Fingerprint Marketing, Leave Your Mark

Fingerprint Marketing is a full-service, award-winning Design and Marketing Agency. We design a unique fingerprint for your business through branding, graphic and web design, online marketing and strategy.

Specialties: Print Design, Branding and Identity, Marketing Strategy, Web Design, WordPress Development, Social Media Marketing + Management and Email Marketing.

Website Design and Maintenance - Branding and Graphic Design - Social Media Marketing

2007
Bellevue, WA
  • Fingerprint Marketing
    10400 Northeast 4th Street Suite 670
    Bellevue, WA 98004
    (425) 283-3943

Web Design for Motivational Coach

"There's no one else I would recommend for a website besides Fingerprint Marketing."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Fingerprint Marketing enhanced a motivational coach's website to be more professional. Specifically, they helped re-write the "About" page, redesigned the logo and branding, and optimized the calls to action.

Entrepreneur

Orange County, California
Molly Mahoney
Owner, Prepared Performer

Lead generation improved almost too well, so much so that a link to sign up for strategy sessions had to be removed from one page, because of overbooking. Most impressive was Fingerprint Marketing's ability to translate the client's voice and personality into the overall look and feel of the website.

I’m the owner of a company called The Prepared Performer, which helps successful business owners increase their visibility and credibility. I help them become known as authorities in their space. Using Facebook Live, they can share value, connect with their audience, and convert their audience into sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

I had created my own website three years ago, but it was messy on the backend. I'm pretty proficient with WordPress, but I was using a lot of hacks to make things work. Also, I had tried to do my own rebranding when I shifted from coaching performers to coaching business owners. I hired Fingerprint Marketing because I needed a website that was extremely professional-looking and more elevated. It had to be clearer because I still had two separate audiences: musical theater performers and business owners.

Fingerprint Marketing took a lot of the content that I already had and translated it into a new website. They redesigned everything: the logo, the branding, etc. They also rewrote and redesigned my “About” page so that it’s interactive and animated. I had this fun idea where it would be a timeline of my life, basically—it’s really cool. Fingerprint Marketing was able to make that happen and help me make sure that my calls to action are placed strategically throughout the website. Now, I'm bringing more people into my audience and onto my email list.

I’ve also asked Fingerprint Marketing for help with search engine optimization because I’m still showing up high in the search traffic for my old posts from my previous business. They’ve offered to do a free assessment, and I'm excited to move forward with that.

They recently offered to do the hosting for a really affordable rate. After they took it on, all of the hosting issues I was having with GoDaddy were fixed, like in a second. If I had realized how much better it was to host things with them from the beginning, I probably would have done that right away. My website was slow and it was 100% because of GoDaddy. Once Fingerprint Media switched it to their hosting, it was perfect.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I met the owner of Fingerprint Marketing online. We were in a group together on Facebook, and I loved her commitment to putting herself out there and her style based on her little profile picture. Then, we met at an event and we sat next to each other, so I got to really know her and know more about what she provides for her audience. I truly connected with her as a person. I loved her overall style—the way she presents herself in real life and the way that she presents herself online.

How much have you invested with Fingerprint Marketing?

I’ve invested several thousand dollars with Fingerprint Marketing. I’m not sure exactly how much. I also pay a monthly membership fee for them to continue managing my website.

I started working with Fingerprint Marketing in November 2016. Our relationship is ongoing. They’ve been so fantastic recently with helping me with my hosting issues. I already loved them, but when I was having trouble two days ago, I loved them even more for helping me.

The website has been launched. We actually had to make a change because it was working too well. Fingerprint Marketing had placed the ability to sign up for a strategy session on every page of my website, including the front page and my Twitter and blog posts. I had so many people signing up for strategy sessions that I was booked over a month in advance. I had to remove it because it was doing so well that I couldn't handle all of the leads that I got. The conversion rate has been great. The biggest thing for me is that what I offer in my business is so congruent with who I am in real life and who I am in my videos. Now I feel like I have a website that represents that as well. So, when people see my website now, they know that it’s me. I get that comment all the time.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Fingerprint Marketing has been great from a project management standpoint. I have my own access to my own Basecamp link. They’ve been super responsive, and they’re good at responding right away when I have a question. It feels like the whole team is ready to support me, not just the project manager. For instance, I was having some issues with hosting from GoDaddy, and Fingerprint Marketing has been awesome in helping me figure out what was wrong with it.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

What I liked most about Fingerprint Marketing was that they were easy to access. They helped me translate the ideas that I had in my head into a real, tangible thing, which I think was fantastic. I’ve had people in the past try to emulate my communication voice and its playfulness. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I feel as though Fingerprint Marketing really captured that. They added little sparkles to the header, and people talk about that all the time. I feel like Fingerprint Marketing was great at getting my energy into the website.

Overall Score It’s like having extra people on my team. I'm also able to use a lot of the images that they gave for my website in other places as well, so they’ve done more than just my website.
    Fingerprint Marketing gets back to me right away. I didn't have to create a lot of the content or get my branding colors together, so I was able to provide it instantly. They jumped right on it. It was so quick.
    I’m just super happy with Fingerprint Marketing’s work. I wish I could have been able to hire them sooner to do it.
    I know how hard it is to build and maintain an online presence because I had been doing it myself. I am so happy to have that off of my plate and to instantly have more leads.
    There’s no one else I would recommend for a website besides Fingerprint Marketing.

Website Re-Design for Financial Services Provider

"I have worked with several marketing agencies, and Fingerprint’s quality, responsiveness, and pricing are fantastic..."

Dec. 2015- Jan. 2016

Fingerprint Marketing provided their expertise to a financial services provider that needed to update their website. They helped to create a contact form and automated email responses, and also added a chat tool.

