Web and Graphic Design

We're a design studio with base in Argentina but due to our worldwide connections in terms of colleagues, collaborators and clients we like to think of ourselves more as a global studio.

We've been around for more than 20 years now (so I guess we're here to stay) and we had the chance to gather quite an interesting amount of experience in different design fields such as Corporate Identity, Print and Web Design.

We provide our customers with a creative and unique approach to solve their problems. Actually just their communication problems, we don't do magic. Not yet.

Our mission is simple, we work till you're happy. No buts.

1999
Buenos Aires, Argentina

PayPal World Bank IDB Meridional Seguros INTAL

Branding for Evergreen Image

Branding for Evergreen

Evergreen is a natural coffee store located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Filez was hired for brading development and design. They also aided Evergreen with their marketing collateral.

Responsive web design and wordpress coding for leading insurance company in Argentina. Image

Meridional Seguros is a leading insurance company in Argentina and now part of the Fairfax Group.

Whole project can be seen here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/74400925/Website-Meridional-Seguros

Brochure and catalogue design Image

White Paper Design

Web Design Image

Web Design

Graphic Design for Jewish Day School

“Their communication, responsiveness, flexibility, and attitude are all very positive.”

Oct. 2017 - Nov. 2019

Filez provided graphic design services for a private Jewish school. Implementing brand guidelines, their team created business cards, letterheads, and email templates as well as designs for social media posts.

Brooklyn, New York
Former Marketing & Digital Media Manager, Local Yeshivah

The design deliverables have brought professionalism and uniformity to the partner's image. Filez brings a personal touch and warmth to their work. They're receptive to feedback and flexible in completing tasks. Responsiveness and effective communication are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the former marketing and digital media manager of a large private Jewish school.

What challenge were you trying to address with Filez?

We didn’t have any kind of marketing infrastructure. On top of that, our communication and branding were all over the place. I was the only person out of 500 employees who was brought in to work on marketing and digital media. Clearly, that’s too much for one person to handle so I outsourced a lot of our graphic design to Filez.

They basically handled anything I needed help with but didn’t have time for or needed more technical expertise than I was capable of delivering. This included implementing a rebrand that had been handled by a third party.

Following our brand guidelines, Filez created our business cards, letterheads, and basically all of our evergreen materials. In addition, they helped me with email headers and newsletter templates. Their team also handled graphic design for our social media posts.

Paola (Client Relations & Studio Manager) was my only contact, and I know they have a team behind-the-scenes.

How did you come to work with Filez?

I was introduced to Paola through a friend who owns a luxury travel company and worked with her in the past. I mentioned our team needed a graphic designer, and he recommended and connected me to Filez.

We invested around $5,000.

The engagement lasted from October 2017—November 2019. I recommended my company continue working with them after I left. However, I don’t know if they did; but there was an active project when I left.

Filez brought a high level of professionalism to our branding and how we now communicate with our community. The perception of the school improved because the templates and other materials are now uniformed. Their team successfully executed our vision and needs, which was a high priority to the board. They improved our image and made my job easier and more manageable.

How did Filez perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent with project management, and we mostly communicated over email. We held a video call at the beginning of the engagement to kick things off. Then, the calls happened every once in a while, but most correspondences were through email.

Filez delivered everything on time. If there was something that didn’t meet our vision, they were super receptive to suggestions and constructive criticism. Along with that, they were very flexible if we needed rush projects completed over the weekend.

There’s a level of personal touch and connection that I haven’t experienced with other design firms; it’s a warmth and humanistic element that’s refreshing and it shows through their work. Their communication, responsiveness, flexibility, and attitude are all very positive. Overall, the engagement was professional and pleasant.

No, I can’t think of anything. All of our projects were pretty straightforward.

I’d definitely suggest hiring them. Present and articulate your vision clearly. If you don’t have a cohesive vision then request their help with that. I’d also recommend that you show samples of other work that you like. I found this particularly helpful and this ability distinguishes them from other design firms.

Filez is very flexible in terms of what you want to achieve and what look you’re going for. If you show samples of one thing, they can easily replicate and make it happen for you. In comparison, other firms might be more set in their design perspective.

It really depends on what the person is looking for.

Web Design & SMM for Needlepoint Co

"Their ability to take vague ideas with little direction from me and turn them into really cool images was impressive."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Filez designed a new website for a needlepoint production company. They’ve also managed the platform’s social media and branding design.

Denver, United States
Seth Berman
Owner, NeedlePaint and BrewsterBelt

The number of followers has significantly increased, impacting traffic and leading to increased sales. Filez works effectively, often delivering high-quality designs in one try. They were able to redirect the project's focus to deliver impactful results. Overall, they’re recommended.

I am the owner of NeedlePaint.com and BrewsterBelt.com

For what projects/services did your company hire Filez?

Our website was really outdated. They created an amazing design. We've worked together for years, and when Paola reached out to help with our social media, it was a hit! Our sales on BrewsterBelt have doubled. Mostly from direct traffic.

