Experts in Visual Communication.

Flat 6 Concepts is a boutique luxury branding agency based in Beverly Hills, California. We specialize in the luxury sector and offer a multitude of services, including logo/brand identity development, e-commerce website design and development as well as apps, print and digital advertising. Flat 6 Concepts has nurtured and has ongoing relationships with clients largely drawn from the worlds of hospitality, property, travel, leisure, fashion, and high-end consumer products.

At Flat 6 we bring market intelligence and finely honed creativity to each project we undertake. Driven by simplicity,  we always seek to produce elegant and sophisticated work that is not only reflective of our client's work but also ours as well.

2008
Beverly Hills, CA
  • 324 S Beverly Dr, Ste 507
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Branding, Marketing, & Website for Interior Design Company

“Flat 6 Concepts elevated our branding and website to reflect the sophistication of our work.”

Sept. 2008 - Ongoing

Flat 6 Concepts provided rebranding services, including a new website, logo, and other business collateral. They continue to maintain and update the site as needed.

California
Founder, Interior Design Company

Flat 6 Concepts' designs effectively showcase the company's work and greatest assets. In addition to the talent and creativity they bring to the table, they're also very timely and responsive to client needs. Their quality of work and level of professionalism set them apart.

I own an interior design firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flat 6 Concepts?

I engaged Flat 6 Concepts to help me rebrand the company. I'd worked with another vendor previously, but I didn't feel that they fully helped promote or properly showcase our work on our website.

Flat 6 Concepts helped us rebrand our company, which included designing a new logo, letterhead, and business cards. They completely redesigned our website, incorporating our company colors, fonts, and images.

I work directly with the founder.

How did you come to work with Flat 6 Concepts?

I was familiar with the company's previous work on other projects.

We've been working together since 2008. They continue to update and maintain our website.

Before working with them, our work wasn't properly showcased. Flat 6 Concepts elevated our branding and website to reflect the sophistication of our work.

How did Flat 6 Concepts perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. They're always very timely and responsive, consistently delivering what we ask.

They're great designers. The work they've done for us is very clean and unique, as it is for each of their clients. Compared to others I've worked with, Flat 6 Concepts is also a lot more professional.

I don't have anything negative to say about their work; I've been very pleased with it.

Verbalize the company's vision as clearly as possible, and be responsive to communications from their team to keep projects moving along swiftly.

While their work can be pricier than others, they deliver high-quality.

Web Design & Branding for Boutique Furniture Store

"He meticulously works to nail the best, luxurious designs for your brand."

June 2014 - Ongoing

Flat 6 Concepts provides 360-degree design service including front- and backend e-commerce development, content creation and editing, branding, logo design, and signage for our commercial projects.

Nicole Sassaman
Founder, Design Life LLC

Flat 6 Concept's elegant, luxurious work impress customers and attract repeat buyers. They provide hands-on support and step-by-step guidance through the design process. Their meticulous workmanship consistently delivers the highest quality branding.

I'm the designer and builder of a boutique art and furniture store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flat 6 Concepts?

I needed a website with e-commerce capabilities. We also needed branding for all our products. I needed someone who could create a unique, elegant, and strong story in a clear and concise way.

Flat 6 Concepts develops the front- and backend of our e-commerce site. Their team uploads our graphics and wrote all our content including our videos and two books. They edit, photoshop, and format our content to be uploaded to social media platforms like Instagram.

In addition, they design our branding, logos, and signage for our commercial projects such as bags, candle boxes, and water bottles. For all our projects, they help us from conception of the designs to installation of the finished product.

I interface with their founder daily.

How did you come to work with Flat 6 Concepts?

I knew their founder through his earlier branding for another furniture store I used to frequent. I was impressed with his work. He actually reached out to me through my old email and suggested that our company needed an update.

We invested $50,000–$150,000 thus far.

We started in June 2014 and the work is ongoing.

Everyone's pretty blown away by the website and store from the moment they click on it. Their storytelling and branding are consistently elegant, luxurious, and high class. Our customers always come back to buy the products he designs for us. Their designers always nail the look and feel we want.

How did Flat 6 Concepts perform from a project management standpoint?

They don’t take on too many projects at a time to ensure they deliver hands-on, high-quality work. I've been nothing but pleased with the whole process. We communicate daily via phone and email, and they hold your hand through the whole process.

Their founder won't quit until he gets it right. He meticulously works to nail the best, luxurious designs for your brand. His understanding of high-quality and high-class design is excellent.

If you're looking for top-quality, luxury branding, this is the vendor for you. Give them your ideas and trust that they will deliver amazing designs. They always under promise and over deliver.

They always think out timelines and respond immediately to last minute issues.
    Their cost is on the low side for the quality they deliver.
    They deliver high-quality work.
    I enjoy their process. They always make it a fun, intense, and amazing experience.

Branding & Web Design for High-End Interior Design Firm

“I’m proud of our current brand and logo.”

June 2016 - Ongoing

Flat 6 Concepts designed a new website and revamped existing marketing materials to create a new brand identity. Deliverables include a company logo and business cards. They provide site updates as needed.

