An Agency For Growth 🚀

Your company’s growth challenges can no longer be solved by simply buying traffic. You need a partner that truly understands your customers. A partner that develops an acquisition strategy focused on the customer experience at every stage of the funnel.

With real world experience working client-side for high-growth marketplaces, SaaS, eCommerce & Lead Gen companies, we bring to the table tried & tested strategies. Whether it’s Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other PPC channels, we’ve got the playbooks that deliver growth.

Traditional digital marketing agencies are dying. Welcome to Farsiight, a growth agency loaded with sales and marketing experience ready to boost your company’s revenue.

Get a free proposal today and we’ll arm you with a comprehensive tailored PPC strategy that will deliver real business outcomes.

Brisbane, Australia
  • Canada
  • United States

Digital Strategy for E-commerce Company

"Farsiight works as one extended team to deliver solid results."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Farsiight built and launched a new website for an e-commerce company. Now they're engaged to provide an integrated digital strategy to drive leads.

Brisbane, Australia
Lizzy Shorey-Kitson
Director & Founder, Sleepy Sundays Pty Ltd

Online sales have increased dramatically since the engagement began. Farsiight's consistent communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of their work. Their depth of experience with digital technologies helps them meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables.

I'm the director and founder of an e-commerce business called Sleepy Sundays.

For what projects/services did your company hire Farsiight?

My original brief was for a partner who could help me to scale my new e-commerce business.

My goal was to partner with a team that could give me an honest appraisal of my current digital footprint and processes. I also wanted strategic digital guidance, with proven “real world” experience in driving e-commerce brands for success.

It's challenging to find partners that not only have a depth of experience but who also actively keep up with current digital market trends. I spoke to many digital strategists and none of them offered the commercial expertise I was looking for in the small business space.

I needed to scale fast, but to do so in the right way with the support of a team that really knows their stuff. Having a marketing background, I was immediately impressed with the knowledge, expertise, and professionalism displayed by the team at Farsiight.

Farsiight started by scoping, building and launching a new website optimized for conversion and growth. It quickly became apparent that I also needed to do foundational work. Farsiight provided guidance on the appropriate building blocks. Now that those are in place, they will activate an integrated digital strategy to nurture leads, growth, and conversions.

I work with the local founding team here in Brisbane, as well as a member of their global team based in Canada.

On day one of the new site and with no paid traffic, I had the biggest sales day since launch. The site is so well-designed.

Workflow is effective even when working across different countries and time zones. Farsiight works as one extended team to deliver solid results. Communication is seamless and collaborative. All members of the team are experts in their given areas and bring a wealth of experience to the table.

The team’s depth of experience and transparent approach is the most impressive. They’re always honest and open in their communication. I'm very satisfied with the work delivered by this team, as well as the energy and enthusiasm they’ve shown throughout the process. It feels like we are one team all working to drive success. Farsiight's creative and collaborative approach is to be commended.

As their company starts to scale and grow, an online marketing resource system might be beneficial. This could be shared with clients for more structured document control and approval systems. It could also create a clear audit trail of feedback conversations. Otherwise, they should keep up the great work.

They delivered beyond expectations.

PPC Campaign Management for B2B Reviews Platform

"Farsiight provides a more personalized and detailed service than a traditional agency."

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Farsiight provides ongoing PPC support. They use GoogleAds and Bing to optimize the efforts, in addition to supplying regular reports and analysis on improvement opportunities.

10-50

Australia
Dan Kerr
CEO, Service.com.au

The efforts have fulfilled expectations, resulting in continued collaboration and high-quality work. As a partner, Farsiight brings dedication and strong attention to detail that make the collaboration flow smoothly. Their diligence in producing reports has proven to be valuable.

I’m the CEO of Service.com.au, an online marketplace for services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Farsiight?

We hired Farsiight to help make our PPC campaigns more efficient using GoogleAds and Bing.

Farsiight supports our PPC efforts, consistently improving our use of GoogleAds and Bing. They manage our accounts on a daily basis, and we have regular meetings to address any challenges or identify opportunities.

We’ve worked with two people and have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Farsiight?

We followed a referral from our founder.

We spend $1,500 per month on their services.

We’ve been working together since July 2017, and our engagement is ongoing.

We’re really happy with the quality of their work. They are diligent in working to achieve our goals.

How did Farsiight perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great at providing information about their progress and letting us know about any upcoming changes or challenges. They give us monthly reports on their success and plans for moving forward. We primarily communicate through email, phone, and Slack.

At this stage, there’s nothing I’d suggest for improvement.