Fingerprint Marketing, Leave Your Mark

Fingerprint Marketing is a full-service, award-winning Design and Marketing Agency. We design a unique fingerprint for your business through branding, graphic and web design, online marketing and strategy.

Specialties: Print Design, Branding and Identity, Marketing Strategy, Web Design, WordPress Development, Social Media Marketing + Management and Email Marketing.

Website Design and Maintenance - Branding and Graphic Design - Social Media Marketing

2007
Bellevue, WA
  • 10400 Northeast 4th Street Suite 670
    Bellevue, WA 98004

Wildfin American Grill, Kenmore Aero, Wiener and Lambka, Udderly Organics, Team Catapult, Mesa de Vida Sauces

Web Dev, SEO, & PPC for Event Management Company

“Their whole team is incredibly kind and willing to help, no matter what the change is.”

2014 - Ongoing

Fingerprint Marketing has served as the web development and digital marketing partner of record for an event management company. They built and rebuilt their website from scratch and handle SEO and advertising.

Coordinator, Event Management Company

The website has provided a huge source of support for the client’s business, helping to get their information in front of many more potential customers and giving them a great first impression of their company. The Fingerprint Marketing team is communicative and incredibly willing to help.

I am the special events and fundraising coordinator with an event management company. We work as both event planners and consultants, primarily for nonprofit organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

We were hoping to spread the word about the work we do and let more nonprofits know that we are here to help them exceed their fundraising goals.

Fingerprint Marketing helped us to improve our website to really convey that message and then get it in front of organizations in the Pacific Northwest. They built our first WordPress site from scratch in 2014, and then after we went through a company rebrand in 2016, they rebuilt the site from the ground up.

Recently, they have helped us to focus on showcasing our virtual events since that is where the entire industry exists at the moment. On top of that, they run ads and perform SEO keyword targeting to make sure we are the first company that pops up for nonprofit event management

We work with about five people from their team, including the owner who is our main point of contact, and then a team that fields our questions and meets with us once a month to determine any updates or changes that we want to make to the site.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

Our founder connected with theirs through a networking group called BNI, and from there they decided to partner together.

The collaboration started in 2014 and is still ongoing.

The biggest change we’ve been able to implement is our awareness of the health of our site and its SEO because of their monthly reports. We also get a lot of feedback from clients who say that our website and SEO were instrumental in helping them find and select our company.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We have made pretty continuous updates to our website since we first started, and their team has made it really easy to connect with them about those. We actually just coordinate in a spreadsheet together and use a color-coding system to determine what needs to be done next.

Having all of that information centralized for both of our teams made the whole process incredibly simple. They do most of the tracking in order to determine where we could be doing better or investing more time, and they provide us with all of those findings in a monthly report.

Their whole team is incredibly kind and willing to help, no matter what the change is. Technology can be an incredibly frustrating thing, but they are always willing to handle things themselves or teach me step by step how to make changes that I want to be able to make in the future.

No, honestly, we’ve been really happy with the service that they provide to us.

Don’t be afraid to be specific about what you want. It’s your website and your branding, and they are happy to work on those until you are completely satisfied. On top of that, I would say definitely take advantage of their SEO and keyword services, because it makes a big difference.

Outsourced Web Development for Marketing Agency

"I’m impressed with their consistency."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

A marketing agency hired Fingerprint Marketing to develop WordPress websites for their clients. The team creates multiple designs that are seen by the agency and the clients, and then edited by their team.

Scott Johnson
President, Key Marketing Group

The team at Fingerprint Marketing creates websites that met client expectations. Their project management style is noteworthy. Customers can expect a skilled and experienced team.

I’m the president of Key Marketing Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

Since I’m a marketing agency, I needed someone to build six websites for me.

The team developed WordPress websites using DIVI. They ironed out the entire process for the front- and backend development.

We started by telling Fingerprint Marketing what we wanted to do. Then their team creates two different homepage designs. Our clients pick which ones they like more, and then they build out the rest of the website in that style.

They’ll send it over in a test environment, and then we’ll give them feedback. After they make those edits, we’ll send it to our client. If the client has edits, they’ll make those before it goes live.

We have a single point of contact over there, but they do have a team.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I’m in a marketing agency peer group. We met out in Colorado last year and started talking about websites.

I believe we’ve spent $18,000 or so.

Our engagement with Fingerprint Marketing started in November 2019.

They’ve successfully built the websites, making our clients happy.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their tight project management is one of their strengths. They always know how long something is going to take. We work with our point of contact through Slack.

I’m impressed with their consistency. They build websites a certain way every time. There aren’t any surprises or technical issues that come up that they haven’t experienced before.

Not that I can think of. It’s always nice to get stuff faster, but that’s not reality.

