Aim Higher

FD Productions specializes in the production of air and ground based cinematography. FD efficiently and creatively produces your thoughts and ideas to be communicated through motion pictures to the masses. We have worked on motion picture filming providing beautiful opening scenes, television broadcasting aerial coverage off aerial events, and corporate commercials depicting visions and directives which were never possible before.

We have made a significant investment in film making tools to ensure meaningful clear, story-telling motion pictures for our premiere clients.

Diamond Bar, CA
  • 2896 Vista Diamond Bar
    Diamond Bar, CA 91765

American Chemical Society, American Eagle Outfitters, Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, NBC

Motorsport Video Production (Media Captured For NBC)

The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel

American Eagle Outfitters Filming

Squid-inspired ‘invisibility stickers’ could help soldiers

Squid are the ultimate camouflage artists, blending almost flawlessly with their backgrounds so that unsuspecting prey can’t detect them. Using a protein that’s key to this process, scientists have designed “invisibility stickers” that could one day help soldiers disguise themselves, even when sought by enemies with tough-to-fool infrared cameras. Alon Gorodetsky and his team from the University of California Irvine will

present their findings at the American Chemical Society National Meeting in Denver.

Video Production for Athletic Performance Company

"Their attention to detail and turnaround time were both incredible. I was amazed at the video and their efforts."

January 2020

An athletic performance company hired FD Productions to build two videos describing the theme of its products. They made a 30 and 90-second video with graphics, working from scripting to editing.

Charleston, South Carolina
Greg Bosch
CEO, Bosch Activation

FD Productions turned around professional videos in just two days, amazing the athletic company. They took their vision and made professional videos from it that their internal team loves. Bending over backwards to schedule them, they were incredibly accommodating, responsive, and responsible.

I’m the CEO of Bosch Activation, an athletic performance company. We manufacture, produce, and train athletes on using our rotational devices. They also can be used in hospitals and rehab centers. We’re bringing this product to market currently; hopefully, we’ll have FDA approval in the next six months.

What challenge were you trying to address with FD Productions?

They made two videos for our company at their studios in California. We were trying to film marketing videos capturing our theme as it relates to the athlete.

They handled everything from scripting and pre-production to shooting to editing. The videos were 30 or 90 seconds long. They took our vision and put it into a video format. It had to come across as professional with the right graphics and the right tone.

How did you come to work with FD Productions?

We found them on the internet. We were supposed to work with someone else who dropped the ball, so we were left scrambling because we didn’t have videographers. However, I saw FD Production’s website and knew they were high-quality. I told my business partners we needed to hire them, so we did.

We spent $30,000.

I was blown away at their incredible turnaround time. In January 2020, we showed up to film the videos. Two days later, they had them ready.

Their attention to detail and turnaround time were both incredible. I was amazed at the video and their efforts. They took our vision and put it in a format that was professional and looked exactly as we hoped.

The message comes through in the video, and that’s our main indicator of success. We haven’t published the videos yet, but from our internal team’s perspective, they’re great.

How did FD Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They bent over backward to fit us in and work with us. I give them high marks on their responsiveness and responsibility. They gave their word saying they were going to do something, and then they followed through. It was a totally different experience with them.

I’m continually impressed with their creative ability to bring our vision to life. I’ve worked with four or five other agencies and none of them could bring my ideas to life as FD Productions did. They listen and have a creative gift for videography.

I can’t think of anything.

If you’re able to collaborate with them they’ll bring your dream into fruition.

They went above and beyond.
    You get the quality you pay for.
    They don’t waste any time. They’re very responsive.

Video Production for Innovation Agency

"They were more than just a vendor⁠—much more like a true partner."

January 2020

FD Productions produced a video for an innovation agency. Using provided footage and a storyboard, the team compiled a video and provided visual effects.

Aaron McDaniel
Co-Founder & Head of Innovation, 10X Innovation Lab

The video recieved positive feedback from colleagues, including the speaker's bureau partners and the client's customer base. FD Productions establishes an effective workflow, listening to feedback and making changes where necessary. The team is creative and knowledgeable.

I am a professional speaker, author and entrepreneur focused on the topic of innovation.

For what projects/services did your company hire FD Productions?

FD Productions did post production for a speaker overview video (often called a "sizzle reel" that I needed to put together). They took my video footage, created graphics and visual effects (VFX) and sound design

Have a strong finished product that represented my brand well and helps me book more speaking engagements

I looked for vendors who had experience creating the type of high quality video I was looking to have made. I interviewed each vendor and chose FD Productions since they had the best quality products

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I provided all the video footage and the FD team created visual effects (VFX) and put together the footage in the order I outlined via a story board. The FD team played a pivotal role in developing the narrative and suggesting changes that improved the overall flow of the video

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

FD Productions provided multiple drafts (10 iterations) and we worked together frame by frame as the team took my feedback and worked to implement my suggested changes. We worked live via TeamViewer to do the work remotely in real-time.

The speakers bureau partners I work with were blown away with the high quality of the finished video. I received great feedback from my clients as well. All of this has led to an improvement in my brand image and increased sales!

Very effective. Utilizing the TeamViewer software to make real-time changes made the process easier. The team then sent me Vimeo links that allowed me to leave comments directly on the video on the exact frame I needed changes. This allowed for less to be lost in translation (compared to writing it out via email or speaking via phone/video conference)

I hired FD Productions to do Post Production services and they FAR exceeded my expectations in terms of their work on VFX, sound design, and overall narrative flow and tone. They were more than just a vendor⁠—much more like a true partner. I could tell the team really cared about my promotional video and went above and beyond to make sure the finished product was really impressive and of the highest quality. I plan to rehire FD Productions for all my post video needs.

None. Great Work!

Overall Score I would give a 6 or 7 out of 5 if that was an option!
    Easy. the FD team was flexible and worked with my schedule
    Very cost effective compared to other firms with a similar level of service
    Fantastic finished product
    HIGHLY Likely (10 out of 10). I plan to use the FD team again on future projects

Advertising Video for Consumer Electronics Store

"The production value was beyond our expectation, and the process was very flawless."

May - June 2020

An electronics company hired FD Productions to create branding materials. They built a short advertisement video.

Palo Alto, California
Sales Manager, Consumer Electronics

The team at FD Productions delivered quality work within the project timeline. Production values exceeded expectations. The team at FD Productions communication in an effective manner, highlighting their professionalism and dedication.

We is a consumer electronics company that focuses on charging and energy accessories. I am the sales manager

For what projects/services did your company hire FD Productions?

We hired FD Productions for advertisement videos

create branding materials

Found it through local online search

Create a short video/film with the resources and background we provided to them

There was 10 to 15 in the team, which consisted every major role such as producer, director actors

The outcome of the project was fantastic. FD Productions truly delivered a quality work within the project timeline. The production value was beyond our expectation, and process was very flawless.

It was very effective. Professional manner, open communications, and dedicated effort was all shown by FD production through the workflow.

I was most impressive on how effective they can delivery the result within proposed deadline while not compromising any quality aspect of the work.