed us, but because I was insistent on creating a lot of our own content, they ended up doing a lot of waiting on us.

We’re 100% satisfied with the website. We get some calls when we previously got none, and they come from the website.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

It was excellent. They gently pushed us, consistently, over a long period of time —longer than they would want to. We talked both in-person and over the phone.

They effectuated our vision and designed our logo. We had no idea what it should look like, only what we wanted to represent.

E-Commerce Development for Water Bottle Nonprofit

“I trusted them to get their work done and they met all of their deadlines.”

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Flowhance migrated an e-commerce website from Squarespace to Shopify. They followed specific brand guidelines closely.

Founder, Dope Bottle

Feedback on the site’s appearance and functionality has been positive. Flowhance was completely professional. They were open to suggestions and were always available. They communicated efficiently and the end result surpassed expectations.

We’re a nonprofit that distributes free reusable water bottles in communities to help them live more sustainably. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We were working with them to create a Shopify site. We initially designed a Squarespace site, and it was not fulfilling our needs. Flowhance had the tools to help us make that transition easily.

We had an existing design, and we asked them to migrate the platform to Shopify. Then, they added a basic shop component as well. I’m also a web designer, so we have really advanced brand guidelines, and I provided very specific details for them to follow.

I worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

A friend worked with them.

We started together in November 2019, and the site went live in January 2020.

They did a great job. I’d give them a ten out of ten. Users really enjoy the website. When we hop on the phone with users, people comment on how the site looks. It looks like it’s custom and high-end, which is good because we’re a small team. They followed the brand guidelines well, which is a skill in itself.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re total professionals. They handled everything and went above and beyond in a few areas. We typically communicated by text. I trusted them to get their work done and they met all of their deadlines. They’re always ready to go if we have a call scheduled.

They did a really amazing job. They’re talented. They’re a small, lean team now, and they’re perfect for specific projects.

We had one minor design thing that popped up a few times, and we pushed on that a bit because it was really important to us. They were incredibly patient though and were able to implement our feedback.

If you know exactly what you want, have a strong set of examples, and Flowhance will be perfect for you. If you need more design help, I can’t speak with their ability to do that because that isn’t what we worked on.

Overall Score The team is awesome.
    They were always available at odd hours, and even took on a project on a Sunday at one point.
    We were pleasantly surprised to come in under budget.
    The website’s outstanding and we’ve received nothing but positive feedback.

Web Design & Dev for Nonprofit Mentoring Organization

"Flowhance cares about its clients and the work they put out!"

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Flowhance provided website design and development for a mentoring program. The site's functionalities were greatly improved. They provided graphic design, content management, and development.

Miami, Florida
Gayle S. McDonald
President & Founder, A Youthful Soul, Inc.

Flowhance's efforts have received positive feedback. Their team cares deeply about their clients. The workflow is strong, effective, and cognizant of importance. They have great customer service and work hard to deliver the client's vision.

I am President and Founder of A Youthful Soul, Inc. (AYS). AYS is a non-profit 501 (c)(3), community-based youth outreach mentoring organization, established on February 24, 2010. The organization was created and established to empower youth through academic enrichment, life skills lessons, and advocacy, just to name a few.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flowhance?

Flowhance was hired to create, develop, and maintain our organizations' website. Flowhance modernized and updated the organizations's site to to allow for easy reading, navigation, and content availability. Flowhance is also responsible for all of the organizations's advertising materials such as: fliers, business cards, step and repeats, postcards, logos, etc.

The goal for the re-branding of the website was to enhance traffic, make forms readily available to download from the site, market the organization and allow the use of the website to be capable to view and navigate not only from the use of a desktop and mobile capabilities. All marketing materials were developed with the AYS mission in mind to help promote and support the organization to gain new members and attract new donors.

Flowhance was selected based on the interpersonal characteristics of its owner and how easy he and is team are to work with. The turnaround time on projects is fast. The communication process on timelines, ideas, and deadlines are clearly communicated and executed in a timely manner.

The project in detail was to re-brand the organization's website that was initially done back in 2007 and re-brand it with a more professional look and easy find of information for its users and members. The layout of everything was most important i.e. About Us, Calendar of Events, Forms, etc. was visibly placed on the site along with hyperlinks that led to other pages. The details of the site Flowhance made sure was included and functioning as not previously done. The timeline for the completion of the project was well within the year as many changes occurred throughout. However, that never stopped work from getting done as the website is the main source as the organization's media presence.

