US Experts Providing Innovative Software Solutions

Technology is accelerating and companies increasingly can’t staff to keep up. Flint Hills Group builds solutions so companies can thrive and become leaders in their industry. Don't stand still and get left behind!

Flint Hills Group is a team of over 35 US-based software engineers. The average experience level of our engineers is 20 years with capabilities spanning mobile apps, artificial intelligence, blockchain, IoT, database design, embedded firmware, graphical user interface design, technical publications and project management. We build complex in-demand systems hosted in the cloud as SaaS. We are capable of tackling Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain projects as well. We work remotely from our US offices in your time zone to provide expertise at a great value. We use Agile and Scrum software methodologies which involve the customer every step of the way. You'll love our collaboration and partnership to get your products to market quickly!

Wichita, KS
  • 6505 E Central Ave., Suite 273
    Wichita, KS 67206
  • Camarillo, CA 93012

Alyss Analytics Cornerstone Data Datera Elevated Health Systems Great Plains Industries GT Midwest Heavyworth Kansas Filtration KingFit KNOXX NetApp PetroBase Purple Wave Starkey VIPNoShow

Single Sign On Development Support for Drug Testing Company

“Everything we faced was fairly normal for this kind of project, and any difficulty was resolved quickly.”

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

Flint Hills Group developed a login platform for a drug and alcohol testing company. Built with IdentityServer, the solution holds user credentials and grants access to secure areas of the site.

Hutchinson, Kansas
Manager, Drug Testing Company

The program seamlessly verifies user information and works well. Flint Hills Group navigated a complex learning process and performed well. Their developers were very capable, and plans for a follow-up project are underway.

We're a third-party administrator of drug and alcohol testing programs in the oil and gas industry. I'm the manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

We have our own in-house IT staff, but we also perform a lot of tasks. We didn't have enough internal bandwidth, so we decided to outsource this particular project.

They developed a system to log-in to our website. They also created a supervisory training module. Our goal is to morph this product into a single sign-on so users can get into different protected aspects of our site and a sister company’s site.

Initially, we maintained usernames and passwords in our system, and we wanted to move toward a different platform. We're a .NET shop, and they used IdentityServer as our platform. That allows clients to access the secure sections of our website. The programing redirects to that platform and ensures users have the proper credentials.

Flint Hills Group had a project manager and a developer, and their owner was involved some of the time. Two or three people from their side usually participated in our weekly scrum meetings.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

We searched the internet for web developers. Flint Hills is fairly local to us, which was important in our decision to hire them. That proximity allowed for a lot of face-to-face interaction. We became familiar with their team and the processes they'd go through.

All told, this program ran to about $28,000. That was a little higher than the original estimates, but there were changes to the scope. We anticipated that costs would run higher anyway.

The project started in November 2018, and we wrapped up in May or June 2019.

The program is successful and works well. Clients don't notice the redirection to verify their credentials. We no longer need to maintain the usernames and passwords within the site, and we changed a lot of internal procedures for how we work with our clients.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They met their deadlines fairly well. There were a few delays, and the nature of our business requires us to keep our information secure, so the hosting and the learning process slowed things down a little. Overall, we didn't have many issues.

Our experience with outsourcing is relatively limited, but Flint Hills Group performed much better than the projects our sister company ran in the past. Their developer was very capable, and we're using them again for another project. As we continue to use them, we anticipate that they will get to know our company better and we'll shorten our development times.

A few problem resolutions took longer than we would have liked. We also had to correct a couple of issues after the program went live. Everything we faced was fairly normal for this kind of project, and any difficulty was resolved quickly.

Communication is key. Make sure that the scope and the ultimate goals of your project are as detailed as possible, and make your expectations clear. If anything changes, let them know quickly.

App Dev for Diabetes Education Startup

"Having Flint Hills, who is both experienced and very professional, has made my life much easier."

Apr. - July 2018

Working from provided designs, Flint Hills Group developed native apps for iOS and Android to better inform a specific user base. Once creating an account, users can access a video library of medical advice.

Miguel Johns
CEO, KingFit

The apps have been completed and will be used in upcoming research studies to yield user feedback. The Flint Hills Group team was communicative at every stage of development. Their professionalism and skillful solutions fostered a successful engagement that will continue as the app grows.

