Web development, Business Analysis, Web design.

We build web businesses!

Flexi IT is a Web Development and Business Analysis Company.

We provide full cycle of web development from initial concept to a live application.

Services we offer:

-  JS

Technologies: NodeJS, AngularJS, JavaScript, TypeScript;

✓ Web design

✓ QA

We can implement your most daring web development idea. You will get a perfect combination of strategy, creativity and technology to achieve your goals.

Flexi IT Team will make your dreams come true!

Zaporozhie, Ukraine

Thore Behrens

Website Upgrade & PHP Dev for Digital Learning Platform

"Flexi IT is dedicated, extremely professional, and demonstrates immense trust and honesty."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

By fixing simple bugs, rewriting code, and implementing new designs, Flexi IT upgraded an existing digital learning platform. The team provides primarily PHP development and server architecture expertise.

Yevne, Israel
Dr. Orlev Levy-Nissenbaum
CEO, Mega-School

Flexi’s work, which included enhancing the UI/UX and reducing the amount of bugs, improved the website's overall appearance, usability, and performance. Professional and transparent, the team provides detailed daily task status reports and functions well both as individuals and a cohesive unit.

I am the founder and CEO of Mega-School, a teaching and practice platform that enables collaborative content creation and provides digital learning through Learning Management and Learning Content Management Systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flexi IT ?

Our platform was in need of a massive upgrade, including some elementary bug fixes, rewriting some parts of the existing code, and new design implementation.

Our goals were to make the platform more stable by reducing bugs, more intuitive and user friendly with additional features, and improve the overall performance.

We selected this vendor after an Internet search, web recommendations, and both virtual and phone interviews.

They assisted with the server management and architecture and PHP development, as well as cropping and implementing Adobe Photoshop images.

The company manager and co-manager were only involved for initial communication. The project manager handled the frequent, almost daily, conversations about milestones, tasks, and work completed or pending. The past three months, and for the next period of time, have been a full time job for the primary PHP developer. On occasion, there may be assigned an additional PHP developer or an expert in server architecture and management. In general, they all work in a professional, synchronized manner, both individually and as a team.

I can honestly say that Flexi IT upgraded each and every aspect of my project, including, but not limited to, the look and feel of the platform, the UI and UX, stability, and performance.

The relationships originally began between Eugenia (Head of Sales & Marketing, Flexi IT) and myself with a mutual decision to work together. From there, she assigned us a project manager. Most, if not all, conversations and correspondence regarding the project were held with the PM, who was extremely talented, responsible, and quickly understood the project. The milestones were divided into tasks and sub-tasks and managed by a corresponding expert. At the end of each working day, I received a report on what tasks were completed and which were still pending.

They are dedicated, extremely professional, and demonstrate immense trust and honesty.

There are no areas they need to improve with respect to all issues and services I required.

Cost is very subjective.

New Database and Website for Financial Recruitment Firm

"They are by far the best third-party developers we’ve worked with."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Flexi IT developed a recruitment site, including its new internal database. They focused on careful protection and archiving of data and profiles, as well as the ability to track candidates and interactions.

Frankfurt, Germany
Thore Behrens
Sr. Consultant, Banking Consult

Flexi IT excels in how timely, reasonable and reliable they are. They are available and responsive to questions, and they’re able to stay within budget even upon scope changes. The team is transparent with their progress, efficient with their work and overall forthcoming and friendly.

I am a senior consultant working for a recruitment company focused on investment banks. My role is essentially that of headhunter. I identify candidates, see whether they fit vacant positions, and present them to clients, who make the decision on whether to interview the person or not. I advise companies on their recruitment strategies. Our target markets are major banks and corporates in Europe, focusing on Germany and the UK. We have more than 30 years of experience.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexi IT?

We needed to re-develop our entire IT infrastructure. This included a new website, a new database and a full update to our career/jobs platform.

Our old database was from the 1990s and it couldn't really be fixed. We decided to redevelop it in order to increase our efficiency and workflow. The database should hold around 50,000 detailed candidate profiles, several thousand company profiles and track our interaction with all relevant parties. It should also include functionality for efficiencies, such as a diary, a reminder system and a tool to manage our deal flow.

