Web Development and Online Marketing Company

We build scalable websites that work great on your tablet, smartphone and all other devices. Your website is your storefront; trust the experts at Falcon Marketing with your next project. Our process begins with strategic planning of the project to define long term goals and marketing possibilities. We begin to outline the design of the website using wireframe models and put together a proposal detailing the design, development, and launch stages relevant to the job.

North Hollywood, CA
  • 6442 Coldwater Cyn. Suite 200
    North Hollywood, CA 91606

Bodno, CW Spirits, RockHer, Babylon Tours, JoyJolt, Ken Lehat, Davidovich Law, Yumi Lashes USA, Milspec Retail

Babylon Tours Image

Babylon Tours

Babylon Tours is a guided tour company with offerings throughout the world. We designed and built their platform babylontours.com from the ground up and utilized their unique product to gain recognition in the guided museum and city tour market.

Brick N' Block Image

Brick N' Block

Brick N' Block is a new platform designed for construction companies to sell excess raw materials. We designed and built their website bricknblock.com to maximize the potential of this unique concept.

Cap Auto Image

Cap Auto

Capital Automotive is one of LA's largest independent specialists for car leasing and sales. We designed their website to reflect the sleek contemporary trends of the automotive industry.

CCCHC Image

CCCHC

CCCHC is a network of complete care community health centers in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. We've created a unique identity for them online and utilized digital marketing and SEO to broaden their reach and attract new patients.

Country Wine & Spirits Image

Country Wine & Spirits

Country Wine & Spirits is by far the largest eCommerce site we've designed and developed and we've been right there with the client since day one. With an emphasis on the website's ability to translate to sales we've run a multi-year digital marketing strategy for this client. Through many hugely successful online marketing campaigns we were able to outrank established companies online for their own products.

Trig Builders Image

Trig Builders

Trig Builders is a full-service general contractor located in North Hollywood, California. We designed & engineered their website with marketability in mind. As part of our marketing campaign, we launched a unique strategy that allowed Trig Builders to become an industry leader in a highly competitive online space.

Bodno ID Card Printers & Supplies Image

Bodno ID Card Printers & Supplies

We built Bodno's comprehensive eCommerce platform on the newest iteration of Magento in order to cover the company's comprehensive catalog of products. Thanks to our robust marketing strategy Bodno is an industry leader in the ID card printing industry.

Orinda Care Center Image

Orinda Care Center

Orinda Care is just one of our many satisfied healthcare and skilled nursing clients. We designed their website with ease and accessibility in mind and rolled out a digital marketing strategy that helped establish Orinda as a leading care facility.

My Arch Support Image

My Arch Support

Myarchsupport.com was designed with a sleek aesthetic for a singular eCommerce product. The client specializes in medical footpads and invented a new product to help relieve foot pain by providing cushioned support. It's a fantastic product for people who have foot/heel problems, arch pain, heel pain, or plantar fasciitis.

Web Dev & SEO Services for Law Firm

"Even though we’re not a big fish, they make us feel like a big account."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Following guidelines, Falcon Marketing managed the development of a website to expand lead generation opportunities for a law firm. The team built features to streamline operations and created an SEO strategy.

Owner, Law Firm

Falcon Marketing produced effective digital marketing deliverables that improved not only the number but also the quality of leads garnered. The team is organized and responsive to enable successful collaboration. They are flexible and deliver results efficiently, which supports ongoing engagement.

I own a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

I needed a new source for leads. In 2020, it’s necessary to have a website and digital marketing strategy.

Falcon Marketing built a website for my practice after I presented my ideas and the ethical issues that attorneys face with marketing efforts. Throughout the development, they presented updates for feedback, which was implemented quickly. They built features that allow potential clients to fill out a questionnaire that's then sent for a callback. This established a way to manage calls more effectively. Then, their team worked with my online marketing budget to get leads from Google organically. Their team maintains the website, so every two weeks we communicate about updates.

I communicated with the owner who assigned a project manager who manages the day to day tasks.

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

I found a website that I liked after searching for other law firms. I tracked them and found that Falcon Marketing built those sites. I saw through LinkedIn that we had mutual connections, so I reached out and had a meeting with their team.

We spent between $10,000–$25,000 with them so far.

The relationship started in 2018 and the engagement’s ongoing. We reach out whenever we need their services.

They built a beautiful website. Our goal wasn’t only getting more leads but also getting quality leads. Right away, their team adjusted efforts so that leads are relevant to my type of law. We definitely hit a sweet spot with the quality and the number of leads.

