High-end video and TV commercial production

Flow is a TV commercial and video production company based in New York City and Philadelphia.  Formed by some of the top filmmaking talent in the industry, we provide a level of quality in our productions previously only achievable through a multi-vendor approach.  From national award-winning directors and cinematographers, to veteran in-house editors, colorists, composers, motion graphics artists and more, our goal is to make every aspect of your next video production flow.

New York, NY
  • Broadway
    New York, NY 10013
  • Market Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19103

Mercedes Benz, Denny's, ESPN, Comcast, Aquafina, The Wall Street Journal, Dassault Systèmes, NRG, Nestlé, Susan G. Komen, Penguin Books

Flow 2019 TV Commercial and Video Production Showreel

Flow Production and Post's 2019 showreel, highlighting TV commercial and corporate video projects produced entirely by Flow-exclusive talent.

TV Commercial Post Production for Leading Newspaper

“They had such strong expertise that I felt comfortable giving them any kind of assignment.”

July - Aug. 2013

Flow Production and Post used raw footage from an upcoming television show to produce a series of ad trailers. They also handled music and post-production.

Paul Plumeri
VP of Global Brand Marketing, The Wall Street Journal

The entire team was dependable and communicated well. They collaborated effectively with in-house staff and demonstrated an excellent grasp of the project’s needs, compiling a clear narrative out of hundreds of pieces of unedited footage.

I’m the VP of global brand marketing for The Wall Street Journal. I oversee all elements of the brand and overall marketing plan.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flow Production and Post?

We hired them to help us promote a major TV series and project in which big-name personalities mentored new start-ups and chose one as the winner.

The produced a set of video ads for us by going through our raw footage and putting it together. They also handled the music production and post-production on the ads.

We worked with a producer, a director, an animator, and an editor.

How did you come to work with Flow Production and Post?

I was dissatisfied with our previous vendor, so I asked my team to provide a list of new options. They probably did the initial search online, but they presented me with their top three choices. I spoke to the head of each company, and when I got to Flow Production and Post, their CEO demonstrated a calm and level of confidence that made me feel secure about going with them. Since I work in the news business, it was important to find someone who would be comfortable with changing goals or deadlines and who wouldn’t crack under pressure.

The project lasted from July–August 2013.

They combed through hundreds of different pieces of video content and brought them together into a coherent narrative for our trailers. It was a difficult series to advertise because all of the pieces were disparate, but they did an impressive job and added value to our entire project by making it more compelling.

How did Flow Production and Post perform from a project management standpoint?

They were well-organized, reliable, and capable of keeping up with our fast-paced production cycle, even if it meant working on weekends. I never felt like I had to push them to stay on task. Everyone on their team possessed solid expertise and was easy to communicate with, and I was impressed by their collaborative nature. Even though they worked remotely, they almost felt like a team within my own company. It helped that they visited our office in person regularly.

Their creativity and competence really stood out. They had such strong expertise that I felt comfortable giving them any kind of assignment. On top of that, they had great instincts for identifying what we needed and what we were looking for in terms of content. They matched the tone of our business and our project rather than suggesting extra things we didn’t need.

This isn’t a real criticism because I don’t think it affected the final product, but I do wish they were located closer to us.

Be sure that your brief is clear and you have realistic expectations for the business goal you have in mind. Their end product will only be as good as the work you put into the preparation.

I’ve recommended them before.