Have as much information about the website upfront as possible rather than changing the scope or sharing new information in the middle of the project.

Web Dev for Wholesale Seafood Company

"Their timely communication and clarifications were outstanding."

May - Sept. 2019

Fingerprint Marketing designed a new website and led a branding workshop. The site itself is being leveraged for recruiting purposes and highlights key company offerings.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Laura Silvers
Project Consultant, UniSea, Inc.

Rather than being an outdated property, the website has become a point of pride for the client. Fingerprint Marketing developed a collaborative relationship that resulted in a simple editing and change process. Customers can expect a communicative partner.

UniSea, Inc is a seafood processing company located in Dutch Harbor, Unalaska, Alaska. UniSea also owns and operates a hotel and restaurants in Dutch Harbor and has a Cold Storage facility and processing facility in Redmond, Washington.

I'm a project consultant that has helped the company go live with three critical projects, wearing the hat of both project manager and analyst.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

UniSea had an archaic website that no was longer being supported/updated. They needed to find a company that was nimble, able to make edits within 24 hours, and was easy/professional to work with. Fingerprint Marketing fit the bill.

1. Discovery
  2. Branding
  3. Logo refresh
  4. Content
  5. Design

There's homework but it's worth it. The process of developing a site from the ground up is fun and exciting.  UnISea's stakeholders were 100% involved.

Pia (Chief Imagination Officer) led an introductory discovery session with UniSea's project stakeholders. After that session, UniSea was ready to move forward. Pia introduced us to Gil Nevo who helped with branding and logo refresh. After Gil, I worked with Elena Abbot on the content. Erin Abel led the design. There was a lot of back and forth communication.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I found them by searching on Google for someone local. Unisea (stakeholder) interviewed four companies that create and/or host websites. Fingerprint Marketing was a boutique company that helped with everything (branding, logo, content). They had the right price and were able to deliver in the tight timeline.

We spent around $15,000.

UniSea worked with Fingerprint Marketing from May thru August 2019. The site went live in September 2019. During this time, UniSea went thru iterations on each of the phases: Discovery, Branding, Logo, Content, Design.

FingerPrint Marketing helped UniSea create a fresh and professional website within a few months.  The new site has helped UniSea's recruiting/HR teams. I am confident it’s also made our parent company, Nissui and our CEO very happy. They’re proud to have such a professional website. It’s never finished though, as there’s always room for improvement.

How did Fingerprint Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re awesome, and I have no problem recommending them to any small or medium-sized company out there. I felt very lucky and confident in working with them. When you build a relationship with a company you get things done quicker and faster, which is the case with us.

They’re awesome, and I have no problem recommending them to any small or medium-sized company. We used Basecamp and Google drive to communicate.  Today, since we are live, I send an email with the edits and they are implemented within 24 hours if not sooner.

Their constant communication and timely implementation of changes stood out.

Nothing that I can think of, no.

Have an idea of what you want and what you’re looking for and what your end goal is for the website it. The more info you can provide the better.

Definitely.
    We slipped on a few things. A few didn’t get done by August, but it wasn’t always their fault.

Web Design for Motivational Coach

"There's no one else I would recommend for a website besides Fingerprint Marketing."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Fingerprint Marketing enhanced a motivational coach's website to be more professional. Specifically, they helped re-write the "About" page, redesigned the logo and branding, and optimized the calls to action.

Entrepreneur

Orange County, California
Molly Mahoney
Owner, Prepared Performer

Lead generation improved almost too well, so much so that a link to sign up for strategy sessions had to be removed from one page, because of overbooking. Most impressive was Fingerprint Marketing's ability to translate the client's voice and personality into the overall look and feel of the website.

I’m the owner of a company called The Prepared Performer, which helps successful business owners increase their visibility and credibility. I help them become known as authorities in their space. Using Facebook Live, they can share value, connect with their audience, and convert their audience into sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

I had created my own website three years ago, but it was messy on the backend. I'm pretty proficient with WordPress, but I was using a lot of hacks to make things work. Also, I had tried to do my own rebranding when I shifted from coaching performers to coaching business owners. I hired Fingerprint Marketing because I needed a website that was extremely professional-looking and more elevated. It had to be clearer because I still had two separate audiences: musical theater performers and business owners.

Fingerprint Marketing took a lot of the content that I already had and translated it into a new website. They redesigned everything: the logo, the branding, etc. They also rewrote and redesigned my “About” page so that it’s interactive and animated. I had this fun idea where it would be a timeline of my life, basically—it’s really cool. Fingerprint Marketing was able to make that happen and help me make sure that my calls to action are placed strategically throughout the website. Now, I'm bringing more people into my audience and onto my email list.