I am the co-founder and CEO of KingFit, which provides a mobile app that delivers diabetes education to users.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

We had designs for a mobile app, but we needed a firm to develop it.

The app was built for both iOS and Android using React Native. The purpose of the app is that when somebody is newly diagnosed with diabetes, they download the app and it informs users about how to live well with diabetes via guidance from medical experts. The app requires users to log in, and there are pop-up screens that ease the signup process. The app delivers a library of videos and tracks which videos the user has already viewed.

We worked closely with the CEO, a project manager, and one developer.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

A trusted colleague referred them to me. They had worked with them and had a great experience. I reached out to them, asked a few questions, and I felt comfortable moving forward with them on our project.

We have invested $45,000.

We started working with them in April 2018, and I received the first version of the app in July 2018.

We are about to launch some critical research studies that will give us feedback on the product. It is only the first version, so I look forward to working with them over the next year.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The CEO has been great at articulating our vision back to his team. He’s flexible to how we wanted to utilize our budget. Our project manager is easy to reach with texts, and he provides thorough updates. The developer worked without a lot of oversight. He was intelligent and an adept problem-solver. They allowed me access into all of their meetings, but I usually got my updates from emails. They used an in-house hosting system for their meetings and file sharing.

I've worked with both young developers who are still in college and had to redo a lot of that work, and I've also worked with experienced developers who are not very professional and had to deal with those headaches. Having Flint Hills, who is both experienced and very professional, has made my life much easier.

We only had one developer working on our project, but he was also working on other projects. If we increased our budget, we may have received a developer that could give full attention to our project.

I’ve been down the path of trying to save money and trying to cut corners on development because that’s how startups operate sometimes, but it’s well worth the investment to work with Flint Hills Group.

Overall Score I haven't had to manage them at all. They deliver what we want.
    There have been no major delays.
    They stick to the budget and don't go over on hours unless you request it.
    There were a few aesthetic pieces that didn't match our expectations.
    If anybody asks me which firm to go with, I'm recommending Flint Hills.

Custom Software Dev for Sanitation Tool Startup

"Flint Hills Group's founder is a straight shooter with decades of embedded software experience."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

After acquiring a stalled project, Flint Hills Group developed custom software to control a sanitation system. The software automates fail-safes, logins, shutdowns, and other features.

Owner, Sanitation Company

Thanks to Flint Hills Group, the software is more secure and easier to use. By recruiting exceptional talent and setting concrete goals, the agency delivers consistent results. Their strategic mindset, straightforward billing process, and willingness to explain the project make them a great partner.

I’m the founder and COO of a sanitation startup. We automate sterilization processes. Given sufficient time and power, the tool breaks the DNA of microbes that come into contact with it. Since you can’t expose people to it directly, it’s limited. We've patented some methods for optimizing the germicidal power of automated sanitation while maintaining a safe environment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

The group of software engineers that developed the prototype were talented, but they weren’t scrupulous. Our contracts clearly stated that my company owned all the work that they developed for us. At the completion, they’d receive their payment and we’d get all the code.

It became clear that they were holding the code, although that was challenging to prove. We needed a third party with the skills to understand the problem and  identify exactly what they had left out.

I also wanted to bring all the software engineering to Wichita. As we were creating beta units and products, the launch grew closer to home. It made a lot more sense to have a local resource.

They developed custom software that allows me to control our automated sanitation system from a computer. It has many sophisticated properitary controls, since sensor redundancies are highly desirable in an industrial environment. It incorporates logging, automated fail saves, system shutdown, and scheduling.

They have observed it all and think it’s cool. They instantly started developing ways to make it safer, more intuitive, safer, and more resistent to hacks. We'll definitely be adding those elements to the next version.

I went to Underwriters Laboratory for a safety review, and they stayed on the phone with me while I was in Minneapolis. They’ll to participate remotely whenever I need them.

They also helped me when two of the units were stolen, along with some irreplaceable components. That particular product had been upgraded and the code no longer worked. While rebuilding it, they also upgraded the code. It’s tricky to work with a huge insurance claim, but they've helped me the whole time.