How did Falcon Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

There was constant communication. If there’s an urgent task, I send a message via WhatsApp. Otherwise, I send an email and within the business day, Falcon Marketing replies. Their team gives a timeline a project but assignments are usually turned around within a week. Their team works quickly.

They work with my budget. If they didn’t, I would walk away as a new business. Falcon Marketing gives a small company feel. Even though we’re not a big fish, they make us feel like a big account. I work with a dedicated account manager and the owner’s accessible to answer any questions. The project was done without any hiccups.

No, they’re doing a great job. In the first year, their team generated substantial revenue relative to how much I spent. They’ve been a great investment.

If you’re able to get a one-on-one meeting with the owner, explain everything that you want. See what they show you. Make them work for your business.

Web Development for Synagogue

"Everyone who works with Falcon Marketing knows that they’re a smart team that gets results."

Jan. 2019

Falcon Marketing designed and developed a website for a nonprofit organization. They added features to allow for donations, sponsorships, and easy navigation of important links and information.

San Diego, California
Rabbi, Synagogue

The website exceeded expectations, strengthening the organization’s ability to increase its revenue and streamline its payment collection process. Bringing a keen ability to produce the client’s vision, Falcon Marketing was a valuable partner that earned great feedback on their work.

I’m the rabbi of a congregation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

We didn’t have a website, so we hired Falcon Marketing to create one for our organization.

Their team designed and built a website for us. One of the most important sections of the website has links to other Jewish organizations and information services that many of our members will need. They also ensured all of the information on our site is accurate and syncs with calendars and sites we rely on.

Their team integrated a payment functionality to enable donations and pledge payments on the site. Another feature allows people to sponsor an event and contribute to an occasion.

I was primarily communicating with Yosef (CEO, Falcon Marketing), who was the lead on everything, but there were others supporting the work.

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

I found them through word of mouth—they had a great reputation and were willing to work with us.

The final cost was less than $5,000.

The project took a week to complete in January 2019.

We were very happy with the nicely finished product—Yosef surpassed my expectations. Since the website was built, our ability to collect pledges and donations instantly has gone up drastically.

We used to struggle to send out bills or find members to donate because we’re volunteers, but now individuals can do it themselves on the site. We don’t have to spend time doing billing or mailing efforts so that positively impacted our revenue—it’s a game-changer.

How did Falcon Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was seamless—it was a wonderful experience. I let Yosef know what I was looking for, showing him various examples of other congregations, and he used those to create the final product. Whenever I wanted a change in the color scheme or layout, they accommodated to fit my needs.

Everyone who works with Falcon Marketing knows that they’re a smart team that gets results. I’ve recommended Yosef to several members of my congregation that have used him for e-commerce and lead generation work, and they’ve all been very impressed. They also showed us how to make updates to our site on the backend, which was very easy. They did everything I wanted and did it quickly.

In my experience, no.

Discuss your hopes and aspirations for the site. If you give them your ideas, they’ll deliver a product better than you imagined.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience.
    They turned my product around before I even expected it.
    I believe they gave us a discount as a nonprofit.
    I’m happy with everything—we had no negative experiences.
    I’m still recommending them.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for an Auto Transporter

“Falcon Marketing makes you feel like you are their most important customer.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Falcon Marketing delivered end-to-end web development and advertising services to an automobile shipping company. They designed a logo, built their site from the ground up, and ran Google Ads.

Owner, Smart Auto Transportation

As a result of the project, traffic has increased, and greater interest has been generated in the business. The Falcon Marketing team were responsive and invested throughout the course of the project, making their client feel cared about and delivering high-quality, fast service.

I’m the owner and president of an auto transport company, and we ship cars all throughout the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

I needed someone to help develop my online presence, starting with building a website.

They did everything from A-Z, including designing my logo and domain, developing my website, and helping me with marketing. Once all of that was up and running, we started running paid ads on Google as well.

I work with two people specifically, one of whom is the project manager and another who specializes in advertising.

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

I found out about them through mutual friends who had used them for their companies. I met with their CEO and he basically showed me what they could do with my website and gave me some examples. I liked their work, so I decided to go with them for the project.

I spent a little under $5,000 in total.

They worked very quickly, so the whole thing ran from January–March 2019.

The website is very professional-looking, from the colors and fonts that they chose to the organization of the page. It’s user-friendly and gives me a lot of confidence when I have to send my customers there for information.

