Motion Graphics and Animation studio

We are a design-driven studio specializing in motion graphics and animation.

We are a team of directors, artists, designers and strategic thinkers working closely together. We are passionate about creating colorful and aesthetic design and illustrations that we animate to tell our clients very special stories.

Miami Beach, FL

Uber, Amazon, Dior, Disney, Coca-Cola, Exxon, Kaiser Permanente, Chanel..

UBER

Motion graphics video we produced for uber. This flat design video present uber automated pricing system

2019 Showreel

Fevr Motion Graphics Showreel 2019 ! Some projects we did these last months in animated video, motion graphics, explainer video, 2D animation, 3D animation..

Ernie Ball

We made this rock and inspiring motion design film for Ernie Ball, the world's leading manufacturer of premium guitar string based in SanDiego California.

Amazon Key

Amazon is launching its new delivery service “Key for Car” that allows delivery directly into a client’s car. This is definitely a new concept that comes with a challenge: to explain a service that is new and unusual AND at the same time have the client feel secure about it.

Video Production for Electronic Manufacturing Company

"The video they produced told the exact story we wanted to show our audience."

June 2018

FEVR produced, directed, and finalized an animated video to showcase a project for a groundbreaking event. They created all the graphic elements and animations for the 90-second video.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Former Project Manager, Electronic Manufacturer

Working under stringent timelines with limited resources, FEVR created an outstandingly high-quality video. They rapidly produced a deliverable that flawlessly encapsulated the intended message. Every relevant party was highly pleased with the results. They're a responsive and reliable team.

I left the electronics manufacturing company I worked for during our collaboration with FEVR last August. At the time, I was a project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with FEVR?

The company held a major event in the United States last year and hired FEVR to produce a 2-3 minute video.

We had an extremely short timeline, so the entire project moved very quickly. As soon as we signed up with FEVR and agreed to work together, every day counted.  In terms of the time commitment, our requirements were extremely high.

We were holding a groundbreaking ceremony last summer with federal government officials in attendance. FEVR produced and directed a video for our event that was a minute and a half. They designed the graphics it included and created all of the animations.

I wrote the entire script and gave it to them to work with, and they got back to me very quickly with a finalized storyboard that laid out all the different scenes so I could see exactly how the video would look. The animated video introduced our project. It had to convey the scale, purpose, and type of technologies it involved in under 90 seconds.

How did you come to work with FEVR?

I reviewed many different potential vendors I found through a Google search. The factors I considered were portfolio quality and ability to meet our timeline. I had to make a decision pretty quickly. Inevitably, we started sorting out vendors based on the timing factor.

We ended up going with FEVR. Their artistic style matched well with our vision, and they fit within the ballpark of our budget.

The total cost of the project was about $10,000.

Our project took place within July 2018. The production period was only two or three weeks.

I was most satisfied with FEVR's ability to work within a very tight deadline. Based on the turnaround time we required, I was very happy with the quality of work they were able to get back to us.

All the responsible parties that were using the video were very satisfied with the quality, especially considering the tight turnaround time. The video they produced told the exact story we wanted to show our audience.

How did FEVR perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, FEVR's performance was excellent. The company I used to work for is known for moving extremely fast, and FEVR did an excellent job of keeping up with our requirements and demands.

The most impressive thing about working with FEVR was their ability to deliver such a high-quality video in light of the budget, project size, and timeline. Whenever we needed something, they got back to us right away. They were excellent and never left us hanging.

I had many decision-makers standing over my shoulder asking me for updates every 12 hours, and FEVR always gave me the status reports and feedback I needed.

I really don't have any complaints or criticisms at this point. All things considered, FEVR did the best job they possibly could have.

I would definitely recommend FEVR for their amazing performance. They're amazing at dealing with high-pressure, high-stakes situations in a project like ours.

I've only worked with FEVR on this project, but considering what they could deliver under such tight time constraints, I can only imagine how excellent the quality of their work would be with more time and resources than we could contribute.  If you can plan out the project with plenty of time to complete it, then they would probably be even better.

