Web and graphic Design

We're a design studio with base in Argentina but due to our worldwide connections in terms of colleagues, collaborators and clients we like to think of ourselves more as a global studio.

We've been around for more than 18 years now (so I guess we're here to stay) and we had the chance to gather quite an interesting amount of experience in different design fields such as Corporate Identity, Print and Web Design.

We provide our customers with a creative and unique approach to solve their problems. Actually just their communication problems, we don't do magic. Not yet.

Our mission is simple, we work till you're happy. No buts.

1999
Buenos Aires, Argentina

PayPal World Bank IDB

Responsive web design and wordpress coding for leading insurance company in Argentina.

Meridional Seguros is a leading insurance company in Argentina and now part of the Fairfax Group.

Whole project can be seen here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/74400925/Website-Meridional-Seguros

Brochure and catalogue design

Presentation Design

Packaging Design

White Paper Design

Web Design

Web Design and Digital Marketing for an Agency

“Their experience with clients all over the world is a positive asset and an advantage to any business.”

2008 - Ongoing

Filez has a long-term development partnership with an advertising agency. They develop bi-lingual sites for various entities and provide various deliverables to support email and social media marketing.

San Jose, California
Marketing Manager

The partnership is entirely positive and has stretched into multiple projects over a decade. Filez is patient, flexible, and responsive. They accommodate any time differences or special requests and have a global vision.

I work for an advertising agency. We provide digital services for small and medium-sized businesses, most of which are in the retail sector. I’m the marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Filez?

I’ve worked with them for a long time, and they’ve assisted me at a couple of different agencies. I worked with a larger corporation who introduced us. Most of the work they’ve done for us is related to web development.

They’ve developed several sites for us and for our clients. The sites are both in English and in Spanish, and they do all the programming, design, and development. We’ve used WordPress for some of these sites.

They also provide other services for us to support our email campaigns and branding. They’ve created digital banners and social media posts for us, and they developed a character for us for a branding campaign.

We've always worked with the same point of contact. She's a studio manager and project manager.

How did you come to work with Filez?

I glanced through their portfolio and was impressed. I spoke with their studio manager, they quoted a price for us, and we've worked together since then. When I moved to my current job, I introduced them to my team and continued working with them.

Our overall spend is well over $100,000.

We’ve worked together almost continuously since 2008.

I keep hiring them for the thoroughness of their work. They provide good quality products and I rarely have to ask for corrections. Their project management is awesome, and they finish projects quickly. They’re unique, and I’ve never had such a good relationship with any other development team.

How did Filez perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very patient and flexible. They’re quick to make any changes we need and always make themselves available, even with a time difference. I’ve worked in offices in Puerto Rico, California, and Mexico, and they always accommodate me and have a great attitude.

Most of our communication is in writing. At the beginning of our relationship, we mostly communicated via email, but now we use Trello and WhatsApp.

Their responsiveness is particularly impressive.

I’d like them to offer a larger list of services. I would hire them for social media management or SEO. I know they have expansion plans, and I hope they consider those areas. They’re an amazing team with great potential.

Trust them. They’ve been in business for a long time and have a global vision. Their experience with clients all over the world is a positive asset and an advantage to any business.