full-cycle of web and mobile development

We are young outsourcing company with extensive experience of work with both start-ups and large commercial projects.

We provide full-cycle of web and mobile development.

We organize our development process accordingly to your project needs and time limits.

Vinnitsa, Ukraine
  • Vinnitsa
    Ukraine

Mobile Development for Real Estate Service Company

"Their UI absolutely fit our requirements, and they created a responsive design for desktop and mobile devices."

Mar. 2017 - Aug. 2017

FalseBot developed clear UI design for a web and mobile application.

Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Vadim Golyak
Founder, Goliak Studio

FalseBot consistently met deadlines, responded quickly, and executed project management clearly through the use of detailed notes within a CRM tool, ultimately achieving a clear, user-friendly interface.

I am a founder of Goliak Studio, an internet agency that builds websites and provides SEO services, including social media management and advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire FalseBot?

We wanted to build a website and mobile application for facilitating interaction between buyers & sellers in the real-estate market and needed help with developing clear and innovative UI design.

We wanted to provide a user-friendly way for real-estate buyers & sellers to make clear, fair, and efficient transactions.

A colleague referred them to me. After I reviewed their portfolio and pricing, we discussed the project in detail. I hired them because I liked how well their proposal addressed the needs of the project.

FalseBot built out the specs, workflow, wireframes, and a mood board. From those, they designed a home page from scratch with several logo concepts to choose from, then fleshed out the UI for all other pages—all the while, iterating quickly and expediting project completion. After the project was completed, FalseBot implemented requested updates as quickly and with the same high quality as their previous work.

The team included a sales representative, project manager, graphic designer, frontend developer, and quality assurance specialist.

Their UI absolutely fit our requirements, and they created a responsive design for desktop and mobile devices. The application tested well on multiple different platforms and devices. Our engagement on the project lasted for four months.

The team communicated quickly and consistently met deadlines. We used agile methodology for our project management and recorded all tasks, comments, and feedback using a CRM tool.

FalseBot’s deliveries were timely and fulfilled requirements. They were efficient and patient. Although we gave them scattered requirements, they executed our ideas well.

Everything was great, I have no recommendations to make. I hope we can work together more.

They did all work on time.
    I would recommend them to anyone who wants high quality web design.

UX/UI for Virtual Private Network Applications

“I’d recommend them to anyone who needs frontend development or UI/UX design.”

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2018

FalseBot revamped an entire platform by redesigning the UI/UX of its website, mobile apps, and desktop apps. They provide digital marketing materials like Facebook banners and utilize Google AdWords for SEO.

Egypt
Michael Maher
Founder, iElement B.V

FalseBot has demonstrated their ability to increase sales through innovative UI/UX design. User feedback is wholly positive and the platform is easy to navigate. Their services are well-priced and the team is detail-oriented, responsive, and provides a personalized approach to project execution.

I’m the founder of iElement B.V. We’re a web development company and virtual private network (VPN) services are the core of our business.

What challenge were you trying to address with FalseBot?

We wanted to completely renovate our platform’s UI/UX.

FalseBot redesigned the UI/UX for our mobile apps, desktop apps, and website. We provide our clients with applications for all major operating systems. These apps configure the VPN so that the user can perform in-app selling and billing. Falsebot coded some minor animations into the apps. They also created most of our digital marketing materials including various Facebook banners. Additionally, they provide some SEO through the utilization of Google AdWords. The engagement is on a part-time basis as we often take long breaks between projects.

I worked with a designer and a frontend developer.

How did you come to work with FalseBot?

They were referred to us by a colleague of mine.

We started working together in January 2017. Our most recent engagement wrapped up in March 2018.

Everything went great. We receive excellent feedback regarding our designs and the UX. We’ve experienced increased sales and improved user flow in our application after working with FalseBot.

How did FalseBot perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was great. We primarily used Skype to hold meetings. They were very responsive and professional.

I’ve worked with a lot of different companies and freelancers. FalseBot’s team was focused on our requests and the whole experience felt personalized. I was able to contact the project lead directly. They were attentive to detail and gave me the results I was aiming for.

No. They do a great job.

Be sure to explain things well. I always go over documentation with them and that helps a lot.

We got what we paid for and it was cost-effective.
    I’d recommend them to anyone who needs frontend development or UI/UX design.