We wanted a website that looked amazing. They nailed it. For social media, we really had pretty plain images, nobody was looking. Files took our plain images and added amazing backgrounds, and our followers went from a hundred to a few thousand, all organically!

I found them on eLance years ago. probably in 2012. They were the top rated. They did a project for us then, and from then on, when I wanted help, I would email Paola and she'd get back with pricing, and I always feel confident that I'll love their work. If I don't love it, they will work more until I do.

See Above. New we are on a monthly contract for social media. And they do web design and branding design work on a per project basis.

I've always worked directly with Paola, I think there are more on the team doing the designs, but she handles our customer service.

On social media, our followers went from a few hundred to a few thousand over 4 months, organically. MORE Important, our Sales have almost doubled in 2019 vs 2018 on BrewsterBelt, mostly from Direct traffic. We get calls from our instagram followers looking to buy projects.

They are fast and 90% of the time nail the design work on the first try.

On social media, I do recommend you proofread. They are based in Argentina, so sometimes don't grasp 100% of the fine points of English Grammar. Also, they might not catch some tags (if you know a specific place or group that might be interested in the image, be sure to give them a heads up)

Overall Score Excellent
    see above
    Very well priced!
    see above
    very

Web Design and Digital Marketing for an Agency

“Their experience with clients all over the world is a positive asset and an advantage to any business.”

2008 - Ongoing

Filez has a long-term development partnership with an advertising agency. They develop bi-lingual sites for various entities and provide various deliverables to support email and social media marketing.

San Jose, California
Alba Leal
Marketing Manager

The partnership is entirely positive and has stretched into multiple projects over a decade. Filez is patient, flexible, and responsive. They accommodate any time differences or special requests and have a global vision.

I work for an advertising agency. We provide digital services for small and medium-sized businesses, most of which are in the retail sector. I’m the marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Filez?

I’ve worked with them for a long time, and they’ve assisted me at a couple of different agencies. I worked with a larger corporation who introduced us. Most of the work they’ve done for us is related to web development.

They’ve developed several sites for us and for our clients. The sites are both in English and in Spanish, and they do all the programming, design, and development. We’ve used WordPress for some of these sites.

They also provide other services for us to support our email campaigns and branding. They’ve created digital banners and social media posts for us, and they developed a character for us for a branding campaign.

We've always worked with the same point of contact. She's a studio manager and project manager.

How did you come to work with Filez?

I glanced through their portfolio and was impressed. I spoke with their studio manager, they quoted a price for us, and we've worked together since then. When I moved to my current job, I introduced them to my team and continued working with them.

Our overall spend is well over $100,000.

We’ve worked together almost continuously since 2008.

I keep hiring them for the thoroughness of their work. They provide good quality products and I rarely have to ask for corrections. Their project management is awesome, and they finish projects quickly. They’re unique, and I’ve never had such a good relationship with any other development team.

How did Filez perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very patient and flexible. They’re quick to make any changes we need and always make themselves available, even with a time difference. I’ve worked in offices in Puerto Rico, California, and Mexico, and they always accommodate me and have a great attitude.

Most of our communication is in writing. At the beginning of our relationship, we mostly communicated via email, but now we use Trello and WhatsApp.

Their responsiveness is particularly impressive.

I’d like them to offer a larger list of services. I would hire them for social media management or SEO. I know they have expansion plans, and I hope they consider those areas. They’re an amazing team with great potential.

Trust them. They’ve been in business for a long time and have a global vision. Their experience with clients all over the world is a positive asset and an advantage to any business.

Sales Deck for Media Entertainment Company

"Their effectiveness, creativity, fast response times and ability to meet deadlines were impressive."

June - Aug. 2019

Filez designed a sales presentation for one of the main channels of an Israeli media entertainment company. The deck consisted of 30 slides, high-quality images, and an Amazon-like design scheme.

Israel
Karina Perednik Dolgiej
Former Sales Director, Armoza Formats

The presentation proved to be a key asset when pitching the channel format, helping to secure sales in four Latin American countries. Filez's team was easy-going and open to client feedback.

An Israeli media entertainment company. My position was Sales Director

For what projects/services did your company hire Filez?

We hired Filez to design a sales presentation for a main channel in the US

To sale and improve the look a feel to catch the client

By references from another colleague

It was a power point presentation with high quality images and great design within the 30 slides to describe the sales pitch of and amazon format.

I worked with Paola Dalman, Diego Wasergold and Jonathan Wasergold Their customer service, profesional and great work in achieving my deadline was incredible.

I sold the format in 4 countries within Latin America including Brazil. Brazil is going to the 2 second season by mid 2020.

Very smooth, easy going and delays open to receiving great feedback

No, from my point of view

Overall Score I achieved my goal and I like their expertise
    Fast and effective
    As they are based in Argentina the prices are very accesible compare with the other countries
    Because of their 20 years of experience
    Because I achieved my goal with their help