Flexi IT developed our recruitment website. We have developed a separate database for internal use, through which we can track different projects, and organize the interaction between clients and candidates. Our system for this was also a bit old, so we pitched the idea to Flexi IT, and they made a reasonable offer to take on that project upon the completion of the recruitment website. This particular CMS is much more important for us. It stores more personal data, and we need to be careful around its protection and archiving.

We can track the interactions between clients and candidates from first contact. We have a sales system in place which looks at the cost of each deal. Moving on from this, we can take the information to a project site which adds candidates and tracks each one, whether they are still interested, have different location preferences, and so on. At the same time, we have a log for everything, and don’t have to use any other systems for the purpose.

I believe that Flexi IT has a 15 or 20-person developer team. I’m not entirely sure how many worked on our project, but there was always a project leader communicating with me around any questions I might have, and to whom I provide ideas and changes. She has remained constant throughout the project, and is very experienced in the area. She can also develop small items without going to the developer. This has saved us a lot of time. She also provided many good ideas for the website.

There is one key developer who programmed most of the platform, but I’m not sure how many others worked on the background. Based on the speed of work, I cannot conclude that there is only one person doing it. The tasks are too complicated, and there are too many of them.

How did you come to work with Flexi IT?

They initially approached us to see if we would be interested in a web development project, while we were rebuilding our platform. Flexi IT made a reasonable offer and got the job done quickly. Especially for the database, we looked at 20-30 providers over the past 2 years. They all had well-developed systems, but either lacked some of the features we wanted, or had designs similar to our 20-year-old system. We decided to build our own system, and started working on wireframing. We sent those to Flexi IT, and they got working on it. I’m glad that we did it this way because we now have a unique system which no one can copy.

How much have you invested with Flexi IT?

We have invested between $10,000 and $50,000.

Redeveloping the entire database took around 6 months. We are currently in the final stages of development for our internal database, which was started in November 2016.

Our data has been transferred to the new system, but we’ve just started working with it two weeks ago. It’s working fine, but I don’t have any info around outputs. Our efficiency hasn’t increased because of it yet, but I am certain that it will in the long-term. We have never come across a more efficient and cheaper firm. The results are always very satisfying!

How did Flexi IT perform from a project management standpoint?

All costs and deliverables were either within the schedule and budget or below. We had no costs that increased beyond reasonable limits.

They are by far the best third-party developers we’ve worked with. They always delivered on time, and even faster than estimated. Whenever I had a question, they answered using different channels like email, phone and Skype. I use email mainly when travelling, but Skype is the most-used tool. I’ve always been able to call them directly for issues which required more ample explanations. Most of the work is tracked through Upwork, which allows us to see what Flexi IT’s team is actually doing. The team was always forthcoming and friendly.

I’ve never had an issue with them in the one-year period we’ve been working together. I can absolutely recommend Flexi IT to anyone looking for a developer. SAP SE would have charged us $100,000 for a system which Flexi IT developed for $10,000.

What did you find most impressive about Flexi IT?

The work is cost-effective and is delivered in a timely manner, which are two of the most important things. We can always discuss the quality of an item, or smaller design issues. As long as it’s reasonably-priced and delivered on time, it’s no big deal.

Are there any areas Flexi IT could improve?

I’m very satisfied. Based on the complexity of the work, Flexi IT has been doing a good job, but recruitment systems are never as complex as other tools for areas like risk-modelling or evaluation. I’m not entirely sure what they could do in that area, but, for my level, the process was straightforward. Flexi IT has experience with other financial companies, so they know what they’re doing.

Overall Score I can talk to them and be understood. Flexi IT has done what I wanted and I'm looking forward to working with them in the future.
    They are always on time or quicker. Not a single task took longer than estimated in more than a year of working closely together.
    The service is affordable, very reasonable especially compared to vendors in Germany. If Flexi IT was to charge less, they’d stop earning money.
    We hardly needed to make changes, and the ones we made were small. They’re quick and efficient for every task and milestone.
    Absolutely.