The ads have been generating a lot of interest as well. I’ve gotten some great responses from those. Even when things get a little bit quiet on that front, Falcon Marketing does a good job of troubleshooting and making sure everything is still working.

How did Falcon Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a main point of contact with them and they were very responsive, but I could also speak to pretty much anyone there. Their whole team was really responsive, and often times would just reach out themselves to tell me about something they were working on. I never felt like I was being ignored or anything, which I really appreciated.

Falcon Marketing makes you feel like you are their most important customer. I’m sure they have accounts that are twice as large as mine, but they gave me the same amount of attention because they care about the quality of the service they are delivering, not just how much money they make at the end of the day.

Honestly, I don’t have any suggestions for them. They were great in every aspect and everything came out well.

Shop around, but go to see Falcon Marketing, because their work and their personalities speak for themselves and will draw you right in.

Web Design, SEO & SEM for Luxury Appliance Company

"Just from their mockups, we trust their design opinions."

Starting with a website revamp, Falcon Marketing also performs SEO and SEM services for a luxury fireplace company. The website is currently in the design phase.

Marketing Associate, Appliance Company

It’s early stages, but the work that Falcon Marketing is completing looks promising. Their design expertise is top-notch. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. Customers can expect an attentive and accommodating team that is readily available.

I’m a marketing associate at a luxury ventless fireplace company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

We initially approached Falcon Marketing to redo our website. We were also having difficulties with our current consultants that work on our SEM and SEO. Since we were trying to find some synergy with that process, we started using Falcon Marketing for those services as well.

We began the engagement with a discussion about what we wanted in a website. After meeting a couple of times, they gave us a proposal that we negotiated, and we eventually came to an agreement. We’re currently in the design process for the website. Essentially, we’re revamping everything. Their work with our SEO and SEM recently began.

I’ve mainly worked with Yosef (CEO, Falcon Marketing) and Alex (Director of Marketing, Falcon Marketing). Alex deals with our website. My point of contact for Google Ads and SEM is Rebecca (Director of Sales & Business Development, Falcon Marketing). Jared (Product Development Specialist, Falcon Marketing) deals primarily with content writing and SEO.

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

They came from a recommendation.

We’ve invested between $8,000–$10,000.

Our engagement with Falcon Marketing started in January 2019.

Just from their mockups, we trust their design opinions. Because their team offers unlimited design changes, it’s nice to come up with an idea, and they can create three different parts to piece together. If we want something completely new or different, they have no problem with changing direction.

It’s early stages for SEM and SEO, so it’s difficult to gauge results. It seems to be going well as far as communication goes. The team is happy with their work so far.

How did Falcon Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re incredibly patient and prompt. It’s easy to get ahold of them. If there’s something immediate, I can call Yosef. For the most part, their team will send me deliverables through email, which is something I requested.

As far as getting in touch with them quickly, we’ll either communicate through WhatsApp or texting. It’s convenient because I’m not available to hop on the phone call all of the time, but it’s nice to have the option to talk on the phone when needed. They’re based in LA, and we’re in New York, so there is a time difference. If there’s not something completely urgent, I can wait until the morning to talk to them. Every time I call Yosef and he misses it, he calls me back. There’s never been a significant delay.

Even though they’re situated in LA, they’re able to come in and visit the office. Yosef and Alex stop by frequently. That attention to detail by seeing us face-to-face is nice for us. They’re able to see how our office works and our products in person.

No, not at the moment. We haven’t gotten too deep into our relationship with SEO and SEM, so there are no improvements needed as of yet.

Lay out your lines of communication first. It will be easier for them to get ahold of you. Just let them know where to communicate with you if you’re needed right away. If email or another source works better. I’ve laid all of that out for them, and they’re accommodating. They have multiple communication channels, which is another plus.

They always meet deadlines. There was one instance, but they had a good excuse.
    It is reasonable.
    Getting a meeting set is great, but sometimes it’s a bit difficult. At the same time, they’re open and honest about getting work finished.
    I’ve already recommended them to several people.

Creative Web Design for Payroll Services Company

"The website gave us an online presence, allowing us to reach more customers."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Falcon Marketing developed a WordPress platform for a payroll services company to improve their online presence. The team took initial concepts to create designs. They continue updating the site.

CEO, Payroll Service

The team at Falcon Marketing created a creative, high-quality web platform that is loved by customers. They’re responsive and communicative. Their skilled expertise complemented their customer service approach. Customers can expect a design team that turns simple ideas into reality.

I’m the CEO of a payroll services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

We hired Falcon Marketing to set up our website and online platform, so we could begin marketing our business.