I’ve also asked Fingerprint Marketing for help with search engine optimization because I’m still showing up high in the search traffic for my old posts from my previous business. They’ve offered to do a free assessment, and I'm excited to move forward with that.

They recently offered to do the hosting for a really affordable rate. After they took it on, all of the hosting issues I was having with GoDaddy were fixed, like in a second. If I had realized how much better it was to host things with them from the beginning, I probably would have done that right away. My website was slow and it was 100% because of GoDaddy. Once Fingerprint Media switched it to their hosting, it was perfect.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I met the owner of Fingerprint Marketing online. We were in a group together on Facebook, and I loved her commitment to putting herself out there and her style based on her little profile picture. Then, we met at an event and we sat next to each other, so I got to really know her and know more about what she provides for her audience. I truly connected with her as a person. I loved her overall style—the way she presents herself in real life and the way that she presents herself online.

How much have you invested with Fingerprint Marketing?

I’ve invested several thousand dollars with Fingerprint Marketing. I’m not sure exactly how much. I also pay a monthly membership fee for them to continue managing my website.

I started working with Fingerprint Marketing in November 2016. Our relationship is ongoing. They’ve been so fantastic recently with helping me with my hosting issues. I already loved them, but when I was having trouble two days ago, I loved them even more for helping me.

The website has been launched. We actually had to make a change because it was working too well. Fingerprint Marketing had placed the ability to sign up for a strategy session on every page of my website, including the front page and my Twitter and blog posts. I had so many people signing up for strategy sessions that I was booked over a month in advance. I had to remove it because it was doing so well that I couldn't handle all of the leads that I got. The conversion rate has been great. The biggest thing for me is that what I offer in my business is so congruent with who I am in real life and who I am in my videos. Now I feel like I have a website that represents that as well. So, when people see my website now, they know that it’s me. I get that comment all the time.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Fingerprint Marketing has been great from a project management standpoint. I have my own access to my own Basecamp link. They’ve been super responsive, and they’re good at responding right away when I have a question. It feels like the whole team is ready to support me, not just the project manager. For instance, I was having some issues with hosting from GoDaddy, and Fingerprint Marketing has been awesome in helping me figure out what was wrong with it.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

What I liked most about Fingerprint Marketing was that they were easy to access. They helped me translate the ideas that I had in my head into a real, tangible thing, which I think was fantastic. I’ve had people in the past try to emulate my communication voice and its playfulness. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I feel as though Fingerprint Marketing really captured that. They added little sparkles to the header, and people talk about that all the time. I feel like Fingerprint Marketing was great at getting my energy into the website.

Overall Score It’s like having extra people on my team. I'm also able to use a lot of the images that they gave for my website in other places as well, so they’ve done more than just my website.
    Fingerprint Marketing gets back to me right away. I didn't have to create a lot of the content or get my branding colors together, so I was able to provide it instantly. They jumped right on it. It was so quick.
    I’m just super happy with Fingerprint Marketing’s work. I wish I could have been able to hire them sooner to do it.
    I know how hard it is to build and maintain an online presence because I had been doing it myself. I am so happy to have that off of my plate and to instantly have more leads.
    There’s no one else I would recommend for a website besides Fingerprint Marketing.

Website Re-Design for Financial Services Provider

"I have worked with several marketing agencies, and Fingerprint’s quality, responsiveness, and pricing are fantastic..."

Dec. 2015- Jan. 2016

Fingerprint Marketing provided their expertise to a financial services provider that needed to update their website. They helped to create a contact form and automated email responses, and also added a chat tool.

Brian Chevalier-Jordan
VP Sales and Marketing, Inspira Financial

The website has a much more professional layout and aesthetic, and the chat tool has allowed the client to communicate with prospective customers. Fingerprint Marketing met all the deadlines and accomplished the project quickly. At every step, they exceeded the client's expectations.

Inspira Financial does lending and medical billing for the substance abuse treatment industry. I am the VP of sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

Initially, I hired Fingerprint Marketing to redesign our website. We had a basic WordPress site that was very unprofessional.

Fingerprint Marketing helped me design a new website. They built the site on WordPress and now host and manage it for me. They also helped me transition everything from the old site to the new site. We now have a contact form and auto email responses for white paper downloads. Fingerprint Marketing helped me with the creation and design of landing pages, blogs, white papers, videos, etc. They have since helped with a couple of revisions on the site. They were able to put some tools on the site so I can manage things myself. One of those tools is a chat tool. We had a very seamless interaction.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

Fingerprint Marketing was recommended by another company I was working with. I looked at their previous work, and I liked their work style. I also went with them because they estimated the project would take 4–6 weeks.