Atlanta, Georgia
Kristin Kong
Owner, K Kong Designs

Flat 6 Concepts delivered an aesthetically pleasing website that exudes professionalism and prestige. Executive-level engagement facilitates a collaborative and stress-free experience. Their productive team reliably completes projects ahead of schedule. They take pride in producing great work.

I’m the owner of K Kong Designs. We’re a small interior design company that specializes in both high-end residential and commercial projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flat 6 Concepts?

After working for a large architecture firm for ten years, I decided to start my own company. Initially, I created the logo and had my team put together a functioning website. My business grew over the years and I realized we needed more professional branding to attract the clientele we wanted to serve. We needed a service provider to facilitate a rebranding effort.

Flat 6 Concepts designed a new logo and redesigned our existing website. They also created a letterhead, business cards, and changed the font on our proposals to ensure consistent branding across all of our marketing materials. They collaborated with us to deliver a product that met our needs. This included offering several logo options and revising them per our feedback.

I wanted an elegant design that would showcase our work and clearly communicate the quality of our deliverables. A busy interface would only take away from that. We also requested the website be responsive on mobile. They worked to ensure it functioned properly and looked aesthetically pleasing on every platform.

Christos (Founder & Creative Director, Flat 6 Concepts) is our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with Flat 6 Concepts?

A personal friend of mine hired them to create her website and business cards. Through her, I met Christos in-person. Once we started considering a rebranding effort, Christos was the first person that came to mind.

We’ve spent between $15,000 and $20,000 thus far.

We started working together in June 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

I’m proud of our current brand and logo. I love the business cards and they designed a site that makes us stand out. I felt these things were lacking in my business and Flat 6 Concepts provided them. I’m happy to display our materials to clients.

How did Flat 6 Concepts perform from a project management standpoint?

We put our imagery into a Dropbox file and they worked with everything from there. Beyond that, we communicated via phone and email. They’re extremely productive and have a quick turnaround time for what they produce. If anything, I slowed down the process by reviewing their work and requesting changes.

In my experience, a lot of companies lack accountability and aren’t responsive. It’s difficult to find vendors that do what they promise and take pride in their work. From that perspective, Flat 6 Concepts outperforms most service providers in the market. It’s been a collaborative and easy process.

There was a small issue of formatting the website for laptop use. We went back and forth on that for a while, but they managed to figure everything out. I’m about to contact them for more work. I wouldn’t be doing that if I wasn’t happy with their overall performance.

Be aware that communication is key and they’re limited only by the amount of information you provide.

They always meet deadlines or complete projects early.
    I got a good value for what they delivered.
    I’m happy with the products I’ve received.
    I’d happily recommend them.

Brand & Logo Redesign for Furniture Company

"They created a brand identity that will carry us for years to come."

Jan. - Mar. 2014

Flat 6 Concepts designed a logo and brand identity following a company renaming. They created both digital and print products.

Owner, Furniture Consignment Store

Demonstrating intuitive design acumen, Flat 6 delivered new imagery that is both chic and classic and has already proven its longevity. The small but efficient team offered depth of experience and fostered open, collaborative dialogue.

I am the co-owner of a luxury furniture consignment store. We have an online presence as well as a brick-and-mortar location.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flat 6 Concepts?

We hired them to design a logo and brand identity after we changed our name few years ago.

We wanted a classic, stylish logo that could stand the test of time.

We had heard of them through word-of-mouth, then reviewed some of their past work.

They created a brand identity that will carry us for years to come both online and in documentation, with business cards, letterhead, etc.

The team consisted of the founder as the lead designer and an additional team member.

We love our new logo and are very pleased with how it has remained fresh and modern.

The workflow was great. Connecting was exceptionally easy, so notes and comments regarding different stages of the process flowed seamlessly back and forth.

They have an impressive portfolio and clientele.

There are none that I can think of.

Scheduling was easy and communicative.
    Their cost was fair for the work involved.
    They delivered excellence in every aspect from design to turnaround time.

Brand and Web Dev for Boutique Law Office

"The whole process was very smooth, and Chris understood our needs well."

Sept. 2009 - Jan. 2010

Flat 6 Concepts developed a brand identity featuring digital and physical properties including a website, business cards, and a logo.

Athens, Greece
Athanasios Rigas
Head Lawyer, Rigas & Associates Law Office

To this day, Flat 6 Concept’s materials are the client’s calling card as a brand. Flat 6 established creative cooperation and paid meticulous attention to detail. Their ability to understand business needs and goals was particularly noteworthy.

I’m the head lawyer at Rigas & Associates Law Office, a boutique law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flat 6 Concepts?

We needed to develop our brand image and website.

We set out to acquire a unique logo and build a solid website to serve as our digital presence.

I was familiar with their work on other projects.

They created our logo, website, business cards, and other official materials.

Chris (Founder, Flat 6 Concepts) led the project. Two developers assisted him.

We still use their materials today. In fact, they’ve become our signature.

The whole process was very smooth, and Chris understood our needs well. We were very creative together.

They focused on the details that would make a huge difference for us.

No, not that I saw back then. I’ve followed their work since and they’ve continued to stay on top of the market.

Overall Score They produced more than we expected.
    The ten hour time difference never affected us.
    They represented great value for the money.