Our engagement started with a phone conversation where we discussed who we were, what we were doing, and what our business needs were. After that, their team put together some initial concepts.

We had an in-person meeting at their office, where we went through some of the design ideas. There were several phases of design for the WordPress platform. The team at Falcon Marketing put their creative touches on top of the concepts that we wanted.

We worked with Yosef (CEO, Falcon Marketing) and his team.

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

They came recommended to us from word of mouth. When we met with their team, they gave us an overview of how they wanted the process to go. After that initial consultation, we decided that Falcon Marketing was the right partner for us.

We’ve invested between $10,000

Our engagement with Falcon Marketing started in March 2017.

As a result of Falcon Marketing’s work, we’ve received a beautiful website to direct customers towards. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback. Since then, we’ve had a couple of site updates, and they’ve been involved in every creative aspect. Their team has been extraordinarily responsive, working on getting everything done quickly. The website gave us an online presence, allowing us to reach more customers. Without Falcon Marketing making that happen, we would have nothing.

How did Falcon Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, their team is responsive. We have multiple forms of communication through text messages, phone calls, and follow-up emails. They kept me on track with deadlines, making sure I was giving them what we needed. Sometimes I would get busy, but their team made sure I was focused on keeping the project on track.

I’m not creative, but I was able to give their team ideas that they materialized into reality. The concept of creating a design-related product with artistic creativity scared me at the onset. Their approach and staff took that burden off.

Not that I know of. I appreciated how well they communicated.

Be as honest and forthcoming as possible. If you have an idea, don’t be afraid of communicating it. The team at Falcon Marketing will take it and run with it. Sometimes people hold back not to overwhelm others, but their team can handle it.

New Website & Logo for Religious Trip

“They were phenomenal, and I can’t recommend them enough.”

May - Aug. 2019

Falcon Marketing developed a WordPress site, centralizing information and enabling a sign-up feature for a religious trip. They also designed a new logo to feature on the site.

Elie Istrin
Founder, Valley Village Yarchie Kalla

Users have commented that the site is user-friendly and very useful. Falcon Marketing’s leadership was well-organized and managed the project well. By asking for regular feedback from their partners, they maintained communication and delivered a high-quality site that met project requirements.

I’m the founder of Valley Village Yarchie Kalla, and we organize an annual religious mission to Israel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Falcon Marketing?

We hired them to develop our website.

First, we created an outline for the site and determined what the site would look like and what functions it would include. They then built the site using WordPress. The site is a central platform for information on the trip and facilitates sign-ups. They also designed our logo.

I worked with Alex, Director of Marketing, Falcon Marketing) and Yossi (CRO, Falcon Marketing).

How did you come to work with Falcon Marketing?

A mutual friend referred them. Once we met, it was clear they knew what they were doing and it was very easy to work with them. They ran me through the process, what they planned to do, and how long it would take.

The project lasted from May–August 2019.

I’ve received great feedback from the site because it is very user-friendly. Newer people who have booked through the website have commented on the ease of the process, while people who have gone on the trip several times think that the site is very useful.

How did Falcon Market perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re super responsive, and Alex was an unbelievable project manager. We used WhatsApp to create a group chat between our team and theirs. As things came upon were completed, they would send us a picture and ask for feedback, and I would just respond through that platform.

Overall, they did great work and I was impressed by everything they did for us.

There wasn’t anything that they needed to improve—I was very happy.

Definitely try to work Alex and her team. They were phenomenal, and I can’t recommend them enough.

Web Design & Dev for Pool Rental Company

"I got daily updates and had close communication with the project manager throughout the process."

Apr. - June 2019

After conducting market, product, and user research, Falcon Marketing implemented a solution to improve a pool rental site. They focused on improving the UX for pool owners.

Bunim Laskin
CEO, Swimply

The client saw an increase in conversions shortly after the project began. Knowledgable and professional, Falcon Marketing seamlessly integrated the client's requirements into every deliverable. Customers can expect a responsive and dedicated partner.

Swimply is the airbnb for pools and i am the ceo

For what projects/services did your company hire Falcon Marketing?

We hired falcon to redesign our intro page for onboarding our pool owners

to create an easily digestible information page that was designed to convert.

warm intro

Falcon designed and implemented the page into our page after studying our market, our product and our end users.

project manager, designer and developer.

We immidielty saw a rise in our conversion from hosts visiting the page falcon designed.

How quickly and clearly they understood my vision

None that i can think of.