The team composition consisted of the Graphic Designer, web developer, and content manager. The graphic designer ensured all graphics were created to be appropriately sized and high def no matter the source of viewing and ensured all graphics were family friendly, centered around youth, and overall eye appealing. The Web Developer made sure everything we wanted on the site was there, i.e. the entire layout of the site, tabs, landing pages, hyperlinks, etc. The Content Manager ensured all content was appropriately placed where and how staff needed it. Recommendations and suggestions were made as to how to improve the organization's concepts and ideas for the site and all its media relations.

The AYS organzations on a consistent basis received postive feedback on the promotional items, media content, and website. Often times, we have had to refer Flowhance to other business entities as they are a reputable company and business oriented, caring, and professional company. Flowhance cares about its clients and the work they put out which makes it easy to be able to refer them to others which in turn makes us look good!

The workflow between AYS and Flowhance has been and continues to be strong and effective as the relationship between both parties continues to strengthen as they are sensitive and understand the importance of the AYS organization's mission, goals, and values and also the importance of the brand for content we continually push out to the community.

What I find most impressive about Flowhance is their desire to cater to their clients no matter the task given. They work hand-to-hand to ensure your ideas and visions come to life.

No improvements are needed at this time.

Overall Score Flowhance is absolutely amazing to work with for any new business or existing business
    Scheduling is always timely executed
    They asses to ensure they can meet your price needs
    Flowhance's work is professional and creative
    They are often referred

Lead Generation Strategy & Design for Solar Panel Seller

“They’re an excellent, high-level team.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned to a solar sales and installation company’s site with the intention of generating leads through a sales funnel. They created a landing page that drove qualified leads to the company.

Executive, Sungrade Solar

The team delivered high-quality designs that impressed both internally and externally. The lead generation funnel is aesthetically pleasing and smoothly directing buyers to the correct resources for their needs. Throughout the development, Flowhance was incredibly responsive to questions.

I’m the CEO of a company that does solar sales and installation. We’ve been in business for almost four years and have done about 2,500 installations throughout California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

We wanted to boost our web design for marketing purposes and our digital outreach campaign.

To help us achieve our goals, they redesigned our website and created a lead generation funnel for our company. In doing so, they created fields that allowed users to enter their information to qualify themselves into certain user groups. Their redesign of the landing page helped to qualify leads.

Davis (CEO, Flowhance) was my main point of contact. He has a team that was working in the background on this project.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

One of our prior sales leads had a connection to their company. We started working together based on that.

We’ve spent about $30,000 on their services.

We started working with them in December 2017, and our relationship is ongoing.

They’ve done phenomenal work on the website. The team also designed a clean, smooth lead generation funnel for us. While we don’t track specific metrics, everyone who sees the site speaks positively about it.

Everything Davis touches has a nice glow to it. He finishes tasks quickly and efficiently, with a nice aesthetic touch. Our end product is really high-quality.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

Davis, in particular, was incredibly responsive. I’m satisfied with the ease of communication through WhatsApp, Zoom, and phone calls as needed. I find WhatsApp to work best for our relationship.

This has been an incredible partnership. They’re an excellent, high-level team.

I can’t think of anything right now. We plan on expanding our relationship with them in the future.

Let them do their thing. They do very high-quality work.

Website & Social Media Management for Concrete Company

"Their services have been really good so far, and we’re very satisfied."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Flowhance redesigned a concrete company's website. Also, they took over their Facebook and Instagram accounts, which includes: running PPC ads, creating and posting content, and managing both accounts.

Oakland, Florida
Administrative Assistant, Concrete Designs

Since Flowhance redid the website, the site is quicker and easier to navigate for less technologically-savvy users. More leads have come in since they began managing the social media accounts, and Flowhance impressed with their hands-on style of project management.

I work for Concrete Designs, a concrete company that does work for pool decks, driveways, commercial pools, and residential areas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flowhance?

Flowhance redid our website and took over the management of our Instagram and Facebook accounts.

On the development side, they took our preexisting website and revamped it to make it quicker and more accessible. For Facebook and Instagram, they manage our accounts, creating posts and running PPC ads.

I specifically work with two people from their team, but I know there’s more on their end.

How did you come to work with Flowhance?

Another party might have introduced us, but we can’t tell you for sure.

We began work in the middle of 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Their services have been really good so far, and we’re very satisfied. The site is a lot quicker and easier to navigate for those who aren’t as technologically savvy.

More leads have come our way since Flowhance took over our social media management, but I can’t give concrete metrics.

How did Flowhance perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with their project management, their communication skills are great. We typically talk on the phone.

They’re very hands-on, which I like a lot.

No, all the work they’ve done is really good.

Just go for it—they’re great.