Finsquared - PR Outside the Box

Finsquared has developed a new paradigm. We get you in The Wall Street Journal, or any number of influential publications, and we measurably build your business by a number of metrics.

We combine media relations, content marketing, and social media for full impact.  We have created and managed full-scale public relations programs for start-up Fintech innovators and some of the largest brokerage, mutual fund, ETF, and asset management companies in the business.

Want to lead your industry, grow assets, build stature and authority? Our B2B PR programs are designed for immediate results and long-term impact.

We understand and capitalize on the new era of public relations that demands a multi-disciplinary approach to be successful.

New York, NY, NY
  • 845 Third Avenue, 6th floor
    New York, NY, NY 10022
  • P.O. Box 687
    Brinnon, WA, WA 98320

Current: Seeking Alpha, Your Dedicated Fiduciary, Finro Financial Consulting. Prior clients served: Russell Investments, BuillionVault, TD Ameritrade, tastytrade , Neuberger Berman, Putnam Investments, Reckson Associates, CMG Capital Management Group.

Vance Barse on KUSI TV San Diego Image

Vance Barse on KUSI TV San Diego

We arranged to appear on "Good Morning San Diego" to talk about Accessory Dwelling Units

Develop web site, blog, content Image

Develop web site, blog, content

We designed and developed the site and all content and updated the blog for two years. Cotent included media placements in WSJ, Barron's, Forbes, Dow Jones, Bloomberg, market commentary and marketing to advisors.

Design & Develop Site Image

Design & Develop Site

Designed and developed site, wrote all copy, seeded blog, customized all social channels, developed media relationships that resulted in coverage in influential trades and mass media.

Content Marketing Image

Content Marketing

CMG Capital Management Group CEO Steve Blumenthal published a provocative investment analysis piece called Are we living in an “Acey Deucey” world? in Proactive Advisor Magazine.

Talking Gold on CNBC Image

Talking Gold on CNBC

What happens to gold if the U.S. does default? Miguel Perez-Santalla, BullionVault vice president thinks gold will retain its value and make its way back if we default.

Aaron Schindler (CFP) on Nightly Business Report Image

Aaron Schindler (CFP) on Nightly Business Report

Aaron Schindler applauds the new stock trading rules. He tells PBS ‘Nightly Business Report’ correspondent Erika Miller: “It levels the playing field. It reduces the advantage of big institutions and traders with lots of money, and thus protects the downside for all investors.”

Barron's Video Image

Barron's Video

Steve Blumenthal, CEO of CMG Capital Management Group, tells Barron's funds writer Chris Dieterich that his firm has been clinging to ultra-safe bonds and utility stocks during the market storm.

Video:

Profile In The Wall Street Journal Image

Profile In The Wall Street Journal

Joshua Coleman is chief executive and founder of Momentum Advanced Planning in Chicago. "When our firm talks about the needs specific to high-net-worth clients, we refer to it as advanced planning. These are the services beyond the core building blocks of financial planning and asset management that any retail client would expect or require of an adviser. A family that needs to insure $500 million in real

estate,...

CMG Capital Management Group CEO Steve Blumenthal discusses how to correction proof your portfolio on "Countdown to the Closing Bell" with Liz Claman.

Steve Blumenthal on FOX Business

CMG CEO and CIO Steve Blumenthal appeared on Fox Business News’ “Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman.”  Ashley Webster filled in for Liz Claman.  Ashley pointed to Amazon and Google and the great moves they’ve had – a recent proof statement that all is well.  We humans are herd beings.  Steve’s suggestion was if you do nothing else, put a 200-day moving average stop-loss on everything you own.

Web Design & Branding for Financial Planning Company

“I value the relationships that Mark has cultivated over a 20-plus year career in the financial services industry.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Finsquared, Inc. helped develop the brand and messaging of a financial services consultant and media company. They provided web development, content writing, ideation, and introductions in the financial sector.

San Diego, California
Founder & Wealth Strategist, Your Dedicated Fiduciary®

The consulting and connections provided by Finsquared, Inc. were critical to the success of their client’s business, multiplying his base of reach and credibility in the financial services industry. They handled project management flawlessly and were flexible in serving a variety of client needs.

Your dedicated fiduciary was founded to bring comprehensive financial planning strategies and services to select clientele. I founded the company to fill the planning gaps left behind by other advisors and to serve as a right-hand financial counselor for clients who retain me to work alongside their CPA in order to achieve the best results.

What challenge were you trying to address with Finsquared, Inc.?

I hired Finsquared, Inc. to help me convey the message behind my brand and my company’s value proposition to the public.

Originally, our retainer was to develop a website, help me with branding, and facilitate introductions to key members of the financial media. Since we started working together, they’ve also assisted in producing press releases, booking conferences, and idea generation supporting a variety of PR initiatives.

I’ve only worked directly with Mark (Owner, Finsquared, Inc.).

How did you come to work with Finsquared, Inc.?

Mark came very highly referred to me by a CMO at a well-known company in my industry.

I’ve spent about $15,000.

We started the engagement in September 2018, and it is ongoing.

Given the relationship with Finsquared, Inc. and the value that has ensued from that relationship, I haven’t had a lot of time to monitor the net return relative to the initial investment. That is, however, because of how successfully I’ve been able to gain conversations with journalists and other key centers of influence in the investment industry, to a large extent because of Finsquared, Inc.’s work. I have been more than pleased with the outcome and look forward to continuing to work with them.

How did Finsquared, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled project management perfectly. We mostly communicated by email and telephone, and Mark did an excellent job working around my availability serving clients in every time zone across the United States, including Hawaii. It can be challenging to manage an engagement that you might need at a moment’s notice, but Mark was able to take any schedule shifts in stride.

I value the relationships that Mark has cultivated over a 20-plus year career in the financial services industry. For me, education is paramount, and by hiring Mark, I have been able to connect with several of the key financial journalists around the country to help educate more and more people. For that, I am eternally grateful.

No, I really have had a positive experience in every aspect of our partnership so far.

Be open, transparent, and honest, and accept the feedback coming from a true industry pro who knows the ins and outs of this business.