We work with their founder and CEO, along with a few developers.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

I spent too much time trying to find a local resource. Some quoted an exorbitant price and said it would take seven months. I also went to a well-established firm in Kansas City, with predatory contracts.

From the beginning, I loved that Flint Hills Group's founder is a straight shooter with decades of embedded software experience. He put together a team of qualified, seasoned professionals.

We've spent $10,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We have a solid team. Flint Hills Group is well-known among other members of the business community. If I say they're my software design team, I get a lot of positive energy. They tell other people.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Every time we make a goal, I get a separate bid. They do this through weekly or biweekly teleconference scrums that include the CEO, a moderator, at least two engineers who directly work with that aspect of the project, and one other engineer. Their CEO likes to familiarize another engineer with the project in case the first gets busy.

Each of our goals are specific, and we follow them closely. At the end of every scrum, we have a specific goal for the next meeting. That's much more favorable than just looking at a project management report. I can prioritize, time tasks based on our cashflow, and not get a shock.

Since the engineers use a lot of technical jargon, their CEO explains what I’m trying to say. If I have questions, I get to learn. I always have questions and I've learned so much.

They have integrity, which is important when you’re dealing with proprietary, speculative patents. Our prior team would give us a good price upfront, but an enormous bill as soon as something unforeseen occurred. It’s so nice to receive strategic assistance and not deal with that issue.

They’re a fantastic startup company themselves. Their CEO even goes outside our immediate region to identify top-notch software engineers. They do artificial intelligence (AI) and other things that no one in Wichita can do. He searches for professionals, recruits them, and brings them to Wichita for people who need them.

Dive right in. Although I believe in due diligence and trying different places, you'll always do great with Flint Hills Group.

I'd give them more than five if I could.

Technical Marketing Support for Data Service Firm

“They did it in a smooth and seamless fashion, respecting the time of the other people on the team.”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

Flint Hills Group learned how products had changed and documented those changes using the data service firm’s technical writing standards. Their work included meeting with subject matter experts and research.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Service Company

Flint Hills Group’s work resulted in exceptional feedback, especially by a QA manager who thought the work was done by the firm’s engineer. The team demonstrated strong expertise and professionalism in their processes and execution, working autonomously and delivering high-quality results.

I’m a technical marketing engineer for a cloud data services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

One of the challenges with creating collateral is keeping it fresh. As time goes on, that challenge grows as the backlog of content that we need to keep fresh grows. Flint Hills came in at a time when we needed to make a big push to get older content back in a good state.

Flint Hills took on projects to learn how the products had changed and document those changes per our technical writing standards. We did three projects with them. They specifically worked on technical marketing material.

Service engineers who have to go out to the field and convey this technology sometimes sit down with customers in proof of concept atmospheres. Flint Hills took on the task of not just being a technical writer on a collateral refresh project. They focused on understanding how the product evolved over time from the moment when the original document was written. They did the analysis to determine what was the delta needed and came back to produce that delta within our writing standards.

We worked with three team players. Their founder/CEO set the criteria and set up Flint Hills as a supplier. He made a good process for us. As requirements were identified from our side, he was quick to respond and meet those, making sure that Flint Hills would be a qualified supplier for us.

We worked with their product manager for project scoping and delivery. He was instrumental for us, given his background and knowledge in the storage industry, along with his knowledge of technical writing and marketing standards.

They had another person in the background who was in charge of contracts and other paperwork and made sure that things were billed appropriately.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

I knew some of the people from their group from former roles they had in the industry. I knew the capability and experience of their team, and those were a match for what I needed. Flint Hills Group was competitive from a cost perspective as well.

We had three projects going between September–November 2017.

Our overall consumption of collateral has increased by more than 20%. Although I can’t attribute all of that to the work Flint Hills did, those documents appear prominently on the download lists. Their content is regularly and heavily used with hundreds of downloads, internally and by partners. The feedback has been excellent. In fact, the impression of the QA organization that qualified one of the documents was that I had personally written the content. The manager sent a note back to me, saying that it was the best document they had ever tested. The quality of the work and the resulting utilization are excellent.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t use any project tracking tools given that projects weren’t initiated on a sprint basis. They managed the project. They did it all seamlessly.