Brian Chevalier-Jordan
VP Sales and Marketing, Inspira Financial

The website has a much more professional layout and aesthetic, and the chat tool has allowed the client to communicate with prospective customers. Fingerprint Marketing met all the deadlines and accomplished the project quickly. At every step, they exceeded the client's expectations.

Inspira Financial does lending and medical billing for the substance abuse treatment industry. I am the VP of sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

Initially, I hired Fingerprint Marketing to redesign our website. We had a basic WordPress site that was very unprofessional.

Fingerprint Marketing helped me design a new website. They built the site on WordPress and now host and manage it for me. They also helped me transition everything from the old site to the new site. We now have a contact form and auto email responses for white paper downloads. Fingerprint Marketing helped me with the creation and design of landing pages, blogs, white papers, videos, etc. They have since helped with a couple of revisions on the site. They were able to put some tools on the site so I can manage things myself. One of those tools is a chat tool. We had a very seamless interaction.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

Fingerprint Marketing was recommended by another company I was working with. I looked at their previous work, and I liked their work style. I also went with them because they estimated the project would take 4–6 weeks.

How much have you invested with Fingerprint Marketing?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with Fingerprint Marketing in December 2015, and the site was launched in January 2016.

The feedback I got internally was that people are very proud to have a website that looks professional. I have customers, and job applicants reach out to me via the new chat tool. I have an offline target audience so I can’t quantify the results of the new website.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager is very responsive. Any problems have been quickly resolved. We use Basecamp to communicate, and I can see what’s going on and make comments on the work. We’ve also communicated through Skype and text if there is urgent need to contact me. They are very flexible when I ask for things that are out of the scope of the project. They always try to meet the deadlines despite those additional requirements.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

I have worked with several marketing agencies, and Fingerprint’s quality, responsiveness, and pricing are fantastic and something I’ve never seen before. The quality of the design materials, project management, and responsiveness is all great.

Are there any areas Fingerprint Marketing could improve?

Fingerprint Marketing has specialists they subcontract to, and sometimes they’re not as responsive. If I have any issues, I let Fingerprint know, and they take care of it.

Overall Score Fingerprint Marketing are often not able to give me the brainstorming that I would like because they are involved in a large volume of work, but I have always enjoyed working with them.
    Fingerprint Marketing has never missed a deadline unless I ask for revisions.
    Fingerprint Marketing is reasonably priced and delivers a very high-quality product.
    Fingerprint Marketing has never let me down. They have often exceeded my expectations.
    I’ve recommended Fingerprint Marketing to several people.

Website Dev and Design for Motivational Speaker

"The process was easy and what they create is fantastic."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Having heard of Fingerprint Marketing's excellent reputation, a life coach and motivational speaker solicited their services to help enhance her website. They assisted with the backend, design, and SEO.

Entrepreneur

Seattle, Washington
Jessica Butts
CEO, Front Seat Life

The outcomes of the collaboration exceeded the client's expectations. Aside from a beautiful design, project management and customer service were excellent from start to finish. Overall, it was very helpful to have an agency that has expertise in everything from the backend development to design.

Front Seat Life is a business coaching, speaking, training, and author company. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

I needed help with my website and targeting my ideal clients. I’ve known about Fingerprint Marketing, and they have an excellent reputation in the area.

Fingerprint Marketing did an audit on my website and addressed the fact that my website was attracting my current clients but not my future high-level clients. They helped me rebuild my SEO [search engine optimization] and a much higher level website so that I can attract corporate clients. This is probably the fourth or fifth reiteration of my website. Fingerprint Marketing is building a completely new website on WordPress with beautiful pages and SEO on every page. They’ve integrated it with Infusionsoft which is my shopping cart and my CRM [customer relationship management]. Fingerprint Marketing set up affiliate links for the book I sell. They provided very high level videos and a beautiful design. They took it from nothing to magnificent. They did the design and the backend as well. Fingerprint Marketing tells me what they need from me, and I get it for them. I write the content, and they clean it up. I also give them approval for anything they work on, and they take it from there.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I’ve known Pia [Founder& CEO, Fingerprint Marketing] for a long time. She’s in my entrepreneurial women’s circle. She does beautiful work, and I knew she was at the level that I was looking for. She was authentic, real, communicative, and had exciting ideas. We had an interview over Zoom, and they understood my company and me, so there wasn’t a lot of collaboration. Fingerprint Marketing took the time upfront to learn about my business.

I’ve spent about $7,800.

We started working with Fingerprint Marketing in December 2016, and the work will be completed March 2017.

The project has exceeded my expectations in every single way. I’m very visual, so I asked Fingerprint Marketing if they could do something unusual for me. I wanted to see a visual before writing content. They went out of their way to build a mock-up so I knew what it would look like. When they sent me the mock-up, I cried because it exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t be happier. The process was easy and what they create is fantastic.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Fingerprint Marketing had an amazing team and managed the project seamlessly. They use Basecamp to communicate and keep tasks organized. They worked to keep the project on time and on budget.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

What I like about Fingerprint Marketing is that they do everything including design and backend. Any idea I come up with, they have a resource that can provide what I’m looking for. They were even able to communicate with Infusionsoft which is the CRM that I use.

Are there any areas Fingerprint Marketing could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score It’s been a true collaboration. It hasn’t been Fingerprint Marketing relying on me for everything or telling me what to do. They’re the experts in their field, so I appreciate it when they come to me with ideas. It’s a good partnership.
    Any delays were because of me.
    I think it’s above average. Fingerprint Marketing's pricing is excellent. I’ve heard of other people who have spent twice as much. They provide very good value for the service.
    Everything I’ve said backs up my score.
    I’ve already referred Fingerprint Marketing.