WE GIVE A PLATFORM TO YOUR DREAM CONCEPT

The heart of Fifium is our customers. At Fifium we take a great honor in making your ideas come true, and further on to success. Not only do we believe in developing amazing mobile apps, we also believe in creating beautiful experiences for our clients to be cherished forever. We work closely with clients to commence a powerful mobile app development strategy for their unbaked app ideas.

København, Denmark
  • Frederiksgade 7 3 floor
    København 1265
    Denmark

The Fifium team consists of multi-skilled app engineers, who are dedicated and follow an app strategy, which help clients to develop a powerful mobile app development for their business requirement.

Web Design For Career Coaching Consultancy

"Fifium’s project management skills were probably the best thing about them. They take over when I need them to take over."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Fifium helped design and develop a consulting website based on some existing branded content and video. They collaborated with the owner and continue to provide marketing advice.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Owner, Career Coaching Consultancy

Fifium’s team was highly responsive and communicative. They required little supervision and regularly provided progress updates. They excel in project management, truly come through on their promises, and are overall a fair team to collaborate with.

I run my own consulting and career coaching business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fifium?

I had a website that wasn’t working, and I needed one that showed my brand and would allow me to stand out.

Fifium was responsible for building my whole website. They helped me find my own way to show the information I wanted to share, including my branded content. I had some pointers that I wanted to make sure came through, but I had no idea what designs or colors to use. Fifium showed me what they wanted to do, and I agreed to what they showed me.

The website is pretty basic and regular. It includes pages about who I am and pages that include my inspiration videos. I wanted to do the marketing myself, but Fifium gave me tips and we’re still in contact, so if I have an idea, I can contact them and ask them questions and they’ll answer them. We had no budget for marketing.

How did you come to work with Fifium?

I knew one of the guys from Fifium through my network. The first time I learned about them was when I heard one of the guys from the company talk about an app they had built that sounded pretty cool. So I knew that they knew how to do these kinds of things.

We’re still working on the website, but I think the whole project is going to be about $5,000 to $8,000 or $9,000.

We've been working together for about half a year.

My work doesn't depend on how many visitors I get to my website; it’s mostly for letting companies know about the work I do. I’m not selling anything through my website.

How did Fifium perform from a project management standpoint?

Fifium’s project management skills were probably the best thing about them. They take over when I need them to take over, which is great. They’re good about communicating how the project is moving along and being responsive to me. Whenever I needed an answer, I got it.

I know that some web companies are very expensive and some are very cheap. Fifium has a fair price, I would say. They aren’t super cheap, but they’re really good, and therefore I think their price is fair, which is better from my perspective. I didn't want anything that was too cheap or too expensive.

I guess you always want the prices to be cheaper, but they were very fair. I could have paid double and the project would be finished now, but I understand why it’s not done yet.

Overall Score They were good.
    They set a deadline, and they achieve it.
    That would definitely be a 5.