Their good work allowed us to catch up. It was a turnkey approach for me in that I could hand the project off, as opposed to a lot of collateral projects that require a lot of engagement. They contacted subject matter experts and did independent research for the content and turned over a finished product that I could put into our corporate editing process and move on. That’s what I was looking for, and that’s what they delivered.

It went seamlessly from our side. Because we’re a large corporation with a rigid qualification and purchasing process, things can get challenging. They worked well with all of those requirements from a large company.

They got it done with depth that sometimes took a lot of tenaciousness to get to. I never once heard a complaint about Flint Hills taking too much of our time. It’s gone smoothly, given the kind of digging and details they had to put together for us. They did it in a smooth and seamless fashion, respecting the time of the other people on the team.

Be upfront, specific, and clear about exactly what you want, and document that clearly. Flint Hills will deliver exactly that.

Overall Score They’ve put together a set of necessary skills within a single structure. I was very satisfied.
    They were spot on with estimates and in line with projects we’ve done with other companies.
    I’ve received no negative feedback from the field regarding Flint Hills’ content.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Equipment Valuing Resource

"The developers we work with are incredibly talented and have a high level of ownership over their work."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Flint Hills was initially contracted for mobile app development as a minimal viable product (MVP). After development, scope expanded to include mobile app maintenance and development of an interfacing web app.

Manhattan, Kansas
Dusty Reynolds
Founder, HeavyWorth

Initial MVP mobile app development enabled immediate user feedback. They have supported additional and ongoing projects with experienced developers, transparent communication, limited scope creep, and expedient correction to any bugs or issues. Their work has cemented them as a long-term partner.

I’m the founder of HeavyWorth. We help users understand the true market value of their farm, contracting, and dirt moving equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

We wanted to build a mobile app so that our users could have the luxury of taking pictures of their equipment and receiving immediate feedback.

Initially, we just wanted them to develop the mobile app as an MVP. The first undertaking in this was building out the ability to take photos and upload them to the cloud. We have continued to work with them in maintaining and updating the mobile app and have added the development of a web app that interacts with the mobile technology.

During the first stage of the project, we worked directly with the Founder and CEO. As the project has continued we work with our project manager and developers. There is at least one Android-focused developer and one iOS–focused developer.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

They were recommended to us and after meeting with them we were very impressed. They knew—and were very transparent about—their strengths, as well as areas where they were less confident. We liked the speed they said they would be able to complete the project and their familiarity with the Agile methodology, specifically the iterative two–week sprints we wanted to work with. They had the flexibility that we needed as a new agency and for our new product. They were also below market value at the time.

We’ve spent between $100,000–$125,000.

We began working with Flint Hills July 2017 and have ongoing projects.

The biggest impact of the initial MVP mobile app is that we were able to go beyond talking about the product and actually show it; have users interact with it and receive feedback. As a technology company trying out a new product, that was essential for us. The developers we work with are incredibly talented and have a high level of ownership over their work. Very little was released on the mobile app with bugs or issues.

We had slight issues with the web app, but Flint Hills quickly autocorrected. There was one instance when parts of the web app were proving more challenging than initially planned and Flint Hills made a fast mid-course correction, which is not easy. Throughout the entire project, they have been honest, direct, and willing to have difficult conversations.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager they assigned us and our internal product designer have strong direct communication. Every Tuesday and Friday morning we have 15- to 30-minute scrums where we talk to the developers about project status, questions, or issues, and every six weeks we have retrospective meetings to go over the progress.We have access to every person working on the project. Every time we reach out to the developers, we receive a response well within two hours.

They take such a posture of partnership that we view them as an extension of our company. It’s important to have someone working alongside you that understands your pains and what you're working towards so that you don’t have to re-explain it and waste money in the deficiencies that produces.

There is no consistent issue that really warrants any changes or improvements. The scope of the web app development ended up being larger than anticipated so they didn’t have all of the necessary resources, but they quickly corrected that. They’re a young organization so they have some internal things that need to be ironed out, but they were incredibly transparent about all of that.

Flint Hills is very relational. They come in wanting to invest in the product and people behind a company, and because of this, they think of long-term solutions for your company. They excel when they have depth and structure in place, especially when it is Agile aligned. While they will take on any project, they are very technically sophisticated developers and get excited about challenging or new work.

