Helping companies grow using Salesforce CRM
fansfactory is a certified Salesforce partner since 2014. The company has focused on providing various Salesforce CRM support, including the A-Z turnkey implementation process, full-scale integration, maintenance, and continued support afterward. Through our years of partnership with different esteemed clients, we have developed profound expertise in in-house development. At the same time, this experience allows us to provide high-level customization and productiveness focused on industry knowledge and expertise.
At fansfactory, we value customer satisfaction, which is why we focus on the human factor when working on any project. One of our latest implementations called Salesforce Field Service, focuses on solving the bottlenecks associated with mobile workforce organization.
Saint-Gobain used the CRM that didn't meet its requirements for further development, both in terms of its architecture and the speed of implementation of the required modifications. Therefore, at the end of 2018, it was decided to purchase the Salesforce solution, which has been already used by the Saint-Gobain Group in several other countries.
Main benefits of Sales Cloud implementation:
- Price calculation updates can be done by an authorized user without IT knowledge.
- Management has max. control over price quote function due to approval settings.
- Customers can easily export any construction items they choose into Salesforce in one click.
- Sales reps can use Salesforce mobile application from any place and any device.
The challenge was to manage the work of 140 technicians with the help of a Field Service solution.
Key results & benefits:
- All data (who, when, how, what) consolidated in one tool.
- Improved and speed up the reporting of field force performance.
- No paperwork, all docs available online.
- Automated calculation of service meeting duration.
- Preset way of service appointment through the system.