Bring your idea to reality!

With over 10 years of experience in mobile app development and web design services, FlexDev helps brands businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups bring their complex ideas to life. Our dedicated teams research, build, market, and grow companies of all sizes and offer a suite of development, design, marketing, and staffing services.

Atlanta, GA
  • 3423 Piedmont Road NE
    Atlanta, GA 30305

Spots Image

Spots

Spots is an integrated map which allows you to explore local events and chat with the community around you.  You can speak with people in your area through the city chats, find out nearby events, and even get discounted tickets for the most talked about events near you!

Your partner in unlocking the next generation of recurring donors through innovation fundraising solutions, world class marketing, and dedicated support.

Grocery Delivery Inc Image

Grocery Delivery Inc

No dream vacation is complete without your favorite foods, snacks, beverages and other creature comforts. Grocery Delivery, Inc will have all of this waiting for you upon your arrival so you don’t have to waste a second more than you need to on logistics.

United Site Services Image

United Site Services

United Site Services is the leading provider of porta potty rentals in the United States with 100+ locations serving over 115,000 customers from coast to coast. Our experienced teams of industry professionals are dedicated to making your project or event a success by providing Service You Can Trust for any set of site needs. Our unique 8 Point Service Plan for quality assurance will provide you peace of mind knowing your

quality porta potty rentals will arrive clean and remain clean throughout your project. You can count on USS for all of your site needs including portable toilets, temporary fence, portable restroom trailers roll off trash dumpsters and more. We deliver our best, so you can deliver yours!
Book of Rhymes Image

Book of Rhymes

Stop crumpling up paper, deleting old files, scratching out ideas, and going crazy out of frustration. Book of Rhymes is here to save artists from hitting walls. Inspiration is found on every page and your escape is awaiting you. Don’t let language limit your expression, but rather, use it to make you fly.

App Dev Support for Local Social Event App

“Each resource has the adaptability and natural skill needed to succeed.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Flexdev is completely revamping an existing iOS application via frontend design and database development. They're adding features to ease its transition from home sharing into a social network platform.

Atlanta, Georgia
Yanni Barghouty
CEO, Spots

Flexdevperforms high-level programming and design tasks in accordance with every requirement. They delivered a backend infrastructure that scales to accommodate sudden influxes of users. Facilitating a communicative experience and a transparent approach to development make them a reliable partner.

I’m the CEO of Spots. We created an iOS app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexdev?

We launched our mobile app over a year ago as a home sharing platform for college students, but it evolved into more of a nightlife app. As a result, we needed a development firm to help us integrate more robust functionalities into the current system.

Once users started treating the platform as a social network, several local businesses wanted a presence on the app. The influx of new companies generated a sudden spike in user interaction  Before we knew it, our Spots app transformed into a sort of geographical Twitter. Luckily, Flexdev was able to come in and overhaul the entire system.

Flexdev programmed several integrations for our backend infrastructure to support new features and functionalities. Those implementations allow users to create accounts for entertainment venues. They added other new features like the option to add friend profiles and transfer money through the app itself.

The new backend they developed supports the system requirements necessary to run an active social network. Flexdev also created new frontend designs that encourage user engagement. They're enhancing the app’s e-commerce functionalities and overall performance on an ongoing basis.

I met the whole team during our first official meeting. Justin (Partner, Flexdev) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Flexdev?

They were recommended to us by several colleagues. Justin had a good track record and demonstrated professionalism during our discussions. He took the time to analyze our market like it was his own, so we hired his team.

We’ve spent around $40,000 thus far. The total project is estimated to cost roughly $70,000.

We started working with them in September 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Flexdev rebuilt our database and messaging structures into scalable systems. They also helped me design the frontend interface while their developers worked on the backend. Now that the backend is complete, they’re still working with us to polish the UI/UX. Everything they’ve delivered thus far has been exceptional.

How did Flexdev perform from a project management standpoint?

Justin keeps his developers motivated to work hard without burning out. Each resource has the adaptability and natural skill needed to succeed. They’re also proactive communicators, so that’s helpful. We share a Trello board I can use to track their progress. They also use Slack internally.

Other firms I’ve hired in the past stick to the initial scope of work religiously. While that may sound good at first, that ideology can cause a lot of headaches when things inevitably go awry.

Flexdev is flexible when it comes to providing viable solutions. Since the team consists entirely of senior-level developers, they can easily fix minor issues without consultation.