Overall Score They’re a joy to work with and have really become an extension of the company.
    They have a good plan and project outline. The few times they have missed a deadline, their transparency leaves us confident they will deliver.
    When the project started, they were below market value and now they are right in line with it. We’re getting a great product at a respectable price.
    When they say they’ll do something, they deliver.
    Flint Hills has been so great to work with. It’s not difficult for me to recommend them.

AI Software Development for Recruiting Technology Startup

“Their strategic planning and communication prevented the project from getting out of scope or behind schedule.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Flint Hills Group built an AI tool from scratch to help discern job applicants’ soft skills based only on video interviews. They continue to iterate on the tool, with updates derived from user input.

Mike Mathia
CEO, Alyss Analytics

Early indications point to the success of Flint Hills Group’s solution. The expert team’s well-oiled project management process helps them deliver top-notch products on time and at a competitive price point. Given the smooth workflow and top-quality delivery thus far, continued engagement is likely.

I'm the founder and CEO of Alyss Analytics, which creates AI technology for human resources departments to simplify the hiring process. We use our product, “Alyss,” to screen job applicants’ video introductions to determine the applicant’s soft skills, then share that information with an employer so they can find a good fit for their open position.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

We needed a team to build the entire AI-based technology. That’s a complex build—even when frontend and backend developers collaborate, there’s no guarantee that they can produce an AI product—so we knew we needed a capable and versatile group with a broad programming background.

Flint Hills Group provided a team of developers with different and overlapping areas of expertise, which allowed for the flexibility and creativity we needed.

The caliber of the FHG team meant we received a quality product in addition to regular updates, thorough communication, and a detailed timeline. Their internal team built it from scratch while our company's project manager provided oversight and support. We told them what we wanted the AI to do, but they figured out how to execute the build based on our parameters. Their development team finished the scheduled work on time and under budget, which is unusual for a software project.

Instead, Alyss can watch the video to determine the visible and audible clues that indicate a person’s various soft skills. Alyss measures qualities like facial expression, tonality, and spoken content. Alyss isn’t intended to replace hiring managers, but to provide humans with the relevant data needed to decide if an applicant is a viable candidate. We want our AI technology to assist humans to make decisions, like a companion in H.R., but we don't arbitrarily make decisions for human beings.

At most, we had six developers assigned to the project. They all have their own specialties, so that number fluctuated depending on where we were in development.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

We took quotes on this project—both inside and outside of this geographic area. FHG had the development capabilities we needed and the work ethic we wanted. They were not only determined to complete the project at the best possible price, but also wanted to build the product we needed.

We began working with them in July 2017 and they delivered a prototype in March 2018. We’re still working with them to incorporate customer feedback into future iterations.

Since we just finished the prototype last month, it’s still too early for measurable results. We signed our first pilot partner, and they're working with the technology now. Early returns are good, but the product hasn't been immersed on the market long enough to have comparable metrics.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their strategic planning and communication prevented the project from getting out of scope or behind schedule. When building the prototype, they held two-week sprints, during which time they aimed to complete a set of predetermined objectives. We had semiweekly scrum meetings via conference call during their sprints to talk about our progress and to make sure the project didn’t deviate from the schedule or budget. After each two-week period, we’d meet in person for a sprint update.

We currently communicate by email, Slack, and Teamwork to delegate tasks to development team members. They’re able to communicate in various ways and accommodate our needs.

The versatility of their team is paramount; whatever we need to be done, regarding either planning or development, they'll have someone on their team with the capability to do it. Unless the customer asks specifically for a project communication plan or a defined structure, software projects go off schedule or over budget. The opposite is true of FHG: their strategic planning and communication prevented the project from getting out of scope or behind schedule.

Also, from a pricing and competition standpoint, you can do a lot with Flint Hills Group for a rate far lower than we’ve seen quoted in major markets across the country. They're highly competitive from a pricing standpoint. The bottom line is they execute.

We made our expectations clear regarding the product’s capabilities, our budget, and our deadlines. Often, companies will provide their software developers a comprehensive summary of their goals for a finished product, leaving it to the development team to create a timeline and determine priorities. By providing FHG our expectations for KPIs, metrics, and milestones, they were able to stay on schedule and complete the project on time. All we had to do was provide the parameters, and FHG was able to produce an amazing product.

