WE MAKE VIDEO PRODUCTION EASY

Philip Ferrari, president of Ferrari Productions, is an award-winning video producer, video and still photographer working with a variety of corporate and non-profit clients in the San Diego region and around the globe. As a director / producer with over 25 years of experience, Phil has become a master at helping develop the client’s story.

From scriptwriting, producing web videos and broadcast spots, we have great success helping our clients tell their story, evaluate their needs and help them communicate with their audience. Let us help you find the most effective solutions to bring your  story to life.

1989
San Diego, CA
  • 13323 Deer Canyon Place
    San Diego, CA 92129

Pfizer, The Travelers Channel, Union Bank, Mind2Motion, Mobile Edge, TCP Global,  RxSafe, Concious Capitalism, J & W Lumber

Ferrari Productions produces Kickstarter and other Crowd Funding videos

Ferrari Productions produces video content for the hospitality industry

Instructional Video for RxSafe 1800

Ferrari Productions works with corporate clients and manufacturers to create instructional video content for their clients and consumers.

Ferrari Productions produced this Broadcast Commercial for a San Diego Area Lumber company

Video Production for Marketing Agency

"Ferrari did a great job at creating a video that drew people in to the Kickstarter campaign."

Feb. - Aug. 2017

Ferrari Productions wrote, produced, and edited a number of videos to promote the launch of a new product.

Paul June
Owner, Barrel O'Monkeyz

The videos that Ferrari Productions produced were well-received, with significant number of page views and clicks. The team kept the projects moving, and on budget, through constant communication. Their creativity and positive attitude made them a great partner.

I’m the CEO of Barrel O'Monkeyz, a marketing agency that supports companies in the sports and active lifestyle space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ferrari Productions?

I needed help developing two different video projects for one of my clients.

My client, Mobile Edge, was using a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for the launch of a new product. Ferrari created 3 minute mini-commercial to support the release of the CORE Gaming Backpack. The process for creating this video was complex, involving multiple location shoots and a long editing process.

The other project Ferrari worked on was to create a series of product review videos. These were very short, probably one minute in length. The series spells out the product features and benefits. The process involved developing a storyboard, copywriting, and editing.

I worked directly with Phil (president, Ferrari Productions) and one other team member.

How did you come to work with Ferrari Productions?

I was referred to Phil through someone in my network. I have several different companies that I could work with, so I evaluate them based on their design, pricing, and if they’re easy to work with. I chose to work with Ferrari because of Phil’s creativity and his ability to provide a great studio to do the filming.

We worked together from February–August 2017.

Ferrari did a great job at creating a video that drew people in to the Kickstarter campaign. The number of clicks on the video was very favorable as was the time people spent on the page, which indicates people watched the whole thing. They created 10 product review videos that can now be found on YouTube or Google, so I'm very pleased with everything they did for me. I’m definitely planning on working with Phil again soon.

How did Ferrari Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. No matter what time I asked them to do things, they got the work done. They always delivered things in a timely manner.

It’s really important to me that my vendors fit culturally with Barrel O'Monkeyz. Phil was a really nice fit because of his easy-going and can-do manner. He balances trying to move the project forward while keeping what the client wants in mind.

If I had to name one area for improvement, I'd love to have more editing options in creating videos. They do a good job of editing the footage so that it marries up to the storyboard, but it would be good to have multiple options from different styles.

Be very clear on your goal and the direction you want the video to go. Ferrari will take the time to understand your business but the more upfront you can be, the better your results will be.

Overall Score I look forward to working with them again in the future.
    They deliver on time.
    Our scope slipped, and they didn’t increase the price.
    They deliver a quality product.
    I refer them to people all the time.

Video Production for Golfing Technology Company

“They provide high quality work for a great value.”

Nov. 2013 - 2018

Ferrari has produced over 100 videos, ranging from tutorials to sales and marketing videos as needed. They provide animation services, filming, editing, and post-production work.

Jim Stracka
CEO, StrackaLine

Ferrari has continued to be a great partner, delivering on an extensive number of high-quality video projects at a competitive rate. Their work has received nothing but positive feedback. Organized, creative, and collaborative, working with them is also stress-free.

I'm the owner of StrackaLine, a technology company that helps golfers read the greens better.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ferrari Productions?

We needed help producing videos for the purpose of tutorials, sales, and marketing.

Ferrari has helped us produce over 100 videos over the years, ranging from simple explainer videos to some that required animation. We typically provide their team with the script, and Ferrari manages production, including filming, editing, and post-production work.

We work with anywhere from one to four people on a shoot at a time.

How did you come to work with Ferrari Productions?

They were referred to me. Although I considered other vendors, Ferrari provided a great value for the price, so we ultimately decided to work with them.

We've spent over $50,000 over the years.

We started working together in November 2013 and continue to work with them on a project by project basis. Our last project with their team was completed this year.

They always produce high quality videos that receive a lot of positive feedback. I've never heard anything negative about their work internally or from our customers.

How did Ferrari Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're organized and do a good job of communicating on each project.

They provide high quality work for a great value. For that reason, I haven't considered working with another video production company.

They're good at sticking to any set deadlines.
    They always deliver products that meet or exceed expectations.

Video Production for Scientific E-Learning Programs

"I like their approach to assess the actual business and behavioral outcomes upfront, prior to suggesting tactics."

2015 - 2017

Ferrari Productions is experienced with a large swath of video services including live-action, voice-over narration, and animation. Based on pre-existing requirements, they help refine strategic concepts.

Nancy McMonigal
Director of Life Sciences and Health Care, Bluewater

The videos are used in national trainings and have spurred new product adoption. Ferrari Productions invests time upfront to internalize objectives, which allows them to identify tthe ideal medium for a concept. They are detail oriented, sensitive to deadlines, and have stand-out expertise.

I’m the Director of Life Sciences and Healthcare for Bluewater, a learning and business consulting company. I support life science and healthcare verticals and manage a number of our key accounts in those fields as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ferrari Productions?

We needed to communicate course material and product knowledge in a visually pleasing way, and video seemed to be the right way to handle that content, in order to produce the intended behavior.

I’ve worked with them on about 20 different programs, which can involve 20+ components and individual pieces. They’ve done live-action, voice-over narration, script development, animation, and software product simulation for us.

They support me with the overall strategic concepts. I bring them business objectives and the things we need to accomplish, and then they decide what medium or technique fits with those things best. Then, they help structure the product and get us to where we need to be. They also do all the editing.

I only work with the executive producer, Phil, but I know that he coordinates with his own team.

How did you come to work with Ferrari Production?

We were introduced through a mutual business friend. I definitely liked their approach to instructional design for video, and how it can be applied to various educational and learning courses.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We worked together from 2015 until 2017.

Usability was greatly increased for a software product after the launch. Our end client was able to train at 25 different offices in the U.S., which amounted to about 500 people in two weeks. It really helped provide a lot of training an adoption of the new software.

How did Ferrari Production perform from a project management standpoint?

There weren't any details left untouched. Even when Phil had a planned vacation, everything was covered.

I like how they assess the actual business and behavioral outcomes upfront, prior to suggesting tactics. They really think a lot about strategy and what the goals are. Before diving into the “how," they think about the “why.”

Phil was instrumental in helping craft the solution based on the intended business outcomes. He was able to use his expertise to really shapes the courses to make an impact.

There aren’t any at this time. I would hire him again.

I would say that establishing a good communication flow and weekly status meeting would maximize their expertise.

Everything we requested and contracted for was delivered on time and exceeded expectations.