Video Production for Financial Firm

"Thorough and professional, FEVR had clear technical expertise to produce multiple types of videos."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

FEVR created two 30–60-second videos to present survey results for a few conferences. Using pre-drawn frames and strict specifications, the team conducted full-scale production and multiple editing rounds.

Marketing Manager, Financial Firm

The videos debuted to over 1,000 people and received praise for its crisp visuals and fresh feel. FEVR’s timely delivery and streamlined communication enabled a smooth, productive workflow. Highly responsive, the team incorporated feedback rapidly without sacrificing quality.

I’m a marketing manager for a financial firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with FEVR?

We engaged FEVR to create two videos. We wanted to visualize the results of our annual trading survey for a few upcoming conferences, and we lacked in-house video production resources.

We wanted two 30–60-second videos, one with a more specific focus and the other with a more general message. We wanted a particular style that would appeal to institutional investors and conference goers; we specified no narration, minimal background music, and crisp transitions.

Our side provided thorough direction. We drew out each video frame and created text to go on each frame. We also identified the data points and charts and graphs we wanted to use and defined the graphics and transitions we wanted the videos to focus on. We based our prep material on a video in FEVR’s portfolio.

The team was highly receptive to our specific requirements and took over the video production process from there. We had multiple edit rounds at every stage. FEVR excelled at incorporating our edits and turned around revised materials quickly.

Andrea (Executive Producer, FEVR) served as my main point of contact and the account manager. She led a larger team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with FEVR?

I searched for video production companies on Google and considered vendors on their portfolio. I liked FEVR’s past work and could picture what we wanted based on their videos for other clients. Once we reached out to their team, they took the time to understand our project needs and came back with a quote that fit our budget.

We worked together from September–October 2018.

The videos arrived in time for our major conferences, and over a thousand people have seen them now. We’ve received lots of positive feedback from viewers about how the videos explain our survey results with a fresh look and feel.

How did FEVR perform from a project management standpoint?

Having one point of contact streamlined communication. Andrea conveyed our requests and edits to her team clearly and thoroughly, which showed in their work. The team’s internal organization seemed well in hand, and they delivered products on time

FEVR’s timely delivery and responsiveness stood out the most. They provided timelines right away and style frames within a few days of the project kick-off. The team also always tried to incorporate our edits and never turned down our requests. Thorough and professional, FEVR had clear technical expertise to produce multiple types of videos.

On occasional, one or two of the 20–30 edits we’d sent them at a time would get lost, and I had to follow up with them about them. However, they always made those changes right away. It was a small issue in an otherwise overwhelmingly positive collaboration.

Provide their team with as much information as possible to help them understand your company, mission, and goals. Have a clear vision of what you want so that FEVR help you achieve a successful outcome.

Video Production for Multimedia Company

"They’re an incredible team of talented professionals, and the quality of their work exceeded our expectations."

Apr. - May 2019

FEVR produced a minute-long video for a corporate event. The team wrote a script, developed a storyboard, and created animations.

Paris, France
Production Director, Multimedia Company

Many viewers gave positive feedback regarding the design of the video. Flexible and committed, FEVR adjusted their workflow when necessary to meet a tight deadline. Their creative approach and ability to deliver set them apart from other vendors.

I'm the production director at a French multimedia group that has clients all across Europe. We’re the most popular radio station in France with 6,159,000 daily listeners.

For what projects/services did your company hire FEVR?

We hired FEVR to produce a minute-long video. We needed them to develop the concept, provide illustrations and storyboarding, and create animations.

We hoped that the video would showcase our company, including our latest programs and achievements. We wanted it to be striking and unforgettable while staying in-line with our guidelines. We were planning to show the video at an important corporate event.

We chose FEVR because our initial communication with the team was efficient and informative. Also, they had amazing references.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

FEVR wrote the whole script, created the storyboard, and produced animations for the video.

FEVR is absolutely amazing. They’re a highly creative team, and the video took our event to the next level. We showed the film to a crowd of 10,000 people. We received many compliments regarding the design of the video.

FEVR was very accommodating, and we appreciated their dedication to meeting our deadline.

None, I would highly recommend them.

Overall Score FEVR is the best!
    They were efficient and timely.
    The quality of the video was very high.
    I would highly recommend them to others.