They’re also able to internalize design concepts and project requirement quickly. Once we started explaining the kinds of features we wanted, they already understood what we were going for. Their depth of understanding demonstrated a willingness to embrace our creative vision and treat our project as if it was their own. Their open-mindedness makes communication much easier.

I’d appreciate more frequent communication. They perform well in this area, but I’m not opposed to being even more involved with the project. That’s only a minor criticism.

Provide Flexdev with basic wireframes, an understanding of the market, and a vision for the final product. They can handle everything from there.

They adhere to established timelines.
    Their developers are incredibly qualified, so the price is fair.
    We haven’t had any significant issues thus far.
    I can see myself referring them to colleagues in the future.

App Dev for Grocery Delivery Company

“They’re a very talented group of engineers.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Flexdev provides application development, working on iOS and Android apps for both tablets and phones. They connected APIs, included a payment platform in the app, and developed the real-time delivery system.

Pensacola, Florida
CEO, Grocery Delivery Inc.

The development is progressing smoothly, with the team providing an excellent education for the client on the most suitable choices for the project. They share constant updates and supply new versions for feedback regularly, taking on board any comments quickly.

I’m the CEO of Grocery Delivery, Inc., a grocery company that delivers to vacationers in the Florida panhandle and along the Alabama Gulf Coast. We’re expecting to have a global expansion in the future.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexdev?

I needed someone to develop my app.

They’re developing my iOS and Android applications to be compatible for tablets and phones. There are APIs for our grocery delivery company and our drivers—it’s a real-time delivery application. They also built a payment aspect into the app.

Justin (Partner, Flexdev) educates me on different software so I can decide if I should implement it into the company.

My only point of contact is Justin.

How did you come to work with Flexdev?

I did research online and looked at various company profiles. I narrowed those down and gave Flexdev a shot, and I haven’t been disappointed at all.

We’ve spent over $50,000.

We started working together in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They’re a very talented group of engineers that have been doing a great job. I’ve not shared the product yet with anyone, but the education on different software engineering options that I have received is unparalleled.

How did Flexdev perform from a project management standpoint?

They constantly update me on what they’re doing and explain the things I don’t know once they’re completed. They email me updated versions of the project—I receive screenshots of what’s completed and what’s recommended.

Their office is a huge place with several software engineers and technology gurus. It’s a very nice outfit for technology companies to pioneer their company in. Justin is very professional, educated, and knowledgeable—he has foreign engineers that come to the United States to work for him.

No. I’ve really been pleased, and I’m a very hard person to please. I have high expectations for myself as well as anyone I hire, and they have really wowed me with some of the things they do.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score It’s been excellent.

Website Dev and Support for Rhyming Platform

“Potential investors are impressed with the UX/UI and function of the website.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Flexdev worked on an existing platform, increasing the search function’s speed and creating a better UX/UI. They implemented additional features, such as the ability for a user to add a word to the database.

Atlanta, Georgia
CEO, Book of Rhymes, Inc.

Flexdev has a competitive price and does phenomenal work, optimizing the platform. They fixed numerous glitches and made the site much more visually appealing. They could’ve provided more transparent project updates, but the team was flexible and skilled.

I’m the CEO of Book of Rhymes, Inc., an information company that focuses on rhyming words. Our new product is a website that helps creative writers find rhymes easily.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexdev?

I needed a partner to complete the dev and coding for my website.

I already had the platform built, and Flexdev worked on optimizing the search feed and a few other features. They increased the search speed, so results appear much faster, and they also worked on the design and UX, moving the landing page to the home page. They ensured that the website functioned properly and worked on all browsers and devices. After receiving tester feedback, Flexdev integrated a feature that allows users to add a word to our database if it isn’t already in there.

We mainly interacted with our account executive. In the beginning, we had a phone call with the founder, a developer, and our account executive.

How did you come to work with Flexdev?

We met at a pitch competition and connected. I reached out to them for a quote, which was quite competitive, so I hired them.

We spent about $25,000.

We worked together from November 2018–January 2019.

Potential investors are impressed with the UX/UI and function of the website. It had some glitches, but Flexdev fixed them, allowing us to do live demonstrations. They also improved the website so that users can more easily read the results.

How did Flexdev perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicate via Slack, text, and email. Their founder is also very hands on.

They had a wide range of capabilities and transitioned seamlessly from one worker to the next. They work hard to meet deadlines and expectations. Even though I changed the direction of the project in the middle of our engagement, they accommodated and didn’t charge me extra.

It would’ve been nice to receive more frequent updates and itemized records of their work.

Think about what you want and make sure to give them good input.

They’re better than average.