Android App Rebuild for Digital Metering Equipment

"The quality of their work is above my expectations. They ask questions, understand, and we move on."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Integrating UI/UX considerations with IoT features, Flint Hills Group developed an Android app that manages flow meters for transfer pumps. Key features were data collection and flow measurement.

Edwin Fetzer
Engineer, Great Plains Industries

Flint Hills Group excelled at understanding and delivering exactly what was asked of them, on time and on budget. Their technical expertise led to an app that is even better than expected.

I work for Great Plains Industries. We’re a small, privately-held company that engineers, designs, and manufactures fluid transfer pumps and fluid meters. I’m an electrical design engineer, and I also have some project management duties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flint Hills Group?

We wanted a redesign for our Android application, which is part of a wireless solution for our flow meters.

We’re new in the app world. This was the first wireless solution we were trying to bring to market. To have the Flint Hills Group come in and help us define what we wanted was priceless.

We had attempted to make the app ourselves, but it was very clumsy and hard to use. They gave us a lot of suggestions and ideas to improve the app. They went through the user interface to really change the way the app functions, so it’s intuitive for the user rather than confusing. It’s now all seamless, and the way it works is obvious.

The app basically does two things. First, it configures the meter. The meter can be set up to display measurement units a certain way, such as gallons or liters per minute. You can define how the display behaves. You can program in some calibration information. When the meter appears to be out of calibration out in the field, you can use the application to configure it for greater accuracy The app also sets up features that allow you to communicate with the meter through another piece of hardware that’s hard-wired to it. The wireless application lets you configure that hard-wired interface. The app also allows the user to record and store data on the meter, then later retrieve that record from the meter.

There are some web components to it. The app runs on a smart device that can be Wi-Fi equipped. All we need on our side is some sort of server. The customer can essentially set up an account and be able to log data and record things, from an IoT perspective. That’s what we hope for in the future, but not what’s intended right now.

We’re working with three different engineers within the Flint Hills Group. One is defining what the app needs to do, one is writing the code, and the third is helping to implement the firmware in our product that will support the new features we’ll be adding.

How did you come to work with Flint Hills Group?

We were originally talking to an employee from a different agency. We were interviewing him to come in and do the software development of the app for us. He was laid off from that employer and subsequently found a different employer. He led us to the Flint Hills Group, as he knew the founders. From the initial interview we had with Dave [Cunningham, Founder], I could tell he felt that he had something pretty special with his company. I knew they had years of experience under their belt. Actually, I thought they might even be over-experienced. But they were absolutely fantastic.

How much have you invested with Flint Hills Group?

We’ll have invested $75,000-100,000 by the time we’re done. We’re about halfway there right now.

The project began at the end of January 2017. The project is broken up into a few different phases. Phase one is going to wrap up in the middle or end of May. Phase two will be defined as the first three-month effort for new features that didn’t make phase one. Phase three is potentially moving into an iOS app. We’re talking about that right now, but we haven’t decided whether we'll really go through with it.

When we kicked off the project, we created a list of items that needed to be done based on the early input. They gave a timeline for each of those items, which they priced out individually. To date, everything has been 100% accurate. They nailed the time each task would take. We are on schedule and on budget.

How did Flint Hills Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re phenomenal in delivering what they say they can. I’ve never been disappointed. The quality of their work is above my expectations. They ask questions, understand, and we move on. They don’t come back and ask the same questions over again. They communicate well with us and amongst themselves. We have biweekly scrum meetings, and we communicate by email at least a couple times a week. We also do some document-sharing through Google Docs for specifications and action items.

What did you find most impressive about Flint Hills Group?

Their communication has been phenomenal. We talk to them about what we want, and they deliver exactly what we asked for. They even add a few things we didn’t think about.

Are there any areas Flint Hills Group could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I have no complaints.

They’ve been very available. Any time I email them, they respond. They’ve come to our office for in-person discussions on complex topics.
    They’re worth what they charge. I’m very happy with what they’re doing.
    What I’ve seen so far has been fantastic. We haven’t had a lot of deliverables yet, as a lot of the project up to this point has been mostly definition of what we want.
    I’m willing to recommend them to anyone I know. I have already.