How much have you invested with Fingerprint Marketing?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with Fingerprint Marketing in December 2015, and the site was launched in January 2016.

The feedback I got internally was that people are very proud to have a website that looks professional. I have customers, and job applicants reach out to me via the new chat tool. I have an offline target audience so I can’t quantify the results of the new website.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager is very responsive. Any problems have been quickly resolved. We use Basecamp to communicate, and I can see what’s going on and make comments on the work. We’ve also communicated through Skype and text if there is urgent need to contact me. They are very flexible when I ask for things that are out of the scope of the project. They always try to meet the deadlines despite those additional requirements.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

I have worked with several marketing agencies, and Fingerprint’s quality, responsiveness, and pricing are fantastic and something I’ve never seen before. The quality of the design materials, project management, and responsiveness is all great.

Are there any areas Fingerprint Marketing could improve?

Fingerprint Marketing has specialists they subcontract to, and sometimes they’re not as responsive. If I have any issues, I let Fingerprint know, and they take care of it.

Overall Score Fingerprint Marketing are often not able to give me the brainstorming that I would like because they are involved in a large volume of work, but I have always enjoyed working with them.
    Fingerprint Marketing has never missed a deadline unless I ask for revisions.
    Fingerprint Marketing is reasonably priced and delivers a very high-quality product.
    Fingerprint Marketing has never let me down. They have often exceeded my expectations.
    I’ve recommended Fingerprint Marketing to several people.

Website Dev and Design for Motivational Speaker

"The process was easy and what they create is fantastic."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Having heard of Fingerprint Marketing's excellent reputation, a life coach and motivational speaker solicited their services to help enhance her website. They assisted with the backend, design, and SEO.

Entrepreneur

Jessica Butts
CEO, Front Seat Life

The outcomes of the collaboration exceeded the client's expectations. Aside from a beautiful design, project management and customer service were excellent from start to finish. Overall, it was very helpful to have an agency that has expertise in everything from the backend development to design.

Front Seat Life is a business coaching, speaking, training, and author company. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fingerprint Marketing?

I needed help with my website and targeting my ideal clients. I’ve known about Fingerprint Marketing, and they have an excellent reputation in the area.

Fingerprint Marketing did an audit on my website and addressed the fact that my website was attracting my current clients but not my future high-level clients. They helped me rebuild my SEO [search engine optimization] and a much higher level website so that I can attract corporate clients. This is probably the fourth or fifth reiteration of my website. Fingerprint Marketing is building a completely new website on WordPress with beautiful pages and SEO on every page. They’ve integrated it with Infusionsoft which is my shopping cart and my CRM [customer relationship management]. Fingerprint Marketing set up affiliate links for the book I sell. They provided very high level videos and a beautiful design. They took it from nothing to magnificent. They did the design and the backend as well. Fingerprint Marketing tells me what they need from me, and I get it for them. I write the content, and they clean it up. I also give them approval for anything they work on, and they take it from there.

How did you come to work with Fingerprint Marketing?

I’ve known Pia [Founder& CEO, Fingerprint Marketing] for a long time. She’s in my entrepreneurial women’s circle. She does beautiful work, and I knew she was at the level that I was looking for. She was authentic, real, communicative, and had exciting ideas. We had an interview over Zoom, and they understood my company and me, so there wasn’t a lot of collaboration. Fingerprint Marketing took the time upfront to learn about my business.

I’ve spent about $7,800.

We started working with Fingerprint Marketing in December 2016, and the work will be completed March 2017.

The project has exceeded my expectations in every single way. I’m very visual, so I asked Fingerprint Marketing if they could do something unusual for me. I wanted to see a visual before writing content. They went out of their way to build a mock-up so I knew what it would look like. When they sent me the mock-up, I cried because it exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t be happier. The process was easy and what they create is fantastic.

How did Fingerprint Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Fingerprint Marketing had an amazing team and managed the project seamlessly. They use Basecamp to communicate and keep tasks organized. They worked to keep the project on time and on budget.

What did you find most impressive about Fingerprint Marketing?

What I like about Fingerprint Marketing is that they do everything including design and backend. Any idea I come up with, they have a resource that can provide what I’m looking for. They were even able to communicate with Infusionsoft which is the CRM that I use.

Are there any areas Fingerprint Marketing could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score It’s been a true collaboration. It hasn’t been Fingerprint Marketing relying on me for everything or telling me what to do. They’re the experts in their field, so I appreciate it when they come to me with ideas. It’s a good partnership.
    Any delays were because of me.
    I think it’s above average. Fingerprint Marketing's pricing is excellent. I’ve heard of other people who have spent twice as much. They provide very good value for the service.
    Everything I’ve said backs up my score.
    I’ve already referred Fingerprint Marketing.