Have the Most Efficient Solution for your Finance

Team FinAcc Global is apt at helping you with your finance and accounting tasks. Starting from accounting entries to financial reports, we assess the needs of our clients within the ambit of accounting & finance and help them with our advanced solutions. The accounting and finance services your business requires, are the services FinAcc Global offers.

2019
Arlington, TX
  • 3061 S Center St
    Arlington, TX 76014
  • 301, Devpath Complex,B/h. Lal Bungalow Off C.G. Road,Ahmedabad – 380 009.
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380 009

Accounting Services for Internet Advertising Agency

"As of now, FinAcc global's services seems perfect to me."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

FinAccGlobal provided accounting and bookkeeping services for an internet advertising agency. They periodically update the client's financial records. They provide flexible pricing models on a monthly basis.

Krupali Mandavia
Marketing Executive, PeddleWeb

FinAccGlobal has enabled the client to make smarter financial decisions. Their contributions have strengthened the client's business and increased sales. Their process is well-organized, and they maintain great communication. Their team is comprised of experienced and professional staff members.

I am the Marketing Executive at PeddleWeb and I handle several Digital Marketing Projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire FinAccGlobal?

Accounting & Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting.

What were your goals for this engagement?

It was a difficult task for me to understand the accounting tasks at a very basic stage and FinAcc Global has helped me a lot in keeping my financial records up to date.

I had heard about their superior expertise in this field and Outsourcing is a cheaper way rather than choosing accountants with higher rates.

Describe the engagement in detail.

I had met CA Jigar Shah(Founder), initially for discussing my problem regarding the Accounting and Financial Task management for our start up. He guided me accordingly and that's how we joined hands with FinAcc Global.

Describe their billing or cost structure.

They have flexible prices and we pay according the the services that we take on monthly basis which changes accordingly.

There is one point of contact to FinAcc Global with the Senior Accountant and it is a complete hassle-free process.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

To be frank, we're making smarter financial decisions because of FinAcc Global which has resulted in stronger processes and increased sales.

The entire process is very well organized and we usually make a call every 7-10 days to stay updated.

Experienced and Professional staff.

No, as of now, FinAcc global's services seems perfect to me.

Overall Score FinAcc Global is a perfect choice for small businesses or startups like us in terms of Accounting and Finance services.
    Cost Effective. Worth!