Badass branding & Non-nerd naming Agency

Brand Naming Agency FERRAS

The Bible says in the beginning was the word, but Céline – the writer, not the singer, nor the brand – says No! In the beginning was EMOTION. At our brand naming agency we try to encapsulate feelings.

2005
Vienna, Austria

BLADESCAPE, BOSCH, ANGELINI PHARMA, Ministry of Defense, Federal Computing Center

Logo & Web Design for International Membership Corporation

"FERRAS asked us more questions than other companies, understood exactly what we needed, and obtained good results."

Sept. 2005 - Ongoing

FERRAS helped to develop the client's corporate identity, including their logo, website design, and SEO practices. Most recently, FERRAS developed the platform for a premium dining experience.

1–10 Employees

Zurich, Switzerland
Markus Sassmann
CEO, Galvano Group

The client has so much trust in FERRAS that they have never even considered working with other agencies. They are a professional and flexible group that gets tasks done quickly and effectively.

Galvano Group is an international lifestyle agency based in Zurich, helping corporations service their clients through a membership system. We are the butler in people's pockets for wherever they are and whatever they need in terms of hotels, transportation, private jet flights, and so on.

I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with FERRAS?

We needed to develop our product and be on par with the changing times.

FERRAS created our corporate design, from the company logo to the company website, letter templates, and so on. FERRAS created a platform called Galvano One, which is one of the sales tools we use for clients. It provides different experiences such as Michelin-star dining, which can be ordered directly, and is an improved way of offering our services to clients.

FERRAS also provided search engine optimization services and elaborated the structure and functionalities of our website. It works well on mobile devices and has had continuous development.

How did you come to work with FERRAS?

I found FERRAS after looking for design companies in Austria, which is my home country. They are based in Vienna, so I looked at their portfolio and met with them. The fit was good, so I decided to work with them. I believe that I found them through LinkedIn or a similar platform.

How much have you invested with FERRAS?

The cost of FERRAS' work has been between €120,000 and €140,000 [US $129,690 and $162,113].

We started working with FERRAS around September 2005. FERRAS has come to know our company, brand, and way of thinking, so we don't need to provide long descriptions when asking for something new. We are a long, trusted client for them, and we have a very good partnership. There have been many companies that have offered design and development services to us, but FERRAS has remained my first choice.

We wouldn't have reached our current position without FERRAS' help in terms of company development. Their collaboration was an important part of our success, but it would be difficult for me to measure it in numbers.

How did FERRAS perform from a project management standpoint?

FERRAS' team always approaches projects from their base ideas, determining what the root of the issue is, and going through a step-by-step approach in building a solution. FERRAS asked us more questions than other companies, understood exactly what we needed, and obtained good results.

What did you find most impressive about FERRAS?

FERRAS is a flexible group and able to react fast when we need to get a task done. We needed to send out our next letter and needed work done on it quickly. A day later, it was done. I can count on FERRAS, and I like their professional way of working. Other groups didn't convince me that they could provide better services, so I've never had a reason to make a change, not even in terms of price.

Are there any areas FERRAS could improve?

Some time ago, I had a meeting with FERRAS during which I proposed tackling the core values of our company. We took some time to work on this, and it turned out to be one of our most important meetings. The course was set, and we were able to move forward quickly. No other competitor was able to grasp the core ideas of my companies in the same way. This is a valuable strength for FERRAS.

FERRAS knows its value, which I can accept. It's easy to find cheaper solutions, but then we would have a cheap solution.
    I have recommended FERRAS to a friend, who was also very happy with the service. FERRAS is my first choice whenever someone asks me for their types of services.